American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 612 értékelés megmutatása
Fantastic Internship
Government Affairs Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 3.
Interns are paid generously and have ample opportunity to learn many different policy aspects as well as be a part of policy progressions. Work alongside knowledgeable and nice co-workers. Great experience.
Pro érvek
Paid well, learn a lot, valued member
fun workplace
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, december 3.
I didn't find there much to learn though it's fun working there. People are good there but focus less on work & give attention to other stuffs more. But good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was informative and productive with proper level of growth
Lead Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, december 3.
The work place was friendly with equal accessibility to management. It gave me lot of exposure which also helped me in boosting my level of confidence
The work culture is full of pressure for meeting the monthly scores and targets but the pressurizing situations helped me to groom and took the best out of me
Employee Friendly
Long working hours
Good Company to work with
Quality Assurance Specialist - Las Vegas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas2017, december 2.
Good company to work for overall good pay and benefits,the HR department is great and management is good. The IT and technical folks were excellent and could help you through any problems. They will let you go at the drop of the hat with no explanations.
pay/benefits/excellent HR
the unknown
Best Place to work ever!
Risk analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delhi2017, december 2.
AmEx was a life changing job for me in my professional and personal life. My Career went up for sure but apart from that the people I met there from my co-workers my managers everyone I met was amazing. It became like the best place to be in my whole day. I was as eager to be there on my last day as I was on my first. I had to move to US and that's why I quit AmEx but I still miss being a part of that Organization.
Pro érvek
Friendly people, loads of learning & growth opportunities
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, december 1.
I'd recommend American Express if someone is willing to stay with one company. Work hard and move up the ladder. Like any corporate career, there are politics involved. Keep your eyes on the prize, and set your goals.
Empresa Tinha Plano de Carreira
Analista de Crédito e Cobrança Sênior (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uberlândia, MG2017, december 1.
Empresa de Cultura América que deva oportunidade de crescimento, incentivava conhecimento, praticava uma cultura corporativa diferenciada.
Boa Localização
Vale efeição baixo
Great Brand, Uncertain Future
Business Development Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wayne, PA2017, december 1.
AMEX is great company with a number of employees who have been there forever. They are trying to make the necessary changes to remain competitive, but are always a few years behind.
Sales culture is all over the place, with almost no leadership and trying to figure it out as they go.
Pro érvek
Strong brand, loyal baby boomer customer base
Kontra érvek
Old technology, and scattered leadership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Una universidad en la industria
Atencion telefonica adm (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2017, november 30.
Aprendí todo lo que se dé Amex , es una enseñanza continua , excelente ambiente .
Capacitación continua
No estar
stressfull
Cash Management Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, november 29.
It was hard to work there every year they had billions to save and so they would lay off people and outsource just to save any money that they could. The job was always wondering when your time is next
performance, exigence et bienveillance
Directeur de Business Unit (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rueil-Malmaison (92)2017, november 29.
très belle entreprise à la fois performante, exigeante et où il fait bon vivre (toujours dans le top des best place to work / happy at work!)
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for
QA Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON / Gurgaon, India2017, november 28.
Excellent learning opportunities
Employee friendly management and company policies
Employee and business focused approach in work
Decent work-job life balance
Decent payer
Customer service
Platinum Customer Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, november 28.
American Express can be a very demanding job but they get it so the pay is well worth it. American Express is a very diverse company which leads room for growth and development.
benefits, pay
open 24 hours, shift bids
Highly stressful
Customer Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2017, november 28.
If you work in customer service, prepare to take phone calls back to back for your entire shift. It's a highly stressful environment. They constantly change pay structure which messes with your payouts meaning if you aren't in the very top percent of your tier, you only get a small percentage of your sales. Management is nowhere to be found when needed and are not helpful. Any time for training or one on ones with management are constantly canceled because of the call volume which hinders employees from growing or learning the product. This directly affects your surveys from cardmembers which directly affects your paycheck. Shift bids are few and far between and management plays favorites. Any second shift or weekend workers have no access to the amenities on campus such as the cafeteria or Starbucks as both close early. I can't say enough negative things about working for this horribly mismanaged company who makes terrible decisions and your direct leaders don't know anything about the product. Easily the worst job I've ever had.
Pro érvek
Differential pay for second shift and weekend working
Kontra érvek
Highly stressful, lack of growth, not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Distrito Federal2017, november 27.
Busy, you take tons of calls.
Learned to improve my customer service and call handling technique to ensure metrics as call time and customer satisfaction.
Management is great, they are there to support you but not behind your neck.
Culture is the best I've ever seen, is the first thing you learn and keep it for good!
The stress, as you have to keep up the energy level through the day no matter what to show a positive attitude to the customers.
Internal events, feel like they care about you.
Good pay
Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first it was my dream job...
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, november 27.
I used to love working there until the company decided to start firing people left and right, schedule bids too often, no stability, no way to advance in the company, and ridiculous metrics to meet, too many scripts that we had to make sound “not scripted”.
Work from home
Kontra érvek
Can be fired without explanation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee centric and very fun place to work
Regional Client Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, november 26.
Employee centric and good place to work with. Work place culture is great with focus on how to improve our business and get more clients. Love to work here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don't even know if this department exists anymore
Corporate Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, november 26.
I worked here so long ago that a review is pretty worthless, but the website is making me put one in so that I can continue. Indeed is definitely not making points with me here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead IT Technical Writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, november 26.
American Express is a good company to work for. They have great benefits, atmosphere, flexibility, work-life balance and the people are friendly. There are opportunities to move around and potentially upward within the company. I wish there were more companies like this one around.
Pro érvek
Work/Life balance is great.
Kontra érvek
American Express should bring long term contractors on as fulltime employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Travailler place de l'opéra à PARIS
Agent de voyage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris (75)2017, november 25.
Avoir un prote feuille de clients, et s'occuper de tout, c'est à dire voyages personnels et professionnels, de l'avion ou le train à la location d'hôtel, de voiture, de spectacle!!
Faire des voyages sur mesure pour certains professionnels. Ce travail était très intéressant parce qu’il laissait une part de liberté dans l'organisation des voyages .
TICKET RESTAURANTS