Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 936 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
great place to work (jiffy lube live), no discounts on concerts though. management staff was fantastic. I would love to work for them again if I needed a part time job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, listen to live music
Kontra érvek
no discounts on food, drink, or concerts
Great summer job
Great place to work and meet new people every show.Money was good and it kept me busy for the summer months.Worked their previous for summers and it has always been fun.
great shows
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment, wonderful management and co workers!
This company has made work a joy! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who loves entertainment and serving clients who attend sporting events and music concerts.
Pro érvek
Work while being in a highly enjoyable environment
fun working environment
Working at aramark have me the confidence I needed to be able to speak to customers and have a positive outlook in the work place
management
odd hours
Good workplace
Good workplace and excellent co workers.. Worked there for 8yrs, I handled all the liquor and beverage stations... ran a staff of 6 employess
Great pay
Not steady work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great atmosphere
A typical day at work is about medium pace. You will learn crucial organization and communication skills. The management is wonderful and will always work with you on any issue you have. The co-workers are alright. It's a very diverse place to work-which i love! The hardest part is working with someone who has a different way of things and coming to the middle ground of how to work together efficiently. The most enjoyable part is talking and getting to know your customers and creating that wonderful experience for all guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It change with each event
It changes all the time with each conference that enters the convention center. It is a mixture of beer trucks and high end full bars. It is always exciting
Great management
great work environment
good team building environment
great safety practice

clean environment

free lunch and good cafeteria space

high class working staff

friendly co-workers and peers
off on holidays, weekends
Kontra érvek
no accountablity practice, very low raises, favoritism
Banquet Bartending
This was a temporary bartending postion, We would cater to guest in a banquet style event. Great interaction with new surroundings and people.
2,0
the actual job was fun
The job was fun in itself but the management was horrible and the pay was worse. I enjoyed the customers and the free food.
bartending, customers
management, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive job that varies on busyness
Great place to work it is tiring and hard the managers are picky about how things should be done but after a while, you get used to it. The GM is not the most approachable guy t the other managers are great guys in general.
Food and law abiding
scheduling
worker
i had fun working on banquets and learning hoe to serve for fine dinning. i had lots of fun with my coworkers because it was a very diverse staff, they worked around my schedule and helped me try to advance in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall good place for part time work
Working for Aramark has been a pleasant overall experience. The managers and supervisors are helpful, friendly, and understand how to manage. Some of the upper Aramark staff have lost touch with the realities of the job when you interact with customers. Aramark is usually well organized with times. The hardest part of the job is the hours of standing. The best part of the job is the employee culture.
Free meals on shifts
Hours suffer when U of D is not in session
Fun at the Park
A great place to work. The park in incredible, the people are warm and friendly and teamwork is a staple at Aramark Fenway South.
Great Part Time opportunity and Great Firm
I would highly recommend and give kudos to Aramark. The Team and Management have always been wonderful and professional. I have been there as a part time employee and its hands down exciting and a great place to work and enjoy balance. Seeing and working with customers that are regulars and yet meeting new people is a great experience. Aramark treats us well and I could not have asked for a better work experience.
hours/flexibility
traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company, staff, and the pay makes for a great place to work.
I've been with Aramark since 99' however between the Vet and the Linc its been 22yrs. I am a die hard EAGLES FAN. The management has improved quite a bit in the last five yrs. Although the day is long and back breaking; at the end of the day.....IT'S VERY MUCH SO WORTH THE PAIN. My co-workers are awesome and we all work well together especially when its crunch time. I love working there especially when I get to see the fans: 'my guests' year after year. NOTHING LIKE GOING BACK....AT THE START OF EVERY SEASON. STAY POSITIVE, PROFESSIONAL,COURTEOUS AND SMILE. YOU WILL ALWAYS GIVE SOMEONE YOUR RAY OF SUNSHINE.
Pro érvek
GOOD MONEY, GREAT FANS AND YOU GET TO SEE THE GAME.
Kontra érvek
Bar design is back breaking and the 12hr days are rough but its worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very productive and fun work environment
At Aramark I was a bartender at the University of Houston for the 2015 football season. I loved working here. I was located in the stadium during the games and my section consisted of people who held season tickets. My guest were awesome. Management was awesome. My co-workers were very helpful and friendly. The hardest part of my job was closing the bar. The most enjoyable part was collecting my tips and interacting with the people attending the game.
Great team
always controlled chaos, A lot of turn over but the management that is there now is great.
Uniforms and flow of information can be improved
free lunch
no breaks hours vary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management and co workers
Cooperative co workers, always willing to help. Same with management. Although some things are a bit disorganized, there always seems to be a happy solution.
management, co workers
sometimes a little disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit of organized chaos
I did not work for them enough times to really have an opinion but for the numbers of workers who are all strangers they did a pretty good job of keeping things in order. I'd work for this company again.
quick and easy
Kontra érvek
long walk finding way around convention center
1,0
Bartending at Pepsi Center
Over the last 15 years it has been so much fun, this past year can't say that anymore. Management not going by past practice placement as has been in the past. Now don't really like going to work each event.
Choose days to work
Kontra érvek
Management placements where you work each event.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés