American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 605 értékelés megmutatása
Love American Express
Credit Communication Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 21.
When I worked for American Express it was a great company to work for. I would still be with them if they had not closed down the site. The pay, benefits, work/life balance, and culture was great. I really do not have anything bad to say about American Express.
Excellent work experience
Various positions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 21.
Managed staffing, payroll, incentive programs and business reporting for a business unit of 450 employees in Phoenix, Houston and virtual locations. Staffing responsibilities included consultation with Management and Recruiting teams, managing open requisitions, conducting interview sessions and providing on-boarding of successful applicants. Managed the utilization of contract personnel, and partnered with vendors in the selection of contract staff. Consulted with senior management on issues of department performance for purpose of completing Annual Compensation Program. Consulted with supervisors on individual performance situations to provide coaching through adverse situations prior to preparing Employee Relations reports. As Compensation Consultant,, developed annual salary structure recommendations and compensation guidelines for ten domestic locations by gathering market data, analyzing results.. Conducted job evaluations for clients in all business units from clerical through Director Level. Developed and managed various bonus programs, including short-term cash incentives and long term variable pay.

Provided budget and financial analysis for department by managing department expense and Procurement function for specific areas.

Provided consultative compensation services to non-New York facilities for exempt, non-exempt and executive staff, supporting ten separate AMEX businesses and 13,000 employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen ambiente. Cultura de excelencia.
Costumer care professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires2017, november 20.
Muy buen ambiente laboral, Siempre buscando la manera de impulsar la excelencia de todos los empleados.
satisfied employee
Regional Security Team Leader (London & M25) (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, november 20.
This was eveerything you would expect of a large high profile global corporation. Work load was high with results were expected tio be delivered at a high level and on time. Good place to work.
Environement stréssant
CONSEILLER CLIENTELE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rueil-Malmaison (92)2017, november 20.
le cadre de travail était bien, mais le management était stréssant, et les clients très difficile nous laissaient pas de temps de répi
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Fun, creative work environment
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 19.
Nice work environment, and work life balance. Leadership is generally very competent. Typical big company lethargy in decision making, and some resistance to change. Ability to change jobs every 2 years, which keeps things interesting.

Salaries are below market, and career advancement can be limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outside sales professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 19.
High quality people. Great training and very much brand conscious. Love the freedom to get your work done. The supervisor is great and works very hard to ensure you are successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A challenging, but a fun place to work. Excellent Benefit.
Account Protection Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, november 18.
The company is very flexible with the work schedule. There is always changes at American Express, there is always up training, so you are better equipped to do your job.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Getting people to changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work. CBRE/Amex was really a team environment. We worked hard to make our client happy.
Lead service desk coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 18.
CBRE/AMEX was a fun place to work, a great team. I think that was the hardest thing to leave when I moved on to Cushman/ City.
Really wonderful people that worked well in a very fast paced environment.
Pro érvek
Good team, great place to work
Kontra érvek
no cons, good place to work. great location in NYC by the Hudson. I loved having lunch out there.
Great team interaction
Corporate Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 17.
In addition to facilitating training, my writing skills were recognized as a strong asset and I was give the opportunity to fully redesign an outmoded Customer Service course, for which I rewrote both leader and participant guides and re-trained course facilitators.
Good Management and Team Support
Kontra érvek
Salary not commensurate with responsibilities
Self Employed for Cruise Planners
Franchise Owner in Travel (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, november 17.
I did not work directly for American Express. The Franchise I bought is a Representative of theirs. We sell some products of AMEX that co-relates to the travel industry,
Productive And Fast Paced Atmosphere
Financial Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, NH2017, november 16.
I really liked working for American Express as a Financial Advisor. My work involved helping families with financial planning such as retirement and educational. Also helped young couples save for their first home and other savings goals.
Rewarding Work
Long Hours
Workplace
Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2017, november 15.
Is a call center so it becomes robotic. There are some fun events happening constantly but you are always with time restraint. Everyone is very friendly coworkers and managers.
events with vendors
Kontra érvek
short breaks, robotic, always on the phones
Very Good
Senior Manager, Infrastructure Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 15.
The company has values and goals that are practiced and the outcomes reflect the commitments to excellence and customer value. A really great place to work.
Team Work
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Territory2017, november 15.
Good & Excellent Company.
Here is feel friends & family gathering and such a spend very good time period in this company.
All Boss are so nice behave & smooth management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Global Marketing Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York NY2017, november 14.
The culture was amazing and I worked with some great people at Amex. It was unfortunate that I was not able to select certain level of leadership going in, or I believe I would still be with the organization.
Work life balance
Kontra érvek
Leadership quality at certain level can be challenging
fun place to work
Work Experience Placement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017, november 14.
I was only on work experience week through my college. I listened in on phone calls with customers and listened to meetings that were taking place between managers.
great environment
Vacation Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, november 14.
great environment , treat employees , good pay, good benefits, lots of opportunity to grow going forward with the company, never a dull moment, always something new
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place for your mental health
Inside Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, november 13.
I was excited about working at Amex Travel but that excitement soon turned to gloom and stress headaches. In our training class, we had a few people who quit due to the way we were treated. The Office leader would yell at us daily. The trainers would call out employee mistakes in front of groups, which was very embarrassing; there were employees who would cry. Once we got on the phones, cardmembers were allowed to call us idiots and curse us out. If you hang up on a card member, you could be fired. We were told daily that we would be fired if we didn't receive good surveys from cardmembers.
I quit my role, not even making it one year. Once I quit, my stress headaches went away.
Kontra érvek
Low Pay and very stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not a bad place
SQL BI Developer/DBA (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 13.
Not a bad place to work. I found the place to be well received and not too shabby a place to work for. I wish I got an extension for my project for another couple years.

Átfogó minősítés