Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier629 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
629 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice till a new manager came in and only liked young girls, and made everyone else do all the dirt work and gave less hours and differ offer overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing people who work there. Everyone who is employed is very helpful. If I need any questions answered they answered it. My everyday job duties consisted of making sure the store was clean and all merchandise was properly placed.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
With my experience working for Aramark on the TAMUK campus; I would not recommend applying for this job. The management treats their employees poorly.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management very poor the pay was very bad , rules didn’t apply for every one very disappointed with their management staff bad bad bad place to work pay was very unbelievable poor just over all very bad place you could never move up in position and if you did get a higher position your pay still stayed the same
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the first year it was great. In year two that's when it fell to pieces the managers start talking to you any way like you're less than human (mind you it's my experience)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discrimination and Harassment at work , lawclass people to work with, not a good pay, poor management, stressful environment. Management was poor, did not have courteous behavior towards employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the given job at Aramark, the pace differs. Some are a higher stress positions than others. As a cashier most of the time you stand around and attend the customers, it’s a good paying job for the area and located at the university.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, team work, it was large crowds had to stay calm under
pressure. The most enjoyable time was when all our hard work got the line to die down to none.
lunches were okay
breaks short
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier/vendor during sports events and concerts. I made sure my cart/concession area was clean. I always served the customer with a greeting &a smile.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are joining in a low roll, nobody cares about you. A lot of your co-workers come and go. And most of the managers are stupid and annoying. You might get a good one though, they're out there, but rare. If you work too hard your co-workers will take advantage of you. You'll find your self doing more and more, with very little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time there. They were very accommodative and found creative ways to utilize me. I really miss it, and if I didn't have outside factors that made me leave I would still be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours for me. i only got extra time in if someone called out. work was good and fast paced. I really like working there just needed more hours. i work 28 hours a week but paid good.
Pro érvek
if you work all day your lunch was free
Kontra érvek
only took a lunch break if you did not work all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
There wasn’t enough hours and there was favoritism in the workplace. I personally was treated unfairly in comparison to other workers. I also didn’t like that some kids at the school was denied lunch and left to go hungry if they couldn’t afford the lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at armark for me was greeting customers, ensuring that all customers was being serviced, working the register, maintaining a neat an clean area.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The FSD that hired me was great. Great work ethic. He created a great team. Their jobs became different when he left. The new FSD is in a few words is very sketchy with her decision making and other things. There were certain roles that would never stay filled. When I got there I was so hype. I wanted to work there for a while. But after 6 months and new management you see a very big change. The new FSD did what she wanted. The staff and ppl that worked there that need a raise.great ppl
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love being around people and different actions. And different activities to work around and do. Love working there around things and love the people..
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark at ASU Downtown was alright. It wasn't the best job. I worked with students. I just couldn't work the late hours they required. My shift was 5:00 PM till 1:30 AM. The management was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fast paced environment, and they were big on team collaboration. The morning shift was most busy since I was a cashier, and It usually slowed down during noon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great job experience. it taught me alot about how to make the customers smile when are if they were down it taught me patience and sucess and timing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting customers, or students. Area up keep and closing duties. Answer phone calls. Take orders as needed. Alot of time off, including holidays......