Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Chef

Munkakör megnevezése
Chef198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 261 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buena empresa en general, buen ambiente de trabajo.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work leadership very strong. relocate good pay and
home work balance. time off and pto is great. strong team work. HR IS OUTSTANDING AND HELPFULL . locations all over the U.S and over seas. great if you want to travel
must fellow respies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I started three people have quit and only one position was filled. This leaves us short staffed forcing the remainging employees to do two jobs.
no nights ir weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great place to work and an incredible place to grow professionally. Large company with many layers but also may different opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and exciting environment.And fast and easy work schedule.And there are very good at advancment,and pay raises.And a very nice company that I can call FAMILY!
FREE LUNCH AND AWARDS!
Kontra érvek
Breaks and paid holidays.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
la empresa ensi es un conjunto de futuras posibilidades de poder seguir escalando en tu carrera profesional ya que te dan las herramientas necesarias para lograrlo.
Pro érvek
las posibilidades de crecer profecionalmente
Kontra érvek
se demoran mucho las posilides
Standing all day

Cooking all day for the customers

Management was okay

Great Coworkers

Having to Cook For A long period of time

Engaging with the Clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately Not a good Place to Advance the career, promotions or raises , no bonuses or recognition, very fishy with payroll, no benefits to speak of...
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy flowing work for kitchen environment with good working hours with the beginning shift starting at 5:30 am and the last shift finishing at 3:30 pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok. Rather disorganized. Usually shorthanded, so a lot more work is foisted on each individual. Overtime is usually available so that can supplement your income. The people (coworkers) are pleasent making it an overall positive experience.
Extra shifts available
poor training and communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
My account had gone through a difficult period. We lost our GM and he was replaced my a corporate union buster and numbers person.

I was actually being trained to be the next Executive Chef, but was overlooked because I was in the union. They hired another chef from another account.

My position changed. The new GM and Ex chef wanted me to do the job of salaried manager and only work a 37.5 hour week.
My staff
Kontra érvek
The pay and no room for advancment, because corporate see they are getting manager work done on and hourly wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Come to work and punch in. Hours vary on the day and event you are working on. Management needs work. Love my co-workers. Hardest part is forecasting meals, a lot of food is wasted but that has a lot to do with FOH and purchasing. I really like being apart of all the special events and I like mostly all of my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- La verdad aramark fue una de la mejor empresa en donde trabaje, por el ambiente laboral, el tipo de gestión laboral, oportunidad de superación, la forma de trabajo en equipo, la parte administrativa es exclusiva.
te dan un seguro
Kontra érvek
hay momentos para darse un descanso después del trabajo
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people there were nice but some of them were really mean to the new people and sometimes wouldn't give me break even if i worked an 8 hour
free lunches
mean staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
There couldn't be any other place that has given me all the tools become a very well rounded chef and take on task that I wouldn't have seen any other place...A+++
Travel and career advancements
Kontra érvek
Long work days but worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back attitude as long as you produce.good employees long term ....job security lately has been scary..but everyone is experancing this..overall I like them and want to build but difficult. a lot is expected for less pay!
good people
pay less
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great, the pay for the lower level employees is not so great but diffrent for every account. I loved my Dirctor she was amazing.
free lunch
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved night work, Loved working making my own menu from what was left in the kitchen for me to cook, Making sconed, soups main courses, breakfast, I was kept busy preping for the morning shift as well as my own work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for Aramark . I ran the kitchen and managed staff. I follow high moral standards but many people in todays society believe alcohol and drugs are appropriate in the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place too work for the years I was there . then too many people in charge of things they tell you to do one thing and then the next day it always seems to change
Pro érvek
payed holidays and sick days
Kontra érvek
hire mangment got a little out of hand
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work seasonally at a baseball stadium in the main kitchen. The job is something I enjoy doing. The people I work with are great. Its unfortunate that it is seasonal work, but one great thing about Aramark is that we often head up North to the Ranobank arena for work during our off season as they have hockey games and other events going on. I look forward to my shifts and that truly means something.
Pro érvek
Additional work at other locations
No benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés