American Income Life

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 303 értékelés megmutatása

commision based only

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
you need money to start out not a job to do if you are looking for a steady paycheck very unreliable. Very pushy even though you make your own hours. They are very misleading in the ads to get you to the interview and they do the same to clients. Lie your way to get in the door.

make your own hours

unstable income

2019, március 1.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry our AIL Agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your situation is not indicative of our management hiring, training or management style and we apologize if you felt you were misled in any way. We're always looking for ways to improve our agent experience and listening to former team members is a good way to help make the process better. Best of luck to you in the future.

Pay not that great, and they aren't always the best to work for but I enjoyed it while there. I wouldn't recommend working in the Custome Relations department as they expect more than you can give in a day environment.

2022, augusztus 10.
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry your time with AIL didn't completely meet your expectations. AIL is always looking for ways to help our team members succeed in their careers and feedback can help us improve their path to success. Thank you for the time you spent contributing to our team's success and we wish you all the best in your next career path.

Complete bait and switch

Wouldn't recommend. You call people that wants child safe kits but then you tell them while in the presentation that you're really there to sell them.life insurance. It's completely lying to them to get them to come to the presentation. You pretty much chase people around to get them to answer your phone calls and most people block you. It's horrible. The ones that you do get are fine I've had some success and well over 1000 checks weekly. But when it's bad it's really bad!! Like going weeks without getting paid and calling over 100 phone numbers a day..... just bad bad bad!!

2022, augusztus 10.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry your time with AIL didn't meet your expectations. We invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more details of your time with us along with the agency name and location so that we can look further into your experience and take the necessary steps to correct this situation and make our agents' path to success more productive.

Fun and exciting place to work.

A great place to better yourself and learn more about a benefit that is necessary in every family's life. You are educated properly to succeed and be great.

2022, augusztus 9.
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the opportunity to make a generous income that correlates with the amount of hard work and effort you put in. As you know, this career can be incredibly rewarding both financially and personally with a strong and dedicated work ethic. Best wishes to a long future of success with AIL.

Not as easy as it sounds

Be prepared to study, make connections, and pray for a good office. Salary is completely commissioned. Great entry level job if you need some form of sales experience.

2022, augusztus 7.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to AIL and our mission of helping provide financial protection to our customers. We wish you a successful and productive future ahead with AIL.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Excellent Company Culture

Several times a week, there are company and agency meetings to boost morale, discuss industry tips, share success stories, and review previous weekly rankings among agents and their sales. The agent managers are super supportive and patient, the training is very thorough, and there are Groupme chats to provide constant encouragement and celebration for even the smallest accomplishments. It takes a lot of work to succeed, but it's very easy to maintain your drive with how positive the work environment is.

2022, augusztus 7.
Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our AIL team. We're glad you enjoyed the supportive culture, and the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

Pay is terrible. Made out to be something its not.

You make your own schedule so you have to be disciplined enough to work on your own. The manager in Nashville was never there. Everyone else that worked there was great. A good work environment, lots of playing around when in the office. Not easy to get work done while in the office.

2022, augusztus 1.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your experience does not represent our training and management style and we apologize if you felt you weren't given the proper support while on our team. We invite you to send us more agency details of your experience to AILfeedback@ailife.com so that we can look into your situation and help improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Straight Commission.

At this job they expect you to work regardless of what you're making. I remember finally protecting my first family and my paycheck went to my manager. Would not recommend unless you ease into it.

2022, augusztus 1.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. We invite you to send us more agency details of your experience to AILfeedback@ailife.com so that we can look into your situation and help improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Like joining a cult

Very cult like work atmosphere. 1099 yet you have "required" meetings, hours and other criteria to be met that are not paid by the hour or salary. Would not recommend to anyone as it is not an honest living. Can you make a lot of money? Yes you can. The majority will go broke and flush out within a year.

2022, július 25.
Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed being a productive member of our AIL team and appreciate that you recognize the financial and personal opportunity we offer our agents. We thank you for your hard work and dedication to AIL and we're sorry it didn’t work out long-term. Best wishes to you in the future.

Not what is seems to be,

If you enjoy being frustrated after a few months of starting work, then this is the place for you. The environment is misleading. There will be a lot of false promises.

2022, július 26.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry our AIL agent position didn’t meet your expectations. Your situation is not indicative of our management style and we apologize if you felt you were misled in any way during or after the interview process. We invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more agency details so we can look further into your experience.

