American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

381 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 488 értékelés megtekintése
Good Management
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, június 16.
I didn't stay long because company closed down , management was really helpful want you to be comfortable , learn a lot , was very fast paced environment
Orientation
productive and fun workplace
Open Customer Service Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, június 3.
customer focus extremly important role. great workplace structure and excellent management support. Great learning experience on banking structures. Family oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helped me develop in so many ways
Customer Service Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, május 28.
AMEX cares for their employees I was able to develop my customer service skills to a high standard and take these with me in each career move to get the best for my customer
Training
Telephone Service Center Trainer excellent position to have
Customer Service-Telephone Service Center Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 21.
I loved my job.. teaching and helping new people learn how to take care of card members with their issues. I loved the challenges daily of explaining how American express handled the customers from the beginning of a phone call to resolving the problems at hand.
Friendly work environment
not a good job
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, május 15.
did not enjoy working for this company. management was horrible and they had no control over staff. staff was rude and not professional at all. did not pay enough to deal with those conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Workplace Culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 10.
The workplace culture is relaxed. However, it's still a call center. Therefore you should expect the same rules. I worked 12 hours shift that was stressful but I had three days off.
Discounts, healthcare, paid, commission
long shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start career
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, május 8.
It's a fantastic place to start your career off...uncapped earning potential and they give you the tools to succeed. Call center environment, so there is a lot of turnover, but the one's that stay are really good.
Pro érvek
Good middle and senior management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service\sales agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, május 8.
Working with American express taught me many skill and taught me how to solve problems quickly. Listening to cutomer and management was there to help when ever was needed.
great place to work
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, május 3.
great company,wonderful place to work. management is great. The hardest part of the job is probably, the call volume and trying to please the demanding card members. But you have the tools to get the job done
great pay
Kontra érvek
cafeteria not open on weekends
amex
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, április 30.
great company to work for i would go back if given te opportunity meet lots of interesting peoplelove the pay great benefits, large cafeteria, also daycare available on site amex also offers immediate benefits from the 1st day employed
Pro érvek
incentives gift cardsxample: Free lunches, etc.
very strick attendance policy
fun
Customer Service Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  sydney, australia2018, április 30.
Great place to work and good benefits, enjoyed my time working there whilst working and travelling in Sydney Australia, the department has now been closed and moved to the Philippines.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I enjoyed working there
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, április 26.
I really enjoyed working at American Express. Sometimes the customers were very angry when they called but if you were very nice to them it changed there attitude very quickly towards you. You can make a difference in life if your kind to others
New Accounts Fraud
Responsible Lending Action/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, április 24.
Worked as Customer Service Took inbound calls from applicants who applied Reviewed to confirm if could be Fraud, Then I either approved or declined application. I also requested Additional information if needed. I worked in marginal team would review applications the system wants to decline to determine was ok to approve. I also took calls to activate cards, collected missing info added and activated the cards.
They Offered some great Benefits
Kontra érvek
They sent most of the Functions to India which caused several employees to lose their jobs.
challenging and rewarding
Customer Service Rep/Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  saint john nb2018, április 24.
It is a job that ever changes and keeps you on your feet.They are very understanding of life happening and accommodate their employees.
Excluding one supervising associate, the workplace was welcoming and warm.
The hardest part of the job is the training but they prepare you well to go on the phone.
Once you are comfortable and trained what better way to spend your day than to book dream vacations.
Pro érvek
good benefits and fun atmosphere
i am not there anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job after college and a very good company to work for.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, április 23.
Monitored telephone calls that are received from cardholders. Being able to multi-task and did not feel stress. Assisted with taking telephone calls .
Pro érvek
Several different incentives to keep a positive moral in the department.
Ok
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 18.
It was a great company to work for. They really cared for their employees.If it wasn't for the company closing this location I could still see myself with the company.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, április 18.
I was a customer service representative, took many calls and helped many people, this company was great i enjoyed my time there, American Express was a fair company many ways to move up. great pay and great benefits as well as discounts
pay/ benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good organization and so profitional
Sales and Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  محافظة القاهرة2018, április 10.
It looks like a business school you can learn and develop your self all the time. The management are so good but the business is so hard to grow between the computation with visa and master.
management are so good
Kontra érvek
the business is so hard to grow between the computation with visa and master
Productive workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Markham, ON2018, április 3.
A place where there is constant learning. You will have a great time interacting with clients and colleagues. In addition, it has great benefits. It is a challenging atmosphere that encourages growth.
Great Team Environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2018, április 2.
Working at American Express is a very demanding and yet rewarding place, working within your team and under your team leader has great advantages as you know that there is always someone around that can help you, however working from home is not something I would recommend in this job as it is very hard to be able to have they separations from work and home life, and there is no-one you can talk to if there is a difficult customer. you are on your own.
incentives
Kontra érvek
working from home support unit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van