American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 916 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Grande azienda
Agente su Bologna e Ferrara (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna2018, szeptember 21.
Grande azienda, splendido marchio, chi ha opinioni negative sulla carta di credito non l'ha mai avuta o non può averla
ambiente de trabajo agradable
ejecutivo de ventas (Volt alkalmazott) –  velodromo2018, szeptember 20.
buena evaluación lo mejor es el ambiente
el dia no se hace incomodo
los incentivos som muy buenos
seguro medico prestaciones
Kontra érvek
hay dias que se debe laborar en domingos
Productive but stressfull
Lead Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, szeptember 20.
received multiple calls most the call were upset customers that need it a problem resolved in a timely matter.
Multitasking opening a claim and resolving the issue, reaching out to the vendor or sales rep to help to avoid a higher cost.
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Schedules and days off are terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good employer, boring tasks at work.
Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 20.
Good culture, great customer service. Boring work. Great benefits and good coworkers. Typical day at work involved too much time spent on the phone.
Good Company and Workplace
Credit/Account Manager - Global Credit (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, szeptember 19.
Good culture, good management. Work life balance is good. Management will work with you on your schedule. Compensation could be better. Overall fun place to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the WORST job I have ever had in my life
Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2018, szeptember 19.
While working at American Express I was constantly worried that I was going to be fired, until I ultimately was. The metrics they expect you to receive for their survey scores are unrealistic, which they know, but they don't care.
-You're expected to receive 7 positive surveys to outweigh 1 negative survey. Never mind that almost every negative survey you receive will be no fault of your own (incorrect card terms, another agent error, wrong department.)
So, let's say you receive two negative surveys in one month (30 days, that's doable, right?) You need to get FOURTEEN positive surveys to meet your metrics for that month. And that is just ONE metric. Never mind that the average agent only pulls in 5-10 surveys a month, maximum. You may be thinking this is doable...it's not. Want to know why? Because you can have a fantastic call with a card member and still get a "5/10" survey score, or heck "8/10" (yup that still counts against you) because of something stupid like the card member doesn't get free breakfast at their hotel. How do you have control over that?
-MICROMANAGEMENT. You spend more than 9 minutes in after call a manager reaches out and asks why...but you need help because you can't figure something out and contact a manager....I once waited 1 hour and 37 minutes for a manager to contact me back. THAT'S American Express.
-You inquire about the metrics they will always find something you could've done on that call. Regardless of if the card member says "you have been excellent. You're the best agent I've ever talked to." A manager WILL find a problem with that
  több... call.
-The benefits SUCK here. They cover nothing.
-They told us we would receive bonus' within 6 months. After our training period they told us we would not receive them for 1+ year.
-They told us we would be eligible for the 2019 shift bid. 3 months before the shift bid they said we weren't eligible.
-LIES. LIES. LIES.
  kevesebb
pay
Kontra érvek
micromanagement, managers, lack of support, poor benefits, bad leadership, impossible metrics
View resume
Operation Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2018, szeptember 19.
 Maintain proactive communication with clients to ensure customer service quality through the preparation, coordination of daily workloads, allocation of work for team players, managing and resolving escalated issues from first level agents.
 Enhancing team performance and efficiency through monitoring workflow, giving constructive and positive feedback and schedule necessary training programmes to team members
Great Place to work
Corporate Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
If you are willing to put in the work and play the corporate game it is a great place to work, The benefits packages have went downhill they use to be killer. the management is typical of the environment its all about the numbers. The training is top notch and the environment rocks as far as culture goes
Pro érvek
great culture, many shifts availiable
Kontra érvek
all about the company's bottom line like most corporations.
Great work culture
Analyst, Offer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 18.
Amex is a great place to work with strong organization ethics and opportunities to learn. Amex has an excellent work culture with flexibility to work from home in case its needed.
flexible work hours
not my place to say
nothing (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, szeptember 18.
I was here a week at aged 14. I don't know. I just got showed how a few of the departments within the company worked, and while I was there I did a little bit of research.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Super Entreprise
RISK TESTING ANALYST (Volt alkalmazott) –  BRIGHTON, UK2018, szeptember 18.
J'ai adore travailler dans cette société, il y a une super culture d'entreprise et beaucoup d'opportunités.
na
Assist card members (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  virtual2018, szeptember 17.
I do not have anything negative to say about this company. I feel that it provides great flexibility for their employees with being able to work from home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually a good place to work
Lead Systems Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 17.
My input to management was usually accepted.

The company did a good job of providing a good place to work - until they started downsizing.

I learned to deal with people at all levels of management and technical proficiency.

I learned and was able to use advanced technology to accomplish challenging tasks.

The hardest part of the job was working excessive overtime to meet
unreasonable deadlines that were contrary to team members analysis.
Pro érvek
I was encouraged to learn and grow.
Inadequate compensation for overtime
Great Place to work
Travel Expert Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, szeptember 17.
It is a very competitive place to work , fast paced and knowledge is the key to a successful day. You are monitored, there is a portal that is used to show your stats and always trainig if you are lacking in an area.
Fun with work
Sr. Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, India2018, szeptember 17.
Good atmosphere
Friendly environment
Excellent salaries
Very well maintained
I don't remember it really as it has been a decade to work with American Express however the memories are mesmerizing
,............................................................................
Less work on fridays
Job insecurities
Great for Change Management
Project Analyst/Manager - Capabilities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, szeptember 17.
If you excite around change management & transitional change this is the company for you.

Excellent for new technology enthusiasts & Blue Working conditions, but don't expect lots of travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to build skillset
Network Security Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 16.
Working at Amex is tough. They have strict security requirements on top of extremely high reliability needs. But it can practically be a boot camp for the rest of your career if you have the right attitude and initiative.
Productive and Fun Workspace
Java Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maricopa County, AZ2018, szeptember 16.
The work environment is productive and fun workspace with lots of additional perks. One gets to work on the leading edge technologies with some of the best people in the industry.
Decent
Chairman's Office Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 14.
The company has good benefits but is full of unprofessional people. People have given the company a bad working culture. It’s very difficult to do your job when people don’t have respect.
Good benefits
Bad culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen ambiente de trabajo, buenas comisiones, trabajo bajo presion
ejecutivo de ventas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culiacán, Sin.2018, szeptember 14.
Buen ambiente buen lugar para trabajar, las comisiones son muy buenas, trabajo bajo presión. Poco tiempo para la vida social.
Pro érvek
Seguro gastos médicos mayores, buen esquema de comisiones
Kontra érvek
Poco tiempo libre para relajarte. Trabajo bajo presión
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van