Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier615 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
615 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 275 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place because when you worked at a baseball stadium, its fun because of the fans and the people you worked with. Soon as you come to work its always something to do to make sure everything runs sommthly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was my first and only on campus job while I was in college. It was not a bad company to work for, however it was not my cup of tea for places to work.
Christmas meat
Munkahelyi kultúra
They change managers every other day it seems like, since their turnover rate is so unbelievably high. Was promised multiple raises but never saw anything. Was treated like absolute garbage, even though I always showed up on time and I worked harder than most everyone else on a daily basis.
Oh and they pay students and the African workers 8.00 an hour, but everyone else makes 8.50 minimum. Not very fair, huh??

Look elsewhere!
free food
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management we're fair all the time and they are very understanding when you needed some time off from work. I really loved my co-workers as they are very fun to be with all the time, very helpful and we all work as a team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took a month for me to get paid. HR stated my GM NEVER did my paperwork after I told them I was having financial problems getting to work. They also did the same thing to a fellow co worker.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be fast paced with long lines of customers. I learned a lot of my people skills working in the stadiums. Work pace culture was fun.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relax the working environment relax culture management easy to understand and get along with pay scale was moderately decent. Great for someone else out of high school and just need to quit working job temporarily
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are genuinely good people that actually care about you. They also tend to hire like minded hard working individuals with good attitudes. Although at times the work could be overwhelming, its not always consistent. As a part time worker, you could be scheduled for 45hrs one week and 12hrs the next. Mainly because the work is event based, but regardless its still work that you get paid for. As long as you do what you're told to do and make friends along the way, there's nothing to worry about. If you're scheduled for a 12hr shift with a friend it tends to feel like a 3hr shift regardless of the workload put upon you. My advice would be to just be friendly and ask questions if you don't know something and always be as reliable as you possibly can ie; showing up on time and covering unexpected shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours, free food, union, yearly raises, bonus once season ends, a sports fans dream job. Cons: not many opportunities for advancement, some concession managers have their “favorites “ and don’t try to hide it. Only certain employees can have their whole families working there. Stand managers allowed to surpervise family members. Mngmt tells everyone’ s business
Great pay
Wondeful benefits

Great management

Plenty of opportunities for advancement and overtime

Wonderful location

Great job security

Great hours
Great pay
Not very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice till a new manager came in and only liked young girls, and made everyone else do all the dirt work and gave less hours and differ offer overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing people who work there. Everyone who is employed is very helpful. If I need any questions answered they answered it. My everyday job duties consisted of making sure the store was clean and all merchandise was properly placed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With my experience working for Aramark on the TAMUK campus; I would not recommend applying for this job. The management treats their employees poorly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management very poor the pay was very bad , rules didn’t apply for every one very disappointed with their management staff bad bad bad place to work pay was very unbelievable poor just over all very bad place you could never move up in position and if you did get a higher position your pay still stayed the same
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the first year it was great. In year two that's when it fell to pieces the managers start talking to you any way like you're less than human (mind you it's my experience)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discrimination and Harassment at work , lawclass people to work with, not a good pay, poor management, stressful environment. Management was poor, did not have courteous behavior towards employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the given job at Aramark, the pace differs. Some are a higher stress positions than others. As a cashier most of the time you stand around and attend the customers, it’s a good paying job for the area and located at the university.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, team work, it was large crowds had to stay calm under
pressure. The most enjoyable time was when all our hard work got the line to die down to none.
lunches were okay
breaks short
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier/vendor during sports events and concerts. I made sure my cart/concession area was clean. I always served the customer with a greeting &a smile.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are joining in a low roll, nobody cares about you. A lot of your co-workers come and go. And most of the managers are stupid and annoying. You might get a good one though, they're out there, but rare. If you work too hard your co-workers will take advantage of you. You'll find your self doing more and more, with very little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time there. They were very accommodative and found creative ways to utilize me. I really miss it, and if I didn't have outside factors that made me leave I would still be working there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés