Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier628 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
628 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 548 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some management would be inappropriate toward female workers, and nothing was ever said to correct the situation, even after coming forward and expressing concerns. Some staff would walk away from their work without being corrected/reprimanded. It was easy to request time off if needed (while I was there, not so sure about now).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed this job and it was a fun place to work.Was able to sign up for different events and areas and occasionally did catering services.Free food occasionally.Sarah was a good and hard working manager and listened to employees.Easy work.Watched events on the TV's and had mostly friendly customers. Would reccomend if you don't mind the low pay, it is a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working to help people to have the best experience. I get a real joy out of it. To hang clothes on hangers, to do inventory, to put prices on clothes, to help guest find what they need.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend working for them. They need new hr staff!!! No one could tell me where to go, what I was supposed to do, I was so confused my first day I had major anxiety and almost left but ended up staying for 6 hours and didn't get paid!
Kontra érvek
Short break, tips are the only good thing!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture was very kind and collaborative. Managers and supervisors were very easy to talk to and were very understanding. A typical day at work included, setting up your work station. Communicating with cook when orders were needed. Providing customers with answers and solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was employed it was highly terrible management issues. As far as the operation being ran,it's fair. I love the environment and the coworkers are very friendly and helping.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like sports then Aramark is a good place to work. You get to sell all your favorite teams. From the Rockies to the Broncos. Fun environment to work in. Easy job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at a NFL stadium for 9 years for a company sub contracted through Aramark. At a food stand, of a local Baltimore area restaurant i worked for till the location closed this summer. Went through several stand managers, but the last couple seasons i have moe experience, and knowledge, then any of them. Not sure about Aramark, but the restaurant cares nothing about its employees. In 9 years i saw one, $.50 pay increase.That's only because Maryland raised minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at Aramark because I really love the location I am at and the job I do. I enjoy my co-workers and the students. I do feel that after 6 years employees should get some compensation other than 21 cents above minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the people and I like that they will work with your schedule; company teamwork was impeccable. Aramark taught me how to better work with a team, as well as helped me conquer my anxiety with certain aspects of working.
Great people
the pay wasn't the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was great for my official first one. It is good for teenagers who only need to work a couple days out the week because we only worked when there was a show.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was my first and only on campus job while I was in college. It was not a bad company to work for, however it was not my cup of tea for places to work.
Christmas meat
Munkahelyi kultúra
They change managers every other day it seems like, since their turnover rate is so unbelievably high. Was promised multiple raises but never saw anything. Was treated like absolute garbage, even though I always showed up on time and I worked harder than most everyone else on a daily basis. Oh and they pay students and the African workers 8.00 an hour, but everyone else makes 8.50 minimum. Not very fair, huh?? Look elsewhere!
free food
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management we're fair all the time and they are very understanding when you needed some time off from work. I really loved my co-workers as they are very fun to be with all the time, very helpful and we all work as a team player.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took a month for me to get paid. HR stated my GM NEVER did my paperwork after I told them I was having financial problems getting to work. They also did the same thing to a fellow co worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be fast paced with long lines of customers. I learned a lot of my people skills working in the stadiums. Work pace culture was fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relax the working environment relax culture management easy to understand and get along with pay scale was moderately decent. Great for someone else out of high school and just need to quit working job temporarily
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are genuinely good people that actually care about you. They also tend to hire like minded hard working individuals with good attitudes. Although at times the work could be overwhelming, its not always consistent. As a part time worker, you could be scheduled for 45hrs one week and 12hrs the next. Mainly because the work is event based, but regardless its still work that you get paid for. As long as you do what you're told to do and make friends along the way, there's nothing to worry about. If you're scheduled for a 12hr shift with a friend it tends to feel like a 3hr shift regardless of the workload put upon you. My advice would be to just be friendly and ask questions if you don't know something and always be as reliable as you possibly can ie; showing up on time and covering unexpected shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours, free food, union, yearly raises, bonus once season ends, a sports fans dream job. Cons: not many opportunities for advancement, some concession managers have their “favorites “ and don’t try to hide it. Only certain employees can have their whole families working there. Stand managers allowed to surpervise family members. Mngmt tells everyone’ s business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay Wondeful benefits Great management Plenty of opportunities for advancement and overtime Wonderful location Great job security Great hours
Great pay