Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

14 145 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 154 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good Work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2019, április 22.
I love working here and am quite happy at the high school I work at. I get paid $8.90. A typical week is doing dishes, making cookies and protein backs
Good Experience
Kontra érvek
Not much morning free time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job.
Barista/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruston, LA2019, április 22.
Management was great when I first arrived at Aramark but under new management it went downhill. The new manager showed much favoritism to the pretty girls and paid them more than everyone else. I later quit because I was at the job the longest and taught many of the girls the job and was the least paid person there. He was fired two months after I quit.
Pro érvek
They have consistent hours that work with your schedule.
Kontra érvek
Management may not be great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good rapport relationship between the employee and the employer
Custodial services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, április 22.
I dont have any issues in working with pople in a fast pace,I'm willing to earned and willing to work with other people in that way I gain more knowledge
Pro érvek
During break time willing to interact with other to be more productive
Kontra érvek
Know worries in working long hours
depressing
housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, április 22.
my expirence was us a housekeeper . first , second and third shift.
supplies every floor. the harders part was carrying trash. and going to another wing at the last minute or between shift.
Pro érvek
dealing with more dangers varius
close to the bus stop
Productive Place to work
Associate District Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, április 22.
I enjoyed interacting with various employees, customers inside and outside of Aramark. It enhance my skills, I had a good team of employees. It was a good job to provide for my family.
Good Company
Facilities/Custodial Manager - (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jerrsey2019, április 22.
A good company to work for pay is a little low but in all a good company. Plenty of oppertunity for advancement accounts all over the U.S. Good Management
Not leaving anytime soon
Concession/ Head Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, április 22.
I have work for this company for 5 years I am very satisfied with the management and the coworkers some are Temp worker also. I enjoy working with them. give this company all five stars I enjoyed clocking in and going home I enjoyed cooking and watching the games in the in between time.... I dislike watching my team lose lol
Allot of good benfits
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many indians not enough Chiefs
Catering Operations and Logistics Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, április 22.
Overworked and underpaid managers/chefs get forced to take on more work with the revolving door of both hourly and salaried employees alike. While the high and mighty sit in their offices creating unrealistic and achievable goals we are left to fend for ourselves as we are forced to do the job of managers and hourly employees combined on a daily basis. Average day of work falls between 11-13 hours. Often closer to 15 during peak business. Its just not worth it.
Excelente ambiente
Gerente de Unidad (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.2019, április 21.
Excelente ambiente laboral, de las mejores empresas del ramo en comedores industriales.
Pro érvek
Comedor gratuito, uniformes, ayuda de transporte
Kontra érvek
Según unidad trabajo en fin de semana
productive and fun workplace
Food Services Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willingboro, NJ2019, április 21.
good establishment, Working with young children assuring that their meals are made together well. fast paced. learn proper techniques for working in food services
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crossville, TN2019, április 21.
I have not worked here long, it’s hard work, but time goes by fast, and you always have something to do. The people I work with including my supervisor, are great, friendly people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good way to begin a health care career
Patient Transporter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, április 21.
Nothing to say here for fear of retaliation. If I was truthful , then retaliation would certainly happen. Since I currently work for Aramark then, I can't speak freely.
Pro érvek
making connections with hospital staff
Kontra érvek
uhh, well...it's the retaliation thing again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job in all of Gainesville
Lead Cook/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville FL2019, április 21.
I've been cooking for over 10 years. I have never worked With such poor management. The entire management structure is toxic and dysfunctional. The health insurance gold plan that I had, covered absolutely nothing when I needed it. $300 a month covered absolutely nothing. The staff and management are heavy gossipers and make up lies and innuendos. If you have any dignity or self respect, you will not put yourself through the shame of working for these disgusting individuals and their vampire like company.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Toxic management, Terrible benefits, sad coworkers
just bad place to work
Custodian/Floor Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, április 21.
management is terrible and job really has no pros most employees don't do job correctly or at all and the employees that do their job just get more work put on them but get no rewards for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but welcoming environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, IN2019, április 21.
Fast but welcoming environment, great staff and pretty easy work for the hours and benefits you recieve. It seems like a great job to make a career out of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum wage job in which you are expected to break your back for
Student Food Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, április 20.
management does not make choices that favor current employees. they prioritize hiring other employees rather than keeping their current ones and motivate them to do better
Pro érvek
free employee meal (up to $9.50)
Kontra érvek
minimmum wage, high-paced, high-stress, no advancement
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced, hard working environment
Custodian/Janitorial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pekin, IL2019, április 20.
Getting your cart ready for the day, dealing with all school events, classrooms, stairwells. Inconsistent management while I was there. Most enjoyable part was some of the coworkers and employment at the school itself.
Company parties, decent break
Rough on the body
Terrible Managment
Route sales reprsentitive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, április 20.
Managment has absolutely no idea how to run the joint. Commission pay was a joke seemed like no matter how hard you tried to keep your business Managment would chase them out by not following up “ horrible customer service”. Expected you to do the impossible routes that’s were so big requiring 2 people and would completely deny the fact you needed help. Also don’t ever get hurt working here light duty is a joke to them.
Weekly pay, Benefits
Just about everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They company cares more for profit then people.
Driver/ kitchen (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medford, WI2019, április 20.
You can have some great employees but they won't stay because this company doesn't care about the employee. Very bad food and safe food practices. The list is endless.
It's a job
I break all day. Can work alone all day 8-6. The list is endless
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Its fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, április 19.
Its a fun job to work as a cashier you sometimes just ring the food up after its self sevrved. The tips are great sometimes saved my life went to work broke and left with $25 in tips. The managers seem to care alot also
Pro érvek
Fun enviroment, good pay, union
Barely 20 hours a week
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van