American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 607 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor Team Structure
Business Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, július 3.
I worked from home and my direct manager also worked from home. They lived in another country in a different time zone. The first month of my working there I had no contact with my manager at all. However the first time I was in contact it was to tell me everything I was doing wrong. This is understandable as a new hire however it would have been nice for some coaching and not straight your doing this wrong. I basically had to figure it out on my own after training. Also if you try to transfer to other departments they will hang up on you because they are worried about their call handling. They will hang up on you while you have the customer on the line with you. Then you have to wait to transfer them again which messes up your numbers which in the end hurts your pay out on your checks. I hated working for this place so much. I ended up needing surgery and had complications so I had to stop working for a period of time so I left the company due to that.
Pay
Company Structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Enjoyed my time with Amex
Service Recovery Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 3.
Great place to work. At the time i worked there there were great opportunities for bonuses and overtime. Great benefits. Co workers and management were great.
on sight day care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo de Atención a Clientes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, július 3.
Trato Humano y aprendizaje constante. Se preocupan por los empleados.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a pleasure to work for the company
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  mumbai2018, július 3.
- Great opportunity to take initiative and provide value, employee were generally helpful.
- Interesting and very good place to work.
- Lot of learning.
善待員工及有良好社會責任的優質企業
Head of Business Planning and Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hong Kong2018, július 3.
公司文化相當良好! 員工能得到合適的在職培訓及工作發展機會。員工除可處理日常工作外,亦能可參與其他部門的工作,學習更全面的技能。
Closed
Financial Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, július 3.
American Express Travel Services closed permanently. Makes no sense to rate when they have closed down. Was a good place but closed now, no more locations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Master Credit Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  gurgaon, India2018, július 3.
it was wonderful working with American Express. if I will ever get chance to work again, I will take that job. learned team work, learned customer point of view along with business needs.
Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, július 2.
Overall it is a great place to work. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fast paced and demanding but they compensate their employees very well. I enjoyed my time there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not a friendly atmosphere
Payroll Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 2.
Over abundance of Managers per workforce. Not enough training and very low morale. Would not recommend anyone to apply to this particular area of the company
na
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 2.
Great Company culture, innovative and changing ahead of the demand curve of our customer base. A learning organization with C-Level commitment to growth in engineering talent.
Great transition to new CEO
Analyst, Implementation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 2.
Great culture, good benefits, Engaged frontline workers. Needs a greater focus on middle management's ability to identify and grow new leaders. Mobility between lines of business within the company could use additional emphasis as well.
American Express
Director, Sales and Client Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 1.
I interned as an undergraduate in Interactive Enterprise Development and then started full time in Consumer Credit Card Acquisition on the Cobrand Team, where I stayed for 7 years. I then spent 2 years as a client manager in Global Merchant Services. Then I moved on as the first hire and built the Digital Acquisition team in an internal startup "Enterprise Growth," eventually building out a team of 12. Finally, I returned to client management and sales, this time in B2B Prepaid.
work/life balance
salary, leadership
Work balance
Project Analyst and Senior Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2018, július 1.
Project Analyst

Because of project, involve many team and people in other country therefore meeting time is any time in a day. It is hard to get work balance.
work balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assist American Express Card (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, június 29.
The overall work day consist of assisting customers via the phone. At times it got stressful depending on the call flow and the customers on the other end. What I enjoyed most is my team leader was very helpful when I needed assistance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and challenging. Rewarding.
Sr. Associate of Travel and Lifestyle Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018, június 29.
Great company to build your skills. Management is helpful. Commraderie is good. Pay and bonus are good. Uptrainings are there to keep employees fresh on all skill sets.
Ambiente de trabajo favorable
Analista - Ejecutivo Analista de Base de Datos (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, június 28.
Aprendì el análisis de venta por medio de SAP.

Buen ambiente de trabajo, todo el personal muy amable y amigable con la mejor disposición de ayuda.

Muy puntual
seguro de gastos mèdicos
Kontra érvek
mucha carga en fin de mes sin opciones de tomar vacaciones
great company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 28.
this was a great company to work for. So many different positions you can fulfill. They had multiple positions that offered bonuses with additional pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful work location to learn new things
Technical Lead/ Sr. Informatica Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, június 28.
Wonderful work location to learn new things.
A very good work Ambience.
Good support from Manager.
Very good Management who supports the employees all aspects.
Contractors get short changed
Marketing Consultant (Freelance) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 27.
Unless you're hired on as a permanent employee, you are cut out of nearly all development opportunities. The company culture has declined in the last decade. As more millenials enter the workplace, there is less formality and adherence to social norms that keep the Amex culture supportive for all. After working there for several years as a contractor, despite solid work and great relationships, I was not able to convert to full time (Its extremely competitive so connections + friendships matter much more than skills!). Unfortunately, some of the disengaged managers take no real interest in your career development since you are not "a real employee" -- a disappointing change from the way the company used to be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to learn and work with motivated professionals
Director, Technologies Finance Decision Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 27.
The company is highly innovative. Management rewards and recognizes thought leadership and creative ideation. Work/life balance is a challenge. Total compensation is also a challenge, but generous vacation policies.
Pro érvek
Innovative environment, highly motivated colleagues
work/life balance
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van