Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

Munkakör megnevezése
Bartender144 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 282 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work (jiffy lube live), no discounts on concerts though. management staff was fantastic. I would love to work for them again if I needed a part time job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, listen to live music
Kontra érvek
no discounts on food, drink, or concerts
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working here was a very positive one. I enjoyed working with the great group of people and management. I was afforded the opportunity to advance.
Pro érvek
Staff and management are great
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Atmosphere to work in, Lots of money!! You must join in order to know the action and feel behind treating our customers like royalty and making sure they have a good time!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working special events here is a joke. Managers have ZERO clue on scheduling or interpersonal skills.
Their answers change depending on their mood.

One day it is oh we schedule two weeks in advance, but since you have low sienority we dont call you often. Then its we dont have seinority here we just dont call you because we dont have alot of events.

Then the next day their is an ad up for bartenders... wtf?

The pay rate is also a joke. Trust me dont waste your time there are way better bartending job then here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Flexible hours so you can have a second job and still have free time for family or any other endeavors you're interested in. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a job.
Flexible hours
No breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment. Some of the people I worked with were really nice. Some were cut throat and competitive for sales. Management was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are dozens of positions available in the greater Pittsburgh region alone. Aramark handles the major arenas, Stage AE, uniform services and catering at corporations.
Flexible
Union shop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Organized, well managed. Great work atmosphere. Room for advancement, event employment so not always consistent work. Professional and wiling to work with employee for personal days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this company i loved working for i got to work my way up from a cashier all the way to server to bartender. wish the contract didn't end. the environment and things that i have learned with this company was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark has been a great experience for me because I love bartending and I’m happy Aramark gave me an opportunity to work in such a big arena.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Occasionally enjoyable working for the Sports Entertainment segment of Aramark but pay is not competitive at my location. Management is disorganized at every location and the employees are not valued as they should be.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad hours. Poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced but enjoyable, rewarding experience I’ve met a lot of people that I still consider good friends. Ability for overtime was always there if I needed it along with schedule being very flexible.
Pro érvek
Fun place very positive atmosphere, flexible, overtime
Kontra érvek
No real problems or complaints
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Managing staff and staff schedule
• Greeting and seating customers with a welcoming smile

• Taking orders

• Delivering the menu and advising of specials

• Serving food and beverages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and profitable. It delivered what I expected-if the Rockies played all year I would want to stay with them for long term. The only downside was consistency in placement. I was moved to a different spot each game, usually acting as a stand- in for employees with seniority that had called off from a game. Then there were low attendance games-sometimes you were called off by Aramark, but usually they would give you the option of working at a beer stand. The best spots and most profitable were the bars and portable bars.
Profitable and fun
Kontra érvek
Never had a consistent spot to work-changed up my locations usually every game.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with this company for about 6 years and I would hate to resign except the fact that work revolves around an event schedule which is pretty inconsistent.lpp
Pro érvek
Free lunch, anniversary bonuses.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent work hours, no work during the summer, no medical benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working conventions that were held in Philadelphia was very enjoyable, getting to meet people from all over the country, as well as getting to see some of the displays of the conventions was very rewarding..
Munkahelyi kultúra
good money, great location with national parks and las vegas within a few hours' drive. employee housing not optimal, but very cheap. would recommend to someone who is single
Munkahelyi kultúra
tremenda empresa ,buena estabilidad laboral ; se preocupa por los empleados cumple con todas las prestaciones tales como vacaciones pagas seguro médico días de enfermedad
Seguro médico gratis
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lake Quinault Lodge was a vacation spot in the Olympic National Park. The surrounding area was a rainforest. Guests would stay in the lodge and come to the lobby for coffee and alcoholic beverages. I also was responsible for making bar drinks for the servers in the dining area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High volume bartending. Knowledgeable supervisors and directors to train in alcohol policies, laws, and regulations. Offers a lot of opportunities. Great treatment of employees, and customers. Staffs employees at stadiums, aquariums, concerts, and conventions.
Flexible scheduling, pay, breaks
Kontra érvek
Seasonal / temporary work for my position
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is arriving to either help setup the bar and/or just start bartending. I've learned many things about the bartending world from my co-bartenders and management. Love the managers there as they make the place fun. Most enjoyable part of the job is having fun at work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés