American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 605 értékelés megmutatása
Na
Client Services Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2017, december 7.
Good Company to work for but I had my working hours changed 5 times in 11 months. I would like a more consistent work day and my requests fell on deaf ears.
Nice place to work
Working hours inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good social culture and diversity
Financial Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, december 6.
Learned a great deal about stock brokerage, insurance and retirement planing.
Great company and great helpful people
Initially cold calling was difficult but working as a team to get started helped greatly
Flexable
steep learning curve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee oriented and customer focused
Senior Manager - Record2Report (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, India2017, december 6.
American Express is one of the best performing companies in its line of business. It is an employee oriented and customer focused company. There is a lot to learn whether it is Finance, Operations, front end, calling or reporting.
Pro érvek
Open and independent job clture
Kontra érvek
Fewer opportunities for upward growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Culture Changed
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 6.
When I started with AMEX, under Harvey Golub as CEO, it was an amazing place to work. When Ken Chenault took over, the culture slowly changed, and it was no longer fun. HR became more of the "good ol boys" club; Ken got rid of the employee survey; and the environment turned competive instead of collaborative. It was very disappointing.
Good stable company
Intermediate corporate travel consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  various offices all in Cape Town area2017, december 6.
Company too big - employees just a number.
Days not very varied - huge pressure - not great support from management.
Great colleagues, but very much each to his own.
Hardest part - pressure and not much support
Best part - great colleagues and clients
group benefits
high pressure / low wages
Contractor
Integration Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 5.
Contractor on highly technical team at main Phoenix campus. Enjoyed the office, despite the commute. I just wish the agency and manager on-site would have worked better with me when I hit a family snag.
Pro érvek
Food on campus is very good, work/life balance, telecommute
Kontra érvek
Long commute on days I was in the office
A wonderful company.
Senior Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 5.
I wish I can join again. A 5-star company to work. American Express takes care of its people. It was like a family for me. I always felt exceptionally honored to be associated with Amex.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
IDC Sales Executive/Strategic Bank Alliance Group (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, december 5.
American Express is a great company to work for. Training was always part of the day and the culture was great. Good working environment. There was always room to grow.
excellent great
Recruiter/Sourcer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  recruiter2017, december 5.
Excellent company with great work life balance. Good management that cares about its employees and wants them to succeed and be promoted from within. Great benefits.
people where great
Senior Corporate Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2017, december 5.
the people that worked at American Express are lovely and really make a person's day, only problem was the long hours and demanding private corporate clients
nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and warming place to work
Call Center Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seven Hills, OH2017, december 4.
I enjoy working at Amex because I’m able to work as many hours as I want!! And the environment is easy to work it’s s but fast pace but nothing Training don’t prepare you for m
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Senior Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calgary, AB2017, december 4.
This is a good job to work in the travel industry to gain experience in a call centre environment. Superior training is implemented for all employees.
Pro érvek
Work (FAM) trips are offered.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes hard to make the job personable in call centre enviroment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amex is a great place to work if you find the right leader and support
Director of Client Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 3.
Amex is a great place to work if you find the right leader and support but upward mobility is limited. Benefits and PTO are really amazing - especially 20 weeks paid parental leave.
Fantastic Internship
Government Affairs Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, december 3.
Interns are paid generously and have ample opportunity to learn many different policy aspects as well as be a part of policy progressions. Work alongside knowledgeable and nice co-workers. Great experience.
Pro érvek
Paid well, learn a lot, valued member
fun workplace
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, december 3.
I didn't find there much to learn though it's fun working there. People are good there but focus less on work & give attention to other stuffs more. But good experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was informative and productive with proper level of growth
Lead Financial Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2017, december 3.
The work place was friendly with equal accessibility to management. It gave me lot of exposure which also helped me in boosting my level of confidence
The work culture is full of pressure for meeting the monthly scores and targets but the pressurizing situations helped me to groom and took the best out of me
Employee Friendly
Long working hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good Company to work with
Quality Assurance Specialist - Las Vegas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas2017, december 2.
Good company to work for overall good pay and benefits,the HR department is great and management is good. The IT and technical folks were excellent and could help you through any problems. They will let you go at the drop of the hat with no explanations.
pay/benefits/excellent HR
the unknown
Best Place to work ever!
Risk analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delhi2017, december 2.
AmEx was a life changing job for me in my professional and personal life. My Career went up for sure but apart from that the people I met there from my co-workers my managers everyone I met was amazing. It became like the best place to be in my whole day. I was as eager to be there on my last day as I was on my first. I had to move to US and that's why I quit AmEx but I still miss being a part of that Organization.
Pro érvek
Friendly people, loads of learning & growth opportunities
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2017, december 1.
I'd recommend American Express if someone is willing to stay with one company. Work hard and move up the ladder. Like any corporate career, there are politics involved. Keep your eyes on the prize, and set your goals.
Empresa Tinha Plano de Carreira
Analista de Crédito e Cobrança Sênior (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uberlândia, MG2017, december 1.
Empresa de Cultura América que deva oportunidade de crescimento, incentivava conhecimento, praticava uma cultura corporativa diferenciada.
Boa Localização