AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Usher

117 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 581 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, easy going group
Cashier/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrensburg, MO2018, július 19.
typically pretty face paced, biggest complaint is schedule is not always sent out on time, overall the management is super nice, flexible and understanding, the hardest part is when there is not enough people scheduled on a busy day because it is hard to predict how many people are going to come each day
Not what I expected
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountainside, NJ2018, július 12.
I think they should take money out of our check for cleaning services. When is it the Ushers responsibility for cleaning the restrooms. I can understand cleaning the movie theater but not the bathrooms. Especially the women's bathroom. It was disgusting. It took forever to receive my check. The payroll is horrible.
Discount on movies
No teamwork
Free stuff
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IL2018, július 12.
You get free posters, pop corn, soda and slushes on breaks. and can watch movies anytime! and bring 1 person to come see movie with you. But as a minor I was paid under minimum wage. if ur an adult... u might not like this job. cleaning after people. good starter job.
free stuff
Kontra érvek
management, bathroom clean up, theater clean up after childs movie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Cool job to work at
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 6.
Definitely a good working experience you learn a lot the benefits are great and you make a good amount of money i would definitely work here again if I had the chance
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer good place to work.
USHER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 1.
Employees are worked to the bone, to the point of exhaustion. Employees are treated badly and scared to make the tiniest mistake. Working conditions can get very unbearable.
Pro érvek
Free movies and half off food when working.
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay and No holiday pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful or slow and boring
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 22.
This is an overall okay job however, I felt management was too concerned with customer satisfaction to a point where it affected the employees negatively. You often have to cater to inconsiderate customers and due to the swing of rush hours there are times where it could be very overwhelming.
Pro érvek
When it was busy time flew
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and strenuous and difficult work as an usher
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
A great 1st job
Crew Member USHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, május 19.
I was lucky to have a decent management team. The GM surprisingly taught me some things about work ethic that I still apply til this day. Its a pretty good job but I say its mainly for teenagers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Work place
Usher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, május 14.
While working at AMC was pretty fun and while we would wait for a movie to be over and done cleaning would watch some. And the discounts on food was pretty good I love their food and the hardest part was being on my feet the whole time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at with good benefits as in free movies.
Usher and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, május 8.
AMC theaters is a very nice place to work at. It has a good environment and upper management is very good. It is fun and very diverse. Also the benefits of AMC theaters is good as well. They could change some things up like there type of candy selection, movie times etc. Overall great place to work.
Pro érvek
In a populate area, free movies, and popcorn/soda
holidays, shift times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work if you aren’t looking for many hours
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, április 25.
Doesn’t offer a lot of hours because they have too many workers so they want everyone to have hours . If you’re looking for more than 20 hours a week you should work somewhere else.
Discounted lunch, free movies
Not enough hours
Dun
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Zion, IL2018, április 13.
It was a fun and exiting place to work. I loved all the employees and customers. I never had nothing to do I was always busy. I recommend for anyone looking for a job to work at AMC
Easy yet stressful
Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, április 10.
Weekdays are often the easiest. As an usher, there is basically nothing to do. But on the weekends it gets busy and stressful, especially if you do not have a reliable crew.
Limited to 2 tickets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun Job
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, április 3.
Cleaning theaters, working concessions, selling tickets in box office. This AMC had pretty good management so long as your did your job. Co-workers were cool enough, movies were free.
Food Prices
Great place to start
Usher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, március 22.
This is a great entry level job for High School students. You will start at minimum wage and may receive a raise of twenty five cents within six months. There are no benefits other than being able to see films for free during your time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Slow Days
Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2018, március 21.
The weekdays are the least busiest, especially going from January - March because less customers show up to the theater and less employees show up to work at the theater.
N/A
Great job
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, március 18.
A typical day was always calm collected never too busy but when it was we were able to get through it professionally. Management is good they are grounded sympathetic and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, overall
Usher/Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, március 2.
AMC is a fun place to work, I really enjoy it. The management is great, the coworkers are great, and the benefits are great. The only problems are that the pay sucks, and the customers are extremely pretentious. Being in the upper-class area of the city, one would think that there would be greater compensation for all the work that is done, but that is not the case. We were held to a higher standard, and we're told to give our maximum for their minimum. It's rather paradoxical.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Pay
Amc theater was fun
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, március 1.
cool place to work worked there for a month cause the pay was poor
buy i met a lot of cool people while i worked there. Free movies was a plus and it was never too boring
Cool Opportunities
Weekends are mandatory
Interesting Job experince
Usher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018, február 15.
At first, I was very excited and confident in working with AMC. Unfortunately, there were a lot of things about the team that I was unaware of that made me want to work there less. Some of the staff was choosy with what task they wanted to do, management was lazy, and keeping the place clean was to a minimum. There were also times where certain employees were given special treatment, but others not. I found that to be unfair, and bias.
slushies, seeing movies free
Favoritism, Staff, Management
Fun Place to work
All Server/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, január 23.
The place was fun to work at, but there was no real stability in terms of the hours. On top of that, there was no real chance for advancement and the benefits were not particularly great, unless you were management. However it was a fun atmosphere and I did enjoy the environment quite a bit.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van