American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

325 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Distrito Federal2017, november 27.
Busy, you take tons of calls.
Learned to improve my customer service and call handling technique to ensure metrics as call time and customer satisfaction.
Management is great, they are there to support you but not behind your neck.
Culture is the best I've ever seen, is the first thing you learn and keep it for good!
The stress, as you have to keep up the energy level through the day no matter what to show a positive attitude to the customers.
Internal events, feel like they care about you.
Good pay
Stress
Excellent is the word
Customer Service Representative ( SME ) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, november 24.
Excellent employee centric company. From the very first day you step into india campus the nurture you not only as a good professional but also as an individual. A company that works with actually preaching its blue box values
Productive and fun enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, november 22.
American Express has high expectations for their employees and rewarded them well. Workplace culture encourages growth and diversity. There was always opportunity to learn new things and advance.
Growth potential
Can be stressful
Great Job
Virtual Customer Service Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 12.
This is a really great job to work at. It is very workplace culture but if you work hard you will get reward well. It was very hard to get in and a lot of interviews.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great training!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quezon City2017, november 9.
I was hired as a contractual employee because I was underage back then. Employees were very warm and welcoming. I can say that almost all great leaders come from this company.
Loved it
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 7.
Loved working at American express. The people were amazing. The job was fun and it wasn't like working when you were there. It was like being there with friends and talking to friends on the phone. Easy job to make a lot of commission at.
lots of money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, loved it
Telephone Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, PA2017, november 5.
Great place and a great work life balance. They give so much time off if needed and still got paid for it. Was constant back to back calls day in and day out which can you leave you stressed and burnt out at times.
pay, benefits, managers
Homebased
Virtual Customer Service Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 2.
Great place to work, they are home based so its exceited. They was able to match my pay . The benefits are good they can be expensive but worth it and I know because i worked at 2 previous insurance companies.
They matched my pay
Kontra érvek
It may be hard with the metrics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, október 24.
I was only with the company a short time before moving out of state. This was a great place to work. The people were always amazing and the environment was very family oriented.
Terrible Call center
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2017, október 24.
Everything a call center shouldn't be. Nit picking every move you made, micro managing everything you do. No trust or working relationships. Environment was terrible.
Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, október 12.
I enjoyed my job at American Express. I felt respected and empowered to make value based decisions when doing my work and required little to no assistance with my job. I was able to interact with people on a daily basis and it felt like a family in my department. Our managing team was extremely professional and available to us at any time. American Express was generous in service awards, benefits, on site activities, community donations and allowed us to have a work/life balance. Unfortunately, my department was one of several that had a reduction in force and our work was sent to another American Express location off shore. There was no option to transfer, so I became a displaced employee after thirty years of service. I would have stayed at American Express until I retired, if my job stayed in the United States.
Benefits, Compensation, Enjoyable working atmosphere
Job security
Na
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, szeptember 29.
Pay attention read and listen carefully. Get everything in writing. Prayerfully in the future they will be kept in US. Loved community involvement and diversity.
Working from home
Kontra érvek
Weekly pay would have been great. Benefits changes.
awesome
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2017, szeptember 29.
100 to 150 calls a day, talking to program administrators of blue chip companies which dealt with large and middle market issues was quite an experience , the final word was to resolve the customers issue with his or her company charges.
talking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
American Express review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, szeptember 25.
A typical work day included talking to high value customers about there financial accounts and advise them how to use them and what new ones they may need. This job involve open small business accounts and there were two components customer service and sales. I had some of the best really good managers at American Express, The workplace was really relaxed, but the job itself was stressful. The hardest part of the job was to talk to a customer loosing his or her business and not being able to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the compensation and benefits.
compensation and benefits
stressful
Who doesn't know Amex
Customer Service Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mumbai2017, szeptember 19.
This job not only helped me in improving my communication skills an English, thanks to our voice and accent trainer but also because of on floor staff. Everyone was very helpful and always full of energy. They knew how to fun while work. True believers of work hard party harder
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
great management support
Customer serv.Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex#2017, szeptember 7.
Having been at American Express for almost 2 years they have been the best employers in my working life, always willing to listen to ideas and give you the best opportunities to up skill in the role you have
Pro érvek
Shifts can work around your personal life
working weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast pace place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, szeptember 5.
I was there for a short period. I worked 6 months. Training class was about 20 in a class. The trainer was really good and very thorough. She would always review to make sure we understood what we were doing. I learned the application process of how customers are approved for a credit card with American Express. The company treated their employees very well. They also had extra incentives for reps to earn extra money. They also had built in cafeteria to serve employee hot lunches.
Treats employees well.
Worked on Saturdays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning experience with fun at work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, szeptember 3.
Wroking with American Express was one of the best opportunities of life where I have learnt alot and made new friends. Working culture was really very amazing where I used to love my work. Coming to a work place everyday where you dont have to wait for weekend is something which I liked about.Everyday was a new experience where learning was everywhere from your colleagues & senior management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Current employee
MERCHANT SERVICES SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FL2017, augusztus 24.
Awesome company to work for however very hard to move up within company without knowing someone who knows someone. The company is great to work for but once you are placed on the phones its hard to get off. They will post positions just to cover themselves legally but already have the potions given away.
Great pay and culture
Lack of growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is okay but the extension site management was unprofessional.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2017, augusztus 7.
As a company, American Express was adequate. However the management with Alorica, the extension site, was unprofessional and did not provide the training employees with the necessary tools to perform the job adequately to the expectation that they required.

Átfogó minősítés