Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work revolves around Baseball and Catering. Work-life balance is non-existent. Changes in management shifts work loads to others and eventually becomes part of your job instead of hiring another manager. Hardest part of the job is keeping pace with the repeating days of baseball home stands. Some weeks with 9 home games equals a 100 hour work week. Most enjoyable part of the job is the variety of work and actually getting 2 days a week off sometimes.
Pro érvek
High Expectations and no lack of work
Kontra érvek
Work-life balance, Length of baseball season
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad management, appalling attitude toward staff, non caring towards staff that have kids, more of a "you will do it, or i will" management style!
while i was there, 9 staff left the mess i worked in to get away from the management in that particular mess! and it was a case of, we are under staffed, you will do a double shift, and i was contracted not to work weekends, but that changed kos weekend chef left, it was a split shift on weekends and i lived 25 plus miles away, i was ordered to do it!

they employ chefs to fill gaps! not on the ability to do the job!
None!
Kontra érvek
poor staff training, bad management to many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day would include depending on shift would be cooking 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch or lunch, dinner for soldiers doing some evening and lunch functions and cleaning
did my qualifications
Kontra érvek
hours constantly changing, puy cuts, non creativity on menus
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awful company to work for who caters to underperforming employees and uses good employees to pick up the slack. After an 8 year tenure there I was tossed away like a rag doll.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a busy day at my work which was great because it was a lot of things to do and to learn.
I had a great experience in kitchen work also work as a team member.

Management very proffesional

Team work in high level with co-opeating

Dealing with unhappy customers

Every part of job was enjoyable because it was niceplace of work and depatment
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with responsibility and respect for the public that it serves. Nationally, recognized for being in touch with its clientèle and it's staff. One can find themselves and their passion in such a well respected nationally and internationally progressive company.
Pro érvek
daily fulfillment in menu preparation.
Kontra érvek
local advancement is neglected across the board.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company that provides career support, opportunity for advancement, and great benefits. The people I have interacted with have generally been very pleasant. The work is hard sometimes but what job isn't. There is a challenge everyday to do better than the previous day. The only limit to what you can do is what you think you can't do. I love the hands-on approach the environment requires.
Pro érvek
Personal interaction with people, creative liberties, benefits
Kontra érvek
Can be high stress, Not much chance for consistent breaks, low margins mean minimal labor
Munkahelyi kultúra
I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN A FAST PAST WORK PLACE WERE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND FUN GREAT MAMAGEMENT ARAMARK IS VERY CUSTOMER ORERNTATED AND HAS GOOD SREVICE
Good Benafite
Munkahelyi kultúra
where i was located to work was the best view i had of fenway park. I was able to watch the game while doing my job and interacting with customers.
free lunch
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team are a bunch of inebriated pistols ready to pop Any minute. Prejudice even at this diverse university
free lunches, employees
refer to review
Munkahelyi kultúra
A high tempo place to work with great physical and mental demands to meet. This style merits a heavy teamwork culture which is conducive to my management style.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a chef taking care ao a large group of people dureing the day, cooking breakfast, dinners and lunch with deli bars ect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opening of the Business dining cafe, Prepare hot breakfast line and daily lunch hot entree and sides, With the help of good co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work 18 hours a day for 7 weeks with out a day off. Meet alot of good people. Alaska is great place to work in the summer. housing was good and the food ok.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a company it is a good place to work, however in Higher Education you are required to work weeks at a time without day off, no bonus, drama everywhere
stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Preparing and setting up my station for a student body and faculty of 500 at lunch and dinner.
I learned to balance the job with the students needs. Trying to incorporate some their requests for their favorite dishes while staying within Aramark standards.

Management was always willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed.

I worked with a great team. We all worked with each other and that made all our jobs much easier.

Sometimes the double shifts were very long. Very old kitchen.

The students, and staff.
The people I worked with
9 weeks of unpaid leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
grand place to work and many chances to move up. everyone is fair kind and respectful. i enjoyed the difference assignments
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of batch cooking, so the work isn't that hard, but there is too much time taken off--semester breaks, holidays, summer season--with no pay. This equals out to being forced to take four months out of the year off with no pay. If I would have known about this fact before I started, I really would have never taken the job to begin with.
free lunch, good hours
Kontra érvek
Six day work week, no over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I most enjoyed my role as chef at Aramark was my interaction with the patients to find out if we can improve the food for them.
New challenges each day
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience. Enjoyed my time there and would return if I ever moved back. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés