Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

490 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 201 értékelés megtekintése
food service job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2018, július 9.
the job was ok did food service for the campus. The students were ok and the hours were monday- friday. The management was no good and was unfair. not much help working.
terrible management
Cashier and Ticket Booth (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, július 2.
terrible managements, they are always in a bad mood. hours are not suitable to survive or even make it to the next check. events are okay, mostly hockey games.
1 free item to eat
Kontra érvek
no free tickets as promissed by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall okay place to work
Oh - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, július 1.
The management were rude on the regular but overall, I experienced team work and was able to satisfy every customer. It was stressful at times but I enjoyed my coworkers and the overall atmosphere.
Not worth the pay.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, június 26.
You work too hard for the pay. You will be on your feet all day long and end up doing other people's jobs and after a year you get a 3 cent raise. No growth!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
A rewarding career path
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 23.
Living in an growing big city like Houston is gonna have it's pros and cons on a career in a company like Aramark such as
PROS: Good medical benefits (in a medical driven city), A great place to make friends (tons of people in Houston), and a good family oriented environment at Aramark (everyone seemed to care about everyone personally).
CONS: Paygrade is a landlord's best friend (If you not making at least $12/hr highly unlikely to live good in Houston), Transportation in a big city is horrible (Traffic to work is a bust around shift times), Break times are horrible though at Aramark (numerous times its was 15-30 minutes lucky if you got 30 because of the open consumer hubs you work in).
Other than that I loved working for Aramark in Houston.
Pro érvek
Medical benefits, Working hours daily, Family oriented.
Kontra érvek
Living arrangements, Transportation, Short breaks.
fun place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 20.
pending on the stand you work the person in charge can make it a fun time and gets everyone working together, the job is in spurts seeing since at this place people want to watch what they came there for
free lunch, easy going
not enough work days
Fast paced
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 4.
Get your register sheet and count the drawer to make sure there is 200 dollars in the drawer. Then you start preparing food for when the fans start to come into the stadium. I learned how to pour beer and also about fake Identification cards. Hardest part is when there is a rush
paid weekly
Kontra érvek
no breaks, you work dependent on the home games
was a productive job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsville, TX2018, június 3.
Aramark was a good place to get a job. it was very helpful because i was a college student and i didn't have to travel far to arrive to my job. my coworkers were what made it fun.
Nice place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, május 30.
Good place to work and management is very pleasant to work for.A big thumbs for being flexible re working hours.
Compassionate when comes to family needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  CoDining2018, május 24.
They did not care about treating you with respect or basic human kindness. No paid lunches, breaks to be taken first three hours of shift. If your coworker calls out, good luck even getting a break. I was asked to sign a waiver saying I requested no lunch and that I was not asked to sign the waiver. Did not sign it!! I called the Chef for a bathroom break and was told to wait until next shift arrived.
Workplace culture is similar to high school cafeteria complete with gossip and bullies Hardest part of job was paying for insurance.that didn't cover office visits. Most enjoyable part of job was meeting the awesome people we served. Free lunches consist of pork, pork and more pork
Decent pay
Culture, food and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark are an good envormental place of good work
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 22.
being at Aramark was an fun and exciting adventure. Learning how to work while bonding with other employers. Learning more food and deserts to make. Also, they have help me gain my Food Handler Certificate.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would review Aramark as a good place to work.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, május 22.
I like working for Aramark mostly because I have a wonderful boss, plus I like to be around the students and faculty.. I would recommend a friend for a job at Aramark, but only if they wanted to work in a retail environment where there is an ebb and a flow to the work that we do at the P.O.D.s (POD's are the little convenience stores that are on Clemson campus.) They would also have to be a hard worker and be willing to be flexible with their schedule. They would have to be honest and loyal to the company.
A typical day at work would include stocking shelves, running the cash register, and helping customers.
The hardest part of the job is the lifting that has to be done in order to stock the Coke cooler. The most enjoyable part is talking to the students and trying to make them have a better day.
Pro érvek
Having a steady job and a great boss.
Kontra érvek
Not a year round position and the pay is not up to other retail positions in the area.
Good entry level jobs
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 21.
Aramark, depending on the location of the company, has great entry level food service jobs at some college campuses and other large venues such as stadiums. Customers are always great to interact with.
Working as a cashier at City Co
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, május 16.
Going into an environment like City Co definitely benefitted me. From students to professors to people with professional jobs, all would give me advice.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, optimistic co workers, and discounts.
Kontra érvek
Short lunch break, store gets empty in the summer, and hourly pay could’ve been better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understanding work environment for college students
A&M University - cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon, TX2018, május 16.
During my time working for Aramark, I learned the importance of optimism, communication skills and customer service advantages. A typical day at work would include a lot of cash handling, customer service and store maintenance. The routines of the job provided a type of stability in an ever-changing college atmosphere. The management and employees were all so understanding of life's surprises and stresses, their communication skills and ability to be fluid in numerous aspects of life was instilled in me as well.
Pro érvek
free meals/snacks, flexible scheduling, weekends and time off when the school is out of session
Kontra érvek
short breaks, lack of insurances for those who aren't full time, uniform strictness
Disappointed
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2018, május 16.
They talk a good game. I was hopeful. Promises of job advancement which did not take place. Management was kind at first. Quick to yell at problems that are taking place, Blame others instead of correcting the problem in a positive manner. They are not consistent on the changes that are made.
Pro érvek
One free meal during your sift.
Kontra érvek
Changes are not thought through. Employees are not happy
Unfair Underpaid Underworked
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, május 4.
Honestly I worked there for over a year never got my raise or my promotion I was talked to about. I was trained like a manager without the title or the big responsibility, I was also paid less than most new hires and my hours constantly got cut to the point of me only working 3 days in a week.
free meal
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun work place in a private college environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 3.
fun friendly very diverse private college with a great basketball team
the food is great they welcome all types of family and education they are involved in the surrounding community
Good environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshawa, ON2018, április 30.
Decent job except for the layoffs. Enjoyed working with my co-workers and had an awesome manager. Would have stayed longer had there not been so many layoffs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like what I do at jobs
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, április 30.
I work Armark at Lexmark 13year. I love what I do and making customers smile I knew there names I greet them morning and lunchtime.What did cut my hours and my insurance
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van