Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 17 470 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
All in all during the time I've worked here it has been great. The management treats you well as does the leadership above them. They provide a decent set of benefits even if you are only a part timer. My only complaint really is the low pay. Outside of that they are a good company to work for and would recommend them to anyone who is just starting out or are trying to get back into working a regular job.
Free lunches (if work 5 hours or more), good work life balance
Kontra érvek
Low pay, dependant on when the University of Florida semesters starts
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is lacking. No support. They are stressed by corporate demand and takes that out on employees. Cannot meet required goals due to lack of proper direction. Management does not know how to properly manage staff.
Flexible schedules
Management at All Levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to be a very driven person to meet the needs of this employer. Very little management support, a lot of trial by fire. However, if you can drive yourself you can go far!
Great pay and benefits
Super hot summer conditions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company actually cares about and appreciates their employees. Great coworkers. Great management. Good work conditions. Safety oriented. Overall a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and upper regional management don't listen to employees.
They only care about the bottom line. $$

District managers will throw anyone under the bus to save their job.

Munkahelyi kultúra
The people were at times rude. They would be jealous if you moved up before them. They would give you a hard time. Other than that it was an okay place to work. Pay was not that great.
free lunches
co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
great for a college job. They work with your classes. I would look here for a long term career because you have too many people coming and going and it's definitely a bottom line corporate feel.
schedule flexibility
Kontra érvek
hard to trade shifts, very bottom line oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it here. Just want another job. Everybody here is friendly and if you need help they won’t hesitate to help you out. I enjoy my job and wouldn’t change anything about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good, you get a lot of hours. A lot of overtime also, great work place, safe work place, fun environment and good energy. I love the position I am in currently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The lead has no clue on what he is doing and they do alot of lying. they tell you alot of lies to get you to start and then they tell that they didn't say that. Suppose to supply tools they do not so you try to fix things without proper tools
earned vacation
Kontra érvek
benefits stink pay is low for work expected
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff and great communication with workers and management. I like how friendly the staff was with everyone and how organized management was and it was easy to solve a problem with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for Aramark part-time. They were flexible with the hours that I was able to work and my coworkers were friendly. Management was constantly changing, and the wages are low.
Free food, flexible hours
Low wages
Work-life balance
Good start off job for sure.

Overall

Ok overall!! could have been better but, there are always room for improvement. Just about taking advantage of problems before they get out of hand But overall it's alright.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible. Management at the BOE is terrible. Works you to death and doesn't want to pay more. Wants us to do all this extra work and complains when staff has to stay late. They don't appreciate us or our hard work at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This seems like the ideal company. I'm very grateful for the knowledge I've gained in my tenure with Aramark. However the organization and lack of care for employees as a company is my reason for wanting to leave.
Schönes Arbeiten
Innovativ

Abwechslungsreich

Arbeitgeberfreundlich
Munkahelyi kultúra
se maneja mucho estres en la parte de atencion al cliente
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasnt enough wrk and hours for me what i learned about the arena is that u will always have to come to work on a positive note it was neva a dull moment ther learned how to clean safely and also how u can grow into the company with more and higher expectations
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for them. The pay is awful, the management is worse and when the company tells you that you have lost your job due to another company taking over they don't tell you right away. I got a months notice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growth potential is endless, if your willing to do the work, you can move up within the company. Great place to work and hood people to work with . Awards and prizes also given for sales .
Make good money