American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Care Specialist

254 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 620 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was who you knew not what you knew.
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, július 19.
On paper, the company is great. Once there, you are a slave to the ridiculous and extremely regimentend work schedules. The turnover was high when I worked there.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Great for customers not at all for employees
Not for the average Joe
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 15.
I loved my position at AmEx, until they outsourced my department to the Philippines, and "let go" 17 out of our 24 supervisors. This is a good place to be, if you can move up in a company that is outsourcing all of it's departments.
cafe, salary, benefits
outsourcing, constantly changing goals
Decent pay
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 13.
Nice building immenities. Great cafeteria. Get there early for a decent parking spot. Great family events. Management shows favoritism. Your entire team will be punished if one person messes up.
Nice cafeteria
Level 10 micromanagement
Poor Team Structure
Business Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, július 3.
I worked from home and my direct manager also worked from home. They lived in another country in a different time zone. The first month of my working there I had no contact with my manager at all. However the first time I was in contact it was to tell me everything I was doing wrong. This is understandable as a new hire however it would have been nice for some coaching and not straight your doing this wrong. I basically had to figure it out on my own after training. Also if you try to transfer to other departments they will hang up on you because they are worried about their call handling. They will hang up on you while you have the customer on the line with you. Then you have to wait to transfer them again which messes up your numbers which in the end hurts your pay out on your checks. I hated working for this place so much. I ended up needing surgery and had complications so I had to stop working for a period of time so I left the company due to that.
Pay
Company Structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful yet you can make money.
Customer Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, június 26.
Stressful for sure. Great training program but the work flow is constant with little to no downtime. You have to have a thick skin, you have to be able to deal with angry people all day long.
Money, OT, benefits
Kontra érvek
Stress, management will fire you for pretty much anything
Very fun
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kuala Lumpur2018, június 24.
Very fun working environment. Huge chances of growing. Multi cultural environment. Helpful management team. Always positive. Very up to date processing system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people and management.
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761552018, június 14.
I didn't stay because I received another job offer with a much higher rate of pay and a better work schedule. I remember that there were vendors that took far too long to reach the customer to provide roadside assistance and some who never answered their phone when we called to request assistance. We had no control over those circumstances. I even had a couple of vendors that never showed up for the customer, leaving us with an upset and angry customer. It would have been helpful to have GPS because some customers are really not able to provide good directions to where their vehicle was located.
Pro érvek
parking nearby, but no security when working night shift
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
well paid home based employment with great benefits
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Home based office2018, június 11.
great benefits but little advancement opportunities in the home based area. very location specific. metrics are high to hit bonus and ranking effects schedule options.
benefits and pay
location specific little advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Typical Call Center
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, június 8.
The call center at American Express focused mostly on upselling members on the cards they had and the requirements to get the members off the phone as quickly as possible did not seem like the best way to offer great customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Family Culture
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, június 7.
Definitely a family culture.Always striving to be the number one brand in customer service.Constant change to improve brand.Daily coaching for development. Fun new building
Great benefits
flexibility in schedule
Fun place
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Home Based2018, június 4.
American Express was a great company to work for. Great people, great training, good culture. would go back to work for them as the company was very good to me.
Used to be great
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2018, május 28.
Used to be the best place to work. Now its extremely stressful and might as well be called a sales position, because if you're not selling your job is in jeopardy. Management is now horrible and they write you up for any little thing. They are letting go left an right and hiring new people to fill their "sales positions". They do have Great benefits, but it doesn't compensate for you being on edge everyday and unsure if you will have a job or not because of the new requirements.
Great benefits, 401k, PTO, sick time, some work life balance
Management, expectations, scheduling
Customer Care
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virtual USA2018, május 14.
Extremely stressful work environment with poor management and unrealistic metric expectation for employees. I lost about 10 years of my life with the stress from my position with this company. Very highly do not recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
excellent training and management
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 13.
This is a wonderful company to work for and if I didn't have to relocate, I never would have left. If you're thinking about working here.. DO IT! Wonderful management and top notch hands on training program
Pro érvek
paid training, good benefits, pto
very fast paced
Productive and fun
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 13.
I enjoyed working for Amex, I received to promotions while I was their and it was competitive because we had to up sell customers and we received bonuses and I always made bonus. Due to an illness in my family I had to relocate.
Pro érvek
Free lunches when bonus was met and prizes too.
No cons.
Great Employer with maximum opportunities
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, április 28.
I loved this employer. There was plenty of room to grow and advance, as well as making extra money. Unfortunately, they have transitioned into a more sales-aggressive environment. I started as a customer service agent, but I was not a salesman. They also did not have part time positions for virtual reps, which I desired. They now offer part time.I would definitely work for them again. Just not as a customer service rep.
Horrible Management and Negative Environement
Customer Care Professional I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, április 24.
This was a job that required you work long stressful hours with no support from management and also they expect you to be a punching bag to cardholders .
Pro érvek
When it was time to punch out and go home.
Kontra érvek
Horrible management and negative work environment, .
Work from home
Customer Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  homebased2018, április 16.
Good pay, flexible schedule, overtime if you need it. Very fast paced environment, all calls are monitored. American Express will take the customer's word over your word.
Comfortable job
CUSTOMER CARE PROFESSIONAL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, április 4.
I worked in the call center, so many of us had to talk ourselves in to going in to work everyday. But the company pays well for the ups and downs of the customer service calls.
Pro érvek
Micro management, put great team remembers.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room for advancement, Not able to suggest ideas.
Enjoyed
Customer Care Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, március 31.
I greatly enjoyed my time with Amex, great bonuses and work environment. Holiday events were fun from cookies, lunches, or dinners. Healthcare was really amazing.
Pro érvek
Holiday events, bonuses, people, healthcare
Kontra érvek
Can not really think of any.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van