Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier615 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
615 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 266 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place because when you worked at a baseball stadium, its fun because of the fans and the people you worked with. Soon as you come to work its always something to do to make sure everything runs sommthly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for more than 30 years In the concession stands.Preparing a variety of food items hot dogs hamburger and chicken and fries and other veterinarian dishes Probably making sure of carding indidual achol intake.And making sure employees are throughly trained in taking food tempture.
Pro érvek
The employees get free lunch or breakfast depends on the event
Kontra érvek
Short breaks you have to go to their doctor or handsome
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the company in NRG it’s pretty nice, Not only did I enjoy working but also training new people and meeting new people. Even though the work schedule wasn’t how I wanted since most of the time it was full time but I worked it through it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone treat me like family and explain everything that I need it to know to work in every angle of the job. They helped me through the first week and then in the second week I was already working on my own it was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the job but it was seasonal and needed a full time paid very good great co workers and management and get good hours and great chance for over time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work around any schedule especially for students and in most places of working retail your off on weekends and the breaks the school give with unemployment payment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is balanced in this work place .and good environment for work. Friendly understanding but if it the wage is a bit more than it will be perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've heard good and things about the company while working there and I don't think I'll come back unless I needed to. I often got left alone with only a month and half under my belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. They were nice and they helped me. I enjoyed it fully and those people I worked with were nice people. I had a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with Aramark is easy enough but after a while, it becomes tedious and physically taxing. Due to the frequent lack of staff on duty, attempting to take breaks if you are full time can be difficult, and you are required to be standing at all times while on the clock. Management tries to adjust the flow of work as needed and is willing to listen to employee concerns. The only "hard" part of the job is ensuring proper use of equipment to prevent accidents or hazards. Otherwise, the work is simple and a decent fit for anyone who knows how to follow directions and make the most of their time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the most unorganized company I have ever worked for. Management doesn’t no what there doing. York
Region manager and supervisor sit around at the locations and do nothing but eat and drink.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only pay some employees an extra dollar per hour for working at nights. I have been working with the company at nights for well over a year and have never received the bonus dollar. Do not work for this company as they are a typical big corporation and will scam you out of your money. I have made multiple attempts to pursue my actual pay that I should be getting and the company has disregarded me every time. Do not work for this company if you want the same treatment/pay as your peers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a few coworkers that are kind and inclusive, including most of my managers but there are a few people still who create drama and cause chaos. The pay isn’t amazing, at least not for me, and I wish I would’ve negotiated for a higher starting pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being an older worker has made it very difficult to find acceptance. I was just thinking tonight that in 6 months, not one person has asked me about my life - education, family, interests, homelife etc. I wasn't looking for friends, just simple civil conversation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re sick, you might as well show up or you’ll get unexcused absences. Even if you have a note from anywhere, you’ll get written up if sick enough. They make it seem like it’s a great job but it’s not. Management is a joke. Nobody takes anything seriously, there’s bosses who don’t anything serious and shouldn’t even be qualified to do jobs. Don’t work here. It’s not worth it.
Pro érvek
Nice pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else in this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job. I get a chance to met new people. It gives me an opportunity to practice some customers service skills far as being kind ,froendly, empathy for others and also love unconditional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have added to this review. It was a fun and fast paced work job. you get to meet alot of customers who travel from all over the world to watch Tennis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that they most important thing in business is to provide the costumer the experience they can ever have, make them feel welcome. I also learned to teamwork which is very important to success as an employee I always make sure that I have my co-workers back and they have mine too. I love to see when costumers leave with a smile in their face that mean that we did a great job taking care of their desire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has a very busy and competitive environment. As a cashier, I have to prepare food as well as deal with the transaction. There are peak times where there will be large line up and as a cashier, it is my responsibility to finish the line as quick as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there that’s why I been there for 6 years nice place to work good people and you can be yourself Aramark is a good company with good ideas
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working for Aramark during my freshman year of college. The overall experience was okay, but I think the management at the time could have been more helpful or willing to complete their responsibilities.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés