Apex Systems

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 346 értékelés megmutatása

Verizon Governmant Systems

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I enjoyed working only 15 miles away from my home. The overall environment was enjoyable. Not getting any review of my work made it hard to realize the goals of the department.

Pro érvek

Mostly great people to work with

Job ended

OK Place to Work

Apex was an overall okay place to work - the manager of my branch did not like my personality and made sure I knew about it by being passive aggressive. Pay was terrible and yearly increases were a joke.

2022, július 1.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience working with management at Apex. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com so we can discuss this and any other issues you may have had. Thank you.

Not very stable and management will never take your side.

They misrepresent the job and pay right from the beginning just so they can get a buck. Payroll and compensation are a nightmare. Turnover is a problem and half the time they seemed to have no clue to what they were doing.

2022, július 1.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience working with management at Apex. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com so we can discuss this and any other issues you may have had. Thank you.

Great place to work; Poor starting pay

Love my job and my coworkers. Leadership is fantastic and the company is moving upward. However, the lower-level/tier one employees are not paid accordingly. This needs to change quickly or the retention rates will continue to rise

Great People, Challenging

Horrible Pay and Benefits

2022, július 1.
Hi, we are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and would love to further discuss how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com.

You are an asset… their asset

It’s all about the money. As ling as you make them money things will be fine. They will terminate you without a two weeks notice. Benefits are a joke. Health insurance options are ridiculously expensive.

Good pay

Garbage benefits

2022, július 1.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry you were not satisfied with our insurance offerings. However, while many companies are only offering contract employees a high deductible health plan, we offer multiple options to best fit the needs of their families and themselves. For additional information or to provide further feedback about your experience with Apex, please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Management is proactive and responsive

It is what it is, 1st contract was awesome second was so-so but it because of Apex. Was not given tools to effectively do the job by the placement, case in point had still not received adequate Network rights to successfully complete assignments after repeated requests to resolve.

2022, július 1.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We apologize for the lack of response to your career needs. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

Working for Apex Systems is a great way to level up your career.

Working for Apex Systems is a great way to level up your career. As a Data Communication Specialist - Data Center Technician, I was immersed into a challenging role, working alongside very talented people with diverse technical backgrounds.

2022, július 1.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad to hear you’ve had a positive experience at Apex. If you have any additional feedback you’d like to share, please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com Thank you!

Opportunities to grow within

I had the pleasure of working in two different departments within Apex. The company shows appreciation often and has many opportunities to advance within. Great culture and management.

2022, június 10.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We're so glad to hear you've had a great experience at Apex and find that you can grow in this company. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

Good place to start, don’t stick around though

Contractor position isn’t bad if you are new to IT but Apex and who I was a contractor for does not care one bit about you, you are just a number to them and they expect you to shut up and take calls like a robot. Full Time Employee offerings were always teased but never offered even if you prove yourself worthy through tier 1 metrics or efficiency in a specialty role. Both companies would rather keep you where you are with higher expectations than pay as much as a dime to badge you as a full time employee. Stick around for a year and then start to look somewhere else because this place is starting to rot with shady practices designed to keep employees paid poorly. If you get offered a Employee position then thats great but keep in mind there’s other companies who will pay you and respect you more.It’s not all bad, my team was great, my specialty role was a lot of fun, and my team lead was awesome. It’s just that when it came to management they were extremely out of touch and were doing whatever they could to keep costs low yet raise the workload. Management got extremely upset when I took PTO that I earned despite the team I worked with all gave me the clear to take it as it was earned and warranted, but to the manager that never once talked to me the entire year I was there that was a problem.

Pro érvek

No prior IT experience required, will pay for A+ certification test, Solid experience for entering the IT world

Kontra érvek

Specialty Roles don’t increase pay besides tier 2, benefits barely exist, no PTO until a year into contract

2022, június 10.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We're sorry that you had a negative experience with your contract. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com, we would like to hear more about your experience. Thanks!

Apex themselves are great, but your experience depends on who you're contracting with.

