Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 17 674 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for people who have no experience because this would be the place to gain it. Due to short staff hired employees learn a little bit of everything from serving to bartending etc.
hands on experience
shot staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Con gusto ago lo que me gusta me gusta ser exigente con migo misma y que el trabajo que realize agrade al cliente
Seguro de gastos medicos
Kontra érvek
Vale la pens esforzarnos para lograr dominar el area
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience working with automatic was very good my co-workers was very helpful my managers treat me with respect the location is very you good the students were very respectable the menu was very very good and I love working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to respect people for who they are now Not for their mistakes but remember that they are there for a reason learned basic food service skills
pay check
management not fair
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a okay place to work but I feel that the company could have been better. It would have been better if it was room for employees to move into a higher role
Munkahelyi kultúra
The co workers are horrible to each other and unless you were a scheduler or a top gun you were nothing. The schedulers sat in the office and had fun all day and the staff walking past the office to go to break could hear them making fun of the employees. They booted a professional out that had a degree and the ones that did not were promoted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just go and do your work. Don't talk about anything with anyone out there. Those that friendly.., watch them period. It is not a place where you want to conversate unless it's pertaining work period.
Pro érvek
Bring money in one dollar bills or coins.
Kontra érvek
Choose wisely of your benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company overall. Very competitive salary and benefits. Best work environment provided. Management and coworkers made the team feel more like a family.
Pro érvek
Great pay. Great work/life balance.
Kontra érvek
Medical benefits have high deductibles and copays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not believe they cared for black people because the black and white people was treated differently we was there longer than the white people and we will the worst treated people there
Pro érvek
There was no Pro nothing good about this company
Kontra érvek
Being harassed by the white supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for Aramark for 25 years and was disgusted at the jobs for the boys attitude which developed over the years. Unless you had an former Army career you were an outcast. Glad to be away.
Flexible working
Clannish environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is terrible, there’s a lot of work drama at this job too. The manager would change your schedule at the last minute and not inform youPros:You get a free meal on the days you work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the location I worked at. Unfortunately my love had nothing to do with the employer. With Aramark or any company its size you are just a number. I never felt like there were opportunities to grow if you were a minority employee. Non minorities were promoted, supported and treated as equals. When these issues were brought to management they were glossed over. Aramark is not the worst place to work.. But there are many that were far better
Schedule
Racial Issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a great company to work for. There is however, a lot of miscommunication by the hvac foreman and he has his favorite guy. He’s had that favorite guy for 18 years. That’s not appropriate because that favorite guy gets away with a lot.
Lots of pros
Not many cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible horrible management. They lie to you, talk about everyone behind their backs. They don’t care about the kids or the school they only care about their bonuses while they refuse to give you raises for your hard work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zuviel Ellenbogen, keine Teamleitung, Stress pur!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was coming in, pickup up from each shift and just finishing the shift doing typical food service restaurant duties. Decent job but the company is an employee mill and people come and go alot. Students employed typically don't care and management can be hard to contact/non-existent. Depends on the manager. Pay raises are small and it can be hard to manage people that don't really care about the job anyway, but it's easy work.
Flexible schedules, free meals
Kontra érvek
Not consistent during breaks, management spotty, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the company that I work for. Good people and a great team, They give you the keys to success in this job and that will help you any way that you ask them to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa americana tem um foco prioritário lucratividade ,porem fazendo as coisas de uma maneira proativa ,a empresa te recompensa top .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Aramark is very badPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Aramark are were bad wanted you to do the work of 2 to 3 people as a 1 person.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Aramark, I think there is noneManagementIn general, managers at Aramark are direspectful an could care less about you.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Aramark is everyone is aginst eachother.OverallMy experience working at Aramark was great in the beginning but soon went south with constant new untrained management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a snake in the grass type of company someone is always wanting to be the boss and in your business..
Pro érvek
Always overtime because they have no employees
Kontra érvek
They will slave you if your weak minded and let them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are long but okay. The management staff is not all on one page. They tell you different things to do with little instruction. And you get a pile of work.
  1. Alkalmazotti értékelések