American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 987 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
the company is productive and the working culture is very good.
Business Analyst (Debit & Credit Analyst) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, október 6.
I have learned so much from this company about credit and debit factors in finance and also about the foreign cheque cashing processes along with good english speaking and writing .
free cab facility
early morning shifts
Great Company
Technologies - Lead Business Architect (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 5.
Great benefits. Good working environment. People are motivated to perform well and for the company. There are layoffs from time to time but nothing to worry about.
Environment de travail agreable
Project Analyst-GFNA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brighton UK2018, október 5.
. Une journee de travail typique et ordinaire
-Opportunites de developpment
-Culture du lieu de travail
repas gratuit
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible leadership/no opportunities to learn other responsibilities
Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, október 4.
Horrible leadership/no opportunities to learn other responsibilities, I was not given any additional responsibility. I handled the same exact task for the year I was employed there. In addition, the manager spoke to me a few times in the year I was employed there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Muy buen ambiente
ejecutivo de ventas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bosque de radiatas2018, október 4.
Una excelente empresa para laborar muy atentos buen sueldo prestaciones etc
Seguro de vida
Fun to work at American Express
Data Entry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2018, október 4.
I would recommend any one to work at American Express. I had the best experience working with the company. It was a quiet environment to work for. I would probably be still working for this company, if I didn't have to move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Centurion Relationship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, október 4.
Great pay, focus on professional development, opportunities exist, great benefits, etc. Work life balance is important so they give you many pto hours to use. Pay increases per year based on good performance.
Everything mentioned
Kontra érvek
Need patience to move into more financially lucrative roles
Munkahelyi kultúra
Un buen ambiente laboral, con todo las características que pueda tener un empresa.
Analista Senior Reporting y Pricing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capital Federal, Buenos Aires2018, október 4.
Un lugar donde uno trabajaba de manera independiente, cumpliendo con todo las tareas, donde también participaba de ciertas decisiones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
“What doesn't kill you makes you stronger”
Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 4.
Good
- Nice View Outside: Hudson River, Statue of Liberty, New Jersey, Upper Manhattan, Lower Manhattan & One World Trade Center
- Humble Manager: My manager works hard and over time. Sometimes provides feedbacks with the double-layer sandwich method. Supportive and helped develop my confidence and leadership style by guiding through the process and by allowing/pushing to make my own decisions.
- Team leads: Inspiring, humble, supportive encouraging. Celebrated the differences.
- Co-workers: Funny, supportive, helpful, Inspiring, and creative.

I gained more confidence, became a better individual as a person and as a programmer.

Bad
- No Guide(s) for new hires: So much confusion, disorientation, and brusque orders without any great explanation.
- Bureaucracy at its best: Vague and empty official feedbacks & criticism on performance from completely different department’s managers and teams.
- No Transparency: Possibility of getting fired (happened) when talking with someone above your manager like team director, even if he adds his own & collects all the comments & feedbacks about ones’ performance from different unrelated & unconnected departments.
- Judgments through Assumptions: Negative feedbacks on my performance by other department’s managers across the floor by their great observation skills.
- Miscommunication & Misunderstanding: Between team members and across other teams, managers and team director. And no efforts for further clarification and for better understanding before making decisions.
- Strange Work Environment:
- Other department
  több... team’s members meet pleasantly when in need or for a request, but put extra efforts ignoring you other times, including the main team director who hired you.
- Depression across the floor and I were told during the interview that people don’t stay there very long. I wonder why!
- Insecurity & flirtation Issues across the opposite genders with racial issues due to different backgrounds and therefore resentment through mistreatment.
- Very rigid & toxic environment. It doesn’t matter how great you do your part, you are still expected to stay stationary on your confined chair. You’re judged upon your body moments across the floor and the other employees whom you communicate to.
- Micromanagement: You’d be completely assured to rely on your great expertise, but you’re still expected & forced to comply.
- Bad Management:
- More of an aggressive communication style between managers towards their and other team’s members. Lack of sincere acknowledgment & appreciation for the time and efforts put in.
- Easily replaceable for any task or work and/or get fired without any real & detail explanation.
- Less Benefits & Perks and more restrictions: Seldom food & occasional snacks, discounted gym membership, little pantry area, internet connectivity problems & often severs down, limited access to online official documentation. And of course, no access to AMEX's doctor if you work as a contractor, even if feeling pain due to bug poked in your eye.

