Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

Munkakör megnevezése
Bartender144 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 260 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work (jiffy lube live), no discounts on concerts though. management staff was fantastic. I would love to work for them again if I needed a part time job.
Pro érvek
free lunch, listen to live music
Kontra érvek
no discounts on food, drink, or concerts
Munkahelyi kultúra
upper level management was great. Lower level managers were very unprofessional in behavior and appearance. Very hard to find respect for your immediate supervisors and management team. Generally rude and snarky. And be prepared for the ever changing nepotism.
Pro érvek
They have a cleaning crew and are generally well to over staffed
Kontra érvek
Poorly selected lower level management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the University's catering hall. It is quick paced, and stimulating. My coworkers are wonderful, and many of them are friends. I am comfortable in a union environment and I feel much more secure in my job knowing the union will be there for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Criminal behavior goes on there they lie and hid management behavior. My manager physically and verbally attacked me.

It was horrible humiliating
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really don't have a review for Aramark. Management was ok I just wish I had of gotten paid what I was worth. $130 per week was not great at all. So I'm looking for work elsewhere. I did however love the environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loving environment with dedicated employees who are willing to go the extra mile for their employer because of respect & love for their supervisors/co-workers.
Free Lunches
Timed B.R breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management, you're expected to do more than half their job even though they take all the recognition of the work. Most employees know this and they will let you know early on, just remember that you're replaceable to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark was a cooljob you meet many new people at the many different events you to attend events concerts coming attractions the discounts were nice as well
Pro érvek
The feed you for lunch and dinner good food too
Parking
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if your looking for something seasonal or part time. the stadium allows you to see many games and concerts. you're able to see different crowds
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Aramark and am sorry to see them go at Raymond James Stadium. They are a a great group of people to work with. I love working with the fans. My fellow co workers were mostly amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work to money ratio is not adequate. upper management create difficult work environment. supervisors and staffing office are amazing, yet they have to clean up all the managers' messes.
Pro érvek
different conventions, work for some great shows at the symphoney and orpheum
Kontra érvek
no breaks, unclear information per event, micro managing from upper management, no tips on credit cards, no visible tip jars
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
management is to hard on the workers, they put to much on them in a short amount of time, i did learn how to set a table right, what fork goes with what, and learned how to bartend
free lunch
Kontra érvek
break time when they want you to, that's even if u get one
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work as a barman in croke park, the job benefits and salaries on mu position are minimal, and there are no prospects for advancement here. Other than being around to watch matches if youre so inclined theres not much here for those looking to make a career out of a field, its very one and done.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, strict pay docketing, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes we may go a month or two, without events at the 1st Bank Center. Sometimes one or two a month, Sometimes five a week. Not consistant. Some events we have lines of customers almost the entire shift, which those are always the 8+ hour shifts. They no longer provide rubber matts for the concrete floors. There is a lot of favoritism regarding scheduling and placement in the stands/bars. The most enjoyable part of the job are the good tipping events and the customers enjoying their evenings. One learns tolerance and patience through this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
travajar con grandes equipos buenas personas en grandes expectaculos mas legos de la imaginasion.
buen pago
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serving upscale customers in a very busy atmosphere. Good friendly staff that all get along well together. Meet many nice people who appreciate good, old fashioned, friendly service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service, Cash Handling, Proficient in food preparation and cooking, A very fun job to work for. You can make your own hours the days of the week you want to work, I loved working for this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was quite the unfortunate circumstance of something that could have been greater than what it was. I enjoyed the people I worked with but the job itself was awful. Long hours and not equal compensation because bartenders took more than what the workers got.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Coors Field was an excellent and fun experience. I kept an accurate record of my liquor/retail sales and I handled cash/credit transactions. I also had to count down my drawer to make sure I made the correct change for cash transactions.
watching Rockies games
Kontra érvek
road trips equals no work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would say the most enjoyable part of working for Aramark was the overall learning experience I had while with them for over one year. I worked as a runner, cashier, and was training to become a stand manager and I learned plenty about each position. I enjoyed doing all of the requirements and believed each position taught me something new every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anytime you have a live, massive venue, the atmosphere is going to be electric. It's fast, drink slinging environment. And luckily as a bartender, if the Eagles are winning, so are you, and if they are losing, you're still making money. People drink when they are sad, and happy, fool proof position. You can also add and drop shifts very easily, no penalty.
EAGLES
Kontra érvek
Bars need to be stocked, and then counted at the end of the night
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés