American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 008 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best corporate organizations to work with and enhance your skills
HR Assistant III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, október 2.
one of the best corporate organizations to work with and enhance your skills This corporate organization has a perfect work/life balance and provides benefits and job security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Customer Care Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, október 2.
The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking with different people. I disliked the management. Fun and relaxed environment. Incentives and bonuses for great work, great overtime offers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent Company
Travel Support Counselor / Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2018, október 2.
Above and beyond Customer Service Skills.....Great Interpersonal Skills.....Bilingual Spanish highly proficiency.....Team Player....Promoted Diversity....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor. Great experience
Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 1.
I contracted at American Express. I had a great work experience. The project scope was large, but well defined, and the work was interesting. I left to pursue other opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
highly productive and employee centric work culture
Team Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, szeptember 30.
Amex gives you a million opportunity to grow and greatly cares about its employee. Job stability, Flexible work culture, integrity, respect for everybody are assets of the company.
Nice place to work
Manager - Analytics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, szeptember 29.
Nice place to work
Good salary with use of latest technology for Analytics domain
Leadership is very supportive
Long term relationship can be established
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collections Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 29.
Very employee engaged. Many opportunities. The awesome part was the lunch room. Very cheap and good food! I loved eating at my desk and enjoying the many perks!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, they had a fully staffed and state of the art gym as well as a fully staffed medical facility on premises.
Admn. Asst - Sr. VP HR (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 28.
I loved working for American Express. They encouraged growth, offered in house courses to take for your specific role in the company. They appreciated their employees and would do fun things for them at certain times. It was one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Pro érvek
treated with respect, lots of perks, a great open atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
la parte mas dificil de trabajo
Ejecutivo de Ventas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puebla de Sanabria, Zamora provincia2018, szeptember 28.
Coordinadores no preparados. no cuentan con la preparación necesaria para guiar grupos.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, motivating, fun work evrironment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, szeptember 28.
This is a very good company to work for. They truly care about their employee's and the comfort that is needed to keep work moral at a constant high. They offered excellent incentive programs for their employee's even if they were a temporary agent through an agency.
Pro érvek
Own work space, incentive program, benefit package
The location
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mission-driven global company that provides diverse career opportunities
HR Relationship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 27.
American Express, as a global, Fortune 100 company, provides a broad spectrum of career opportunities. It excels in the long view for business strategy, which contributes to its long history. It provides a wide array of products and services, which also contributes to its long-term success. Innovation is at the top of the list of its organizational values. Because it is such a large company, the employment culture is diverse, site to site and business unit to business unit. That provides employees with multiple opportunities to choose their path within the company, rather than be stuck in one area. The company invests in leadership development, enabling new leaders to accelerate their success in leadership effectiveness, also contributing to a high level of employee engagement, where new leaders are nurtured and supported by mid-level management. There are "back-water" areas that have lower success in creating a high-engagement work environment, but employees don't have to leave the company to find better areas to work.
great company
GCRC Relationship Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 27.
I enjoyed working for American Express unfortunately I am having to relocate due to my spouses job. The state we are moving to does not have American Express offices unfortunately.
Pro érvek
great benefits, great company, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
not located across all U.S states
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great compnay to work for
Quality Assurance Agent, Global Merchant Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Great company and dynamic work culture. Decent pay & fair management. Also provided good training and all resources that you need to perform your job remotely in the field. Also had good benefits including medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance and 401K.
Get to work remotely
Kontra érvek
Did not get a pay raise that had been promised.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality Assurance Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Great work culture, supportive management, liked my job and my merchant clients. Decent pay. Amex / Sales Partnerships provided ongoing training and treats their employees fairly. They also practice diversity in their hiring practices.
Good pay
fast paced call center
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, szeptember 26.
call center for american express rewards program. multi line phone system and multi screen computer systems. fun people but can be a stressful time if you let it be!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Reconciliation Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurugram, India2018, szeptember 26.
• Monitoring adherence to compliance standards and ensuring financial control are in place
• Reviewing disputed claims of AMEX card holders and escalating the same to the designated department for proper resolution
• Assessed data and reconciled customer account; reviewed and verified all charges in debit, credit, cash or other payment methods are reconciled on a regular basis
• Mapping client requirements, identifying improvement areas and implementing measures to maximize customer retention
• Meeting the daily goals by following the company policies and specified norms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Job Security
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed working for American Express until the last few years there. Management style changed. Although I adapted it was a noticeable change.
We were a family most of my ten year.
I was used of everyone working together as a team no matter the department you were assigned.
Positive atmosphere
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 26.
My experience at American Express was fantastic. I learned so much and actually looked forward to going to work. The people were diverse and so upbeat. It was also competitive (in a good way.) Incentives and bonuses were phenomenal.
Fast-paced, upbeat, competitive, challenging
Kontra érvek
That they closed the call center
What i learned
Lead Fraud Analysts (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 26.
I learned to have a different look on life through the eyes of the customers. I enjoyed listening to others stories and protecting the customers accounts from fraud
mooie zaak
Travel & Lifestyle consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, szeptember 25.
Veel mogelijkheden om te leren. mooie mensen, mooi werk en mooie mogelijkheden om te leren binnen de reis wereld.
reis mogelijkheden
Kantoor baan
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van