AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Manager

95 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 869 értékelés megtekintése
Amc
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, október 11.
I love working as a manager, however since having my daughter I would rather not work holidays and I would like something with a set schedule and not such late shifts. More of a 9-5 job.
Pro érvek
benefits, free movies, great pay.
Kontra érvek
no set schedule, gotta work holidays, gotta work late hours(almost two in the morning some nights)
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work place
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, szeptember 4.
Typical day would be to make sure all employees are working and not standing around. make the schedule every week and inventory. Hardest part of the job was when the alarm sounded or the movie stopped. Overall I did enjoy working there until it closed down.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, easy to work with other employee
Kontra érvek
had to go different theatres every six months
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s fun while you’re in school.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Assembly Row2018, szeptember 2.
I loved it at first but over time I just saw it as a job to go to work. I thought I wanted a career out of this but this job drains me. There people there are amazing
Free movies, 1/2 on food, Good for the summer or in school job
Kontra érvek
Constant rude customers, Give up weekends and holidays, Big rushes overwhelming, Pay not worth the work
Munkahelyi kultúra
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpena Mi2018, július 25.
the company has a great mission and drive. customer and employee oriented, the culture is upbeat and friendly. only complaint lies in management and lack of support and resources for small and/or remote theaters from cooperate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and very flexible job
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2018, július 22.
The job always tried to be flexible with hours especially for students. They offer multiple opportunities for advancement from within. I learned a lot about working with the public and dealing with very busy times. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the public.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that doesn't care for its employees
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, július 12.
The largest cinema chain in the world and they use loop holes to cheat employees. No overtime paid in Ohio (state law loop holes exploited), no holiday pay yet expected to work ALL holidays and they keep you at 28 hours a week so they don't have to offer health insurance even though that's not a federal policy anymore.
If you call off for any reason, illness, family emergency, ect., you are given a written disciplinary action. This is even with getting your shift covered. Management is not permitted to ever call off or be absent for any reason.
Free movies for yourself and 1 guest
Kontra érvek
No overtime, holiday pay, vacation or sick leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad place to work at local level
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, július 11.
AMC is a great place to work if you work for coporate. However it is not a great place to work if you are in the local market. Pay is not valued for the amount of work that is being done
All Hail the Corporate Machine
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2018, július 5.
If you have by sort of autonomy whatsoever, it will be stripped away as you rise higher in the ranks of AMC. They want everything, including employees, cookie cutter.

They don't understand small markets and it shows in theaters built in smaller cities. As a manager, you are told you own the building and to treat it as such. What is meant is that you are a scapegoat for all problems had. And that travels downhill.
Pro érvek
Free movies. Free popcorn.
Kontra érvek
Never wanting to see those movies because it invloves being inside the soul crushing place you work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
It was okay
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, július 2.
I would not go back, worked too much for little pay, and did not follow mission statement. Just not really my favorite place to be. I did enjoy the management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job, and fun place to work at.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, június 29.
Overall AMC is fun first job with flexible schedules and the opportunity to move up pretty quickly if desired. You have to deal with a lot of people coming in. Most are very friendly and happy, yet there are those few that are just miserable who seem to want to make everyone else just as miserable. Free movies and screenings! Great coworkers. As AMC is growing, it is becoming very sales oriented. Crew are required to pitch AMC Stubs to every guest.
Pro érvek
Free movies. Free popcorn and soda while working
Kontra érvek
Working nights and weekends. pays minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good beginner job
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, június 26.
Wanna get your foot in the door to start working this is great! I worked my way up when the opportunity came. Depending on you manager it could be a good experience. You get out what you put in. Scheduling isn’t consistent at all and some days can be long depending on what movie is coming out. Get ready to spend all your holidays and weekends here.
The opportunity to advance
Kontra érvek
Never close, no consistent scheduling
A very obvious job
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 21.
It is what you expect it to be.The job can be pretty hectic and there are a bit of flaws with the company like constant policy changes, new promotions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
not that great
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Methuen, MA2018, június 20.
great place to work, great benefits only thing wish the management functioned better, only issue working here. the guest didnt like the prices but a good experience replaces that
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great part time job
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA 194542018, június 15.
I started at AMC just working concessions. They saw the potential in me. From there I learned ticketing, opening, closing, and how to run the projectors. I just recently was promoted to manager. If you are conscientious and are good at your job, you can move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place that promotes from within
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, május 28.
AMC is a fun place that trains people and then promotes its own to management positions. Perks like free movie passes helps with those that love to watch movies.
Free movies, fun atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great First Job
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, április 22.
Fast paced environment. Can be stressful due to guest concerns and so many guest coming in. I learned how guest service skills, human resources, administration, and how to do inventory. Just like any work place you will get your good and bad managers. Hardest parts are trying to keep everyone on the same page. Most enjoyable is meeting new people.
Free movies
No breaks
Stressful
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 18.
Low wages resulted in a candidate pool that made it hard to schedule adequately. Frequently understaffed. Expectations exceeded resources provided. Long Hours. Ruthless guests. Lack of recognition from management. Hard Work!
Pro érvek
50% discount on food items. Free movies for you and a fried depending on your position.
Kontra érvek
Hard Work. Long Hours. Under staffing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low compensation and not enough days for personal life
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018, március 28.
The company only advances those that they are close to. Your hard work and dedication won't get you to the next level. The environment can be fun but it is not the place for a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Had a bad experience
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, március 26.
I loved the job here up until I was sexually Harassed by the General Manager. When it was reported and he was made aware of it. I then had alot of reports made against me pushing me out the door. Very dirty and underhanded dealings within this company.
Pro érvek
Fun people to work with. Movies for free were nice.
Kontra érvek
Management if they dont get their way they will try to push you out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Look at movies free.
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, március 19.
I started as an cashier and move up into Management. In one year I starting asking questions about promotions and I was great at it. I went back to college and returned to see that AMC closed down.
Pro érvek
Watching movies and eating free.
It closed down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van