American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

402 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 926 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, szeptember 23.
Good place to work. Very employee involved but constant calls for 10 hours a day. Too much repetition for me. Not enough variety. Very micro managing.
Pro érvek
Break rooms are very relaxing. Do a lot of things for their employees.
Kontra érvek
Not enough variety. Too much micro-managing
Great Place to work
Corporate Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
If you are willing to put in the work and play the corporate game it is a great place to work, The benefits packages have went downhill they use to be killer. the management is typical of the environment its all about the numbers. The training is top notch and the environment rocks as far as culture goes
Pro érvek
great culture, many shifts availiable
Kontra érvek
all about the company's bottom line like most corporations.
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 10.
Working in customer service was challenging and informative. The work was constant because of the calls coming in to either approve, if the customer records indicated, or deny a purchase because of the customer's payment history.
ok
healthcare
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, szeptember 6.
American Express is a very family oriented. The hours are flexible, the benefits were awesome. Love that they train you for whatever position that you work and never be unaware of the job that you are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Enjoyed working for American Express TRS they taught and provided my customer service foundation
Customer Service Support Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  777 American Expressway2018, augusztus 27.
American Express really take pride in training and assuring that their employees training and also providing education for advancement as well as there are incentive programs to allow the opportunity to increase for additional pay. As an over all company there are multiple schedules therefore the opportunity to have a schedule that would meet your needs
Various locations and opportunities
Kontra érvek
Sometimes they give positions to people not quailified
Munkahelyi kultúra
American Express was a good company
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, augusztus 17.
Working in the travel industry is a great experience. Good pay, lots of travel opportunities. Benefits were typical, vacation time, health insurance.
sdasasda
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haryana2018, augusztus 12.
it was a great experience and the job security was there.
a lot of events were organised and funn fridays were there it was the best corporate experience that i've ever had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Care Professional
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, augusztus 8.
All I'm going to say is shady shady shady. It's definitely not worth the hype. The pay is good but that's about it. There's really no support & this company cares nothing about resolving customers issue. I was told that I have to be an actress to be successful with this company. That was my que to leave! I'm not an actress nor can I pretend to be one.
Pay & Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stressfull
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, július 31.
The job was a bit stressful while we did get paid very well at times it was dependent on your performance and client review of your call hoping that you did everything the client asked and getting a good review depending on your bonus at the end of the month
My Review of Amex
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 18.
It may be for some people, but it was certainly not for me. Stressful, very rude customer that call in and cuss you out. The management was unorganized and unhelpful and you don;t really get any hands on training. You spend 3 weeks in a classroom and then get thrown on the phones.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 15.
It was a quick paced environment. There were many growth positions available. It was a great company to work for. There were annual raises. The managers worked close with the representatives and helped in any way they could.
Very Energetic Company
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018, július 13.
There are days that can be very difficult, when there are new programs or service .

I think my Manager is very available to our Team.

The most enjoyable part of my Job is Helping people with something they don't understand.
Kontra érvek
Some time I feel like the complant department
Good student job
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, július 10.
Not much to write about - stop making me review all my employers, this is stupid!!! Getting frustrated with this website. Literally writing nonsense now.
Student job
Low paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
great place to work
Collections/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 5.
great place to work, great benefits. the environment is fast paced and things change very quickly. management will do whatever to ensure you succeed there.
Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, július 2.
Overall it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fast paced and demanding but they compensate their employees very well. I enjoyed my time there.
great company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 28.
this was a great company to work for. So many different positions you can fulfill. They had multiple positions that offered bonuses with additional pay.
THe Best Benefits
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, június 24.
I miss them so much, they offer every thing you need on site ,banking child care ,cafeteria, gym,clinic, I have not been able to find a place of employment that can be like Amex
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
shifts
Its a temp agency
Customer Service Representative /BTLI (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2018, június 21.
They pretty much treated me good. No benefits. Not too many other issues with them. Management was ok. If you took time off you were out money no PTO or Sick time for temp employees.
Pro érvek
Temp employment if you like that kind of thing
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work pretty much if the dont give your job to people outside of the USA
New Accounts Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, június 21.
Pretty much I loved working there and it was devastating and huge life change to have my career ripped out from under me. So beware they are a corporate company that only cares about cheap labor outside of our country.
Had a lot of benefits
Kontra érvek
they let you go at a drop of s hat
Good Management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, június 16.
I didn't stay long because company closed down , management was really helpful want you to be comfortable , learn a lot , was very fast paced environment
Orientation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van