American Airlines

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 692 értékelés megmutatása

Fun place, amazing opportunities

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
When I worked for American Airlines, I felt like I was working for an amazing company. I had benefits and opportunities that I could not have even dreamt about.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company great benefits.

Relaxed job with great benefits. Very flexible schedule. Able to drop and pickup different shifts. Flying benefits are a great plus as well. Good company.

Horrible management

Horrible management Understaffed new hires had no good work ethic’s Too much standing which is hard on feet. Lots of drama between coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Benefits

I have worked here for 17 yrs I plan on retiring with AA I like the fact that AA us a second family I also love the responsibility of helping passengers get to their destinations

I've made it a career

I've been at GAT for many years. It's a misconception that working for a "vendor" is not fruitful it but has allowed me a career and has provided well for my family. I am very grateful to this organization as I have learned so much over the years. I started as a cabin agent and I am now a member of the management team. It can be a starting of point or a career path. Either way I am extremely happy and grateful GAT gave me a shot!

Pro érvek

Opportunity for advancement, job security

Kontra érvek

No flight benefits (depending on contracct)

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Lack of leadership

Constant threats of termination. Leadership pushes liberal agendas. Seniority based job. Requires no education, fa's start very young and have no other job experience.

Job Security

Not much work like balance but we do have job security. Flexibility not like it used to be but great people and there are opportunities consistently to grow.

Job Security

Kontra érvek

Short staffed and not enough support to do our jobs well.

Unorganized

Unorganized and unfair workplace. Managers don't care about you, underpaid and not appreciated at this company... Don't work for this airline. Leads don't work, all they do is start durma.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced and good place to work

I've been a AA regional and AA and moving up to AA was a big step forward. Company has lots of incentives and it is a fun place to work. Typical work day would be 5-6 segments for a full time and PT would be 3 segments. Management doesn't bother anyone unless necessary. Hardest part of the job is knowing how to pace yourself in the heat. You can become dehydrated very quickly and get tired if you aren't used to stacking bags. The most enjoyable part of this job is the travelling after you are out of probationary period.

Pro érvek

Lots of down time, enjoyable work, Not too heavy work loads

The AZ heat

Teamwork

Great teamwork, managers care and are supportive. Fair compensation for management. Needs improvement with interdepartmental cooperation particularly when it comes to settling delay coding. Tends to be a finger-pointing on a daily basis.

Career advancement

interdepartmental cooperation

Free Travel But No Balance

The job is flexible, colleagues are of a ‘type’, and seniority is difficult to earn as many have 30 years seniority and going strong. If you don’t like loud spaces like airports, this job will be a challenge. Many hours of unexpected waiting during delays.

American Airlines

This company was annoying. They care about one thing and one thing only. Money. American Airlines at bna refused to let us become a union. One of the only cities in the us who’s American Airlines employees were not part of the union. Why? Money.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Never boring. Great travel benefits!

Usually room for advancement based on your personal performance. Management was open and very interactive. I would work there again but prefer in office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun and supportive diverse workforce

I love my position with American airlines. Great benefits and friendly workforce. Nice to work for a company that makes you feel like family! Many employees (130,000+) have 30+ years with the company.

Excelente ambiente laboral

Excelente ambiente laboral, excelente prestaciones y el salario es competitivo.La administración es perfecta, todos son muy colaborativos.El trabajo es algo estresante como en cualquier otro de servicio al cliente. Sin duda el mejor call center que he laborado (personalmente hablando).

Good place to be

All in all for every job in every company, satisfaction primarily depends on management and group culture. AA as a whole provides good health benefits and a matching 401k. PTO accrual is typical.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The stress and negative atmosphere.

My experience as a flight attendant started in 1988. After 9/11, the company decided to downsize the base and my job was transferred to another base which would’ve meant commuting. I was offered a small buyout and was put on furlough status. The company called me back and I decided to go back but had to start over at the bottom pay scale and seniority. I ended up being injured in severe clear air turbulence then was on worker’s comp for several years. I was put through many unnecessary tests, injections and was severely injured as a result of a cervical milogram. I was so sad to think that this career ended so horribly. Everything continued to get worse the longer I stayed. I left American Airlines right before Covid started and have counted my blessings as a result.

Pro érvek

Meeting some good people and traveling.

Kontra érvek

Commuting, starting over, and unfair attendance policy.

Mala coordinación

La gente que está a cargo no tiene idea de lo que hace, esto afecta la productividad y aprendizaje de los empleados en general.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great travel benefits but no time to use them

Working in the travel industry is difficult ... period. The other employees were most great to work with and there was definitely a team feeling. The passengers however were not so great. Management was there but barely there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

the job can be very stressful at times but depending on location its a good job and the pay is reasonable every 3 or 4 months schedule changes and if you are low in seniority prepare to work the worst shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to build a career

Super company. Worked 32 years for American and this was the best. promotes from within....great pay and gives bonuses and awards based on performance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: American Airlines? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,7/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • American Airlines
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?