American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 492 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of best companies to work with
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Delhi2018, május 24.
American Express is a great institution to be associated with. In this span of time I learned management, customer service and learned team work. The work place culture is amazing. Also American Express promotes work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proud to join such a big Travel Management company from the beginning of my carreer
Senior Travel Counselor in BTC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cairo, Egypt2018, május 24.
I was at this time senior travel counsellor, first thing in the morning we should activate our sign in the call set and be able to receive any calls. Being one of the business travel center, let us receive the calls , make the appropriate options for travel to our corporate clients. offering them flight booking, hotel booking, insurance, tours , transfers and visa as well.
At the end of the day, we should sign out from the call center set, in order to start finalise the paper work in order to put it in the tray to deliver it to the accounting team. Also add all remarks in all reservations to assist any one of the colleagues or after-hours colleagues to serve the corporate clients.
There were harmony in between the colleagues , moreover it was multinational company, which lead that all of us dealt with each other on same level.
Pro érvek
Every day we learnt new information
Finally Management decide to sell it to Kanoo Shabrawy company
Productive workng environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
Great working atmosphere. Many opportunities for advancing career. Good benefit packages. Health insurance. 401K and other retirement plans. Management always supportive of employees efforts to add advance career. Many career opportunities.
Great working environment
Kontra érvek
Office location was yo far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place...people are really open and nice
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
AMEX is a very productive and fun workplace. despite some of the company misses, they still do a lot to ensure a great working culture for its employees.
great culture
low pay for admins
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management styles and benefits
Senior Credit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, május 24.
poor management styles and benefits. they only progress staff they like and don't like staff to think outside the box or be different. there is a culture of sexism
Enjoyed my work experience
Corporate Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, május 24.
Found I was treated fairly and with respect at American Express. Had opportunities to research a wide variety of Job choices and locations. Was never micro managed and could voice my opinion.
expect to be laid off
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 23.
Every year they outsource and lay off several people with no regard to tenure. They do value diversity, and the dress code is lax, but senior management is only concerned about themselves.
Amex
Credit Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 23.
Will not work there again. It is a stressful job with management on top of you at all times. There is no place for advancement. The pay and benefits are descent.
Great Company
Business Development Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 23.
Great Company to work for no complaints, their employee experience was beneficial to myself with constant contact with hiring manager always knew where you were in the process.
N/A
N/A
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo (Volt alkalmazott) –  CDMX2018, május 22.
Se aprende mucho acerca de las ventas y el trato al cliente
seguro
mucha presion y estres
Excellent place to begin
Summer Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, május 22.
Loved working at AmEx. People were very friendly and helping. I learnt a lot about its global operations and the finance industry in general. Also met many people of the industry and networked successfully.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay to work there but they don't exist any longer
commercial paper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 22.
Amex Credit Corp no longer exists. Their commercial paper was farmed out to another company and all the workers were either let go with a severance or they could transfer somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seagull Leaders (VP and above)
Director of Technical Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 22.
You are on your own as an Engineering Director. This is fine until your partner complains to your leader. Instead of understanding the problem you have been communicating and assisting in push back of unreasonable delivery dates - you get belittled and forced to work 24 hour shifts until delivery met. Agile method out and expect extreme programming with very little testing to promote software. Expect a new VP (your leader) every 4-6 months.
Pro érvek
Good cash bonus and stock, healthcare.
Kontra érvek
No leadership, no end game, no strategy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Una de mis mejores experiencias laborales
Consejero de Viajes Centurión, Acting Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, május 22.
Me tocò estar en la època en que American Express es el mejor lugar para trabajar, fue donde màs aprendì y me siento orgulloso de haber formado parte de American Express
Pro érvek
Cursos, excelente ambiente laboral, buenas prestaciones
Estrès
Excelente
Administrar 30 establecimientos (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio de Janeiro2018, május 22.
Si pudiera volvería a trabajar con ellos. Un equipo fantástico!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Sales Consultant/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 22.
Good work environment but management doesn’t care if you hit goal or lead your team. They only identify where you could have done more. Even though I had exceeded goal I was ridiculed for having an hour here or there with not many phone calls due to researching before making my contacts. A true dial nonstop environment.
Excellent Place To Work!
Travel Service Councilor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, május 21.
American Express knows that in order for their customers to receive world class customer service, the employees need to be able to stay focused on their cardmembers. In order to do that, the company has many benefits in place to help address anything that may come up in a person's life, such as: Healthy Minds, Healthy Living, Child Care, Elderly Care, Legal Services, you name it. Very diversified and is great at recognizing different cultures, religions and many different support groups. Team Leaders and others in management are really supportive if you want to move up or laterally. The company has career week every year to give people the chance to get to know all of the different departments you can go to if you wish. They also have professional speakers in house and out in the world to help you grow as an individual and in your career. The company has a great history and is very involved in the communities, charities, service members, etc.
Pro érvek
No reason not to work there!
Kontra érvek
If you do not like a metrics environment this is not for you.
My Perception
Platinum Dispute Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, május 21.
Amex is very great organization. Amex has a ton of perks within it's location. The biggest area of opportunity is a comprehensive strategy for promotion and development for the one that want it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Final position was Project Manager
Project Manager then Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 21.
Job Work/Life Balance - I worked lots of hours

Compensation/Benefits Great

Job Security/Advancement until I got laid off but then they hired me as a contractor

Management - ok

Job Culture - competitive, challenging, creative, loved working with our customer (Corporate Clients)
Benefits, challenges
I worked long hours
Excelente
Ejecutiva servicio al cliente/Recepción (Volt alkalmazott) –  Guadalajara, Jal.2018, május 21.
El ambiente de trabajo es muy bueno, se preocupan por tu crecimiento, te apoyan si eres estudiante, es una empresa trasnacional
Pro érvek
Tienes prestaciones mayores a las de ley
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van