Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is very repetitive. I have learned a lot about the food industry seeing it through the eyes of such a massive corporation. Co-workers are decent and same for the Management.
Pretty good Security
very repetitive and robotic
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really enjoyed working with my co-workers, they were easy to get along with and made my work day alot easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boeing employees were nice to work with bad overall management enjoyed coworkers like the scheduled holidays and weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of paper work, management and cycles.
I have been working with the company for 3 years now, and I must say that they treat there employees very well, and provide a posititve work enviroment to help with daliy operations. I do like the company, there has to be a little more recognition opportunity though.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Aramark as a junior chef then promoted to a senior chef was only ever a stopgap for me . But although the worklife balance is good and salary ok . I found the management to be as bent as nine bob note and driven by just money not good service . The food I was cooking was terrible and the ingredients were the worst quality I have seen in any kitchen. Granted it was a military base so the meals were heavily subsidised but can't help feeling would be better for the soilders to pay more and get better more nutrional food . Sausages with 25 percent pork ???? Imported saline injected chicken , spam I certainly wouldn't want to go to war on it .

So to sum it up if your after a consistent chefs job sociable hours ok salary . And you are ok with knocking out pretty rubbish food for soilders that know its rubbish and like a whinge then have crack but for me personally I love to cook 😃
easy work
boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
good hard work...new skills...good people...nice....working on my own..learning new things
free food
early starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thoroughly enjoyed the work catering for the customers needs and became friends with alot of them even after I was made redundant

I learnt that catering and my job could be a fun and rewarding one

I got on well with all of the management up until I was made redundant and they then recognised the error they had made offered my job back which was accepted then had a change of mind on the first day I returned to work

I got on well with the manager and staff working under me

I cannot say that there was anything that hard about the job except perhaps when suppliers let me down and I had to change the menu's at short notice

Going to work everyday and serving and socialising with the customers
Free Lunch & Coffee
Munkahelyi kultúra
this is an amazing place to work everyone looks out for each other it is like another family the hardest part of the job is when you are under pressure but you manage to get through it
free lunch
there isnt any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just a job after school ended. management was probably the best I had ever had
Pro érvek
Working with a good friend at the Zoo
Min. wage job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moving up from dishwasher to line prep I met new people basically everyday. I enjoyed the people I worked with and their attitudes. Management was very hands on with us and I was glad that they were willing to make sure everything was ok. It would be a little tiring on busy days so keeping up with the heavy flow of peoples orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people yo will meet and work with are great, I have many great friends from this.
But the culture is business first, no work life balance.

Culture when I started was all about the people. in the end. Not so much
Great people
Hours, hours hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a company that runs the food services business at Pitt, PNC Park and Heinz Field i worked as a seasonal cook
Munkahelyi kultúra
union run no room to cook or create. nothing elseto say, very long days of just managing not really cooking. A hands off job.
Pro érvek
good if you have no imagination and wanna live by corporate rules
Kontra érvek
sneaky, back standing, make you feel very uncomfortable
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day under the management of Aramark involved travelling to London (Stratford) and back on a full-time basis, and accessing the Athlete's Olympic village to serve/prepare food for the world athletes of the 2012 Olympics. During the experience, I learned how to work coherently with a large team, how to address and serve famous and very important individuals, and how to manage my time whilst enrolled as a full-time commis chef/server. My co-workers were friendly and willing to operate in a large team effectively, however higher members of staff were often inhospitable and patronising. The hardest part of the job was the 12 hour shifts on top of the 3 hour daily commute on a Monday-Friday schedule, however meeting the athlete's of the London 2012 Olympics and forming a personal relationship with a number of them (as well as being instrumental in their experience within the village) was inspirational and unforgettable - as a whole, I wouldn't change my experience at all.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, discounted travel costs, generous pay
Kontra érvek
inflexible and long hours, intimidating surroundings, long commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for Aramark was really good. the job was quiet less and easy, which was a bit boring.
free meal and beverages
long hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
un dia tipico era desde q llegaba hasta que me iba visualisar para prevenir imprevistos.
aprendi :a trabajar bajo presion y aprovechar todos los espacios para agilisar el servicio

la parte mas dificil del trabajo:todo debido a muchos cambios pero fueron retos que se fueron logarondo poco a poco
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a large corporation I would not say its an employee company as they really dont celebrate their employess. Advancement within the company is very limited. Benefits such as medical and dental is not that great i have seen it better at other companies. Training is almost not exsitent they will start to train you but then stop with out notice and then hold you accountable for things they never trained you on. HR is one sided they tell you to always be professional and friendly but they themselves are not friendly to the staff and employees.
pay is ok
Kontra érvek
for management work life balance is no existent and training is non existent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy kitchen with time and staff constraints due to amount of products. small working areas and and lots of paperwork, but good team and work ethics. not a high skill kitchen, but you do need to be a good multi-tasker, and willing to jump in as required. last minute instructions can cause problems, but not that bad if you enjoy working in catering.
good team
interference too many supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was to take customers order and prepare and cook their food.
I have learned how to be patient to the customers and always serve them with top-- notch customer service.

Some manger was easy to get along with.

We always work as team.

The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the customers
Pro érvek
free luch, health benefits, vacation and hoilday pay
hours was cut down
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work getting start on the paper work.Then hand the work off the rest of the crew. Once I frist start i was showen all the basic trianning about the job i was giveing. Then as the years went on i learn things on my own that work for the company.
nice lunch
no healthcare
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés