AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

271 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2017, december 8.
This was my first job so I learned a lot. The management was good and so were the hours. I would normally work 9am-5pm or 5pm-12am. Some days could be really slow and others were very busy.
Free movie tickets, Free rewards card, Good hours, Good management
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Could be fun. Unless your Management sucks
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 7.
No day was a typical day. You could be schedule to do work in one section of the theater but end up doing many different things through out the day which I enjoy. The culture was good many people to work but small enough to know everyone, somewhat like a family. Stock or maintenance were difficult at times. Issue i had was management, instead of leading they were usually not around and expecting you to do 2-3 different jobs at the same time, which could be problem because you'll leave one team for another to hurry back and help them again. They also didn't hire enough so you were always under staff. I did learn many things from fixing walls/machinery,communication, cleaning etc...
free movie tickets?
Kontra érvek
Guess can be rude, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great coworkers, fast paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2017, december 5.
At AMC I had the privilege to work with some great employees who were really friendly, it is a very fast paced job when it gets busy. I got the chance to also enjoy the benefits of working at AMC, which included free movies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Amc
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, december 5.
Fun, temporary work environment for college and high school students.
Little chance for advancement unless you know someone.
As much as people complain about the managers at AMC, with the exception of one or two, the management at AMC is quite good, albeit, temporary. It seems that they have little say in what AMC will and will not do and they do the best that they can with what they receive.
My biggest concern is that even though we are the busiest in the nation, there is little interest from corporate to help fix many issues that could be resolved if AMC was more willing to spend for the overall upkeep of the busiest theatre in the nation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exploits workers, like many other large companies
CREW MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, november 28.
You get paid as low as possible while they are constantly increasing your workload and trying to cut budgets. Be prepared to work every night, weekend and holiday. Kiss any chance of a social life good-bye. They tell ever new hire that they will receive a raise every six months, you will never get them. You will always be tired from all of the physical labor, this job truly consumes every fiber of your being.
Free movies
Low pay, No breaks, Bad hours, Physical labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Good first job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2017, november 27.
Good for a first job. Made some good friends and most of the lower management is nice. It's a lot of hard, physical work though and you don't get paid a decent wage. Customers also tend to treat you quite horribly, but upper management won't ever stand up for you. Really fast paced and stressful, you get mobbed by customers almost everyday.
Pro érvek
Breaks, food discounts, free movies
Bad pay, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 22.
The job overall is great. The tasks that need to be done are fairly easy and trainable. Things just never ran smoothly cause of poor management. People getting wrongfully promoted solely based on favoritism, shift cuts resulting in understaffing, and no recognition for accomplishments/achievements.
Very stressful work environment
CREW MEMBER-RAISING CANES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, november 21.
A typical day could be very stressful. The hardest part of my job would be working in position by myself due to bad scheduling, Management was very bad as well. When needed by the crew members even guests, they were always gone.
Free Movies
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but mainly a job for high schoolers
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2017, november 17.
I really enjoyed working at AMC, however, as a college kid, I didn't really like working with high schoolers or teenagers. There was a lot of drama because of how young the employees were. This isn't a bad job if you are just starting out or need a little extra money in your pocket. The hours are very flexible and the managers are definitely willing to work with you in any situation that you may have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Fun place to work at.
Theatre Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017, november 13.
Although some customers could be rude when it came to prices, the culture at AMC was very nice and well paced. I enjoyed being a crew member there even though it was such a short time, I hope one day I'll be able to work for this company again.
Pro érvek
Free movies, good soda options, delicious food, discounted prices
Kontra érvek
Some customers could be a little hot headed and try quarreling with crew members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment and community
Crew Member for AMC Desert Star Cinema (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI2017, november 13.
This job was a fun place to work. I enjoyed many things about working here most of all the people that I worked with. The typical day involved selling tickets, concessions, and ushering the theaters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for your first job, but management didn't really seem to care about how long you worked even if you were under age
PFilm crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2017, november 13.
Amc theaters was an interesting place to work at, you will meet a lot of great people when working there. It really does teach you how the real work experience looks.
Decent lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Worked to long for being under age
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An easy-going workplace as long as you do your job right.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, FL2017, november 12.
A typical day at work is very laid back. I was an usher, and as long as you follow the schedule of theaters you need to clean, and work at a reasonable pace, the job is simple. Hardest part of the job is honestly to walk into a theater you are about to clean, and watch people either leave their trash, or drop things on the way out and not attempt to pick them up. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow crew members. It was a very friendly environment, and everyone worked together very well.
Pro érvek
Discounts at concession when on-shift, free movie tickets
fun job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Jolla, CA2017, november 10.
fun place to work.free movies. sick hours. is great if you only need a part time job. you meet some pretty amazing people working at a theater. id still be working there if i didnt move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crew members is where it's at
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2017, november 7.
When I started working at AMC I was welcomed with open arms. The crew help you settle in and are always there if you aren't understanding the work place. It's all about the crew and management. I will always recommend friends or family to apply there, they are a great team.
15 minute paid breaks
Start off minimum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, november 7.
If you want a good first time job, this is it. Perfect for a high schooler with a busy schedule. Just make sure you are open at least 2 days out of the weekend.
Free movie tickets, discounts
Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
N/a
Theatre Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2017, november 3.
It was a great job to work at. But I was getting to old for the pay. It wasn’t enough for my liking. But overall the job was very very very nice to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2017, november 2.
Everyone is always happy. I learned how to work 3 different areas. You always had a laugh while you were there. The hardest part was when working in concessions and it got really busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun filled with great people.
Loews Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresh Meadows, NY2017, október 26.
I learned how to work with my crewmates and time management skills. A typical day at work for me, as I work weekends involved dealing with costumer complaints and cooking while keeping my work areas clean and presentable for both on looking and excited guests.
free tickets
Kontra érvek
alot of running around and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for an entry level, part-time job.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, október 25.
If you have never had a job I would recommend starting here because it looks good to have something on a resume but don't plan on staying long. Management is ridiculous and you can get fired for the most trivial things.
Free movie tickets
Kontra érvek
Bad management, unflexible hours.

Átfogó minősítés