AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Film Crew

622 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 569 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to pay employees more
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
I liked working at AMC even though it was only a month. However, their pay absolutely sucks and not even a full-time schedule offered. I worked with great people. Even though I was hired with more people, it still seemed short staffed. One time I had to clean an entire theater myself! Some customers suck but people can be grouchy. One time I got written up for having more money left in my register (shouldn't that be a good thing). It was super busy that day so I don't know why I was written up, plus the customer left without getting their change! So, how was that my fault?. Not a bad place if you want part time work.
Free Popcorn, Discount on Snacks
Management, Low Pay, Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A black hole in the Universe
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Many employees start off as aspirations to work, get money and live their dreams in the future. The management tells you flexibility is available but weekends are mandatory. Forget about managerial support because all of them are puppets to the corporate.
free icee
everything
hated it here
FILM CREW MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  NY2018, július 15.
the amount of work they expected for such little pay was ridiculous. Management usually took there titles too serious and never helped their staff. We always had way more work then we did employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great opportunity and workplace
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, PA2018, július 15.
It was my first job, and it provided minimum wage, and flexible schedules. It was an experience that helped me further advance in life. Management was kind and it was a great work environment. The workplace itself was amazing and friendly.
Pro érvek
Free movies for you offwork, discounted products, etc
Kontra érvek
Pay rate (no pay raise during my 2 year duration while working there)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced, enviting environment
FILM CREW MEMBER/FILM PROJECTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2018, július 1.
Working at AMC when I was at the coon rapiads location was by far one of the best working experiences I've had I was trained to learn all of the business including the projectors. The people were fun and non-judgemental. The downfall for working at AMC is the pay is low and they didn't offer fixed hours for anyone. I didn't have a sick day until the end when I became pregnant and decided to quit before I got fired for missing too many days. I had told them I was pregnant and sick but weren't willing to accommodate.
fun environment, low stress
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very little flexibility if you have to miss a day
discrimination and favoritism
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2018, június 28.
the GM at the somerville theatre is one of the most despicable people i have ever worked for. he regularly made racist, sexist, and homophobic statements about both guests and employees. he mocked a disabled employee to her face and in front of other staff. he also plays favorites with one of the managers and will dispose of anyone who stands up to him.
fun place
Film crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2018, június 22.
i enjoyed working at amc theaters .the management team was very understanding and flexable with my schedule. the crew team was even better . only issue was lack of hrs some weeks and overload of hrs another
discounted movie tickets
Low pay
Film Crew Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, június 18.
Working for minimum wage there is no way to live off of that at all. No real option for movement up management. The supervisors also cannot do much to help without a managers approval.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good summer job for teens
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2018, június 15.
Working on the Film Crew at an AMC Theater is a great first job for teens over the summer or after school, but beyond that the company isn't some place I'd like to start a career. The benefits are decent for full time employees but you have to sink in a few years as a Film Crew Member before that's an option.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
sucks to work here
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA 302602018, június 13.
working there was terrible and very stressful. They do not value employees. They do not care about the fact that employees have lives and other things to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Organized and fun workplace
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, június 7.
Most of the day was spent standing, attending customers which developed my skills. The management team was too enveloped in gossip. Very few, friendly members. Dealing with the customers was easier than dealing with the management.
Easy first job
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, június 4.
AMC was my first job. It was always busy on weekends, depending on the season and the film schedule, and kept me on my toes. While I enjoyed the movie culture, my co-workers, and the free movies, I did not respect many of my managers, nor did I plan to make a career out of the theater. Overall, I learned basic customer service skills and the ability to work as a team. A decent first time job.
Free movies
Lack of organization
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with managers who care about you.
Film Associate Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2018, június 4.
I thoroughly enjoyed working at AMC theaters, their a great company and my bosses were relatable and kind. They were understanding. However, the downsides of the company are that you have to be willing to work holidays and you must be available for weekends or they will not hire you. You will NOT be given time and a half for holidays if you do work holidays, and you are often looked down upon for requesting a holiday off.
Kontra érvek
Holiday work without time and a half
Good for a first job
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, június 3.
Good introductory jobs just to see how the working lifestyle is but after a while it time to move on to something else. Promotions and raises aren't that common so it hard to get more than minimum wage.
Free movies
Kontra érvek
Only one holiday off per year
I love it
FILM CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, június 3.
It was amazing, and free movies. The sense of community that was formed while working there was amazing. You spend your weekends and nights there, it's hard not to get attached to your coworkers.
Film Crew
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, június 2.
Most likely the most laid back job I ever had. Customer service was important but taking care of concessions, cleaning the theater, and making sure the place was stocked was the whole job.
Horrible Management
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danvers, MA2018, május 29.
The job is fine, if not a little boring, and dealing with people can be incredibly tiresome, but the job would be so much better if the managers were a little more accommodating.
Great part-time job
Film Crew Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, május 29.
Working at AMC is great for anyone looking for part-time work who also loves movies. It is the perfect balance between retail and food services where you don't get the heavy negatives of either and the free movies are a great bonus!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for highschoolers or college students
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, május 28.
A typical job one would get at ayounger age. does not pay very well but they do give raises every now and then. Very easy to grasp and management was very welcoming.
free movies
Kontra érvek
deal with alot of complaints
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Cool employees
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 25.
Work here is what you make it. If you are driven and talk to the right people you’ll advance. Otherwise, you won’t. Co workers are great. Managing personal life is easy.
free movies
late hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van