American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Care Specialist

211 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was my dream job...
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 27.
I used to love working there until the company decided to start firing people left and right, schedule bids too often, no stability, no way to advance in the company, and ridiculous metrics to meet, too many scripts that we had to make sound “not scripted”.
Work from home
Kontra érvek
Can be fired without explanation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Made life long friends/good benefits
Customer Care Professional for Domestic Card (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, november 2.
I worked at American Express for 14 years. They laid me off within a group of 89 employees. It was a great place to work. Loved the benefits. flexible schedule at the time
American Express
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, október 29.
My experience at American Express was extremely positive. The company showed great employee appreciation and opportunities to grow within. This was the best call center environment that I have ever worked in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylorsville, UT2017, október 5.
8 hours
customer service, on phones
customer interaction
problem solving
interaction with peers
adhered to guide lines and stats
interaction with management
hours
ok
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2017, szeptember 23.
Great pay, great working building, however the positions can be quite stressful at times. The managers are very encouraging and want to see you advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great employer
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017, szeptember 7.
A very relaxed multicultural environment with great chances for networking and developing within the company.
Working across different countries.
Easy to build strong professional relationships as well as friendships.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good Environment to work
Customer Care Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chennai2017, augusztus 27.
Was a very good place to work. Continues training helped in improving product knowledge in the area we work. Motivation in the form of monthly recognition in salary was a determining factor.
Perks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great company
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, augusztus 22.
really rewarding company to work for.. good work culture and training and definitely and equal opportunity company.. I say five out of five. one of my best work experiences
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A CEO That Cares
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FL2017, augusztus 19.
Great working environment, management does an excellent job with employee engagement and workplace culture. Employees are well compensated for their hard work and dedication to the company.
pay, employee engagement, incentives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Pace and great workplace culture
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, augusztus 13.
I have been with American Express for over a year, it is a great place to work, with great earning potential. I would recommend this company if you are great at sales and looking for a great work place culture.
Great pay, two 15 minute breaks, commission on sales
Kontra érvek
customer survey determine your payout
pros and cons
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Work from home2017, augusztus 10.
I am taking calls regarding anything from changing address, billing dispute, sending out cards, selling additional products and services. its high call volume and our goals are harder all the time. things change all the time. we are measured on efficiencies and need to take about 14 calls an hour. measured on surveys from the customer also.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
harder and harder to acheive the bonuses
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Incoming calls
Lead Customer Care Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, augusztus 8.
Answer incoming calls and provide customer service help them with there questions regarding their bill. transfer calls if needed.Put in disputes if a customer does not agree with what is on their statement.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Competitive and Fun Workplace
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 30.
I worked with small business customers and assisted with service and sales of products and benefits to support their business needs. Sales were competitive and rewarding
Commission
Reading disclosures
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an amazing place to work
Lead customer care professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, július 27.
American express is a brand that lives upto its name. Amazing place to work. Literally follows its blue box values. And the best part is that this is employee centric company
Salary, and shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
terrible
Virtual Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2017, július 24.
absolutely the worse place to work. everything is numbers driven to the tee. please stay away from this country. not the place to grow nor move up. leave it be.
pay
metrics
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, július 22.
Great training and updated courses to meet the ever changing environment in technology. Flexible and excellent benefits. Great salary and room for advancement
overtime hours
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Highly stressful
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2017, július 15.
I'm a customer care professional, I use to love working here but it's gotten to be extremely busy to the point that it's sickening. Thr benefits are great but those phones run you to the ground. The hourly is great but I enjoyed the incentives but they're always changing that too, every month they come up with some strategy to trick us into selling card products only not give us the money we earned.
Benefits, vacation days
No flexibility, too busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a game room where you could go play ping pong
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 5.
Took care of customers. Was updated on credit card information we may not know. Management was there to help if needed. A nurse was available if needed
Free gas cards, lunches
cannot think of any
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
retention / customer care
retention/ customer care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, június 27.
American express is a excellent financial institution ... they care deeply about there clients and employees ... always promting excellent customer care and providing every way in reaching success .....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Relaxed and Great Workplace
Corporate Servicing, Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2017, június 27.
I extremely enjoyed my time working at American Express. I found the work to lifestyle balance to be brilliant and extremely flexible. I also found the job role to be ever changing which ensured you would not get bored with the same workload. Overall a brilliant company to work for.
Pro érvek
Healthy living walks. No weekend hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés