American Power and Gas

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 112 értékelés megmutatása

Tough place

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I was let go because I was not producing enough, so they call me in the office and told me. They worked with me but to no success. Don't expect to make a lot of money in the beginning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

focused on quotas... bottom line

show up for work don't talk to others about anything and work your off for base pay you will be lucky to sell 6 accounts a week. They do promote within, but the upper management is all about money. they put out multiple ads that are false. You will make $13.50 an hour, only a few select make the promised $1500 week. Management set goals that are impossible to meet. The corporate office competes with the remote office there is 2 sets of rules.

Pro érvek

big on training, giving out awards to advancement

Kontra érvek

pay commission, you make goals meet them they change the goal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pay on average is lower than they say.

On average you can expect 0-1 bill pull a day since it's cold calling. out of 40 people 11 got a bill pull a day the days i was there. So its more like working for your base pay. The base pay isn't horrible so just make sure you can live off just your base because bill pulls are not as easy as they say they are I had to fight to get them. The people there were all really fun to be around and a try to keep a good atmosphere to work in and keep your spirits up for getting hung up on. I only left because the pay wasnt enough for me unless I got 3 bill pulls a day and once i observed multiple days in a row where most people were not even getting 1 I left.

Pro érvek

I loved the atmosphere and the benefits offered, given you dont talk to but a few people on the phone a day its also pretty simple.

Kontra érvek

The pay wasnt as high as they lead me to believe.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Managers are always willing to help you out, but it's very stressful. You spend all day long getting hung up on

Very stressful but company appreciates their employees by giving an awards ceremony every friday. this is an everyday,all day long,cat and mouse game

No nights or weekends

Boring and feeling pressured

Don't work here

The employee turnover rate is crazy! Most people last about 1 or 2 months. If you are looking for a telemarkiting job, go somewhere else. Not here, OK?

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Only care about sales.

This company cares only for sales. Interview was quick and hire on the spot. They’d hire anybody and make you believe you’ll make over $1000 a week. In reality you’re being hired as a cold calling telemarketer making outbound calls bugging people for 8 hours straight. Don’t believe it cause everything is a lie. Most people don’t make it pass training, either quit or fired. After the first day they throw you on the phones and force you to read their annoying script. They throw a bunch of information at you and expect you to learn it in a short period of time. If you like bugging people all day then this job is for you. Supervisors want you making calls every second. Your voice will feel like a cheese grater at the end. Find another company to work for than this.

No nights or weekends.

Kontra érvek

Short breaks. Boiler room sales. Telemarketing sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy money goods sales jobs but boring quickly you get 3 breaks and fOod truck every Friday but gotta pay and

Listen a SCAM they make it easy and just say “get the bill” but the buckets are terrible they lie about the pay. Strict time and not to mention only certain people get good buckets

Weekly pay

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stressful work but people try to make it upbeat and fun as much as possible overall great environment

It’s a great job for people who have a positive mindset and if you’re a hardworker you can definitely make money by just putting effort it’s not rocket science you just have to listen to the supervisor’s advice and you will definitely succeed

Not good

Not what you expect. They make it out to seem like you’ll be part of something bigger but in reality you’re just bugging people for 8 hours straight. Higher ups hide their true intentions

Making outbound calls

This job would be a great fit if it paid more they will lie to u on how money u can make at the end of the day if u just need a job to make pocket. U are making calls to other states as a supplier of energy

Pro érvek

You don't work nights or the weekend

Kontra érvek

U can't not be late coming back from lunch or break

best job I ever had I will always love AP and G

This is the most positive environment I have ever worked in. The money is great and the job is fun. If you like sales this is the job for you. I will never forget how wonderful this company was to me.

money fun

Kontra érvek

stress of rejection by some customers

Great

I enjoy working at this company. I learned a lot! They have great supervisors and the atmosphere is always positive. Management makes sure you always strive and reach your goals and have the help you need.

