Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Catering Manager70 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 140 értékelés megtekintése
Fun but Long Hours
Long days, but fun team. Definitely teamwork oriented, good management, corporate level not so much. Game days at U.S Bank Stadium can be hard and long.
Corporate food service
Providing breakfast, lunch and caterings for office meetings. This job gave me an opportunity to learn how corporate food service operations work.
Pro érvek
To work in up class cafeteria settings
Long work days
i was a chef there
I was the chef of a staff of sixty staff and in charge of ,ordering ,scheduals , making sure all employees were productive and following through with production list and cooking . health and safety, wsib, whims and work safety , cost control food cost, and management meets with Dm and university student union
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and exciting position
Very fun environment, great teamwork, supportive management, lots of growth to explore and wonderful staff of employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work with really hardworking colleagues committed to helping their clients achieve their goals.
A fantastic place to work with great people giving great experiences to our clients and enriching lives. All of that coupled with a committment to improving the communities they work in.
Pro érvek
Variety of work - all days are different
Kontra érvek
Sometimes long hours but worth it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
good jjob
its a great company i just wish it wasnt a contract job but over all its a great company and i would remind it to any one the one easy it a fun job and great people
Catering Manager
I enjoyed my time at aramark, I learned a lot from my executive chef, However it is time to move on and continue to grow. I ran the catering dept, oversaw a staff of roughly 10 ppl. We catered to the preisent, basketball team, everyday lunches and dinners. The hardest part of my job is finding good catering attendants.
Good Company
I have enjoyed my years at aramark being a catering manager, I have learned so much from my chef and co workers on a daily basis
Great Food
Too much great food !
Great Entry Level Management
Hardest part was working on a college campus, where all the employees were students just looking for a paycheck. They were not dedicated at all to their job, which made it difficult to manage. Actual work wasn't bad, creating events, making sure they were packed for, delivered, and setup on time & correctly. Definitely a fast paced work environment which was nice. Co-workers were great, management (directors) was extremely lacking. Unfortunately it was just a couple individuals that made the experience lacking for me.
Pro érvek
Full benefits were available for hourly management
Direct supervisors were awful
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for a brand name hotel
Ensured that corporate and Marriott hotel standards and policies are explained to
employees and implemented adequately/satisfactorily.

 Conducting regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the

departmental SOP's

 Ensured timely set up of all Banquets' venues according to the service settings and

as outlined in the Banquet Event Orders

 Coordinated all menu proposals, presentations and buffet set-up with the

Executive Chef.

 Prepared duty schedules, ensuring efficient workforce are deployed at all times
Pro érvek
getting the expeience to work for a brans name hotel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet new people all over the world
Your day at work was never dull. Always busy which made the day go by faster. Also get to meet people from all over the world. Great Staff, Good Management.
Great apportunity!
No questions ARAMARK had given me the opportunity to where I am today. They allow me to grow, learned, trained many aspects in the business. The only downside to this job is that seasonal closures
opportunity
Seasonal layoffs
Interactive
This was the type of business that the business needs changed daily. If there were a lot of functions happening then that is where the focus needed to be
Variety of work
no room for advancement
n/a
Good company to work for and have enjoyed working here and learn ing all the various bookwork involved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely fun environment to work in but also very productive
I oversaw the catering department in the absence of a salaried manager. This involved organizing, setting up, delivering and serving, and cleaning up catering events at several different venues. I learned how to properly manage a team, and just a great deal about catering in general. My co-workers were amazing to work with, while the management team left a lot to be desired. The hardest part of my job was dealing with managers who didnt have a grasp of what they should be doing during an event, and the most enjoyable part was when an event was 100% successful without any problems at all.
Pro érvek
Cafeteria job so we got free lunch
Kontra érvek
Ineffective leadership amongst salaried management team
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good balance of work and time scales
Department check for any health and safety issues and food safety. Meeting with Contract manager of structure of the day and issues raise by the client. Meeting with front of house supervisor and Chef on issues raise and any issues with in the working day.
Email check and and menus check for services for restaurant and wards. Meeting with store man and head chef for orders to be palace and any stock issues. Attend any meeting prior to ward services.

Account of stock and monies and account of financial to Head Office and client.

I learnt how to balance my time effectively to achieve goals set my contact manager, client and head office.

The management structure was very approachable and very structured and easy to communicate at all levels to find solutions and information for all parties

My co workers were hard work intervals as well as hard working team members.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people i meet they where all wonderful at what they did in the jobs they had.
Free Meal, Uniform
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company was good place to work
The company allowed me to grow as an individual. It has shown and given me many oppurtunities.
Pro érvek
Advancement and co-workers were good
Fun Work Place
Fun place to work. we have a very busy catering department. A typical day starts off with about 10 coffee breaks at various location throughout the campus, then depending on the day we have standing lunch orders for different departments.

I have a wonderful staff very hard working and dedicated.

The most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with the people.
Great benifits
long commute
Very Busy but rewarding
Started at 07.30 opened up the restaurant and the staff feeing area made sure everything was out for service counted floats for till, made sure everywhere was clean for customers on arrival.Learned how to work with the sage system for the accounts as we did our own costings accounts and banking enjoyed this.Staff/Team worked well together everyone helped each other.The hardest part of the job I feel was when systems shut down and you were behind with you work load as it was a very busy unit. The most enjoyable part of this job I would have to say were the customers as they were elderly and very polite
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work and friendly staff
A typical day started at 6 am and involved office management duties and delivering catering orders. I enjoyed working with my staff and director.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, exciting atmosphere, learning something new every day
• Manage 80-100 employees per event (supervisors, bartenders, suite attendants, food runners, club box servers)
• Maintain daily and end-of-month inventory for suites, pantries, & club boxes

• Plan/direct suite and club level within the facility to meet operation standards, financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs

• Attend weekly catering meetings to review all BEO’s(catering contracts)

• Apply any disciplinary actions including suspension or termination of employees when warranted

• Maintain operation within established profit goals and quality standards

• Involved in selecting, costing menu items, pricing, and equipment rental

• Daily client interactions

• Lead, motivate, train, and coordinate the work of department supervisors and other hourly employees

• Interview & hire supervisors and hourly front line associates

• Oversee scheduling for the suite catering department

• Restructured end of month inventory process to assure accurate counts

• Serve as a troubleshooter for any issues within the suite catering department

• Troubleshooter for all issues within the suite catering department

• Proficient in WinArchs, Micros, Suite Wizard, Catermate, & Remote Council System

• Responsible to enforce proper food handling

• Act as Safety Champion for the Wells Fargo Center forming a safety committee resulting in a reduction in overall safety incidents and increased awareness to all employees, supervisors, and managers.

• Implemented a safety program at the Wells Fargo Center that decreased the amount of incidents

• TEAM and RAMP certified to handle
 - több...
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés