American Express-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Business Analyst

91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 988 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning opportunity at any level
Business Analyst- Performance Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Haryana India2018, október 4.
At start of the year I was in GOCM and was the contact for GNA ,for GSN Committee plan approvals. I submitted the plan to committee and they got approved .Later when I moved to COE in Mar 2018 my new Leader Shalini educated me that basis GNA plan constructs it should have been a matrix approval. This was a great learning for me to understand the concept of plan categorization. Later the leader helped to rectify the same at all levels and obtain the required approvals explaining me each step.
Employee centric
NA
Job Security
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed working for American Express until the last few years there. Management style changed. Although I adapted it was a noticeable change.
We were a family most of my ten year.
I was used of everyone working together as a team no matter the department you were assigned.
Excellent working environment
Business Travel Analyst in International (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, augusztus 21.
Working environment was very good.
Top management was also very helpful and cooperative.Staff and team was very energetic, enthusiastic and skilled. Really nice working environment for everyone.
Free Transportation
NA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
expect to be laid off
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 23.
Every year they outsource and lay off several people with no regard to tenure. They do value diversity, and the dress code is lax, but senior management is only concerned about themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractor - Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 19.
Strong IT skill set required
Good place to work with good team spirit
workplace culture is good
flexible timings
exciting and challenging work environment
Productive and Great Place
Business / Project Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018, május 15.
Every day there is something new to learn .At a global level the endless opportunity to learn from different perspectives around the world is phenomenal.
Work Culture
Time constraint
Great company
Business Analyst, Membership Rewards Fulfillment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, április 20.
American Express is a great company to work for. The employees work together like a family. Benefits are outstanding. However, company has been moving back to a brick and mortar office environment and away from virtual office as well as moving more positions to overseas to balance global presence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  IN2018, április 5.
American express has been the best company I have ever worked for. From employee friendly policies to good work life balance and very good work quality. Everything is perfect.
I learned a lot
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, április 3.
I learned a lot about the credit card and finance industry. I met great people and was given great benefits. I was given many opportunities within the company to learn other areas of the business.
OK Work Life Balance
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 21.
OK work hours, about 8-10 hours per day.

Too many teams need to be involved in the smallest decisions, which makes the process slooooowwww! Amex is resting on its laurels of past innovation.
Subsidized lunch, health-vision-dental insurance, 401K
Kontra érvek
Low pay, slow decision making
Munkahelyi kultúra
outstanding company with great rewards and overtime.
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, március 19.
Depend again on your site manager and operation center. I spent 9 great years at S-Work . When I transfer to Weston that "s when I left. No respect no professionalism.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beware- terrible place for contractors
Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, március 6.
The work is a little boring but not all that bad. It is a great place to get experience in the short term.

BEWARE

If you are a contractor, the position is very cut throat! People are often let go without any notice.

If you have a family that you need to support, I strongly suggest you work elsewhere.

If you decide to take a contract position with them, make sure that you are constantly applying to positions at other companies.

TRUST NO ONE

There is no loyalty
Pro érvek
Its easy work, looks good on a resume
VERY CUT THROAT, MANAGEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, február 20.
American Express is a good company to work for, however the company lays off too much. Keep a resume ready Because each year the company does a reorganization of the company
Good work expenerce
lays off too much
Excelent Job, amazing team
Business Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Utah2018, február 12.
The team works together to solve any issues and always willing to teach / assist.. The environment is amazing! the management cares about you and is always willing to help.
A great place to work
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, február 3.
Overall a great place to work and able to grow with the company. I worked in a virtual environment where I managed my time and completed daily tasks and new tasks in a timely manner.
Look somewhere else
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 29.
Awful management
Poor pay
Boring job
Lie to employees faces during the hiring process and throughout employment about job security, then issue a massive layoff with zero notice
Knowingly lure people in with the prospect of long term full time employment. Despite knowing most of their employees are working paycheck to paycheck, rather than being honest and giving people a chance to land on their feet, they purposely lie and create a stressful and secretive culture, then cuts people's legs out from under them
Couldn't be more unethical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Truly enjoyed the opportunity
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, január 12.
I was brought on via a contract company to complete a project. the training provided was easy to understand and the staff and management were very welcoming. I would definitely work here full time, given the opportunity.
Great Learning Enviornment
Business Continuity Planning Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
I learned a lot about business during my time with American Express. The company offers many opportunities for growth and and advancement. It was not perfect but it was by far the best work enviornment I have had.
Advancement, Growth, Ability to Learn, Challenging, Strong Teams
Long Hours, very competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management and employee benefits
Jr. Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2017, november 5.
the organization's internal management is very organized which help employees to work in a very organized way to complete the projects therefore there are less chances of project conflicts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Sadly Would Not Recommend
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, október 17.
Used to be a great place to work for many years, long tenured employees, not the case in the last 5 years due to reorg and layoffs, reduction in pay, not what you know but who you know forcing you to wear your keflar vest to work unfortunately. Very sad.
None to mention - sorry
Kontra érvek
Great managers no longer there driving the train since reorg
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van