Nothing is good

Ridiculous treat you like you are babies in kindergarten. Don’t bother working here. Started with 20 people in training by weeks end there were 4 left

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

High turnover and terrible training program

Don’t waste your time here. It’s not worth it. They don’t pay nearly enough. If you don’t sell anything the first week they fire you. They curse at you and think it’s a form of motivation. It’s an extremely unprofessional place to work. They don’t care about their employees. You’re easily replaceable to them.

Literally everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Turn and burn sales scheme...stay clear....

Cut a bunch of Qualified people before the 3rd week of training, It's a sales cold calling turn and burn environment. You'll be looking for a new job quickly if you try this place.

Na

Ponzi scheme cold calling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Selling produce in a pressured environment

This is one of the worst jobs I have worked for. Prior to taking this job, I worked at a school with good hours and pay. I then applied for this company just to see what they had to offer. When I received the phone call regarding my application, I was lead to believe that out of 800 resumed, mine was hand selected by the head of the recruiting department. After interviewing, I felt excited because they made me believe that I was be making $1000+ every week. However, it is hard to make commission off those sales as it is cold calling, and harassing people. You experience a lot of mean customers due to the assertiveness they make you demonstrate. I was 3 days out of training and was already being degraded, unvalued and disrespected. I was told I better make some sales or my supervisors would be miserable with me, and how I was on their bad list. When they have group meetings they basically call the people who have no sales, losers. They show favoritism to their top sellers, but the top sellers are line fed, or given all the attention to Guarantee the sale would close. I regret taking this job. Every day I sat there I felt miserable with anxiety due to the high pressure of selling. If you have a good job and you’re debating on whether or not to leave it for this job, DONT! Do yourself the favor.

Pro érvek

Spiffs, and the Potential to make a lot of money IF you are a good salesman and get the favoritism

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, favoritism, underpaid, unappreciated, disrespected, and the list goes on and on
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible bad place poor pay

Don’t work there horrible people and setting awful place bunch of dead beat nobody’s going no where in. No one there cares about employees no time granted. No benefits poor pay awful people and setting. A lot of nobody dead beats that are going no we’re in life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It would be fun if I was 20. It was exactly the way I managed a huge room at a young age.

Management is an insiders only club. Another of hidden agendas and angles. Another manager from another row might help you if its for his spiff but not just for the sake of sharpening your craft. It may very well just be me. I want to come to work and WORK. Not trying to make friends or impress people. Telesales has changed alot over the last 2 decades. There used to be respect among colleagues, amicable competition. There its messing with you calls , immaturity rules the day!

Pro érvek

Good spiffs, looks respectable, they give you time to figure it out

Kontra érvek

thinly veiled animosity, childish games the managers play mess with your money

Productive and fun workplace

Breaks could be longer, and job gets repetitive. If you’re around the right people, work can be fun but otherwise full of drama. Lunch is provided sometimes but there are plenty of vending machines. Music is played and keeps the environment lifted. No time for life outside of work and weekends feel short because e get off late in the day.

Pro érvek

Ways to make money, fun environment

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, negative coworkers, no time for life outside of work

Stressful and Disrespectful

Like being cussed out by not just angry people by your supervisors as well? Well this might be the place for you! Gossip, Verbal Berating just to name a few. Several times I heard my supervisors spreading rumors and talking trash about my coworkers. It was not uncommon to lose sales because one of them was screaming obscenities so loud it could be heard by the customers. Instead of coaching and trying to help you succeed, they would just start cursing you out. And that was only in training. There felt like there was a significant lack of support from the leadership and they didn’t really seem to care.

Great Coworkers

Kontra érvek

Management, Disrespect, Lack of training, Verbal Beratings, Talking behind Peoples backs, Harrasment

Love working here

The best part of running a 9-5 job is having that sense of security given by the company you work for and for American Power & Gas this is no different

Safe environment

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Power and Gas? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés