AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Usher

86 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Working for an AMC theater
Cashier/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CA2017, december 12.
It's a stressful job at times and those times are more consistent than one would think. It is a demanding work environment and you have to be quick, friendly and efficient. Always wear a smile and try to connect is crucial. Earning that smile from a guest is the best part of the job.
Slow paced work
Box Office, Concession , Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Hanover, NJ2017, november 26.
a typical day at work would be for me clean the bathrooms and theatres, serve food and drinks to the guests, and also sell tickets to the guests.
I have learned about upselling and a little about the movie business.
Management was very good, they treated their employees with respect and helped us out any time they can.
Their really was no hard part of the job except when a bunch of people would come in all at once and it would get a little stressful.
Most enjoyable part was the free movies we would be allowed o watch on our breaks.
Pro érvek
free movies, concession stand discounts.
Kontra érvek
Not enough money or hours
dreadful although satisfactional
Usher Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danvers, MA2017, november 22.
long exciting and fast paced, enjoyable enough to stay for a year. every day i would look forward to going to work and meeting new people. my co workers were also entertaining and fun to be around.
good people
long standing periods
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lacking of hours and pay.
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux City, IA2017, október 30.
Cleaning the theatres, setting up concssion, setting up props, changing lights. took tickets as movie started. I would help find seats if movie was pact. The hardest part of the job was the cleaning. The best part was find money. The hours were awful. The pay was awful.
Free movies
the hours and pay
Productive and fun workplace
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, PA2017, október 21.
My jobs were to clean theatres, give the guest there tickets, and work concession. Also clean lobby and bathrooms
I learned how to deal with all types of different personality.management were a pleasure to work with and they actually promoted me to supervisor after 6 months. There was really no hard part about the job and my most enjoyable part of the job was pleasing the customers
Free movies
Rude customers
Fun Work Place
Usher and Cashier and Game Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harvey, LA2017, október 20.
First Job Favorite Job. I literally enjoyed every work day. Management was very patient and allowed several opportunities to make more hours. Loved watching movies for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay place to work.
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2017, október 17.
I like working there because i could watch movies for free on my day off and i got to talk to and meet a lot of interesting people from all around the globe.
watch movies for free.
no benefits
Fun first job
Concession/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2017, október 14.
Really busy when new movies come out. Not a set schedule, you will work random hours on random days. It's fun and a good job if you've never had one before.
Ushering was ok
Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, október 13.
At the Manhattan dine in theater it is a good solid first job. The managers are very relaxed but the job gets extremely monotonous over time. With the extreme turnover rate at the theater the company is always hiring so you get very very few hours even if you are a solid worker.
free movies
little hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The movie theater was great with the discounts and the free tickets
Usher and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, október 9.
It really was just a cool job i got to see everything first before anybody it was very easy work too all we had to do was deliver great customer service to the customers
Laid back work place
Usher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2017, október 4.
Its a blast working a theatre, everything's movies all day and all night. The rushes are minimal and theirs lots of time for extra special customer care and service. Cleaning up after people gets frustrating but that's about it. By far the most laid back work experience I've ever had.
free movies
Kontra érvek
way too many teenage employees
Amc
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, TX2017, szeptember 15.
AMC is a fast paced environment on the weekends, on most weekdays its pretty slow. Various supervisors (about 5). Can be very rude and arrogant. Overall wouldn't work their again.
Discounted food
Your Managers, and the people
Great people
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, augusztus 30.
A day is always different depending on how many movies are show a day and how many people we get by the week and the weekend. Staff are really friendly especially when everything is done good.
Ok workplace, cool cowokers
Cashier, Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2017, augusztus 17.
This can be a very laid back job in the usher position. You literally tear tickets, clean theaters, and watch movies all day. The cashier position tends to be a bit fast paced, especially when school is out or on holidays. Certain management can make working here feel stressed.

While I was working there, no one ever had a full time work schedule (excluding management), unless they swap w co workers to pick up hours they didn't want for the week. Like, maybe one or two days out of the week, you'd get 8 hours, but then the rest were measly 4-6 hour shift. No one had set shifts, from what I understood your schedule was set at random.

Overall, I'd work here again if they offered full time positions with a set schedule.
Pro érvek
Free movies for family, discounts
Its hard to get more than 30 hours a week, no set schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an overall easy job with great coworkers
Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2017, augusztus 13.
I love working hear I love the people I work with. The only two complaints I have is ever since we changed to AMC all the ushers including me are only getting two days to work in a week. The other complaint is that the management could be handled differently to improve Customer and employee experience.
Free tickets.
Kontra érvek
Few amount of work hours
Free movies are great
Ticket Counter/Concession/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, augusztus 12.
Most of the management was pretty great. A typical work day would consist of cleaning theaters and bathrooms, taking concession orders and ticket sales.
Basic
Concessions/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, augusztus 7.
I don't know how management is now it was improving when I left but my advice do your part the best you can because in the end that's all you really do. Coke machines breakdown too often on the weekends but the weekdays are usually slower paced.
Free Movies
Chaotic Weekends
Managers
Cashier/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lufkin, TX2017, július 29.
The managers are unprofessional and inappropriate. To keep your minimum wage job here at AMC you have to choose between family and school life or your job.
Fun place to be
Cashier, Porter, Usher, Box Office (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, július 17.
I've really enjoyed my time at AMC. The team is a great group of people, free movies for all employees, and flexible schedule. It does get hectic, and sometimes you feel as though you don't get paid enough to deal with the things that you have to deal with, but overall a great experience. I work in concessions, box office, ushering, and portering the lobby. Concessions stresses me out because the guests aren't always too happy with the price of popcorn, but box office is my favorite place to be scheduled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not well suited for most people.
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2017, július 15.
At first, the job was amazing: great people to work with and hours that worked around me. Then it downgraded quickly to a stressful bundle of people quitting and it ended up hurting all of us.
Free movies, 35 minute breaks, great people