Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
628 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 659 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun job to work as a cashier you sometimes just ring the food up after its self sevrved. The tips are great sometimes saved my life went to work broke and left with $25 in tips. The managers seem to care alot also
Pro érvek
Fun enviroment, good pay, union
Barely 20 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
They always worked with you since you were working in college. Were very understanding if something came up. The only part that was not fun were the rushes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job. its fast paced, its a lot of fun working with my employees and interacting with the customers as well. I would recommend anyone to work for Aramark!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work for,enjoyable experience, learned some new skills. Working at the War Memorial Coliseum was interesting and I was given more responsiblity. I had the pleasure of working with some great stand leaders and seeing behind the scenes of some shows.
Fun
Not enough pay or hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent management with best culture at workplace and most welcoming environment for the staff and employees working there. I learned a lot about cashier'job and data entry at this oplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is what companies should strive to be in terms of a company and job culture. The people are friendly and pleasant to interact with. The work itself is anything but difficult or frustrating. With this being said, Aramark is by no means a perfect company. Management is extremely friendly, but can be slow processing certain things or filling out certain documents. If you're looking for an easy job with very good pay for a part-time job, look no further than Aramark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is good as starter job. But no room for advangment. Work days changes based on student flow. Mangment needs improvement and need to hire people with food experience
Free food
Not enough paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a ok job bit it can b very stressful at time I been there for 7 years so far.i luv helping people smelling at other guess showing them ways to communicate other then tha5 irs a ok job
Lunches
Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you need a a job aramark will do just that. its seasonal and i do not recommend staying for years but to each is own i guess. i knew a few people that have been there for years ten and fifteen years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its hard work and you are not really rewarded or taken seriously. Do do it unless you are desperate. Its not a great work place but will do if you really need a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Aramark was pleasant some days but others stressful. Many days I stayed at the job till 3 in the morning to make sure that my area was cleaned and stocked in order for me to go home. Overall the management cared about their employees and would step in and help when it got busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are issues with respect from time to time. Coworkers are the highlight and Godsend. Customers (at the school) are funny and easy to talk to. There are a lot of rules, and it can be hard to follow parts of the dress code together (like tucking in the shirt but layering underneath can look too weird to pull off).
Pro érvek
cheap and amazing healthcare, the people, the supervisors (right now)
Kontra érvek
Many rules, and no sitting down for pregnant workers or anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel respected and valued for what I bring to the firm. The flexibility to attend to family matters if necessary and the encouragement to come up with my own ideas and to provide input to the team is very important to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail job as a student. Low pay as most retail jobs but flexible hours. Found it difficult to get shifts - typical life cycle of retail work. Nothing further to report.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ehh. It was good enough when you needed a little bit of money, a good job if it's your first. However, after a while you really need to know your worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is an ok company to work for. Like every other company they have their ups and downs. Management is ok, fast paced place to work. I live in NYC so the pay is ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy game and event days. Learn how to work with customers and peers. Management is good. Most enjoyable part of working there is having a job. Commute is fair enough.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Good commute, security and management
Kontra érvek
minimal breaks, tips, cold weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to work, the managers suck. They don't have good benefits, lowkey works with your school schedule. The hardest part of the day is cleaning up, people are nasty. Most enjoyable part about the job is leaving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a total of 3 bosses that did not communicate. Some got fired and it was worse. salary was not fair and hours were not flexible. I would only recommend if a friend really needed a job
easy tasks
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was very unorganized rude employees could be very nice improvement . The employees were rude and tried to biss everyone around did not have enough uniforms for workers and the managers did not communicate well with their employees