Aramark Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 379 értékelés megmutatása
Always something to do
Cafeteria Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paradise, TX2017, december 14.
fast pace, friendly staff, hardest part of the job was not being paid for any school breaks, however the hours were great and plenty of time to spend with family
Productive and stressful
Supervisor/Multi-Unit-Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, december 13.
A typical day of work consist of doing the daily activities such as data entry of sales for all my locations,process invoices,make sure employees hours are entered in a tinmely manner,place all orders,make sure all locations are financially in sync with projected budget.ensure all employees are compliant with the company standards such as uniforms and making sure all policies and procedures are not compromised.Most importantly make sure all employees are in a comfortable work environment.
Pro érvek
The ability to be in a position to lead and direct
Sometimes no off days
Responsable
Estafeta (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vitacura, Región Metropolitana2017, december 13.
Empresa responsable con el pago de sueldo, ambiente acogedor, oportunidad y estabilidad.
Atento con los trabajadores
Pocas horas de descanso
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had all the material we need to do our jobs.
Food Prep Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 13.
Every day I would come in and look on the work list and see what sauces need to be warmed up,and see what vegetables need to bee cut.Also put food in a hot box for the buffet which was located down stairs.The only problem I had was sometimes the chefs would yell at us.The fun times was when we can talk to the Kansas City Royals.The job was at the stadium.It was a summer job.So if the Royals were not playing at home I would not work.I also tried new foods and vegtables. Sinced they hired alot of people with different culture and differnt back grounds I learned alot threw them like spanish.It reminded me being in Navy all over again.For the most part I enjoyed my time at Kaufman Stadium thrw Aramark.
We can eat free meals
Kontra érvek
We got discounts on Royals gear.
Fast paced
Route Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WA2017, december 13.
very good job, but felt like I had to be dishonest with customer to make the sale,very long hours and to many goals to reach each day. can be a very disgusting job sometimes
rude supervisors and managers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 13.
the managers and supervisors were so unprofessional . they did not help out with things they never were able too finish any task . they hire people for they same position but give everyone different salaries
Good college job
Food prep/ server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2017, december 12.
It was a good job to have as a student who went to IUP. It gave me plenty of time for class and studies and gave me some extra cash. Not a career, but a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very intresting job and fun
Cleaner/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 12.
I had a great time working for them i worked in the stadium wayching the eagles play sometimes security sometime clean up after the game. I had a good time all the time they even gave us foid valtures at half time the exsperience was great i got to meet new people hang with great people so much to be said about this job great just great
Great
Stressfulish job
Catering Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2017, december 12.
supporting manager, was fun but stressful. mainly dealing with clients alone and having them snap their fingers and you jump. paid and sick time were a plus. fun group of workers too
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not where I wanted to stay long term
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 12.
I found no enjoyment or desire to continue with this job. Supervisor constantly put too much work on me and then reprimanded me for not being able to complete it all in her allotted time frames
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is mostly easy. Management can use a big improvement. It's a fast paced work environment.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2017, december 12.
A typical day at Aramark is mostly repetitive. You come in and do your assigned tasks to open or start your shift. Management can use a big approvement because most days when a problem occurs they're hard to find.
Free lunch
Short staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers overwork you with long hours for days on end
Assistant Caterer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mayo2017, december 12.
Worked there for a year, hated it managers would be all nice to you when they want you to do something but would be incredibly thick if you said no to their demands, don't care about your well being and will put you on hazardous hours I worked 11 and a half hours 3 days in a row multiple times bent over a sink for those hours and refused to take me off that task when asked. All they want is to fill the hours on, I was contracted to have at least 2 days off every week barely got that some weeks, worked 15 days in a row at one point before getting a day off.
You'd be better of working anywhere else
Pro érvek
Free lunch but taste horrible
Stressful working environment
Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 12.
All Account Executives are required to post excessive numbers through SFDC. We are being set up for failure. We don't have enough employees to service the new, and existing accounts. Not allowed to hire new. Thus everyone has to take on more, and more responsibilities. Customer service is out the window. Moral is in the tank.
Experince at Aramark
Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brenham, TX2017, december 11.
It was ok! Made sure you was fed and uniform was on. Good with keeping fans happy. Only thing I would say is bulling up there. The co-workers will make fun or be mean to another co-worker if they did something they didn't think was right I've seen it happen. But Aramark is a great place to work .
Pro érvek
Average pay, free lunches, good customer service. Fun to work
Kontra érvek
Pay for uniform, wait very long to recieve check, bulling other co-workers
terrible place to work
wash floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caspian, MI2017, december 11.
The manager there is notorious for calling people for interviews and telling them to expect a call. Many of them never get a call. Its just as well,things get much worse once you are hired. Slave labor!
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace..always something to do
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2017, december 11.
I love working for aramark. Flexible schedule, raises, incentives, and chance for advancement. You get rewarded and recognized for outstanding work performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not have employees interest in mind
Quality Assurance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2017, december 11.
The attitude towards the employees was detrimental as it decreased the overall morale of the group as well as treated as if they were expendable thus, creating an astronomical turnover rate.
Vacation Days
Payment of Employees
Aramark
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 11.
Working concession stands for Aramark was not a fun experience. We always had issues because our managers were not present most of the time, we did not receive appropriate training, and managers lacked training, management and financial skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aramark is a friendly work place.
Food Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 11.
I remember working long hours. I love sports so I had a good time. I learned about the different wines. The food was faboulos and the customers was very nice!
Aramark Uniform Services
Service Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2017, december 11.
Typical Day at work: Deliver clean linens/uniforms & pickup dirty linens and uniforms.
-If you work out of a depot: You are always shorted on product to deliver to customers. It is frowned upon to credit even if customer is not delivered product. Depending on route, you will be easily working 60-75 hours/week on commission (not hourly). Work is actually dirty but tolerable if hours were decreased. Expected to make all stops regardless of route location or problems. Their is not backup for route drivers. Management changes faster than I can change my underwear. You will serve a lot of national food chains and businesses. Solutions to problems are met with resistance by management.
Management, hours, business ethics