Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

397 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Underpaid, overworked
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 21.
Management did not productively make employees a priority with regard to their career paths. No compensation for hard work, basically a body in the position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
supportive community of employees with flexibility in regards to flexibility of park employment
Gift Shop Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yosemite National Park, CA2017, augusztus 13.
I began working in the park during the summer, when tourism is extremely high. this meant long work weeks, but the community of employees is very carefree, adventurous, and positive. everyone quickly becomes friends and supports eachother. the workplace was very fun, considering you get to meet tourists from all over the world and learn a little bit about them and create a better experience for them in the park! the most difficult part of this job is working with frustrated customers and customers that did not speak English.
Pro érvek
cheap rent, living in nature, making good money, good co-worker relationships
closest town is roughly 1.5 hours away
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782192017, augusztus 11.
long lines to customers and some long hours sometimes but it is fun, especially working during a concert or event.
Another con other than the long hours is registers that didn't work and sometimes the debit/credit cards would took a while to approve the transaction which can cause a line behind us. when they were disappoved, we had a problem and might have to damage out the products (left on kitchen table to be thrown away or a employee can eat it if there was nothing wrong with it.
Pro érvek
free concerts to attend while working too, free food while working
Kontra érvek
only scheduled for events which can be long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good place for experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2017, augusztus 7.
People are good and helped me a lot there, they are nice, and give me many types of works so I can learn more. The manager is easy to reach and she is a kind person, we can talk for whatever problem I got and she is always nice to help me.
Aramark family dinners
concessions cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, augusztus 7.
I loved working for Aramark. If they had not lost their contract at Honda, I would still be working there. They were fair with pay and worked with my second job schedule.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
missed breaks and poor leads
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Don't bother.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, WV2017, augusztus 5.
They're all franchised out so every location is different but runs with basically the same equipment and suppliers. They treat the employees like pieces of equipment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, augusztus 4.
This company is wonderful for college students and there is a vast variety of jobs that you can pursue. This company is great for any entry level from cashier to line cooks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, augusztus 4.
I worked at the University of Houston and the people were pretty hard to work with. Everyday was a bit of a battle and they only give 10 cent raises a year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Taste of the city
Counter Worker/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, augusztus 2.
The job is really fun, the atmosphere is lively and enjoyable, the coworkers are super cool people and the bosses are great. Only cons are that it's seasonal and you can't live off this job only. This is a good side job, if anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding place of work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2017, július 30.
Working for Aramark can be very rewarding. You build relationships with your co-workers as well as regular customers. Some days get busier than others, but generally a relaxed work environment.
free meals
Fast paced
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, július 30.
Aramark was just was extra side job for they pay wasn't to bad I had fun working there Steelers game Pitt & cone concert, rib fest also. We got tips free food nice place to be but got to be able to handle standing on ur feet & being in the cold
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, július 27.
loved the job I had just had problems when I was pregnant and couldn't do the back I would love to go back and its doing school so thats great you out for the summers and every holiday
Would not recommend
RETAIL CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, július 26.
Despite the fact that employees work 8-16 hours a day, the company still fails to make profits and is constantly pushing employees to sell more product when consumers have no desire to buy cheap tourist merchandise. Management is sub-par, and pay is minimal. The opportunity to rise up to a management position is largely a glorified cashier position with little to no benefits.
Lots of hours
Terrible Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not recognize the leadership of speciifc employees and will not oversee those who lack in motivation
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, július 25.
Certain employees are required to perform duties the management should be doing.
Employees are not treated fairly and there are no consequences to taking unauthorized breaks or lack of performing job specific duties.
Horrible Managment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, július 25.
This place is a joke! They mistreat people here. The pay is not worth the disrespect management gives. Don't expect to get a good raise only pennies and dimes if that. This place is all gossip mostly the GM and supervisor's. All other staff are pretty hardworking people. Would not recommend this place if your looking for drama free environment or career growth. Many good employee have left due to the disrespect and belittling given by Aramark supervisor's At the children's hospital.
Great co workers
Harassing management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffield, AB2017, július 25.
Overall good management
Too many hours for being part time and still in highschool
Friendly work environment
They also offer good benefits, if needed
Well managed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Works woth your schedule
Club Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, július 18.
Very willing to work with your schedule
The employee meals could be better and we should be allowed breaks
The most enjoyable part is the different types of people I serve
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work enviroment is an Awesome place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Starkville, MS2017, július 18.
I work Sunday thru Friday from 5:00pm until 12 midnight. This shift is good. I meet people, some are interesting. The environment is a good place to work at. My nights goes by fast I engage with the people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2017, július 12.
Hours are nice and its a good part time job. Very friendly coworkers and managers that help you. Keeps you on your toes and you get to listen to concerts for free!
Pro érvek
Free food, good tips from lots of fans
Not many work dates
Overall ok
Aramark Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, július 11.
Good experience in the business dining aspect. More because of the locations of our cafes than the actually company(Hertz, and FAA). Great upper to lower level communication.
Fun location