Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 272 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Negative
Alcohol Compliance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, július 16.
Negative at all phases of area stressful everyday at aramark period nothing else to say it was a bad job for me yes it is aramark at Capital one arena in the nation capital Washington DC is some (BULL)They over work under pay and are very racist
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work where you got to watch and meet the players.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2018, július 16.
I loved the job it was different constantly moving and challenging at times and great people to work with. It was just a seasonal position for the Bengal home games and cleaning afterwards. Open stadium so it would be cold during winter months but it didn't bother me. All the hours u want during season.
Pro érvek
Free food during certain times and a meal every game along with all u could drink.
Kontra érvek
U took breaks when they were playing or when delays or postponements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Catering Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018, július 16.
face paced and stressful at times overall employees were great. some management not there for you when you needed them No team work by upper management.
Top of the line
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Branchville, IN 475142018, július 16.
Aramark has always been competitive in offering its employees the best work environment in its line of work. Career development and training to grow individuals within its organization really tells a story of how great this corporation is.
Mangement
Staffing shortages
Room for Growth
Fixed Assets Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, július 16.
Aramark Global business services was an awesome place to work because the work life balance was amazing, and the employees loves to come to work everyday. Some of the management should be in the higher roles but they get promoted anyway which sometime puts stress on the employees working under them.
Management was horrible
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, MO2018, július 16.
This job was on a college campus. The college kids that I worked with had no respect. Management screamed a lot. It was embarrassing know customers could hear. I learned that working with young adults in college was very hard when they had no respect. A typical day was very stressful. Keeping the food to room temperature and making sure everything was still in date was an every day task .
Hour break
College Campus
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to learn hands on training
Lead Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, július 16.
fast paced. i learned a lot of hands on training in this kitchen. the most enjoyable part of the day is when you finally get to sit down at the end of the day.
free food
Kontra érvek
short breaks standing all day on concrete
Fun yet Stressful
Concessions Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 16.
Working in sports can be fun and fast paced. Each day is different. However, working nights, weekends, and so many days in a row can be very tiresome.
Flexible hours, fun job
Kontra érvek
Working nights and weekends. Can be very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cost cutting its way to growth
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 16.
The corporate office has terrific people, doing great work, but in a toxic culture. Senior management is constantly cutting budgets and staff in areas essential to growth, all in the name of this quarter's earnings.
Pro érvek
Easy commute by train, adjacent to Reading Terminal Market.
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, constant reorganizations and layoffs
Busy!
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 16.
I loved my position with this company. I learned new processes, training programs, summer employee outings, smart, educated people. Convenient commute, accrued PTO and sick time separately.
No micro-managing
Lunch breaks too short.
great pay
Deli Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 16.
if u love to cook and meet people this the place for you..good money friendly sfaff free lunch good working hours and there room to grow with company .
free lunch
long days
Grato ambiente laboral
ayudante de cocina (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Montt, Los Lagos2018, július 15.
Buen ambiente laboral pagos a la fecha exelente desempeño de rrhh
Buenos convenios
Ninguno por mi parte
An Ok Place To Work
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, július 15.
I have recently found out that Aramark lost their contract for the school system I was working for. The company is good but the management was horrible. I was working 10+ hour nights, it seemed like what I was doing wasn't good enough even tho I was working crazy hours. Worked at nights while school was in and during the day while school was out. There was always overtime available due to being short handed a lot.
Crazy Work Hours, Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too hot when the air is turned off and we are NOT allowed to have water.
Janitor/Porter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco TX.2018, július 15.
The person I took the place of worked in my building for 20 years and couldn't keep up. My lead person has been there (in this building) for 10 years and says they were NEVER given 2 levels to clean before Aramark took over the building. The more you are able to do the more they give you.
Pro érvek
The people in my building were very nice. Aramark seems fair to all their employees.
Kontra érvek
Too hot when the air was turned off and we were not allowed to have water
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting people, but lack of passion
.NET Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 15.
Aramark was interesting in the sense that everyone around you is friendly and if you periodically get stuck with a problem, you get help when they're available. Structure was also traditional enterprise and the meetings were consistent with the right amount of organization to get iteration of iteration pushed through between different stages of development.

The strange part of working for Aramark is how everyone couldn't wait until the week was over. Nobody seemed connected with the application they were working on. Occasionally you receive a task that is not elaborated well enough by the business analyst team, which can delay development and most especially testing. Lots of development depended on an outsourced management team from Russia, which had a tendency to confuse the team from time to time as far as MVP and expectations were concerned.

Overall, not necessarily a bad place to work, but so much legacy environment configurations and depreciated code structure to deal with that can surmount to a little headache here and there. The developer leads also seemed to have a tendency to not make the best technical implementation decisions.
Pro érvek
Everyone is friendly and gets along pretty well
Kontra érvek
Some delays especially with management and clients provide inconsistencies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you get the right situation
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2018, július 15.
Fast paced work environment that makes the work day go fast. Great job for someone who wants to make a little extra money and have the summer off. If you get a good team of people to work with this is an incredible job. However, if you do not have great co-workers this job becomes quite difficult as you work in close contact with your team all day long. Work is not difficult and you will never feel the need to "bring your job home with you".
Pro érvek
Free lunch, summers off, easy tasks
Kontra érvek
Poor insurance, can't take time off
Fairly good workplace
General Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Derry, County Londonderry2018, július 15.
I worked for this company in my first job and I honestly wouldn't rate it very highly. My manager was horrid and staff seemed understaffed and unenthusiastic. Training was minimal & salary was only okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unorganized and lacks care for employees
Stand Lead (manager) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 15.
I was shorted in my pay and harassed til i quit by Human Resources and when i attempted to come back i was blocked by Human Resources.. the days were long and rewards were short
Pro érvek
The employees i worked with
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company up until you reached a certain year of service
Food Service Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, IL2018, július 15.
Aramark was a great company to start my career but as the year went on ARAMARK was more about keeping costs down by hiring less experienced managers thus putting the business at risk.
Pro érvek
Great company to start with
Seniority versus bottom line
High of the day
Asst Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Lawn, IL2018, július 14.
The day would start at 5:00am and end somewhere around 6:00pm; I would tour the building to ensure 3rd shift made the building ready for the patients and visitors; I would have a 6:30am huddle with the 1st & 2rd shift managers to set the tone for the day and cover the plan for the day; I would check the daily associate schedule to see how we were covered for the day. I would do the morning 7:00am associate huddle, I would then attend the hospital leadership huddle, then I would attend any and all meetings on my calendar, I would walk the buildings and talk with the associates in there work areas, see if they needed anything and to ensure the frontline managers were supplying them with the tools they needed to complete their assignments.

The culture was much to be desired, not the best place to work from a cultural stand point.

Hardest part of the job was staffing, was always short handed,
The Associates
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van