Great experience to learn sales

I enjoyed my time in American Income Life, you don't have a base salary but commisions are really good. You have a good portfolio and good sales leverage.

2022, július 26.

Fun place to work

Very good pay would recommend job if your good in sales.Self motivated industry with great management to help you become a better sales person.try it out .

Pay

Work life

It’s a sales job

If you’re good at selling this is a great place to be. They provide leads, but the leads have already been contacted by other people a ton of times.

Great pay

Evening shift

2022, július 25.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're glad you appreciate the opportunity to make a generous living but disappointed there are aspects that aren't meeting your expectations. AIL is always looking for ways to help our agents succeed in their careers and feedback from you can help us improve the path to success. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to AIL and our customers.

Good opportunity

Great opportunity for growth. But leads aren’t as great (everyone no shows) and you’re micromanaged all the time. You’re only as good as your last week.

2022, július 25.
Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our AIL team and customers. We’re disappointed there are aspects of our agent position that aren't currently meeting your expectations. Parts of your experience do not represent our management style so we invite you to send us more agency details of your experience to AILfeedback@ailife.com. This will allow us to look into your situation and help improve our agents' path to success. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Sales job- You get what you put into it but not perfect- only commission

This job is all commission so its feast or famine. There are also slightly misleading tactics in order to get the sale. You offer people a free product with a demonstration but during the demonstration, you start to push life insurance. You only make money if they buy life insurance. The product itself is good, but you kind of have to trick people into buying it. You also have to cold call all day. People definitely make money here, but it's not as easy as they make it seem. Also if someone buys the insurance and then they dont make a payment you get your paycheck revoked.

Work from home

Kontra érvek

Toxic culture: boys club, grind mentality, sacrifice your personal life to work more, everything is a competition

2022, július 25.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're happy to have you on our team and appreciate your contributions to our AIL team. We're sorry that there are aspects of your agency experience that aren't meeting your expectations. So that we can look further into your situation and take the necessary steps to improve these issues we invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more agency details. We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Can make decent money if willing to put in the hours

Not a job for everyone for much for the right people it’s a great opportunity to improve your professional skill set. If were there long enough, monthly residual incomes are great per to the job

2022, július 25.
Thank you for your review. We’re glad your time with AIL was enjoyable, and productive and helped prepare you for what lies ahead. We appreciate the hard work and dedication you gave to our AIL team and customers. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors.

Productive workplace

I learned the basics oof insurance but they couldn't even tell me how i was getting paid. They couldnt explain my office. They said your independent but not really.

2022, július 21.
Thank you for your review. We’re glad your time with AIL was productive and helped prepare you for what lies ahead. We appreciate the hard work and dedication you gave to our AIL team and customers. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors.

A place to grow

I have grown so much since I began with this company. My agency in particular pours so much into their people it is incredible. There are many great things and the only downside would be the commitment. It is tough and it will be hard on you at times but growth always comes from the other side. Time commitment is also tough due to the people needing to be serviced when they are home which is usually after 4PM. It makes it a bit difficult to be with my SO. Overall, I have been elated to be here and it has been such a great place to grow.

Pro érvek

Amazing culture, built for people

Time commitment, tough times

2022, július 20.
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture and the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families. This career can be tough in the beginning but with a persistent work ethic, it can be extremely rewarding. Best wishes for a long future of success at AIL.

Scam Artists

They have to be the worst company Ive ever worked with. 60+ hour weeks, severe micromanagement, forced to memorize their script, con customers with incentives into sales presentations. Underwriting is very strict and can take months to approve a policy.

2022, július 20.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that your time with AIL didn't meet your expectations. The experience you're describing does not represent our AIL management style and we are sorry to learn of your situation. We invite you to send us an email to AILfeedback@ailife.com with more Agency details so that we can look further into this situation.

Go all in, get it all

Great income and structure. Needs better employee health benefits. Perhaps a salary plus commission and bonus. Training is great. I felt good about my service.

2022, július 18.

i did not work there for to long, but its good place to start

At the end of the day, you are 1099 employees, you need to make your own money. they provide fresh leads, and you also need to make your own as well, but I enjoyed working there

2022, július 18.
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you recognize the financial and personal opportunity we offer our Agents. This position can be tough at first, but with hard work, persistence, and dedication it can be very rewarding both financially and personally. We're sorry it didn’t work out long-term but we thank you for your contributions to our AIL team. Best wishes to you in the future.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Income Life? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés