Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 17 667 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company overall. Very competitive salary and benefits. Best work environment provided. Management and coworkers made the team feel more like a family.
Pro érvek
Great pay. Great work/life balance.
Kontra érvek
Medical benefits have high deductibles and copays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not believe they cared for black people because the black and white people was treated differently we was there longer than the white people and we will the worst treated people there
Pro érvek
There was no Pro nothing good about this company
Kontra érvek
Being harassed by the white supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Aramark for 25 years and was disgusted at the jobs for the boys attitude which developed over the years. Unless you had an former Army career you were an outcast. Glad to be away.
Flexible working
Clannish environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is terrible, there’s a lot of work drama at this job too. The manager would change your schedule at the last minute and not inform youPros:You get a free meal on the days you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the location I worked at. Unfortunately my love had nothing to do with the employer. With Aramark or any company its size you are just a number. I never felt like there were opportunities to grow if you were a minority employee. Non minorities were promoted, supported and treated as equals. When these issues were brought to management they were glossed over. Aramark is not the worst place to work.. But there are many that were far better
Schedule
Racial Issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. There is however, a lot of miscommunication by the hvac foreman and he has his favorite guy. He’s had that favorite guy for 18 years. That’s not appropriate because that favorite guy gets away with a lot.
Lots of pros
Not many cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible horrible management. They lie to you, talk about everyone behind their backs. They don’t care about the kids or the school they only care about their bonuses while they refuse to give you raises for your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zuviel Ellenbogen, keine Teamleitung, Stress pur!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was coming in, pickup up from each shift and just finishing the shift doing typical food service restaurant duties. Decent job but the company is an employee mill and people come and go alot. Students employed typically don't care and management can be hard to contact/non-existent. Depends on the manager. Pay raises are small and it can be hard to manage people that don't really care about the job anyway, but it's easy work.
Flexible schedules, free meals
Kontra érvek
Not consistent during breaks, management spotty, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the company that I work for. Good people and a great team, They give you the keys to success in this job and that will help you any way that you ask them to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa americana tem um foco prioritário lucratividade ,porem fazendo as coisas de uma maneira proativa ,a empresa te recompensa top .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Aramark is very badPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Aramark are were bad wanted you to do the work of 2 to 3 people as a 1 person.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Aramark, I think there is noneManagementIn general, managers at Aramark are direspectful an could care less about you.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Aramark is everyone is aginst eachother.OverallMy experience working at Aramark was great in the beginning but soon went south with constant new untrained management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a snake in the grass type of company someone is always wanting to be the boss and in your business..
Pro érvek
Always overtime because they have no employees
Kontra érvek
They will slave you if your weak minded and let them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are long but okay. The management staff is not all on one page. They tell you different things to do with little instruction. And you get a pile of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It puts food on the table. I worked as a screener which they unexpectedly cut our position. We had to apply for other departments and go through their hiring process. Everything available was lower than our current pay. Management either does not care or you have micro managers. Good luck.
Pay and benefits
Job security and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
U Aramarku jsem pracoval jako kuchař dva roky ve Škoda auto, pobočka Vrchlabí.Vedoucí skvělá ženská.Vařilo se z čerstvých surovin,základy ze zeleniny a žádné polotovary jak slýchám od lidí.Bramborová kaše opravdu z brambor a když Vám někdo na výdeji odvětil,že je to určitě z prášku,pokaždé jsem odvětil at se ráno přijde se podívat když se vaří.Záleží samozřejmě na provozu jak se sejde kolektiv,ale asi jsem měl vždy štěstí na lidi. :-)Pokud si někdo stěžuje že je práce v kuchyni těžká,tak at ani nechodí pracovat do gastro provozu.To je práce,která se dělá s láskou a né kvůli penězům.To holt je lepší jít do fabriky k pásu.
dotované obědy, 13 a 14.plat, 5.tého vždy na účtě, firemní oblečení
Směnný provoz
Munkahelyi kultúra
I fully enjoyed my time working at The Grill at 1810. Unfortunately the shift I worked was discontinued and others had tenure. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I still worked there considering I've been unemployed since layoff last April.
University scheduling
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fasr pace job. When the Live Stock and Rodeo comes to Houston, Great opportunities for workers to meet different cultures of people from all over the world.
Free lunch
Health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
ManagementIn general, managers at Aramark are very supportive and try to work with your schedule. But you also have to give them advance notice. Communication is key to building a positive relationship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't care about you . It doesn't matter how you are doing. Always having to go do other people jobs but they won't give you help when you need it. They have no respect for you as a person or an employee.
The money at once