Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier629 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
629 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Pro érvek
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a few coworkers that are kind and inclusive, including most of my managers but there are a few people still who create drama and cause chaos. The pay isn’t amazing, at least not for me, and I wish I would’ve negotiated for a higher starting pay.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being an older worker has made it very difficult to find acceptance. I was just thinking tonight that in 6 months, not one person has asked me about my life - education, family, interests, homelife etc. I wasn't looking for friends, just simple civil conversation.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re sick, you might as well show up or you’ll get unexcused absences. Even if you have a note from anywhere, you’ll get written up if sick enough. They make it seem like it’s a great job but it’s not. Management is a joke. Nobody takes anything seriously, there’s bosses who don’t anything serious and shouldn’t even be qualified to do jobs. Don’t work here. It’s not worth it.
Pro érvek
Nice pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else in this company
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. I get a chance to met new people. It gives me an opportunity to practice some customers service skills far as being kind ,froendly, empathy for others and also love unconditional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have added to this review. It was a fun and fast paced work job. you get to meet alot of customers who travel from all over the world to watch Tennis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that they most important thing in business is to provide the costumer the experience they can ever have, make them feel welcome. I also learned to teamwork which is very important to success as an employee I always make sure that I have my co-workers back and they have mine too. I love to see when costumers leave with a smile in their face that mean that we did a great job taking care of their desire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has a very busy and competitive environment. As a cashier, I have to prepare food as well as deal with the transaction. There are peak times where there will be large line up and as a cashier, it is my responsibility to finish the line as quick as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there that’s why I been there for 6 years nice place to work good people and you can be yourself Aramark is a good company with good ideas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working for Aramark during my freshman year of college. The overall experience was okay, but I think the management at the time could have been more helpful or willing to complete their responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've enjoyed being a part of this company for 3 years now, they're friendly, supportive, and accommodating. Highly recommend this company to anyone wanting a great, safe workspace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great environment especially for students, friendly people and management is very understanding. They sell decent food in the crew room for only $5.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good work place, but the management was poor. They need to get better managers that's going to be there to help their employees. Also they more hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working for aramark nice work environment friendly managers and co workers managers work with you on work schedule and are very understanding and easy to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced. Can be slow at times. Always be prepared for anything. I'm happy here for now because I enjoy what I get to do. I'm a sports fan, so that's easy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Corporate is so behind that it affects all branches of Aramark employers. The company as a whole is successful however there is a major gap that makes entry positions unsatisfying. The benefit of it being part time/flexible is what makes this job considerable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer complaining about food being expensive. Workplace was not large, Employees being helpful. Answer customers question, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a wonderful first job for me, they taught me how everything works concerning customer service and I made amazing friends by working there. Management at the time was poor though
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience. Got to know about different people and learned about my self as well. Over all I need another job to support my self and family. The pay isn’t good enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job it self is a good job. But some of the changes mangers makes make the job hard dealing with the way they treat employees. Costumer are the best thing I have to look forward to Baylor have a lot of good people. I would love to stay with Armark but I'm looking for a change soon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a stressful environment when you have to assist rude customers but it’s okay. It takes about less than an hour to clean after closing time. Pay Could be better considering all the stuff we do.