AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

379 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 452 értékelés megtekintése
Okay place
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harahan, LA2018, május 22.
Besides the other crew members it was terrible. Management was shady, pay is horrible, and the people you have to put up with is atrocious. I would recommend it as a quick part time job for anyone. The only reason I stayed so long was because of the other crew members.
fast past
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxon Hill, MD2018, május 20.
typical work day for ushers included cleaning theaters, making sure the lobby was stocked and clean and greeting customers. working at concessions consisted of greeting and taking customers orders and making sure they had a good experience.
Fun Work Place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, május 18.
Its was a very nice place to work are a full time student. Very easy and flexible hours allowed me the freedom to work around my school schedule with ease.
badly managed
crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Homestead, PA 151202018, május 18.
managment is to strict, excessive hours at weird times, low pay, and no breaks. would not reccomend working here as the managment will work you just under the required time for a break and if your part time work you as many hours as humanly possible each week.
free tickets, discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks, bad managment, bad scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun Workplace, but terrible pay
FA Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2018, május 18.
They have a hard time finding anyone with the amount they pay. As well as the latest management shift which has left the theater in a disarray. And when they do get new employees there bottom of the barrel teenagers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
easy and fun
Crew Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, május 17.
AMC is a great first time job. The environment was very friendly and enjoyable.As a crew member i met so many great people. The management was fair and very nice.
free movies
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really nice work environment with people I enjoyed working with
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL2018, május 14.
Very nice place to work, everyone was nice when I came into work everyday. They were very understanding and told me how to do my job when I had any questions.
Good hours, flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and fun place to work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Jordan, UT2018, május 13.
There are different stations to work like ushering, ticket-taking, concessions, and box office, so you don't really get bored of the job. It was relaxed most of the time, meaning not busy and the managers weren't hovering over you.
Free popcorn
Fun work environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosemont, IL2018, május 12.
Work days can be busy when major blockbuster movies are out, but otherwise the work day is calm and relaxing.The managers are very easy going and will work with you to make sure that you are enjoying your work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun and easygoing environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, május 12.
Very easy to understand but a lot of work. The manager was very helpful also rewarded us. Was given fake cash to use for food when we performed exceedingly. Was also given free movies, drinks, and popcorn. It's a great job just to much work for the small amount of pay.
Fun amd Fast Paced
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, május 10.
Working at AMC is fun, you always stay busy. The management is very nice and very understanding. The hardest part of the job is probably cleaning theaters, but you always have a team to help you.
great company
Theatre Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, május 9.
I would describe AMC as a great company to start for both high school students and college students with a flexible schedule. the only thing id say is a con is you only receive two free tickets at a time, it was an unlimited numbers of times though.
Terrible Working Environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountainside, NJ2018, május 7.
Asks employees to do many other things and don't pay enough to match what is expected of them. However, receiving free movies are the best especially if you are a movie fanatic
Great benefits and company
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 6.
Loved my experience at this company treatment was exceptional I would love to work for this company again only this time come back as a supervisor and work my way up
Loved going to work
Hated to leave
Amc theaters
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 5.
First of all the work is what you make it, but for the amount of customer service you have to provide and hours you have to put in the pay is not what employees deserve. You get no extra pay for having to work all holidays and weekends.
Free movies
Short/no breaks, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Workplace
Theater Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 1.
Definitely a fast pace workplace. It gets really busy, specially when a really popular movie airs. The people and management team are very supportive and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work at
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, április 27.
An extremely well-done place where one can enjoy, and have a great time. I highly like to say to work there, and as gone there multiple times before applying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2018, április 26.
I work the cash register. I make popcorn, stock the candy and make sure the drink machine is not empty. I check and make sure there is ice in the drink machine, I do bathroom check and much more.
AMC experience
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 23.
A typical day at work was spent dealing with angry customers, no breaks, and standing on your feet for 8 hours. I learned how to work a register and I also learned to deal with angry/unsatisfied customers.The most enjoyable part of the job was the food. Culture is pretty diverse but the mall is not the safest place to work at.
Discounted meals
Kontra érvek
Unpaid, short breaks, you usually wont get a break, poor management, and inadequate training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Crew Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, MD2018, április 19.
Always something to do, you either clean up each theatre sell movie tickets or sell snacks in the concession stand for half the day until you clock out. Some jobs are harder than others. Chill managers who are nice but stern and want you to get the job done. Co-workers were all really nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job is probably concessions on weekends because there is a high volume of people trying to get food that cooks really slowly.
Pro érvek
discounts on food and free movies
Heavy workload on weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van