Aramark-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Bartender

140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 633 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun place to work
BARTENDER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2020, február 6.
It's Aramark's first year at the Empower Field so there's still some kinks to work out. But, overall, a great place to work. The energy during large events makes me look forward to going to work.
Great job!
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 27.
This was one of my most favorite jobs, I got to interact with people on the daily and also got to meet their satisfaction on things they wanted. My management was great, the hours were flexible and worked well with my family time.
Great Side Hustle
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, január 11.
You get paid to work and experience events that people pay to go to! It's a great side job! If you are looking for a little extra cash this is the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uptight management that is stressed and not able to provide assistance.
Bartender/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, december 13.
It’s a 5 week job Management is stressed, uptight and too busy to provide training or help in a busy stadium Some staff members are kind Most are not welcoming It’s great that proper food handling and safety is an extreme priority , it’s my opinion managers could focus more on costumer service and employee comfort to create a happier work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great place to work
Banquet Server and Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Convention Center2019, december 8.
Management are personable, helps you with your work, listen to your complaints and try to resolve any issues you may have. You do get free breakfast and lunch and the people are helpful, friendly and great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Server/Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado2019, december 6.
Working for Aramark has been an overall enjoyable experience. All of my coworkers and supervisors have been helpful and supportive in accomplishing tasks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Toxic environment
Club Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2019, december 3.
Because this is not a steady job, mgmt suffers from lack of a continuous system in place. No standards. No regimen. Staffing consists of low intellects.
Aramark
Barback (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, november 27.
Management is great, coworkers are awesome. The interview process was in a group setting with about 4+ other candidates and 1 interviewer. Working with the company is great I really enjoy it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
1,0
No standard procedures
Bartender, Skyline Club (Tiger Stadium) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 24.
I think I worked 7 games, and setup was not the same for any game. I accepted a bartender position and wound up "managing" a concession booth. I hear things have improved.
N/a
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, november 18.
Fast paced
Always on your feet
Customer oriented
Fun and energetic enviroment
Made me feel like my co workers are like family considering how much time we spend together during hockey season.

Almost need another job to secure living and making sure bills are paid on time, but overall ive been working there since they opened and I would never quit.

The hardest part of the job is trying to follow protocol and ensuring the safety of patrons and being able to tell when enough is enough for any intoxicated person in the facilities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Bartender
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, november 16.
Aramark is a good place to work it is fast past and is very demanding. You have to be able to keep up and have the ability to not get mad when people are talking about you. And be able to over look crazy thangs.
Fast paced friendly environment
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, november 3.
I have been working at aramark for over 15 years. It is a fast paced fun environment where you can meet new people and make new friends. And the schedule is very flexible
About Aramark
server/cater/bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, november 2.
They were unprofessional...I tried to teach what I knew...they accused me of stealing...they made me work harder..I was stuck at the same pay rate for 3 years...even after telling me I would get a dollar raise every year...I was training and teaching new people like management Roles...but still haven't gotten a pay raised..I was loyal And stressed...tgen home start getting in the way...due to them over keeping us after promised time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A HUGE Life Changing Employment Opportunity that continued for over 12 years, but was often challenged by co-workers, unfortunately. Very Fun otherwis
Professional VIP Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Secaucus, NJ2019, szeptember 29.
Worked as a On Call VIP Bartender over 12 years at The Meadowlands Sports Complex in E.Rutherford,N.J. and Loved providing Impeccable and Exemplary Service to Star's and Sports Figures from around the World,not to mention every day Commoners out for a Great Time while watching Sports and or Concerts. Challenging at times, Especially play off's for NFL Football, NBA Basketball and NHL Hockey that Literally Shook The SKY with excitement like NOTHING else I've ever experienced in my Life. TBH there was an extreme amount of Supervisors, because of the size of the venues and events, sometimes not being treated fairly out of Control Issues and Authority Roles taken to the EXTREME, but there's always 1 SUIT that uses their Authority Overboard, Otherwise GREAT FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT. Memorable FOREVER. There were difficult times with unfairness with Co Workers that were Greedy,stealing Tips that were meant to be Split and shared evenly,having to contend with Suck Up Types that were Obviously Favored and Teachers Pet's Type,but if Nothing Else, it teaches you how to be TOLERANT when THING'S are not right, but instead, Learning how to Grin and Bare it and to be Grateful for Everything you have as apposed to getting caught up with Work Drama because Unfortunately, THAT'S LIFE.
Pro érvek
Enjoying Restaurant Delicious food during each event along with ample and fair break's, Especially when working Doubles, up to 12-14 hours in a day.
Kontra érvek
Unfairness due to Favoritism and Shady Stuff between worker's and Management.
Seasonal work
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, szeptember 25.
Good way to earn some extra cash. Sometimes management forgets about you. More hours in busy season (depending on the venue). Sometimes parking can be a challenge.
N/a
Bartender/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  First energy stadium2019, szeptember 22.
Great place to work if you love sports and entertainment. Executing an extremely tight time fraim to ensure all media press box employees get to eat between quarters. Problem solving on a daily basis, keeping a cheerful confident attitude. Working with a crew ensuring all food safety standards. Keeping a crew motivated and fun while getting the job done.
Exciting armosphere
Long days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the customers the events and the money make it a great place to work
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 22.
upper level management was great. Lower level managers were very unprofessional in behavior and appearance. Very hard to find respect for your immediate supervisors and management team. Generally rude and snarky. And be prepared for the ever changing nepotism.
Pro érvek
They have a cleaning crew and are generally well to over staffed
Kontra érvek
Poorly selected lower level management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers. But Aramark losing the account made us all feel less secure in our jobs.
BARTENDER CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 8.
I love working for the University's catering hall. It is quick paced, and stimulating. My coworkers are wonderful, and many of them are friends. I am comfortable in a union environment and I feel much more secure in my job knowing the union will be there for me.
2,0
Unfair biased
Supervisor, Bartender, Lead, Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, július 28.
Criminal behavior goes on there they lie and hid management behavior. My manager physically and verbally attacked me.

It was horrible humiliating
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but no tips and not enough for rent.
Bartender and Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 20.
I really don't have a review for Aramark. Management was ok I just wish I had of gotten paid what I was worth. $130 per week was not great at all. So I'm looking for work elsewhere. I did however love the environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van