American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 600 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
ambiente poco stimolante
Agente commerciale (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roma, Lazio2018, július 8.
ambiente di lavoro falso e ambiguo. non si cresce per merito ma per raccomandazione
brand importante
customer care
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amsterdam2018, július 8.
Geen enkele problemen gehad totdat er veranderingen binnen het bedrijf kwam waardoor men de power heeft gekregen om mensen weg te sturen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start up joiny venture for potential sale
Director of Finance & Contract Management, IT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, július 6.
OK place to work. IT was a separation from the bank therefore it was primarily a start up with significant focus on security.

Much of the IT day-to-day activity was outsourced to managed service providers.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Edecán (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, július 6.
Muy buen trabajo con horarios flexibles y un buen ambiente laboral
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy workplace easy to handle with Co workers
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manila2018, július 5.
It's a bpo industry its handling calls everyday and the best in this field is you communicate with different people every calls and it's how you service their needs and the training and tools in American express are totally advance so no need to worry in catering to their needs.
Pro érvek
It's a fun work with a lot of benefits
Always changing shifts
Todo excelente
Guia de turismo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, július 5.
Muy buena empresa con excelente pago y beneficios laborales
Prestaciones
Ninguna
A great place to work
Executive Assistant, General Counsel's Office (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 5.
A typical day at work can be extremely busy. I've had an opportunity to increase my skill sets and collaborated with various business units and professionals. Management varied due to the number of employees in the division I supported. The workplace culture is pleasant. What I enjoy the most is the culture and the collaboration amongst colleagues.
Great
High Balance Collections Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, az2018, július 5.
Good place to work. Enjoyed training and becoming a team player. Debt collecting isn't for everyone. Think about this before applying. It pays to collect on debt.
great place to work
Collections/Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, július 5.
great place to work, great benefits. the environment is fast paced and things change very quickly. management will do whatever to ensure you succeed there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
abusive bosses. amount of work doesnt match salary
representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  bahrain2018, július 5.
ive worked in amex for 8 years in 3 units. the team leaders were very rude and the amount of work does not match the salary and low increments. in fact, several team leaders restrict going to the toilet!!!!.
and while the managers receive 3500-4000BD salary the staff get 500BD. all the old staff say they here they take you meat and throw you bone and this is what theyve done to me after being the only staff in my department for 7 months. they will use you and abuse you 8n the worst manner. ask all employees that have been there for 5 years, all of them wish they could leave
Pro érvek
you learn life the hard way
Kontra érvek
rude team leaders. salary and increments dont match the high workload
Productive with Best Brand name
Senior Credit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon (Delhi ) India2018, július 4.
American Express India is one of the best places to work, which not only give you a rise in your career but also helps you to achieve your goals with the best of work atmosphere.It is a brand that you are working for.

Management is very helpful and friendly which gives you security of your job.
With everything well managed and controlled it wasn't very difficult to work but also gave you good learning aspects.

Our training sessions were very fun filled where we got to know our co-workers and learnt new process.

Over all my tenure in Amex was amazing and fruitful
Brand Name
Late Night Shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great corporation but too focused on the core products
Business Development Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2018, július 4.
The company is fantastic and it's core products have served them well for so many years which is great to see and I'm sure they will for years to come but the business has some really innovative business units that struggles to get the focus needed to take it to the next level. The cross border payments/FX Sales business is a specialized unit that has performed tremendously over the years, the founding GM of the department, Paul Hargreaves, was fantastic at growing the business and keeping the teams engaged but alot of that has been lost since the integration within the wider business units.
Pro érvek
Working for a brand that is so well known and respected is a joy
Kontra érvek
Always re-structuring the organisation which causes distraction, It's fairly difficult to move across business units as they tend to sway towards product experienced
Best place to work
Senior Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 4.
I loved working for American Express . They have a culture of fairness and respect for working people. Their focus is on work.life balance. They offer fair compensation and benefits. Opportunities for advancement and relocation worldwide a plus
Pro érvek
Work/life balance, good pay, good benefits
Can't think of any
Poor Team Structure
Business Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2018, július 3.
I worked from home and my direct manager also worked from home. They lived in another country in a different time zone. The first month of my working there I had no contact with my manager at all. However the first time I was in contact it was to tell me everything I was doing wrong. This is understandable as a new hire however it would have been nice for some coaching and not straight your doing this wrong. I basically had to figure it out on my own after training. Also if you try to transfer to other departments they will hang up on you because they are worried about their call handling. They will hang up on you while you have the customer on the line with you. Then you have to wait to transfer them again which messes up your numbers which in the end hurts your pay out on your checks. I hated working for this place so much. I ended up needing surgery and had complications so I had to stop working for a period of time so I left the company due to that.
Pay
Company Structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Enjoyed my time with Amex
Service Recovery Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, július 3.
Great place to work. At the time i worked there there were great opportunities for bonuses and overtime. Great benefits. Co workers and management were great.
on sight day care
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo de Atención a Clientes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, július 3.
Trato Humano y aprendizaje constante. Se preocupan por los empleados.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a pleasure to work for the company
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  mumbai2018, július 3.
- Great opportunity to take initiative and provide value, employee were generally helpful.
- Interesting and very good place to work.
- Lot of learning.
善待員工及有良好社會責任的優質企業
Head of Business Planning and Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hong Kong2018, július 3.
公司文化相當良好! 員工能得到合適的在職培訓及工作發展機會。員工除可處理日常工作外,亦能可參與其他部門的工作,學習更全面的技能。
Closed
Financial Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, július 3.
American Express Travel Services closed permanently. Makes no sense to rate when they have closed down. Was a good place but closed now, no more locations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Master Credit Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  gurgaon, India2018, július 3.
it was wonderful working with American Express. if I will ever get chance to work again, I will take that job. learned team work, learned customer point of view along with business needs.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van