AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Film Crew

479 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Free movies
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2017, december 8.
Your job is to sell Stubs cards, if you can do this, you will have a job. Everything else can be overlooked barring major guest complaints. The training program takes a week, so you get used to sitting in a classroom and then are thrust into shifts. All of your training is on customer service, but if you are caught not selling cards, even to focus on helping a customer, you will be fired.
Free movies
Forced selling
Literally hated this place
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 4.
management was literally the worst. they pick favorites and let's just say if you're not one of them you'll be an usher for every single shift, while people they like will repeatedly be greeter and box. super underpaid and overworked for the amount of stuff you have to deal with. And you will work every single holiday no ifs ands or buts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
stuck
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 4.
Stuck is the best way to describe the working environment at AMC. To utilize the idea of a ladder, one is stuck on the second rung, and that is the extend that one is able to move up.
Eh.
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 4.
The job is fun, but only for a short time. It is pretty much exactly what you'd expect. The hours are exhausting - movie theaters are open late. You're expected to sell memberships and get reprimanded if you don't. The job is all about up-selling. You have to have at least two weekend days and one week day fully available (weekends at AMC start on Friday morning and end Sunday night). This is a high stress job.
free movies
weird hours, weekends required
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fine for a temporary part time job
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edina, MN2017, november 26.
I worked there as an in-between job to make easy money while I looked for other jobs. I enjoyed the atmosphere and people I worked with. Pretty simple to work your way up if you show initiative and competence. Ultimately left becauseI I found a full time job that paid me much better.
first job
Film Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 15.
This job is great for high school students. It's very easy to pick up hours but it's also easy to lose hours if there isn't a popular movie showing. The only benefit is flexible schedule but you have to commit to working on holidays and weekends.
free movies
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter but overall not rewarding
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2017, november 14.
Working here was a really good first job for me but I couldn't have stayed any longer than I had. Managers were messy and did not communicate well, hard to resolve issues even when going straight to the general manager. Job was relatively easy but working christmas was a mess.
AMC at its Best
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2017, november 14.
When writing publicly about my experience AMC, and considering this is a formality, I chose to focus it on its best then at its worst. Working at AMC at it's best includes a positive work environment with like minded individuals who support and encourage each others success. Its a great way participate in the social film space and easily the best part time I could ask for while working through college.
Good first job
Film Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, november 10.
It is a good first job in the fact that it gives you work experience. It does teach you how to deal with guests and quick changes to the pace in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Work experience, get to see free movies
Kontra érvek
Work hours, Schedule changes weekly, not very good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are younger and less educated than you
FILM CREW (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morristown, NJ2017, november 8.
Really, the worst part of working for AMC was how mean and lazy the managers and supervisors were. Second worst was probably the company culture in general. You'd be expected to work like a machine all weekend long, and no breaks unless you were a minor (so that means you can't eat or drink for literally hours unless you sneak it).
Pro érvek
Free movies when you're not working
Kontra érvek
Being treated like a slave
Great social grounds
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockland County, NY2017, november 5.
AMC is a great first job for people just starting out it is very fun but yet juvenile. I would say it;s a starter job its easy light not much to do making it ideal for kids
Competitive
Film Crew/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ridgefield Park, NJ2017, október 25.
Stressful, competitive, cut-throat environment. Had to reach a certain amount of reward cards per day, no breaks on your feet all day long, young workers.
A Great Cinema Job
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, október 23.
Movies Where My Life so the opportunity to watch movies for Free I absolutely had to take it. I made more friends in this job than any other job, and probably in any other job I would ever take.
Free Movies
They Rarely allow Full time work
Unpleasant Working Environment
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2017, október 18.
A typical day was super slow; I served maybe 100 people in 5 or 6 hours. The management was terrible. They didn't listen to any other employees and were very "do as I say, not as I do". The benefits are meager: a few cents off of concession and free movie viewings. In order to use your free movie pass, there are a lot of hoops to jump through. Corporate doesn't seem to care about the little guys, just how to get more sales and people to sign up for Stubs.
I did learn how not to run a business or treat employees so in the end, it was a learning experience.
Pro érvek
Small discounts on food, Free movies
Bad management, Corporate doesn't care
Decent job
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2017, október 13.
Management ran smoothly, environment very fast paced and very busy depending on movies that released. fun environment and fun people to work with, pay is subpar .
I enjoy it
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 13.
Overall solid experience, I appreciate them giving me an opportunity when I needed a job. I love the cinema and glad to be a part of AMC. Also I love watching free movies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generally nice place to work
Film Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, október 12.
The crew isn't bad at all they laugh and joke and they get work done at all costs, the managers for the most part are good too and the customers match, I don't really have no complaints and suggest if you want to work there apply! we're hiring right now
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun, but no advancement.
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017, október 9.
I enjoyed my time at AMC. It was definitely a good learning experience, I would of loved to advance, but no room at this time. im ready to take the next step in my career.
Alright
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 9.
Alright place to work for beginners. Entry level, good for students but not good for long term unless you want to enter the movie theater business for a career.
fun work enivronment
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 3.
if you love movies then a movie theater is a perfect place to work. It is a relaxing job at moments and the location I was at had very nice managers. Employees get free movies and can bring a plus one on shows that are not sold out.

Átfogó minősítés