Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 503 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great job
Milsap college (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2019, október 14.
The job was great the work was great it was the fact that I was 20 and was getting bullied by a 35 year old at the time and that was my first job experience.
Buena empresa
Asesor en prevención de riesgos y medio ambiente (Volt alkalmazott) –  iquique Chile2019, október 14.
Muy buena empresa, grato ambiente labotal, Pago responsable
Profesional
No tiene
Love the job
Custodial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 14.
The job I Had I really did not apply for I really wanted to clean the bathrooms but at the the time I needed to work I really love that place I really miss working there
Good job
Services Custodial Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dolton, IL2019, október 14.
Armark has great opportunities and jobs in all states, if you stay stay with Aramark you can grow from them. I was with Aramark for 17yrs I worked in education, business, sports, hospital, aviation and more. I have a lot of training and skills now. Thanks to Aramark.
Fun and exciting working at Coors Field where the Colorado Rockies play
Housekeeping@ Coors Field (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, október 14.
Working for Aramark @ Coors Field is part time seasonal work. It can be hard work for some people depending on what section you work in an what shift you are on, but its also fun too, especially if your shift is during the baseball games.
Fun and Fast Paced
Customer Service/Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2019, október 13.
This is a seasonal job at a concert venue. There is opportunity to work at other venues if you choose to. A typical evening here is setting up your station and doing inventory before and after the shift and superior customer service.
It’s a great first job
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, PA2019, október 13.
This job/company is great for teenagers looking for their first job. It’s a great experience for the first time workers introducing them into cleaning, communication, and teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
Avoid this place if you can, keep applying elsewhere.
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2019, október 13.
Avoid working here unless you are walking in as management. It's a good ol' boys club, many other workers will tattle like children on the smallest infractions.

If you get a job here, make sure to keep applying elsewhere from day one, they don't respect skilled labor.

Management will overlook some peoples mistakes, while hammering others. The management plays favorites and will accuse you of things you aren't necessarily doing.
Decent Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company to work for
Food Production Supervisor-Correction-Juvenile (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2019, október 13.
Aramark employees are full of themselves. They make you think they care about their employees when they really don’t. They don’t want to pay you or give you hours
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay away!!! My boyfriend works for them and is highly under paid
Nutrition, Hospitality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, október 13.
Run!!! Find out more about this company before accepting a position with them find out more about your supervisors and the environment, I wish that I had.
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Events Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cork2019, október 13.
I learned how to work as part of a team and developed my interpersonal skills. The workplace culture was positive and management provided constructive feedback to team members.
development of interpersonal skills
Early starts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, október 12.
The people that were very respectful and I felt like a family working there everyone got along and it was very good team effort from all co workers and managers
Buena empresa, prestigiosa
Jefa de turno (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valparaíso, Valparaíso2019, október 12.
Deben ofrecer estimulos e incentivos a la gente, y tambien eliminar a los malos elementos
Estabilidad laboral
Sueldos muy bajos
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont want to fill this out
Maintenance Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mancos, CO2019, október 12.
I just want to apply for a job ok like this is old.
Its seasonal and yeah I want to be year round.
Oh I have to have 150 characters
Look just trying to find a winter job ok
2,0
Stay away!
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quad Cities2019, október 12.
For all intents and purposes this location is slowly but surely turning into a sweatshop. If your in dire need for a job, by all means go ahead. Kiss your family life goodbye. Trust nothing they say and get everything i writing.
Kontra érvek
No family time, horrible work cultrue
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job and people
Production supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, AL2019, október 12.
I would consider working there for many many years being there with the people and the managers are great and very helpful they help motivate you to do better at whatever. Job you are doing
Ok company
Line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2019, október 12.
Fast paced environment can be stressful at times Management is very challenging they make the work environment fare to poor low wages not enough paid time of
Hostile work environment
Cook Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, október 12.
Their lucky I didn't have the money or resources for an attorney, long story short
This was a very hostile work environment, the supervisor yelled at me alot like I was an inmate, and it wasnt right for the inmates either, I recieved zero respect from her favorite worker. Who she made an excuse for instead of doing anything about it, I even put in an anonymous report about it and the company just swept it under a rug, they gossiped and horse played with the inmates which is prohibited. They were racist and made a difference between the inmates based on race and ethnicity. They didn't treat them fairly at all, the co worker Holly referred to an inmate as her son often and gave him special treatment, another inmate used racial slurs alot and never recieved punishment for it. The supervisor and her favorite worker Holly made me feel I was wrong for wanting to report him. And when I wanted to write a report on it I was bullied and ridiculed, because he was a favorite trustee. She tried to tell me not to submit the report because she had intentions on deleting the report, she also yelled at me and used inappropriate words asked me what did she want me to do about it.
I dont care dont ever work for the county jail or prison Nobody does what they should and treat their least liked workers poorly It also took the company 2 months to pay me, the supervisor got mad when I asked her about the process for the pay. I was forced to work before filling out my new hire paper work and had to work before resigning before recieving my pay check, the GM and district manager didn't care at all.
Kontra érvek
No drinkable water, no edible food, its a jail, hostile, unstable
Needs work
Production Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, október 12.
Pay is ok. The amount of work to be done in a day can be overwhelming. Some dept. work more than 8 hours a day. The effiecency is not realistic in some departments.
Could be better
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2019, október 12.
Aramark is really not all cracked up to be. The management treats you like Sugar Honey Iced Tea. They never EVER HELP you out when you need help. They like to stay in there office and talk about everyone behind their back. The pay could be more.They treat there employees really bad and send them home all the time. How is anyone supposed to make a living if they keep sending people home.
Bad management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van