I was a contractor for a year, the Apex team members that I worked with were great and very supportive, very responsive when I had any questions or concerns or needed equipment. However, I was contracted with Apple, and the Apple employees themselves made for a very demeaning environment. They did not respect the contractors and were very quick to place blame on us when things weren't succeeding, without listening to our earned experience about the program we were working with. I felt very much like a cog in a machine. Also, they did make it clear from the beginning that there is no opportunity for advancement as a contractor.

Pro érvek

HR is supportive, there is healthcare but...

Kontra érvek

Healthcare was very basic, pricey.

2022, június 10.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! We're sorry to hear about your experience with your colleagues. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

Solid support but lacks advancement when I'm contract

I had a great time being with the company on a contract with Microsoft as it allowed me to really understand all facets the customer support experience. However, advancement is scarce and really depends on those already in higher roles leaving to be considered for a promotion to new duties

2022, május 25.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thanks!

Great place to work. I got along with everyone and they always made sure our needs were met. I was promoted from within and always gave us what support was needed

Adaptable schedule

Benefits and contract job

2022, május 25.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad to hear you are having a good experience at Apex! If you have any additional feedback you would like to share, please contact us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com Thank you!

Don’t do it

Please trust my word. Do not be a consultant for this company. Travel is booked 24 or less hours before it’s time to travel. The worst hotels are selected. Prepare for bed bugs and smelly hotels. Sourcing team is not organized whatsoever. You won’t know about where you’re traveling until the week before AT MOST.

“Travel”

Everything else possible

2022, május 25.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com so we can discuss this and any other issues you may have had. Thank you.

Was a great company and still is, just adding way too much middle management.

Was a great company and still is, just adding way too much middle management. Sales people who are worth their salt need help and trust not micromanagement and negativity. Apex needs to listen to its best people and their customers.

Pro érvek

great base of clients you can expand. good recruiters.

Kontra érvek

Mid management is too involved and bases everything on inaccurate data.

2022, május 12.
Hi, we are sorry you had a negative experience working at Apex. We thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and would love to further discuss on how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com.

Ability to work from home

The great thing about this job is it’s remote, u can work from any location and it’s not a problem. The bad thing is you are a contractor and even though promises of long term work were given, you get released whenever they don’t need you anymore. There is no vacation, no holidays nothing just work then they let u go when they are done with you.

Remote

They will let you go without 2 weeks notice

2022, május 12.
Hello, thank you for providing us your feedback. We value your input. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with your contract. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can further discuss your experience and how we can improve. Thank you.

To stressful

Stressful job that has very unrealistic high expectations that needs to be made on a daily just to keep a job with them.Good part about the job was some of the people who worked there and the break times we had.

Break times

Expectations

2022, május 12.

Great place to work, bad management

Great job and coworkers the supervisor I had was trash she would respond when she felt like it and expected you to be prompt when she asked something but takes her time responding or don’t respond at all.. other than that great place to work from home with!

2022, május 25.
Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com Thanks!

flexibility in work/ life paid lunches

Apex is a legit company however I think the Denver office would be a better environment than the Springs office. Management goes from each office and i didnt feel I had the best support I needed to succeed. Training is a sink or swim situation.

2022, május 12.
Hi. We thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback and would love to further discuss on how we can improve our employees’ experiences. Please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com

Good 1st sales job

Great pay & onboarding. You have to complete a 10 week training program then you’re off to sell to your accounts. This job is truly sales - cold calling, blind invites, and etc.

2022, május 12.

Pay is good, management is awful.

The nepotism I witnessed at this company is unmatched. People started and were treated as supervisors within 2 months of starting, just because they were the friends of the manager. Horrendous work environment and you will not work the job they claim they are bringing you in for.

Pay/Schedule

Everything else

2022, május 12.
Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not a reflection of our core values. Please reach out to us at feedback@apexsystems.com to provide additional details about your experience so we can further investigate. Thank you.

hands off after placement

placement service only with no follow up. good online time input and pay process. quality job located but placement process was confusing according the the employer I was place with.

2022, május 12.
Hello, thank you for taking some time from your day to provide us your feedback. Can you please send us an email at feedback@apexsystems.com? We would like to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Thank you.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Apex Systems? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés