American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 160 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
the best place to work
Customer Service Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, december 13.
unfortunately American express closed the Jacksonville location; folks had the option of taking a job in other states; I was not in a position to move with the company ~ otherwise I would have.
family oriented
Great culture
Manager, Business Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, december 13.
Management is well trained and focused on your development. Pay is great if you perform your duties as directed.
You need to stay agile and make sure you are constantly looking for other opportunities as those internal shifts occur.
Great Work Place
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, december 12.
The systems were very slow and it hindered the job function. The training was great but did not prepare for the reality of the floor productivity. Diversity is taught but not enforced. They don't do free lunches but they have food trucks often. The job task was what I rate 5 stars to and my supervisor was awesome. Also, they should have a professional dress code for all.
Good Schedule
Kontra érvek
Dress Code Policy, should be professional.
very stable company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  miami fl2018, december 12.
company treat employees with respect. They value their employees interests. Compnay provides stable environment and job security. The comnay deals with credit cards so their security level is very high and admirable.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Representante de crédito (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, december 11.
Existe mucho liderazgo dentro de la empresa, ya que se preocupan constantemente por ti y tu mejora. Hay un ambiente sano y divertido.
Seguro médico, medicinas, prestaciones
Kontra érvek
horario mixto con falta de actividades
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, december 11.
Great place to work lots of growth opportunity. As well as great revenue opportunities plus benefits and paid time off. Fast paced lots of good energy.
+ Revenue
Experiencia
Travel counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, december 11.
En esta empresa aprendes muchisimo, cada dia hay algo nuevo y en una industria tan dinamica como el turismo, siempre puedes aplicar nuevos conocimientos a tu trabajo
Excelentes prestaciones
Crecimiento
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organisation, good money, benefits and progression opportunities.
Project Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex2018, december 11.
I highly recommend AMEX as an employer. The teams were very friendly and accommodating, my manager was very supportive and there was plenty of training available.
Work/life balance
N/A
Great Culture
SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  North York2018, december 11.
Benefits and Pay Structure was comparable - Monthly Bonuses were great. Workplace Culture Most enjoyable were the amazing people that I met throughout my 10+ years at Amex. Great Learning Experience of the Financial Industry. Centrally located.
Bonuses
Non
Data Entry
Data Entry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, december 10.
I keyed in travelers checks that were cashed. I learned how to spot fraudulent checks, which increased the pay attention to detail aspect of the job. I enjoyed this so much that I applied to another position that was more focused with the altered checks.
The job would require contact with other banking institutions via email and phone to get the issue resolved. It was relaxed but very important for the success of the business.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
My Experience at American Express:
Customer Care Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, december 10.
I overall enjoyed working for American Express. I had a few areas that I thought needed some attention. If American Express was sending out offers to Latino countries than I expected that they would speak to their customers in their language which was Spanish. The company I worked for we were not allowed to speak Spanish to their customers we had to speak to them in English which I felt many customers were not able to speak or understand English. Though American Express offered them cards that were Pre-Approved. Unfortuntaly I thought that was not conducive to business.
I spoke Spanish and could have assisted but the manager said if I did the several people that were call monitoring me would fire me if I spoke Spanish to assist their customers. I thought if we were there to assist these customers than we should be able to in English or Spanish so that they understood their agreements better.

Otherwise, working at the call center was nice. My goal was to excel in management but that didnt happen. I was able to find a better job within a few months. That was unfortunate because the call center had potential it could have flourished into soemthing really good if they had the right people in the right places. However, they shut down the call center last year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to work with perfect blend of work-life balance
Lead Business Systems Analyst (QA Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Delhi, Delhi2018, december 9.
Employee focused dynamic organizations with global market presence.Good for career advancement in banking & financial domain using latest tools & technologies.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Relationship Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2018, december 9.
Career enhancement and development. Good people, and growth in career. fun workplace but no growth in salary and micromanagement sometimes. too long work hours are also a concern.
Awesome Company
Quality Assurance Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, december 7.
Great company, I love my current job with them but my contract for the new year isn't being renewed, and it isn't for lack of excelling at my job or constantly hitting my daily and weekly quotas. The market I am in just isn't as strong as it should be.
Great pay
Job Security
Best excellence culture
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, december 7.
At American Express you learn the culture of excellency. Every moment is unique.
You learn how to make the best of every situation that occurs.
Thanks you AMEX
Self sufficient system
Kontra érvek
Managers and leaders cannot stabilize company employment cycles.
Collaborative Environment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2018, december 7.
During my tenure, I appreciated the opportunity to work closely with internal stakeholders and their respective departments to ideate and bring to life several projects designed to increase awareness of our product offerings and while enhancing our brand recognition.
Collaborative environment
Kontra érvek
Contractors can't attend some of the training sessions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Actually it is a fun place to work and does have a few ping pong tables
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 6.
A Typical day at work starts with organizing and maintaining a complex calendar using a high level of integrity. Working alongside other executive assistants to prioritizing what is meaningful and urgent.
The most difficult part of my job is finding a time on the schedules that works for everyone, domestic and international.
The best part of my day is connecting with my colleagues across the time zones to make that happen. It feels more like chatting with friends than work.
work from home option
on location Medical office and full In-house gym
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Class Act!
Marketing Manager - Welcome Acceptance Dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 6.
Very well run company, Top of the line. Great management, great benefits, strong team building. Employees respected and encouraged to champion their ideas,
Analista
Teleoperador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Málaga provincia2018, december 5.
Analista telefónico de American Expres México, experiencia positiva por la posibilidad de aprender el trato con el cliente
Employee Centrirc Company
Sr. New Accounts Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon2018, december 5.
Had an amazing time working with them. Employee friendly company. They focus on employee engagement and building you up as an individual.

Lovely firm to be with
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van