AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

434 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 640 értékelés megtekintése
great job for teens
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100362018, augusztus 14.
amc was one of my first jobs as a teenager, my coworkers were the best & my managers loved me. it was a temporary job that i miss so much i made great friends that i still call today !
discounts
short breaks
Fun yet low paying
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 13.
I would say this is a great first time job for a high school student or even a college student. However if you are living on your own I wouldnt recommend it. An upside to working here us that you get discount on concessions and free tickets to see movies.
Free movie tickets
Kontra érvek
Very low pay and bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and you can see free movies as an employee at AMC.
AMC Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, augusztus 13.
Good environment to work in, but when it gets busy it can be fast paced and somewhat stressful but it is not a hard job. I would recommend this job for anyone looking for a part time job.
Pro érvek
Fun environment and free movies
Kontra érvek
Some times it not enough hours to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It’s whatever
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, augusztus 13.
It’s an okay job for a teenager to have. If I was older than 20 working there, I’d be miserable. The pay was minimum wage, but that is expected. If you have patience for rude customers and you like cleaning up after people, this is the job for you.
amazing place to work!!!
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 9.
The pay at AMC is less than minimum wage to start however, they offer many opportunities for advancement. Several of my co workers that got hired the same time as me are already supervisors at other locations. It is a very fun work environment because the managers make sure the employees know they are appreciated.
advancement
not a set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but very quick-paced
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, augusztus 8.
A typical day at work involved lots of difficult customers, concerns with movie passes, and a variety of tasks. On the positive side, you could watch movies for free, laugh with the nice guests, and hang out with your work buds during breaks. I learned many valuable skills, such as time management, communication, customer service, and how to deal with the absolute worst people ever. The management was pretty chill and I honestly loved all my managers and crew leaders. Overall it was an unforgettable experience and the good outweighed the bad on most days.
Free movies, discounted lunches
Mean guests, Cleaning disgusting bathrooms
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 6.
it was a very cool job to be a first time time job , learned a lot, and enjoyed most days,very cool benefits, meet cool people coworkers and guest, fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at. Good for part time while in high school.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 6.
I loved working at AMC Universal. The job came with free movies and 50% off all menu items. My managers were nice and professional. All my co-workers made it fun at work. All tasks asked of me where easy and manageable. You would do anything from selling tickets and preparing food to cleaning theaters and bathrooms. The only downside of the jobs is some of the "guest" you have to deal with.
Good for a first job
AMC Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, augusztus 6.
Working at AMC is fun and fast paced. You have to learn fast but it is a great place too work. The job is not hard at all. Schedules are flexible and they will work with you if you have a second job.
Pro érvek
Discounts on concessions and free tickets
Kontra érvek
It’s always busy at the movies.
Fun place for sure but late nights with a 7.25 pay kill the fun
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, augusztus 5.
Great place absolutely but when you have limited work time with school it becomes difficult to work when you stay late at night for low pay to then only struggle with classes because of the late nights.
Free movies
No free food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Management
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2018, augusztus 4.
Working there was great I loved the job itself but the management was horrible. I call what they would do to us workplace mental and emotional abuse. The managers were sexist towards women. They also belittled all of the employees.
discounts
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible schedule, but unhelpful coworkers
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2018, augusztus 4.
The benefits of watching movies for free and having a relatively flexible schedule were very nice, but almost don't outweigh the negatives of having lazy coworkers that hardly do their jobs and only cover for you if you have covered for them. Most of the management is relatively lazy as well, even when they have nothing to do.
Free movies, chill atmosphere
Coworkers, management, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poorly managed, but still job experience
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, MN2018, augusztus 3.
When I started at AMC, I had four managers. When I left, I had two. The theatre was poorly managed, and the employees designated to train new hires began the training by saying they were going to quit soon. Pre-existing employees had major conflicts with one another, and several employees made unwanted advances upon new hires.
Free movie once a day
Kontra érvek
Poor management, stressful work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, augusztus 3.
I enjoyed working at AMC for the free movies and popcorn. It was a perfect first job as it was easy to learn and had a very flexible schedule. Working in different areas of the theater mixed things up and made work more enjoyable.
Free movies and popcorn
busy sometimes, sticky
Fast-Paced Collaborative Environment
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, augusztus 1.
A workday during the week is pretty slow, but the weekends definitely make up for it. I improved my customer service and cash register skills while working here. The management was very helpful and they were quick when it came to solving a malfunction or guest complaint. The workplace culture is structured here. There are rules that must be followed and a uniform is worn. The hardest part is maintaining quickness and approachability on the weekends because it can be draining because of how busy it is. The most enjoyable part was some of the employees and being able to see movies for free.
Hours
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, július 30.
Working with all of the different nice people that worked there, and how relaxed it was with nothing being to hard to do. The manager were easy on use and were nice and lenient.
Loved it
Crew Memeber (Volt alkalmazott) –  Superior, CO2018, július 30.
Working at AMC theater that's been my favorite job I've ever had. I love the benefits of things to watch free movies. I love my managers. Working here with lot of fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast-paced hard work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2018, július 30.
Nights and weekends are incredibly busy and we were often understaffed; depending on the saturation of customers, sometimes I wouldn't get a break at all over an 8+ hour day.

It's difficult to call-out in case of sickness or emergency.

Weekdays during the day time were relaxed, but very boring.

However, being able to work with people around my age group (20-30) made the work day better than it could be.

The best part about the job was being able to get free popcorn and soft drinks, discounted concessions, and free movies.

The worst part was being an usher and cleaning several 100+ seat theaters by yourself because of understaffing.
Pro érvek
Free popcorn, discounted concessions, flexible hours, free movies
Kontra érvek
No guaranteed breaks, long hours, hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Exhausting Job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, július 29.
The shifts at AMC Theatres may be short compared to other jobs, but you feel extremely exhausted due to the atmosphere and the lack of sleep due to working late nights.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
poor management
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 29.
having coworkers on the same "level" was amazing and they were pretty cool but most of the managers focused on being friends, or took the job waaay too seriously at points, and not serious when needed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van