Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with a wonderful group of people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2017, november 15.
Mostly service was giving to the students. Some student was very pleasant you get to know them and you also know what they wanted when the get there. Well had a wonderful staff that had to come together to get the line running quickly. I learn how to work in a fast pace and how to multi work.
Prepping for the lines was a difficult task. You had to prep the food each morning and sometimes you had to run off the line to prep more food.
One enjoyable moment is when the students tell you that you have good customer service and how your customer service made them feel.
co-workers
Saturday/Sunday work days
streesful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK 731202017, november 14.
I had a wonderful boss ,
but since Aramark was just opening so it was a lot of things that were not correct like prices of food , inventory etc . kitchen would be slow as well
awsome place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, NE2017, november 12.
Aranark is a great environment to work in great hours awesome pay.I would recommend anyone to work here. The managers and bosses are great to work with.the hours are very flexible
great pkace to work at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2017, november 7.
I worked at a Chick-fil-a express. So it was different than a regular fast food place. The customers pick up their food and then you ring them up. I spent a lot of time working in the kitchen as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It was a job !
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2017, október 25.
It was a job. It was a very easy job. I worked weekend s and never had problems. I worked with this company while i was in college. I think they worked around my schedule, i dont remember.
Fun and Loving
Customer Service Retail Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2017, október 22.
This is a Very fast paced job and could get frustrating at times but we make it fun. Very loveable people and management is very understanding/flexible in the scheduling department.
food choices, lunch vouchers
Uniform rental
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 13.
it was a fun experience gaind a lot of infomration. managers were nice and understandable, like if you need days off theyll give to you just got to let then know ahead of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Unfair
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2017, október 13.
Management treats employees unfairly, unfortunately they make you feel as though you don't know what your doing. No room for advancement ...............
Pro érvek
One free meal during your shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My workplace is fun and we are all like one big family. Everybody knows everybody basically.
Taco Bell Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taco bell2017, október 9.
A day for me working at Aramark is pretty simple. I basically got accompanied to their system pretty quickly. I learned a lot of stuff within the first couple days of working there. My coworker are so friendly and it's like I'm happy to go to work everyday. I know the hardest part of my day is basically getting up out the bed but is that easy for anyone. One thing I make sure is that Im not late which never happened yet. Once I make it to work it's game time and my managers keep us up on everything. We are always in point in everything that we do.
Fresh food, clean environment
Short breaks, hot environment
day at register
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2017, október 4.
would ring up people who had attitudes and were really careless to other peoples feelings and other than that the pay was very poor compared to other jobs i have received.
Very fun & relaxed
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, október 3.
This is Aramark at the Raymond James Stadium. It's very fun and exciting, you meet many different people and everyone is helpful. Management is always around and easy to talk to. Very great work environment.
Free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Aramark
Cashier/Stand Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers Center, ON2017, október 1.
Aramark at Rogers Centre was great, supervisors are very helpful if you make mistakes, they will accommodate you. Very flexible hours, coworkers are nice. But work, is very fast-paced.
50% off on food, 30% on merch and tickets
busy
Food Service
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, NJ2017, szeptember 25.
It was pretty laid back as long as knew what your duties were. Setting up food and ringing out customers.We also had to break down everything by the end of the day.
Pro érvek
free lunch and weekends off
Mornings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and fast paced environment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 10.
Aramark is very fun and interesting company to work for. The environment is very fast paced. I have learned a lot at my time with aramark and have developed into a very sufficient worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not that bad of a job could have been worst.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, szeptember 1.
It is not that good of a place to work. there are no benefits. The management sucks completely. They are very unsanitary. Management doesn't do their jobs like they are suppose to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bemidji, MN2017, augusztus 31.
Nice place to work at. I like the environment pace. Its a multicultural work place. I plan to leave because they dont have any position for me with the new degree I have got.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice facilities to work at.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2017, augusztus 26.
Updated buildings are nice to work at. Facilities are updated for students to enjoy and have a good experience while eating with their friends on campus.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont work for this company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, augusztus 24.
Worst company ever to work for. Higher ups don't care about employees, they are extremely uptight about literally everything, there is absolutely zero order and control in the stands, they just let customers swarm the stands hundreds at a time.
Underpaid, overworked
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 21.
Management did not productively make employees a priority with regard to their career paths. No compensation for hard work, basically a body in the position
Munkahelyi kultúra
supportive community of employees with flexibility in regards to flexibility of park employment
Gift Shop Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yosemite National Park, CA2017, augusztus 13.
I began working in the park during the summer, when tourism is extremely high. this meant long work weeks, but the community of employees is very carefree, adventurous, and positive. everyone quickly becomes friends and supports eachother. the workplace was very fun, considering you get to meet tourists from all over the world and learn a little bit about them and create a better experience for them in the park! the most difficult part of this job is working with frustrated customers and customers that did not speak English.
Pro érvek
cheap rent, living in nature, making good money, good co-worker relationships
closest town is roughly 1.5 hours away
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van