Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

399 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fast paste environment
Cashier (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2017, május 27.
A great work experience for me just wish it was a all year around job the people there was so loving full of smiles.the food is great the managers and supervisors are so awesome.
Free lunches
No breaks not unless you do 6 hours or more
very disorganized
Concession Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC2017, május 25.
very hard to contact management. not much planning and support offered to staff during peak times. very little job satisfaction withing all casual staff as well as full time
Aramark Summary
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY 135022017, május 24.
was very busy at beginning of the year then got very slow at end of year. the hardest part is standing around waiting for costumer to come in. Talking to costumer that are regular.
have summers and Jan off
having summers and Jan off
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have fun working there i work hard make the customers happy.
Retail Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2017, május 24.
Working there is the best experience I ever had.. I'm a team player. I like working at a place where everyone is happy and show respect.. The most important to do is to make the people happy
satisfactory management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa City, IA2017, május 23.
ok job to work if you like the kitchen but management is kinda poor. Not so good with time off or if you have children this may not be the job for you.
dinning hall
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2017, május 22.
Aramark provided breakfast lunch and dinner for the students and staff at western new England college. wide variety of food options and regular theme/fun nights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basic but positive work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, május 22.
Although a simple cashier position, it helped me gain a lot of contacts/friendships through customers, as well as work experience. Furthermore, management was solid and understanding, I've had times where I've had an emergency come up or have had to reschedule due to classes and management has been understanding of my position as a student. The work environment was healthy between staff.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during lunch breaks, positive work environment, good management
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Busy cafeteria
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2017, május 18.
The manager of my cafeteria changed more than once while I worked here, and the pay waslow for the money that was brought in. The employees on the floor were always walking around with bad attitudes.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, consistent schedule with good hours
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was run well and the environment was fun to work in.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikes peak, CO2017, május 17.
Working for Aramark on the summit house of Pikes Peak was a great experience. The management was run well and felt comfortable bringing up any issues with supervisors or managers. The hours and shifts were flexible and understanding. The co workers were awesome.
Really enjoyable
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2017, május 9.
Everyone so kind the work is havoc but overall amazing work experience I would recommend this work to any student looking for a job on campus it helped me a lot with convenience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rebel Market aka "The Prison"
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rebel Market2017, május 8.
Can I give Aramark Ole Miss Dining zero stars? I do not recommend employment with Aramark on the campus of the University of Mississippi, particularly The Rebel Market location, which is know as being "the worst location on campus" or "the prison". Non-caring/greedy management, lying/delusional/verbally abusive food service director, supervisors that don't give breaks, unorganized, no health benefits for part-time employees, no regard for submitted work availability, wage and hour violations, low morale, extremely high turnover...the list could go on.
It's a job
Pretty much everything
Great company great benefits
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017, május 2.
Great company great benefits. I worked for the Coral cafe at the hospital. Everyone was friendly and nice I lost my transportation (which I have again) so I wasn't able to stay as long as I wanted but over all the company was great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun working place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston Texas2017, április 28.
The company I worked for is a fun productive place to work.I love meeting new people and learning new things. On the other side of it I didn't like how management handled different situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
regret staying for at long as i did
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, április 22.
very unorganized and no security hours were always changing or should i say reducing. they hired me at full time then two weeks later took me don to part time without an explanation for it the then continued to call me on my days off and beg me to work the same shift they took for me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great catering experience and good food
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, április 19.
A typical day at work was clock in and prepare what you needed for your customers to have a good experience and customer service. I learned how to set up different rooms and learning how to prepare different foods. Its a great company to plan any type of benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Under paid and over worked
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2017, április 18.
You get hired to do one job then your doing everyone else job because its always under staffed working 12 hours a day management never helped always in their office the best part of the day was when you clock out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Aramark as a Student
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thunder Bay, ON2017, április 17.
Working for Aramark as a student is amazing, because the company knows that a student's first priority is school. They will make adjustments to your schedule based on your availability, they are forgiving if something happens (such as illness or an emergency), and they're extremely welcoming.

A day in the life of an employee at Aramark means that I am always welcome. My coworkers, including members of management, are kind, approachable, and respectful. We have a strong team dynamic, and there is not a day that we aren't smiling.

There are always opportunities to get extra shifts and hours, especially if someone calls in sick. You are also able to be cross-trained for the multiple job positions available on campus. There is also some opportunity, depending on how busy the summer will be, to have shifts over the summer.

Aramark also allows for the Work to Learn Program offered at Lakehead University, which makes it an even better opportunity for students.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with, and great job experience.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, április 17.
Aramark was one of the few places where I thoroughly enjoyed working with the people that I did. The work environment was extremely relaxed, and there was no unfortunate drama associated. The hours were great! We worked Mon-Fri 8-2 with holidays off. The work was not hard, and the shifts were short. The only downfall for me was the pay. It was only $9.00. With this pay I was struggling to pay my bills, and that is why I had to leave and find new employment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, calm work environment.
Kontra érvek
Low income, not full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for hockey and music lovers.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2017, április 17.
I clock in, and go to my concession stand. There, I put the float in the till. Then I take orders and take the money for the order. While I pour the drinks, the Runner fetches the food. At the end of the night, I count the float and we all help to clean the concession stand.The hardest part to the job is the cleaning; the most enjoyable part is serving the customers.
$5.00 meals
Kontra érvek
when hockey season is over, not enough shifts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for their food services
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, április 16.
I was not given full - time hours even though it was a full-time position. It was very stressful, not given proper breaks even after breaking your back physically for hours straight. Understanding and compensating management.
Nice Management