American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Travel Consultant

136 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 162 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers say one thing and do another
Corporate Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 18.
Promises of advancement by management only to have posts filled by incompetent fools who drove the team down. Also felt like a dog on a leash having to account (and often getting scorned for) going to restroom.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delhi2018, november 15.
I really loved working with such an amazing company like American Express, and really want to work again I had learned lots of thing while working in Amex.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good company.
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, október 13.
Good company but only stayed for a short while on training.

Didnt have experience in travel agency but in hotels which is related.

Gone through training sessions which are good but decided to go back to hotel industry. If given another chance to try again and with the same support shown as before, woild be happy to join American Express Travel.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Virtual Work Environment
BOUTIQUE TRAVEL CONSULTANT - Tours & Cruises (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virtual2018, október 6.
It is the best company for a virtual work environment. Even though you are not in an office, you still have a work culture and the opportunity to occasionally connect with your office peers.

They take really good care of their employees. Managers & leaders listen to the needs and concerns of their team members and go above and beyond in working with them on whatever may be called for at the time.

Everyone is very friendly.
Pro érvek
Travel opportunities and discounts, awards and rewards
Kontra érvek
You are still working in a call center setting but just from your home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably one of the best call centers you could work at.
Centurion and Platinum Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 4.
The benefits are great, the pay was pretty good, and the culture was great most of the time.
The biggest source of my dissatisfaction would be the way the surveys were held against you (specifically if the client stated that you were great, but someone else wasn't), and the lack of variety in shifts (if you don't want to be a "work at home" agent).

American Express encourages their employees to keep learning, attend events, submit their ideas, and to get all the training they need when there is time available.
The company overall is great, just had different needs and goals that I no longer felt were being fulfilled with my role at Amex. I also wanted to explore different careers.
Pro érvek
Big cafeteria onsite, Benefits, Lots of paid time off and sick time, Great leadership style with managers
Kontra érvek
Time metrics for my role, The way surveys are counted, lack of shift options or control
no work life balance
Consultant - Travel & Leisure (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sheppard, ON2018, szeptember 5.
the people are okay, the work life balance is not there. management needs to find a better way to make employees stay high turn over rate. the benefits are whatever
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Was great at the start.
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint John, NB2018, augusztus 27.
Where to start, team leads were great, forced OT at one point, some nasty customers, and some not. New management treating the place like a dictatorship. Pay was good, benefits were meh. Always busy every day. Learned about flights hotels and car rentals. Hardest part was talking to those clients when there is nothing you can actually do to help, and they treat you like garbage. Most enjoyable was booking the vacations.
Pro érvek
Many perks, I E free stays at high end properties.
Kontra érvek
Bad upper management and brutal hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stellar Company
Corporate Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 2.
Very Busy, Welcomed everyday new challenges. Amex was my family for over 13 years. Loved our clients, and Amex gave me the opportunity to see the world, the benefits where stellar.
vendor relationships
Kontra érvek
very busy, stressful at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great benefits
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 10.
The hardest part of my job was making changes to airline reservations and speaking with some clients that were more demanding than most.

Taking phone calls for all aspects of travel. Need to know your destinations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Good training and support
Travel and Lifestyle Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, július 9.
American Express provides a lot of intense training and is always progressing, they do expect a lot and operate an unreasonable Refer To Friend scheme to which your bonus is connected
fun workplace
Business Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires2018, június 11.
it is a fun place to work, however lots of focus was required to fullfill each client's requests. Management were a plus. Learned a lot about business travel and GDS sabre.
work life balance
Travel Program specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA 300432018, május 15.
good work at home opportunity. management of teams is a bit confusing. The structure of training and onboarding left me a little lost and confued. It was little frustrating also
work at home
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and engaging work place
TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, május 3.
I found American Express to be a fun and engaging work place for it's employees and I always felt encouraged to progress. The shifts and pay are the only downsides, otherwise it is a great place to work with a lot of employee benefits.
Atmosphere, people & gym onsite
Hours and pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Awful
Travel and Lifestyle Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex2018, április 24.
Management is awful. If your face doesn't fit forget it.
Un-Achievable targets.
No flexibility
No work life balance
Rude Customers
Only pro is great training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Good Wage, Overly high expectations
Platinum Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint John, NB2018, április 10.
The training is lacking at best, and the people you deal with on the phone expect everything for nothing, the clientele is the pinnacle of the rich get richer
travel benefits
mandory OT, Stuck up customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company in terms of benefits
Senior Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2018, április 10.
Call center- very stressful. Scripts for every call. Knowledge of Sabre system very important. hours can be long depending on your last call.
Very good benefits if you want top pay for them as 3 tier options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job but hard to meet monthly sales goal
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, április 2.
The hardest part about this job is the monthly goals. You only get credit for sales you initiated, so a lot of the time you are working on someone else's reservation. They have too many sales goals that you have to meet. The benefits are really great and you get PTO from day 1. It's very hard to move into other positions because other employees have higher tenure. I started in the Platinum travelers but wanted to move into cruises. They offered training to new hires but didn't allow current employees to utilize the cruise training.
Benefits, PTO time
Kontra érvek
Hard to meet goals, not easy to use PTO unless it's well in advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun industry to work in.
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne VIC2018, február 27.
Fast paced and dynamic industry to work in. Great perks and we all worked hard as a team.
Meet some wonderful people and was able to travel with work.
Great travel perks.
Kontra érvek
long hours, pay just ok.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, work from home position
Virtual Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virtual Texas2018, január 29.
Love the company, the benefits were awesome. The supervisors and management were excellent people. This is a company you can grow with and they promote hiring within the organization.
Benefits and pay
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Worst job in 40 years
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2018, január 25.
I would avoid this company like the plague. You are micro-managed to death! You are never praised, only criticized. I graduated top in my training class but was still criticized on a daily basis for not saying all of the scripted information on every call. Which was hard to do with the customers constantly yelling and rushing you. They monitor your every move. Every call is recorded. And when their tools stop working and you have to call tech support, you are written up. You can miss 2 days a year. After that you are terminated. I worked there 3 years and never got a weekend day off. And I had to work til midnight. We had to bid for our shifts, but managers and team leaders always got the good schedules before it is even your turn to bid. I never had health issues til this job. Now I have high blood pressure. Do yourself a favor and get a job anywhere else!
Cannot think of 1
Too many to list here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 37Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van