Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 899 értékelés megtekintése
fun place to work
great place to work (jiffy lube live), no discounts on concerts though. management staff was fantastic. I would love to work for them again if I needed a part time job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, listen to live music
Kontra érvek
no discounts on food, drink, or concerts
1,0
Lol
Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, i dont care if i ever get back,root root root for the home team
Amazing place
Great atmosphere and wonderful staff. They are very understanding and work with your schedule and needs. Best part is being able to be part of the Spurs and Rampage experience.
Fun, energetic, helpful
Loved my job. The boat was fun and beautiful to be on every day. I loved serving and making the drinks and seeing the smiles on our guests faces. Just got to keep your balance on a rocking ship.
Cruz every day
The drive to get there
1,0
Terrible Management
Management was terrible, would make you work 40 plus hours without giving you time off. If you were off of work, they would call you in at the last moment and force you to work. Management would call at all hours of the night after midnight
good customers
Kontra érvek
no support from management whatsoever
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Place to work
really enjoy working for the company and the people that I work with. everyone get along and the managers are easy to work with as well. I would recommend this job.
Good Seasonal Job
Working at Aramark was a good first job and experience. I would work sometimes really long days which kind of did not work well with having a child. Having over time was worth it and getting to see different shows on different nights.
Fun fast paced environment
The different personalities and events mixed there was always fun. The staff and boss were nice and jus as active as we were.Its always nice to work and have fun
Free lunch nice hours
Parking downtown
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great standards in food health and safety.
The hours can be very long and often very late, however, most of the time you are very busy and so the time goes by very quickly. The job is much more enjoyable if you're working with colleagues you get along with and are able to talk to throughout the day.
Pro érvek
Freedom to turn down shifts if it clashes with college.
Kontra érvek
long and often late hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to move around.
Working for ARAMARK is pretty great actually. You can move around to different places. I started at Reliant park for the rodeo the after that was over i moved to minute maid park for baseball season.
Upbeat environment
On a daily basis, i make drinks for customers, served food, maintained a clean bar area, kept up with inventory daily, and served everyone in timely manner
upbeat
management
Excellent
Worked there for 11 years awesome place to work left only to relocate to Alabama Always professional in a crazy chaotic 35 thousand outdoor venue! I worked in the VIP lounge serving only VIP ticket holders full stock bar ! Always set up and closed balanced at end of night
Money/music
Heat /weather
So-So
Great time working at the games, it was always fun and exciting, however, also bad management, nothing ever runs smoothly, necessary supplies to do your job effectively are never around and management never seems to know whats going on.
Pro érvek
Free meal, decent pay, fun!
Seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inconsistent hours, no set schedule, fun and very physically demanding
This was a great 2nd job. The hours are never consistent as you only work at events that come sometimes far as and few between. The staff and management constantly changes. Great pay and huge tips make up for lack of hours but not enough to have asome a full time job.
Great pay, great tips
Kontra érvek
No consistent hours or schedule
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and busy place to work
The days go by quickly and each day/event brings something new to the table.
They are very strict with the alcohol compliance, which is a very good attribute to have in this industry.

there is a very diverse cultural staff hired here.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the tips, and the hardest part is having to deal with overly intoxicated people (doesn't happen often)

the management is great and try to listen to our opinions as much as they can.
decent tips made
short season for work
Fun workplace
I love the people i work with. I love doing the events. The management is cool. The tips are good. The job is good. I love working at the science center
Free lunch
Good benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Atmosphere loved meeting new people each and every day.
Great times!! Great environment. Loved being able to help everyone from each my suites! Also got to catch some of the games at times. The hours were long at times but overall a great experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work with friendly co-workers and comforting customers
Talking to the members was always great
I learned how to make new cocktails and how to better take care of guests.

Nothing was hard for me and making/serving drinks was the best part besides the great co-workers and managers.
Pro érvek
Friendly staff, mixing drinks, learning drinks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun place to work.
Always a challenge dealing with different types of guests. An experience to learn about different types of dishes being served. Always a professional and fair management. I work in a place where I'm proud and lucky to be a N.Y. Mets fan. It can get a bit crazy because is always a rush when the gates open. I enjoy people and love my job.
Pro érvek
Frre meals and beverages.
Not enough hours.
Excellent
I love working for Aramark. I am employed on level 6 in croke park and all of the managers and staff are excellent. I always look forward to coming in on match days and seeing all the happy faces that surround me. I remember when I had lost two family members 3 days apart from one another I went into work and talked to my floor manager who had made me feel so much better and happier. Their are just some things you'd never expect to get from your workplace but Aramark goes above and beyond all expectations and I'm glad to be a member of its work force. Thank you.
Too many
N/A
Great summer job
Great place to work and meet new people every show.Money was good and it kept me busy for the summer months.Worked their previous for summers and it has always been fun.
great shows
part time
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés