Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Catering Manager71 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
71 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 486 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of micro managing that happens. Hard to be successful when GM won’t trust several members of your team. Makes it hard to find a sense of belonging and achievement
Pretty good pay
Kontra érvek
Culture was off putting, devoted most of my time to the pmace
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Manage 80-100 employees per event (supervisors, bartenders, suite attendants, food runners, club box servers)
• Maintain daily and end-of-month inventory for suites, pantries, & club boxes

• Plan/direct suite and club level within the facility to meet operation standards, financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs

• Attend weekly catering meetings to review all BEO’s(catering contracts)

• Apply any disciplinary actions including suspension or termination of employees when warranted

• Maintain operation within established profit goals and quality standards

• Involved in selecting, costing menu items, pricing, and equipment rental

• Daily client interactions

• Lead, motivate, train, and coordinate the work of department supervisors and other hourly employees

• Interview & hire supervisors and hourly front line associates

• Oversee scheduling for the suite catering department

• Restructured end of month inventory process to assure accurate counts

• Serve as a troubleshooter for any issues within the suite catering department

• Troubleshooter for all issues within the suite catering department

• Proficient in WinArchs, Micros, Suite Wizard, Catermate, & Remote Council System

• Responsible to enforce proper food handling

• Act as Safety Champion for the Wells Fargo Center forming a safety committee resulting in a reduction in overall safety incidents and increased awareness to all employees, supervisors, and managers.

• Implemented a safety program at the Wells Fargo Center that decreased the amount of incidents

• TEAM and RAMP certified to handle
 - több...
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We would get there an hour before the events to set up. The managers were great to work with they helped out alot. the hardest part of the job as when we would get really busy and run out of things. I enjoyed the managers and rest of the co-workers that I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paced work place, constant changes, never dull. I learned the strength of team work, and relying on others, letting people grow into their strengths and talents. There was some disconnect between upper management and those in the trenches. I had wonderful co-workers who were always willing to help each other in other departments. The hardest part of the catering department was it never ended..day or night, weekends, school breaks, holidays... catering was always on call and ready to pull off any event. I really enjoyed working with the university community, become part of one big family.
Pro érvek
free meals, attending all home football games
Kontra érvek
poor work/life balance, poor recognition for performance
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me is overseeing the staff, the running of the business and the smooth running between Aramark and the clients.

I have learned how different they function to other contract caterers I have worked for.

I have gained experiance in hospitality and vending and a new financial system to me i-trent & kronos also escort, also the recipe online opx.

My staff are mostly lovely and all work very hard. The hardest aspect of the role is working to such a low budget and to keep the customers happy with a low choice of food supplies.

The most enjoyable part of the roll is acheiving our targets period on period and ninimum complaints.
merge of companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARAMARK is a strong company with a great training program. They care about their employees and hire exceptional employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been employed with Aramark Sports and Entertainment at the Minute Maid Park location since June 1st, 2012 and I have learned many different skills during my time here in Houston. I began working in the Diamond Club, which is the designated area for the team owners as well as many other executives who purchased the Diamond Club season tickets. I was able to gain first hand experience with managing employees in a dining environment as well as up hold the highest standard of quality and care when it came to satisfying our exclusive guests who attended each game. I then moved to the Insperity Club which is also a season ticket holder location, however in this location we would expect to have a higher volume of guests at a faster pace. Here I learned the value of preparation and how to direct production based on the estimated number of guests for each particular game. I am currently in the catering division where I have been faced with the most responsibility and opportunity to manage. Catering is demanding and requires constant supervision over the operation as a whole. Once I am given the event packet listing the most updated events, I will then construct an employee schedule, and create pull sheets based on what is needed for each particular event. The amount of events per day vary based on what the sales team was able to get contracted, on a game day we could have as many as 10 events in one day with an unlimited amount of attendees. On the day of the event I will get with the sales team to check on any updates or changes, then I will go over the menus with the executive - több...
Pro érvek
great work environment, knowledgeable and experienced upper management to learn from, and a variety of delicious foods on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
South Carolina was nice. The weather was the best part. Being outside at a beach event or BBQ was great.
the weather
the job advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
In higher education, the better aspect of the position was the interaction and relationships developed with the clients through recurrent events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've found working for Aramark has been a good company to work for, however, when they moved me into catering, they said I would make a lot more money than what I was doing for them at the spring training games. They would never tell me how much I'd be making, just my hourly plus a certain percentage of the events. It wasn't until after the last game how little I'd be making on the percentage. I would have been better off staying where I was, selling beer and making a lot more money. It was a fun atmosphere, they fed us and I will work for them again, but not in catering. It's a lot of work for less money
Pro érvek
free food, fun people, possibilities to work other venues
Kontra érvek
don't receive paychecks when promised, pay is not what is promised
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the Western Region there can not be a worse name for Food Service than Aramark. The senior management staff from VP's on down could care less about any work/life balance or ethical treatment of it's employee's. Was told many times I was too low on the management ladder to have an opinion and as a Front Line Manager it was my job to follow orders... Period.There management staff turn over in my district was near 75% with the staff turn over rate near 90%. The leadership is weak and will sell anyone under them out to improve thier image to uper management. Don't just stay away from this company.... RUN !!!
Pro érvek
leaving this abortion of a company
Kontra érvek
harassment, lack of pay and benefits, zero training and development
További Aramark-értékelések megtekintése