American Express Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 605 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
difficult environment working from home
Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Work from home2017, december 13.
Son was in High School and it was difficult to work late shift at home due to many friends and music. Probably not the best environment to work in. Only choice was to work from home due to the nature of the call center.
Fun working environment
Customer service professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 13.
They started everyone out with a training class that lasted about 4 weeks. They provided a lot of information, and stressed the importance of their customers. Everyone I had training with and was on the floor working with was very nice.
Pro érvek
Great working environment, good co-workers
Not enough hours
Amazing comppany
MEMBERSHIP REWARDS SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2017, december 13.
Just that, Amazing! Very relaxed and competitive company with room for growth! I never intended to leave but due to a death in the family and some personal issues at home I had to temporarily terminate.
Great Learning Enviornment
Business Continuity Planning Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
I learned a lot about business during my time with American Express. The company offers many opportunities for growth and and advancement. It was not perfect but it was by far the best work enviornment I have had.
Advancement, Growth, Ability to Learn, Challenging, Strong Teams
Long Hours, very competitive
Na
Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Delhi, Delhi2017, december 12.
employee centric company with progressive people around. Employees have opportunities to cross skill and move to different spheres of industry. equal opportunity to all
NA
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company, depends on department
FINANCE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
Good overall company to work for depending on your Director and/or VP, some departments better than others. Overall corporate culture is generally positive
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most positive working experience I have ever had.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2017, december 12.
I very much enjoyed working for this company; they valued employees, they spent a great deal of time and money training their employees, and it was to their advantage to keep people satisfied to avoid attrition.I learned to investigate billing disputes, working with both Cardmembers and various industries who accepted our card in order to resolve them to both parties satisfaction. I also learned to work in a very fast paced telephone environment and this company believes in empowering their employees to make business decisions which will satisfy customers and retain them. In other words, this company respects and values their employees and in return, employees stay with the company and work very hard to keep the level of service required to make the company flourishing. It was possibly the most valuable information I have ever received and I received it while being paid.
Pro érvek
Employee appreciation days, holiday parties catered by employer
Kontra érvek
a very fast paced environment, some jobs phased out to other countries
Buena empresa para trabajar
auditor de calidad (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2017, december 12.
Te permite crecer de manera personal y profesional al tener diferentes áreas y variedad de horarios.
SGMM, Vales de comida, Vales de despensa
Kontra érvek
su producto no es aceptado en todas partes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, Amex is a great company
Marketing Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 12.
American Express is a great company to work for. It can be a fast paced environment depending of course what division you work in. The work culture is relaxed, and most areas can give a person a sense of family. I would definitely recommend the company as a great place to work when you need work/family life balance.
Pro érvek
Work life balance, summer flex hours, virtual working opportunity
Kontra érvek
healthcare offering could be a whole lot better.
Great place
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, East Sussex2017, december 12.
The facilites at amercican express are first class. The management is hit and miss. It is great to work in brighton, especially during the summer months !
location
management
Lots of benefits
Customer Care Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2017, december 11.
company offers a wide range of benefits. paid vacation time. sick leave. room for growth. career oriented. many types of positions available. overtime offered regularly.
family centric
Senior Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 11.
very family centric and work family balance. fun place to work and very adaptive to co workers. it was a great experience while I was there. Management is very helpful
easy to get to
salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Travel Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rolling Meadows, IL2017, december 11.
This is a great company. If you like overtime it is available. If you like team work you will find team work at American Express! If you enjoy an exciting environment American Express is exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Tech Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  tcs hyderabad2017, december 11.
It is a good company and good working place to work. Workplace culture was very good. Work from home options is there and clients are very good natured.
Productive and fast paced
Travel agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, december 10.
I was with this company for 16 years making travel arrangements for corporate clients. I enjoyed the fast paced atmosphere and coworkers. After 9/11/01, business took a turn and travelers became a little more difficult. In 2004 I left this position and moved out of state for my husbands career.
Pro érvek
free and discounted hotel/airline and car rentals, vendor lunches and prizes
hourly wages not competitive
Nice work environement
Senior Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 9.
Nice work environment with lots of fun activity. Amex has a really high competitive environment and have the best leaders to guide you in order to excel in furture.
American Express is a Fortune 90
Senior Commercials Payment Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 8.
At one point I thought I would retire at AMEX but after the Costco partnership ended there were layoffs which then reduced career advancement opportunities.
401K match
Kontra érvek
Sales world rewarded the cheaters
Empresa multinacional
Analista de Atendimento Pleno (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uberlândia, MG2017, december 8.
Excelente para se trabalhar, ótima cultura e atenta aos funcionários
Pro érvek
Promoções, trabalho em equipe, salário, benefícios
Reestruturação
great benefits
Buyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2017, december 7.
I was fully covered by medical insurance the day I started. I only left because the manager I had was a lunatic and I took her to HR within 2 months of being there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great paid for a part time job
Brand Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 7.
great way to learn about customer service
and how to represent a brand
a great place to learn teamwork
Great pay for a temporary job
Provide a quality uniform