Comment to CEO
I don't think you'd read this from a personal experience with my managers. And I can assume how and where it is being tolerated. But know this - the organism that doesn't adapt dies off eventually (like me in this case from this job), but the whole company in the future because the new generation won't tolerate this type of work culture.
  kevesebb
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably one of the best call centers you could work at.
Centurion and Platinum Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 4.
The benefits are great, the pay was pretty good, and the culture was great most of the time.
The biggest source of my dissatisfaction would be the way the surveys were held against you (specifically if the client stated that you were great, but someone else wasn't), and the lack of variety in shifts (if you don't want to be a "work at home" agent).

American Express encourages their employees to keep learning, attend events, submit their ideas, and to get all the training they need when there is time available.
The company overall is great, just had different needs and goals that I no longer felt were being fulfilled with my role at Amex. I also wanted to explore different careers.
Pro érvek
Big cafeteria onsite, Benefits, Lots of paid time off and sick time, Great leadership style with managers
Kontra érvek
Time metrics for my role, The way surveys are counted, lack of shift options or control
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning opportunity at any level
Business Analyst- Performance Management (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Haryana India2018, október 4.
At start of the year I was in GOCM and was the contact for GNA ,for GSN Committee plan approvals. I submitted the plan to committee and they got approved .Later when I moved to COE in Mar 2018 my new Leader Shalini educated me that basis GNA plan constructs it should have been a matrix approval. This was a great learning for me to understand the concept of plan categorization. Later the leader helped to rectify the same at all levels and obtain the required approvals explaining me each step.
Employee centric
NA
Job Responsibilities
CALL CENTER VOICE ENGINEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 3.
Working with the customer on their projects and assisting in maintaining their voice and network systems to ensure that all were working and available for the business to complete their work. Involved in troubleshooting with the business during an outage, attending conference calls and if need be, contacted the appropriate AT&T teams if additional troubleshooting assistance was needed to resolve the ongoing problem until the issue has been resolved
Pro érvek
Meeting with the customers;troubleshooting issues;good complany to work for
Kontra érvek
getting all the information needed to perform a task
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun place to work
Presorter/ Console Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, október 3.
I enjoyed it enjoyed it great opportunity , pay was ok faced paced environment. manger was great clean environment co worker was very helpful and willing to do team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, dynamic environment, inclusive culture
Executive Assistant (Consultant) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
It's a fantastic company to work for - Dynamic environment, inclusive culture, great perks, beautiful location, latest technology, beautiful cafeteria, great infrastructure.
Everything about it
Typical large company
Program Manager - Global Authorization Network (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 3.
Benefits are very good. Your happiness largely depends on which area you wind up in and who you work for. They used to be better about working remotely, but like many companies they're drinking the kool-aid that working from home is a bad thing.
Team Building
Senior Manager, Global Risk Banking and Compliance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Team building atmosphere- able to work remotely-
customer focused

We are continuously trying to improve and be innovative-

I have been here for3 years in their data governance program
we are currently revolutionizing
Buen trabajo
Ejecutivo de atencion al cliente de gran valor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, október 3.
Buen ambiente laboral, prestaciones y capacitación, cultura he instalaciones buenas
Bonos
Tecnología
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo fue genial
Prevencion de fraude (Volt alkalmazott) –  Patriotismo df2018, október 2.
Trabajar oara amex fue lo mejor que me pudo haber pasado la mejor empresa
Pro érvek
Seguro de gastos mayores vales de despensa y comida
Great workplace
T2 Collections Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, október 2.
This is a fantastic place to work however it did not meet my life work balance needs. Every single one of the management are out there to help you succeed. I never once felt like I didn't have a coach or a TL within arms reach to help me solve my problems.
Pro érvek
Plenty of awards and recognition; Good pay
Kontra érvek
Unable to accomodate life work balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of the best corporate organizations to work with and enhance your skills
HR Assistant III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, október 2.
one of the best corporate organizations to work with and enhance your skills This corporate organization has a perfect work/life balance and provides benefits and job security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van