Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 17 280 értékelés megmutatása
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working at Yosemite national park and , living conditions were at half dome campsite and were not clean bathrooms and community kitchen were dirty, could not get enough sleep due to kids partying, at my age I should have been placed in men's dorm. also staff had me working at concession instead of pantry or prep in restaurants, willing to return if job and living conditions would apply to my experience and age.
Not stressful
Living conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a very relaxed working environment for the team which was great. However, there was not very good allocation of shifts and this meant not regular income at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible company. Huge turnover with management at every level. I doubt there’s a college degree anywhere in this company.
A sales Representative sells the product, it won’t get installed for 5-6 weeks then takes another 6 weeks before you get commission. Our service is horrendous. Nobody except sales will pick up a phone and talk to a customer. Managers hide. You cannot go back to customers you sold for referrals because they will hate Aramark Uniform Service and they will yell at you. These jerks actually fired salespeople For performance in the middle of a pandemic when most businesses were closed. This company is soulless. Run away from Aramark.
Pro érvek
You can take all the towels and TP you want.
Just a gross company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love helping my coworkers..love helping patients. Bosses are great..Willing to help and make us work harder and to finish the job with complete confidence
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment is uninvolved and very condescending. There is very little support and organization. There is Zero conflict resolution and a lack of proper training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being in a different place with different people and learning more about the company. The bad is thing is that setting up will be different. But I am hoping for the best in this environment and I would like to gain a lot more from here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired in July as a Lead specialist and was promoted to Supervisor in Feb. That's how fast you are recognized. Love my immediate Manager and Director.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The drama among the workers in the factory make it an unpleasant work environment. Management could control it better but never showed interest in doing so. Cut throat facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a manager for Aramark at Minute Maid Park was amazing as we had a great group of people and good leadership. Tons of hours, but never minded because it was such fun every day!
Pro érvek
Great culture, great leaders, great environment overall
Season down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager I was spread very thin between three cost centers. I was on the manager. Expectations unrealistic for one person. I would not recommend this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is an excellent company to work for. Regional Leadership appreciate staff and provide opportunities for training. Respect and hard work will get you through and maintain future advancement.
Appreciation
Balancing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working productive people treated unfairly. The union that represented us was very poor, unresponsive and generally worked with management against us.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Estabilidad laboral haces carrera en la empresa autonomía
Promociones
Salarios
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Aramark was a great experience, however the nature of work is very exhausting with the limited of employees that are there. Hiring more people is definately needed and strongly advised
Munkahelyi kultúra
The mgr.don't really value your opinion,it's their way or nothing. They will move you from place to place without asking if you are willing to move.That's why I quit.I had been in the same location for 11 years. I wasn't willing to relocate,when I was told I was being moved I was also tood that they had already hired someone to take my place.
Good pay.
Bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a Student Manager/Management intern for me was nothing more than being there for "Extra" labor. Never gave me leadership roles, just basic tasks that the regular employees didn't want to do.

When doing the things that were supposed to be done, or relaying tasks given by management, the regular employees wouldn't listen or would just down right refuse to do anything.

During my time in the dining hall, I was basically there to cover stations while employees went on breaks. Was even told one time when I did not get a break that "you are management, you don't always get a break."

It turned out, for the most part to be a wasted internship. Probably would have learned more working in the bookstore or something like that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the employees are always on the move with little to very short breaks. Lots of customers depending on the days. More fun working with the employees.
Free lunches, the setting
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with Aramark doing concessions as a supervisor at a small account at a university and a manager at a huge account at a NBA arena. The cultures are like night and day. The NBA arena, my most recent location, WAS all about maximizing profits, even at the expense of employees. Zero employee appreciation or engagement of almost any kind. Not surprisingly, when COVID-19 hit, "we" laid off all of the hourly employees. It was tough, but it had to be done, however, I felt that "we" slapped our people in the face with the dry, emotionless email/text HR sent out to let people know that everything was canceled and they should file for unemployment. I really felt like we could have done better given our resources and the fact that our unit was making $100,000+ for events every other day.
To put the cherry on top, they furloughed all of the second-tier managers (me included) back in March. I can't speak for any of the others, but I haven't received so much as a butt-call from my boss since. What kind of leadership is that? It's disappointing because I started my career with this company and came up under a few good leaders in a great team environment. The last couple of years at the arena have been the opposite and worse yet, I've seen my employees suffer for it.
Pro érvek
exciting, challenging, chance to lead, great employees
Kontra érvek
Poor leadership, poor leadership communication, lack of concern for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fun place because when you worked at a baseball stadium, its fun because of the fans and the people you worked with. Soon as you come to work its always something to do to make sure everything runs sommthly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J'adore mais devrais être un emploi a l'année longue
Apprentissage
Stresse
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés