American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

330 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
great environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 22.
American express was like no other call center that I have worked at. I had 3 yrs experience before I went to Amex. I came into the call center with 21 automatic days off. When there were snow days and you had to work, this place would put you up at the Embassy Suites so that you could be to work. Excellent benefits. When I worked there I was pregnant, I went out on maternity leave 7 months before my baby was born and received 80% of my base pay every two weeks this was great.
everything
nothing
feedback
MANAGER OF SALES and CUSTOMER SERVICE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, február 14.
taking payments
high level customer service
handling business and consumer accounts
making sales recommendations on every call
reminding cm of benefit and features on every call
Pro érvek
employee friendly on the surface
they need a union
Great for young people
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, február 9.
if you need a job as a young person and need some money in your pocket, this is a decent company to work for. the pay is a lot better than it used to be
easy to get in
Kontra érvek
after awhile you will desire more
nice relaxed work place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 29.
I loved working there the management and crew members was awesome if iwas still living in phone that is one place that I would let others know to apply there
fast pace good people
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, január 23.
fast pace good people, handle many calls per day but the pay makes it worth it plus the people there are always willing to help out...................
great benefits
can be stressful
A learning Experience
Customer Service Representative Charge Card (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 23.
The work environment was very professional. It was a very challenging and productive skillset. I learned a lot about marketing, accounting, and good customer service.
Pro érvek
Interacting with other customers.
Kontra érvek
Trying hard to satisfy an irritated customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, január 19.
I really enjoyed working for Amex. It was a fun place to work. I made a lot of friends and enjoyed to overall perks of the job. We had a cafeteria. We were given the abiltity to get a free Amex card to know how the product worked. The inital testing to get in was really tough. But once you were in they really took care of you.
Free Amex card
Kontra érvek
A lot of pressure to sell credit card upgrades
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2018, január 14.
It was fun to work for american express under teleperformance. We would have competitions to see who would book the most hotels/flights with the points earned through american express cards,
Munkahelyi kultúra
American express Is a great place to work
High-Value Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 11.
Fast paced, learned small business. Great leaders and management, hardest part was having to leave the position. best part was customer relationships.
opportunities
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good pay, bad job.
It would be a great job, if you can get past the requirements to get out of training. I wish I would have known my job relied on customers completing surveys,
Large cafeteria, good pay
Harsh requirements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Overall a great company
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Home based office2018, január 4.
Typical day log in check emails for updates and changes to products, part of the job is sales, which is very competitive with other colleagues. I worked from home so very relaxed which was the best.
great benefits and bonuses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Third Party
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, december 30.
I work for AMEX through a 3rd Party known as Alorica That Account was not professional but Amex itself was great the 3rd Party was not. a typical day at work for me was get in get on the phones answer calls deal with customers for reward points and billing
Fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, december 25.
I always had something new to look forward to everyday I worked. The management had an open door policy at every level. I would go back if the Greensboro call center was still there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working at a call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kamloops, BC2017, december 19.
First real customer service job, was excited to learn all there was to learn about American express products and services. Enjoyed when clients phoned us to help on there account for balance inquiries or wire transfers and even card card disputes. Really got to learn how to use computers with this job and really enjoyed diving into that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2017, december 18.
I really liked my job . My supervisor was great
The benefits were good. They tried to make rough days easier. Most overtime was volunteerly. When call volumes were down they would let people good home early.
Pro érvek
Free lunch on very busy days
Kontra érvek
You were to answer a certain nbr of calls per hr.
Customer Service Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, december 15.
Working at Teleperformance/American Express was a great experience especially in the aspect of customer service. There was a great amount of emphasis put towards positive interactions with the clients on each call no matter the transaction.
Slow pace calls
Low pay and benifits
Productive and Fun working environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deer Valley, AZ2017, december 14.
diverse environment, very motovating. Lots of benefits and engaging. Dress to impress and very competitive for job placement. Worth working hard, and rewards daily.
hours and benefits
Fun working environment
Customer service professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 13.
They started everyone out with a training class that lasted about 4 weeks. They provided a lot of information, and stressed the importance of their customers. Everyone I had training with and was on the floor working with was very nice.
Pro érvek
Great working environment, good co-workers
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most positive working experience I have ever had.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, december 12.
I very much enjoyed working for this company; they valued employees, they spent a great deal of time and money training their employees, and it was to their advantage to keep people satisfied to avoid attrition.I learned to investigate billing disputes, working with both Cardmembers and various industries who accepted our card in order to resolve them to both parties satisfaction. I also learned to work in a very fast paced telephone environment and this company believes in empowering their employees to make business decisions which will satisfy customers and retain them. In other words, this company respects and values their employees and in return, employees stay with the company and work very hard to keep the level of service required to make the company flourishing. It was possibly the most valuable information I have ever received and I received it while being paid.
Pro érvek
Employee appreciation days, holiday parties catered by employer
Kontra érvek
a very fast paced environment, some jobs phased out to other countries
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, december 1.
I'd recommend American Express if someone is willing to stay with one company. Work hard and move up the ladder. Like any corporate career, there are politics involved. Keep your eyes on the prize, and set your goals.

Átfogó minősítés