Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 036 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The bowels of coporate despotism
Route Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CT2018, október 21.
Terrible company with awful ideas on how to run its operation. Management is incompetent and would often intimidate, threaten job, and verbally berate. Intrinsically inflexible and utterly unsupportive. I called out sick and received 15 missed calls and manager pounded on my door at home demanding to go to work.
Leaving.
Starting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part-time server was a lot of fun and good tips
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, október 21.
Great gig and great view of the field- casual dining experience at the ballpark- on your feet a lot on concrete so it is a little physically demanding- high turnover for management makes it a bit unpredictable each season.
Fun place to work
Liquor Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, október 21.
Aramark has helped me redevelop basic social skills needed to perform in a number of work environments, including any place that requires excellent customer service.
World wide company
Production Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 20.
Great company to advance if your willing to relocate, or change positions. The pay is very good although insurance has increased immensely over the last few years.
Free lunches, promotions, benefits
Kontra érvek
No work life balance which is typical for management
Interesting experience
Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, október 20.
This was my very first job out of college and was overall a good experience. Getting to know how the business worked was exciting yet overwhelming at times.
mucho que trabajar internamente
aramark (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana2018, október 20.
es una buena empresa, pero tiene que replantearse muchos procesos y formas de hacer las cosas para ser una empres atractiva y con beneficios para los trabajadores.
Wonderful advancement opportunities
Cashier/Suite Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782202018, október 19.
Love the company and the people as well as the guests. They are understanding of all situations and they are handled with the proper respect and care.
Poor management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  High Point, NC2018, október 19.
Very poor management. You have managers, supervisors, then team leaders, and you are below them and getting different directions from each one. I wouldn't recommend.
Free lunch
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did well at training me and getting my foot in the door
Caterer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, október 18.
Very fast paced and requires a lot of multitasking.Good management and coworkers are generally all willing to help you understanding and helping you in any matters you may be unaware of.
Free lunches
base housekeeping
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, október 18.
I work at Aramark for seven years, I had some good times working with the students. during my time I met student from all over the Unite State as well as students from abroad.
Pro érvek
sometime work was a little stressful.
Kontra érvek
meeting the student and helping tjhem in any way i could
workplace
Sales AssistantSeptember (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds2018, október 18.
Armark is a good job you have people who are great to work with and we work as a team the bosses are ok to they make sure you are alright if you have any problems you go in the office and they fix it out for you but i was getting the bully with one person that why i left and i didnt go back which i was going to but i didn"t but that person is not there anymore
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Data entry, office clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, október 17.
Actually Ara mark was the first job I got in United States , I was really great and I learned lot of new good things .
The management was great and friendly .
Work environment is fun
Custodian/Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, október 17.
Coworkers made it more fun to work really fast paced sometimes so you don’t get bored easily events are always interesting to cover when they come during the fall
Great co workers
BMET II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, október 17.
Overall Aramark is a good company to work for. Lack of advancement and adjusting to change is their weak spots. Supervisor can only do so much as the manager struggles to keep employees happy
Pro érvek
Relaxed for the most part
Kontra érvek
Nothing to show satisfaction to employees
Mainly did Janitorial work
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minden, NV2018, október 17.
A typical day at work would be doing janitorial work and other warehouse duties as needed. Working at Aramark I got the opportunity to learn how to operate the Forklift and other heavy machinery used in a warehouse. I also learned how to use carpet cleaner machines. I would do snow removal in the winter time and operate a tractor and snow plow. I would work around the clock at times de icing the parking lots and walk ways of the building. Management at Aramark was good, they provided a great flexible work environment. I got to work as a team player with a lot of great coworkers. The hardest part of my job was working during the winter removing the snow. The most enjoyable part of my job was working at a fast paced environment where I always kept busy.
Monday-Friday, great benefits
Night shift
schedule is main issue
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA 191072018, október 17.
The goal is to get everyone as close to 40 hours a week as possible without going over. There is not really any opportunity for advancement. I have spoke to many people who have had the same job for 20 years, (which tells you its a good place to work) but that is because you will not be working everyday unless you are hired at a location such as a college cafeteria. I work at an inconsistent, event-based location. The schedule is often only available a few days before you are scheduled... this presented many problems for someone such as myself working multiple jobs!! incant request off 2 days ahead of time. If you don't show up you will be terminated.
Free food
Inconsistent schedule
Poor Management
Food Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, október 17.
Management was ridiculous, nobody communicated with each other and there was never a clear chain of command. Training was inadequate for the environment that you were working in, none of the videos they make you watch for training were even remotely created for the particular facility and environment that you were working in. It was a corporate wide video training that was completely opposite of the policies and procedures that the hosting institution required us to follow.
Decent Pay
Dangerous Environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and great way to meet people
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2018, október 17.
Typically I worked in the evenings and so I worked with the same people usually. It consisted of preparing the food station, and then restocking it during the shift as needed, and then at the end, cleaning the station and either storing the safe food back in the fridges, or throwing the old food away. I learned a lot about food safety at this job, but also how to work as a team and help each other out when there was a rush. The management started off good, but then it started to go downhill. The management team would sometimes bring their personal life into the professional life, which you just can't do. The culture of the workplace was fun, but also very negative and lazy. People would constantly complain and some would take their time in cleaning up, which resulted in others having to step in and help. The hardest part of the job would be standing at a station by yourself and not having anyone to talk to and if you finished up all your tasks and just sat there, management would get mad at you. The most enjoyable part were the coworkers when they were in a good mood.
Pro érvek
free meals while on shift, fun coworkers, flexible around my schedule, understanding of school needs
Kontra érvek
negative environment, rushed breaks, stress
Great work environment
Food/Beverage Runner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, október 17.
I love working for Aramark at Citizens Bank Park. I have met a bunch of great people that I now call my friends. I love the fast-paced work environment and I love being around baseball. It is a great part-time job for someone who enjoys the restaurant industry.
worked in a prison
Lead Commissary Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, október 17.
had to deal with prison inmates on a daily. Not a conformable place to work. would not ever work there again. Horrible management who would come in and no matter what you did even if it is what they told you to do you were always wrong on what you were doing.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van