Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 924 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are willing to work hard and learn a lot of things about the restaurant industry then it would be the place
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
Kontra érvek
shot staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Good company. I only worked there for a short time but I enjoyed my work and the people I worked with. They paid on time and If I am established as a rehire I would work for the again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not care about employees
We have been played off since the beginning of the Corona pandemic, With no pay. No reassuring of future employment. They boast about how large the company is but offer no help to the employees.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t recommend the job at the location I work at
I don’t recommend the location I work at. They definitely don’t put employee well being first or even second. The job is their only concern not the employees safety
Working here is good.
Good working area, everyone is supportive to one another.They help anybody specially during rush hours, working as a team is great here in this company. There are many work opportunities if you just want to accelerate your job position. The managers are good and they will help you if you have problems with regards to your job.The supervisors can train you if you are new to the position or task assigned. You have the chances to grow here, just work harmoniously with your fellow workers and you will be good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good workplace
I have learnt a lot by working with Aramark. It's always good to know different ways of doing things. Lots of online training to complete which takes a long time
Free food
I Love My Job
I love my work environment and co-workers, they make work feel less like work and make me feel welcome each and everyday. My Bosses are all down to earth individuals, as long as you're doing what you are supposed to be doing while on the clock.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Everything is balanced in this work place .and good environment for work. Friendly understanding but if it the wage is a bit more than it will be perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mucho trabajo y muy mal pagado
Mucho trabajo muy mal pagado mucha presión y jefes sin comentarios muy mala gestión y organización.
I love my job
I enjoy very much working for Aramark and enjoy the university atmosphere. all coworkers from management to staff are all pretty awesome people. Work can be stressful at times but it's also very rewarding.
Good job good pay
Good bosses and long 14-15 hours shift during events and a very good flexible and do a lot of cleaning to get spot less it takes fans one to tear the place up and it takes us a couple of days to get it back begin clean.
Good pay & flexible schedules
Mala
Es una empresa terceundista , tratan fatal al empleado y mal pagado
To far away
Long hours, which makes descent pay, pack of communication makes it difficult to work. Good clients and customers, good catering chef, need to focus more on team environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its alright i guess, just something to get you by.
Its It's Its okay, it's easy to learn. Some of the people are pretty nice but some are not. And its fast paced when its busy, and I think that's what I mostly like about it. Being busy.
Previous employee for Aramark a Jewish Hospital
I don't really want to badmouth the company but the people they had running the place was absolutely horrible it was ghetto management was sleeping with the employees it was just crazy it was a soap opera to come to work had to go wasn't paid enough was not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was happy at Aramark primarily but I felt too much pressure.
The General Manager helped me tremendously but it was too much pressure and I wasn't getting enough staff support. When I imposed direction on the food service workers some of them would get agitated and request to go home and I would be stuck trying to find coverage. It was stressful because the food service workers were not being paid 40 hrs.it affected their performance
100% satisfaction
Everyone was nice while employed at Aramark. My boss was the nicest, fairest I have ever had. He truly cares about his customers and employees. He goes above and beyond to make everyone that comes in the door have a positive experience and want to return.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
High demands with little help to achieve goals
This location is Union staffed. It is union against managers. Tough working environment when the main focus is complaining and not executing daily goals properly. Lots of grievences and loss of focus on the client.
Aramark overall is a good company. Just have to find your fitting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't work there if you didn't have to
I've heard good and things about the company while working there and I don't think I'll come back unless I needed to. I often got left alone with only a month and half under my belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Negative work environment, misleading job title
I hate to be negative, but the only bright spot working there was the location. It was close to quite a few restaurants to go to on lunch break. The job was basically working as a collector, making outbound calls all day to collect money. Business practices were very unethical. A lot of customers refused to pay because they didn't receive correct orders/prices that were agreed upon in the contract, and upper management wouldn't resolve it or waive fees. Company tries to strong arm customers, and you're the one to hound them for payment and turn them over. Even after you meet daily goals, you are timed in how long you leave your desk to use the restroom (employees treated as replaceable at any time).The worst part about working there was how unprofessional and negative the employees were. Unfortunately, management turned a blind eye and carried themselves the same way. Very high turnover, and it's everyone for themselves. In 20 years of job experience, including temp. services, this is by far the worst place I've worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
High volume, fast paced, team oriented.
Never a dull day working in the Tiger Woods catering kitchen. With a team of about 17 different staff members, we produced an extremely wide variety of foods, on an always changing menu from a.m breakfast to p.m dinner and everything in between. Our client expected the best and we served just that. The days were long but with the experience you could achieve on a day to day basis, in a no failure kitchen, it was truly an honor working there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés