Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Catering Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Catering Manager70 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 180 értékelés megtekintése
Fun but Long Hours
Long days, but fun team. Definitely teamwork oriented, good management, corporate level not so much. Game days at U.S Bank Stadium can be hard and long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Aramark is a great company that encourages team members to exceed themselves with ongoing, continuing education. Workload is way more evenly distributed vs other F&B providers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally a good company to work for.
Generally a good company to work for. Not enough personal time spent with individuals. Little personalisation. Too busy for its own good in some instances. Informative roadshows. Over complex training.
Food Drink allowance
Unssuportive at times
1,0
No opportunities
No opportunities for future development, management poor at delivering information.

Would avoid at all costs

Applied for another unit and being an Aramark employee I shouldve had an interview, was brushed aside and never made the cv sift apparently, no cohesion, no trust and they love to blame everyone for their own mistakes....

Poor show.
Good stepping stone
Great place to gain experience in the start of your career. Grants a lot of responsibility often trusts enderqualified candidates m, good opportunity to learn.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced working environment, different everyday
its a wonderful company to work for if you love food service. everyday in the catering department is different. you rarely have the same day, could be working concessions for a concert one day and then have a plated dinner the next day. must be able to "go with the flow" a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good learning experience
Aramark is a food contractor of Symantec, therefore our daily work duties are more related with Symantec Executives that book meetings, catering, special parties, coordinate layouts for holiday events for different departments of Symantec
Free food
Long working hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many indians not enough Chiefs
Overworked and underpaid managers/chefs get forced to take on more work with the revolving door of both hourly and salaried employees alike. While the high and mighty sit in their offices creating unrealistic and achievable goals we are left to fend for ourselves as we are forced to do the job of managers and hourly employees combined on a daily basis. Average day of work falls between 11-13 hours. Often closer to 15 during peak business. Its just not worth it.
Fun Place to work
Manager are always fair. Schedule was nice. Benefits are good. Pay is nice. Commute to work was good. Great staff to work with. Salary was nice for the work I had to do.
proffesional results driven
To ensure that the Health and safety is fully trained out along with our food service offer, growing our sales through upselling and retail offers. Supporting the soft services where possible daily liasons with the national client on up and coming catering events.
working in a good team
job security
Team work environment.
Work as a team to get the task and/or job done.
Higher education food service which as both business and casual environment. Expanded my knowledge of the food service industry with direct and indirect contact with other food service departments.
Team environment
catering jobs were limited
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things I deal with at work
I have to say I learned a lot about management and communication skills. I spent the last five years at Aramark learning every concept I could. Some days I would work catering in the morning, Chick Fil A in the evening, and Moes at night. The hardest part of my job would have to be when I was catering manager I wasn't paid for my position, but I strived to do the best I possibly could do. I really enjoyed working catering, because I loved working for my clients and making their event the best it could possibly be.
Pro érvek
free meal everyday I worked and the people I worked with
pay rate
great staff
i loved working for Aramark, but my director was new and had no clue what she was doing, i ended up doing her job and mine. i wasn't getting paid anymore for my work and she was very stressed and took it out of her staff , myself included
Very Nice Place to Work
Aramark is a great company to work for. The team members are all so nice and knowledgeable. I will say, however, that you will learn more of what you need on your on...onboarding training could be a lot better. The most enjoyable part of working here is the family atmosphere - the fact that we are a small team that rely on each others functions to operate effectively.
Pro érvek
Not much micromanaging, able to eat
Kontra érvek
Learn your position on your own
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, but long hours
For food and beverage managers, the days were typically 12 + hours. This was due to how demanding the actual client was, and the lack of support staff needed.

The geographic location of this account makes hiring suitable staff difficult.
Pro érvek
Free food, some downtime in the summer
Kontra érvek
Many weeks with out time off
1,0
Way too many hours
I was a salaried manager and my director expected 12-15 hours a day. A short day was 9-10 hours a day. The work was very physical and was not told that I would have to load and unload and drive a 24 ft box truck. It was horrible. I left with no notice. No compensation for the large amount of overtime. No designated breaks. Eat when you can that is what I was told. I would never work for this company again
Free food
Kontra érvek
Long hours and always short staffed
my job
fast paced hands on and fun..! early morning hours led to having the rest of the day to myself and having a life! met many people I would of never met and formed relationships for life..
weekends off
no advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
higher ed is where its at
If you work in Higher Ed for Aramark you will do fine. You get off at Christmas, thanksgiving, spingbreak, and two weeks at the end of summer and two weeks before school starts, not paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
good company to work for very fair management like to promote from within would work for in the future if the opportunity arose great team work in the greater area
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Aramark I felt was a good company. You could advance in this company depending on what you are looking for. There are many different things you could do in this company.
Solid Manager Skills
Fun and a deep satisfaction for accomplish of the everyday task.
One client at the time :)

Promoted respect and dignity for the employees and clients in the work place .
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés