Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 633 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun Family-Oriented
Bartender/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Miami, FL2019, június 8.
Loving environment with dedicated employees who are willing to go the extra mile for their employer because of respect & love for their supervisors/co-workers.
Free Lunches
Timed B.R breaks
Watch your back
Lead Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2019, április 16.
Horrible management, you're expected to do more than half their job even though they take all the recognition of the work. Most employees know this and they will let you know early on, just remember that you're replaceable to them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Loved the environment
Bartender/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 15.
Aramark was a cooljob you meet many new people at the many different events you to attend events concerts coming attractions the discounts were nice as well
Pro érvek
The feed you for lunch and dinner good food too
Parking
awesome
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, április 9.
great place to work if your looking for something seasonal or part time. the stadium allows you to see many games and concerts. you're able to see different crowds
sorry to see them go
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa FL2019, január 18.
I love Aramark and am sorry to see them go at Raymond James Stadium. They are a a great group of people to work with. I love working with the fans. My fellow co workers were mostly amazing.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management puts more emphasis on catering side. bar is left to do the best they can with whatever we can find.
bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, december 22.
work to money ratio is not adequate. upper management create difficult work environment. supervisors and staffing office are amazing, yet they have to clean up all the managers' messes.
Pro érvek
different conventions, work for some great shows at the symphoney and orpheum
Kontra érvek
no breaks, unclear information per event, micro managing from upper management, no tips on credit cards, no visible tip jars
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
hard
Captain (server)/ Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2018, október 8.
management is to hard on the workers, they put to much on them in a short amount of time, i did learn how to set a table right, what fork goes with what, and learned how to bartend
free lunch
Kontra érvek
break time when they want you to, that's even if u get one
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and dead ends
Suite Waiter / Barman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, szeptember 12.
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Extremely part time
Bartender/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, július 26.
Sometimes we may go a month or two, without events at the 1st Bank Center. Sometimes one or two a month, Sometimes five a week. Not consistant. Some events we have lines of customers almost the entire shift, which those are always the 8+ hour shifts. They no longer provide rubber matts for the concrete floors. There is a lot of favoritism regarding scheduling and placement in the stands/bars. The most enjoyable part of the job are the good tipping events and the customers enjoying their evenings. One learns tolerance and patience through this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
excellente ambiente
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harris County, TX2018, július 23.
travajar con grandes equipos buenas personas en grandes expectaculos mas legos de la imaginasion.
buen pago
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Steady Position
Senior Lead Club Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 22.
Serving upscale customers in a very busy atmosphere. Good friendly staff that all get along well together. Meet many nice people who appreciate good, old fashioned, friendly service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Cashier
Bartender/Server/Cashier/Stand Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, május 22.
Customer Service, Cash Handling, Proficient in food preparation and cooking, A very fun job to work for. You can make your own hours the days of the week you want to work, I loved working for this company
2,0
Oh God...
Bar Back and Food Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 18.
This job was quite the unfortunate circumstance of something that could have been greater than what it was. I enjoyed the people I worked with but the job itself was awful. Long hours and not equal compensation because bartenders took more than what the workers got.
working at Coors Field, enjoying Rockies games
Altitude Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, május 14.
Working at Coors Field was an excellent and fun experience. I kept an accurate record of my liquor/retail sales and I handled cash/credit transactions. I also had to count down my drawer to make sure I made the correct change for cash transactions.
watching Rockies games
Kontra érvek
road trips equals no work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Stand Manager/Cashier/Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 3.
I would say the most enjoyable part of working for Aramark was the overall learning experience I had while with them for over one year. I worked as a runner, cashier, and was training to become a stand manager and I learned plenty about each position. I enjoyed doing all of the requirements and believed each position taught me something new every day.
Eagles
Panasonic Club Bartender Linc (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, április 27.
Anytime you have a live, massive venue, the atmosphere is going to be electric. It's fast, drink slinging environment. And luckily as a bartender, if the Eagles are winning, so are you, and if they are losing, you're still making money. People drink when they are sad, and happy, fool proof position. You can also add and drop shifts very easily, no penalty.
EAGLES
Kontra érvek
Bars need to be stocked, and then counted at the end of the night
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Positive Work Experience
BARTENDER - LAKE MEAD CRUISES (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boulder City, NV2018, március 20.
My experience working here was a very positive one. I enjoyed working with the great group of people and management. I was afforded the opportunity to advance.
Pro érvek
Staff and management are great
no cons
Fun place
Server/Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, március 14.
Great Atmosphere to work in, Lots of money!! You must join in order to know the action and feel behind treating our customers like royalty and making sure they have a good time!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company in las vegas
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, március 13.
Working special events here is a joke. Managers have ZERO clue on scheduling or interpersonal skills.
Their answers change depending on their mood.
One day it is oh we schedule two weeks in advance, but since you have low sienority we dont call you often. Then its we dont have seinority here we just dont call you because we dont have alot of events.
Then the next day their is an ad up for bartenders... wtf?
The pay rate is also a joke. Trust me dont waste your time there are way better bartending job then here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A good place to work
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 1.
Fun place to work. Flexible hours so you can have a second job and still have free time for family or any other endeavors you're interested in. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a job.
Flexible hours
No breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van