American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 601 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Adequate work environment, Plenty of opportunities.
Senior Engineer I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 26.
Regular meetings to track you progress and look ahead to up coming work. Help and guidance from your peers. Open environment. A large number of fast paced requests to complete. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the change in requirements. The most enjoyable is the satisfaction of successful implementations combined with the team work.
Pro érvek
Fair Salary and compensation, great group and team work, opportunities to learn new things
Kontra érvek
Open seating, no privacy to develop code
Great company
Human Resource Manager I (Volt alkalmazott) –  City of Sunrise, FL2018, május 26.
Great company with excellent benefits. Great exposure and opportunities to network and learn new skills. Great place and great people, you can always get a mentor.
CAFETERIA AND LEARNING PROGRAMS
Great work-life balance
Corporate Affairs & Communications Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 25.
I interned at the Amex HQ in NYC and felt that there was a great work-life balance. Additionally, even as an intern, I was able to gain exposure to executive-level and senior-level work by attending meetings and working closely with my colleagues.
Great location, free coffee and snacks, healthcare, 401K
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun loving place to be
Team Captain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, május 25.
American Express has groomed me professionally as well as personally. This organization provides ample of opportunities to grow and all the managers are extremely supportive and nurture the potential talent. Being in this organisation for 4 years I have acquired a lot of skills like people management skills, multi tasking, being able to work under high pressure within deadlines.

The working environment is very professional maintaing a balance with employee engagement activities which was the most enjoyable part of the job.

American Express indeed is a best place to work.
Fast moving workplace
Executive Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, május 25.
I was happy there. Used all my skills. There was no typical day. Learned to be more patient. Hardest part of the job was the constant changes but I did enjoy that no two day were alike.
Easy location to travel to - Victoria
Kontra érvek
Never knew what was coming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
one of best companies to work with
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Delhi2018, május 24.
American Express is a great institution to be associated with. In this span of time I learned management, customer service and learned team work. The work place culture is amazing. Also American Express promotes work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proud to join such a big Travel Management company from the beginning of my carreer
Senior Travel Counselor in BTC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cairo, Egypt2018, május 24.
I was at this time senior travel counsellor, first thing in the morning we should activate our sign in the call set and be able to receive any calls. Being one of the business travel center, let us receive the calls , make the appropriate options for travel to our corporate clients. offering them flight booking, hotel booking, insurance, tours , transfers and visa as well.
At the end of the day, we should sign out from the call center set, in order to start finalise the paper work in order to put it in the tray to deliver it to the accounting team. Also add all remarks in all reservations to assist any one of the colleagues or after-hours colleagues to serve the corporate clients.
There were harmony in between the colleagues , moreover it was multinational company, which lead that all of us dealt with each other on same level.
Pro érvek
Every day we learnt new information
Finally Management decide to sell it to Kanoo Shabrawy company
Productive workng environment
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
Great working atmosphere. Many opportunities for advancing career. Good benefit packages. Health insurance. 401K and other retirement plans. Management always supportive of employees efforts to add advance career. Many career opportunities.
Great working environment
Kontra érvek
Office location was yo far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place...people are really open and nice
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 24.
AMEX is a very productive and fun workplace. despite some of the company misses, they still do a lot to ensure a great working culture for its employees.
great culture
low pay for admins
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management styles and benefits
Senior Credit Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton2018, május 24.
poor management styles and benefits. they only progress staff they like and don't like staff to think outside the box or be different. there is a culture of sexism
Enjoyed my work experience
Corporate Travel Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, május 24.
Found I was treated fairly and with respect at American Express. Had opportunities to research a wide variety of Job choices and locations. Was never micro managed and could voice my opinion.
expect to be laid off
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 23.
Every year they outsource and lay off several people with no regard to tenure. They do value diversity, and the dress code is lax, but senior management is only concerned about themselves.
Amex
Credit Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, május 23.
Will not work there again. It is a stressful job with management on top of you at all times. There is no place for advancement. The pay and benefits are descent.
Great Company
Business Development Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 23.
Great Company to work for no complaints, their employee experience was beneficial to myself with constant contact with hiring manager always knew where you were in the process.
N/A
N/A
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Ejecutivo (Volt alkalmazott) –  CDMX2018, május 22.
Se aprende mucho acerca de las ventas y el trato al cliente
seguro
mucha presion y estres
Excellent place to begin
Summer Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, május 22.
Loved working at AmEx. People were very friendly and helping. I learnt a lot about its global operations and the finance industry in general. Also met many people of the industry and networked successfully.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
okay to work there but they don't exist any longer
commercial paper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, május 22.
Amex Credit Corp no longer exists. Their commercial paper was farmed out to another company and all the workers were either let go with a severance or they could transfer somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seagull Leaders (VP and above)
Director of Technical Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 22.
You are on your own as an Engineering Director. This is fine until your partner complains to your leader. Instead of understanding the problem you have been communicating and assisting in push back of unreasonable delivery dates - you get belittled and forced to work 24 hour shifts until delivery met. Agile method out and expect extreme programming with very little testing to promote software. Expect a new VP (your leader) every 4-6 months.
Pro érvek
Good cash bonus and stock, healthcare.
Kontra érvek
No leadership, no end game, no strategy
Amex gbt
Senior Corporate International Acct Mgr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 22.
Unrealistic expectations, 17 hour days and expectations of maintaining that pace, virtual environment culture, not for a self starter or someone who needs oversight
virtual
Munkahelyi kultúra
Una de mis mejores experiencias laborales
Consejero de Viajes Centurión, Acting Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, május 22.
Me tocò estar en la època en que American Express es el mejor lugar para trabajar, fue donde màs aprendì y me siento orgulloso de haber formado parte de American Express
Pro érvek
Cursos, excelente ambiente laboral, buenas prestaciones
Estrès
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Express? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van