Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

16 016 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 018 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark has been and amazing experience
Impact Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 9.
I’ve had a great experience with my Aramark family and truly appreciate everything that I’ve accomplished along the ride. Aramark is very flexible and adequate for my work life and outside of my work life.
Doesnt exist anymore
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC2019, december 9.
This company was bought out by the university of British Columbia. Worked here as a jack of all trades, Would be a dishwasher, prep or line cook, wherever they needed me
Poor Management
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, december 9.
This company has poor management skills and disrespectful Supervisors. They feel like they can treat and talk to you any kind of way. I liked working there but just couldn't take the disrespectfulness anymore and nothing is never done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for management just does not care
I will Central Supply equipment Tech and transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evanston, IL2019, december 9.
Some people are okay but from VPS down to managers they just don't care about none of their workers what's going on in their lives or anything like that.
Buena
Pabellones (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinica.2019, december 9.
Buena empresa. Buen ambiente. Laboral. Buen trato con su jente
2,0
Do not do it
Cook/Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dahlonega, GA2019, december 9.
The pay is horrible..they don't mention the babysitter part when the students do not do there job..or call in and leave y'all hanging ..the managers baby them..it be better no students..
Facility Sales Specalist: New position, hung out to dry
Facility Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  USA2019, december 8.
Aramark is a huge organization, a beast with many heads. I worked in the uniform division. The interview process was fine, a few phone calls to ensure I had a pulse , but not much beyond that. Offered a 6 week "training". In reality, it was a week of video chat with a regional trainer (never to be heard from again) as well as a 2 day work shop. I also had the opportunity to do job shadowing with other sales people, but since their job differed in many ways, there was often nothing gained. No one was able to show me how to make money successfully in my position. In a job with a 5% success rate, my supervisor said to just continue doing what I was doing even when it was not working. When my sales were few and far between, I was given a letter of expectations. Unsurprisingly, when things didn't improve, I was asked to part ways with the company after only 7 months on the job. Never heard from my trainer, or the regional sales director, never got the chance to work with someone in my position having success. Never received internet or phone-in leads, or service referrals. A word of caution: I left a job I had for years to try this and was left feeling pretty let down. The schedule was nice, and the comp plan was agreeable (if you sold anything), but the market they want you to sell for along with the total team around you will be what makes or breaks your success.
2,0
Aramark
Cashier (Part-time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minute Maid Park, TX2019, december 8.
Corporate is so behind that it affects all branches of Aramark employers. The company as a whole is successful however there is a major gap that makes entry positions unsatisfying. The benefit of it being part time/flexible is what makes this job considerable.
5,0
I had fun
Concessions Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2019, december 8.
I enjoyed working for this company it was a lot of fun and made a lot of friends the customer service was friendly and the food was good they don’t have a big working schedule during the year but the games are always exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard part of this jobs is trainig people because of the turn over
Front Line Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 8.
I like my job for most of the time. Benefits are good. They have new education programs. If you want go back to college. Is nice for most people who want further the career.
Dishonest people wanted
Route Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Morton, IL2019, december 8.
Damage control on a daily basis. Loads are incorrect, invoices are incorrect and company constantly raises prices on small businesses. Driver is responsible to fix everything.
great place to work
Banquet Server and Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Convention Center2019, december 8.
Management are personable, helps you with your work, listen to your complaints and try to resolve any issues you may have. You do get free breakfast and lunch and the people are helpful, friendly and great to work with.
it was good experience
burnaby hospital housekeeping (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burnaby, BC2019, december 8.
the work load is extra overe there and the work they give is based on seniority which i think is not in my favour . i am working here for a month so i can not explain this more than these words.
Soul Killer
Chef/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, december 7.
Terrible on-boarding process. There is on-line training but it doesn't pertain to actual job. If you are having trouble with one of the systems in place you will need to call 1-800 numbers and be on hold for most of the day. Many of the systems they have in place are enormous time and energy wasters. Prepare for a lot of unnecessary and redundant office work.
As a manager is it almost impossible to deal with difficult employees. They are so worried about someone taking legal action that you will suffer with the same "bad seed" for ever despite due diligence and following all company protocol. My staff used to joke that they could do anything and not get fired. If you're passionate about making a difference where you work, don't work here. You'll be frustrated to tears.
Oh....and the benefits are lousy!
Driven for the bottomline
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 7.
The only drawback I see if you are successful at your account, you are looked past for advancement. It is easier to higher outside than promote unless you are at a certain pay level. Above that amount, the company would rather leave you in place.
Room for advancement
ASSISTANT FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis, MI2019, december 7.
I worked for Aramark Corrections when they had a contract with MDOC. I was willing to learn and work hard and was rewarded with advancement and greater pay.
I like the break room
Production Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Metropolis, IL2019, december 7.
the break room was a pretty color, the factory was set up in a very interesting style. I also liked the bathrooms they where painted and had a ton of room.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Miss your sales goals for one quarter and let go
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa2019, december 7.
Had a sale that would have made my year in sales. It was taken away due to new guidelines. Should have been grandfathered in. I was let go because of this.
Modern Day Slavery
Lead Cook/Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, december 7.
Go to work expect to have zero prep done for a meal to serve 600-900 people or wait for the truck to arrive with product to prepare the meal.
Expect your Co workers to be disrespectful and the management team too. The bathrooms are disgusting because Aramark doesn't pay anyone to clean employees bathroom.
The Lead role is solely a Independent role.
The management is the worst I've ever experienced. on a
Poor Management
Sous Chef / Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, AR2019, december 7.
Does not comply with state and fed break regulations or health codes for employees. Also does not supply our supplies to do our job properly. Ex. Food Thermometers , safety equipment!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van