AMC Theatres-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Crew Member

496 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 919 értékelés megtekintése
Summary of Working at AMC Theaters
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, november 16.
I worked at AMC Theaters for almost 3 years before I was forced to quit due to multiple hospitalizations. I had a great time at work because of the environment and the people. I had amazing coworkers and upper management that I bonded with and who would fix issues I had fast and easily. I almost worked full-time hours as a part-time employee which was another benefit to this job. There weren't really any consequences or bad parts for the job except for possibly only during one time. That one time happens to be when you're closing the theater and you get out super late at night after closing up by yourself. It was my least favorite shift. Other than that though, that job was my favorite.
Pro érvek
Free employee movie tickets for not working, free movie tickets for 1-2 family members during or not through employee work shift
Kontra érvek
Short break, no healthy food for sale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun employees and fun tasks
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, november 14.
The fellow crew were amazing, they were all very supportive. The management is really great and accommodating, and the culture is great. If you need a lot of hours they are willing to accommodate. Hardest part of the job is standing for long periods and the guests that complain about minuscule tasks. Yet the most enjoyable part is just talking to guests sometimes, and also connections with coworkers.
Discounts, Employee Benefits
standing
Fun, at first
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, november 13.
It's a fun summer job. Long term though, I would not recommend. The discounts still make you pay way too much for food, you have to work 7 and a half hours for a break, and sometimes they won't even let you take one
Discounts. Free movies.
No other benefits. Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work when you're young.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA 921542018, november 12.
stay out of drama. time goes by fast usually because it'll be busy on the weekends so that is a plus. most theaters offer free tickets for you and your family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very slow paced but somehow still stressful.
Crew Member (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2018, november 12.
Working at AMC was somehow slow but I still managed to go home everyday feeling stressed out. I was given zero training, I was just thrown in to the job and expected to do the work. Management sat in their office all day and did nothing, I was forced to do things I was not physically able to do, I was given no breaks and when I tried to take breaks I was told I could not. Pay was kind of bad, hours were long, just a terrible environment altogether.
Pro érvek
Free popcorn, free slushies, free drinks, some of the coworkers are cool
Literally everything else.
fun place to work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, AL2018, november 10.
AMC theaters was a fun place to work with great coworkers. I sold tickets and concessions, clean bathrooms, and theaters. Management understood if you needed to take off.
Pro érvek
free popcorn, drinks, and movies
no real benefits
Nope
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, november 8.
The free popcorn and movies was good. The supervisors are mean and get mad at you constantly. The customers are always mad about something. I would not recommend. They constantly change staff because no one wants to work here.
Free movies and popcorn
a lot
Free movies/bad pay
Westminster - Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, november 7.
Great, fun highschool job or get you through college job, BUT, Still making 10.20 after 5 years. Make more than a manager at my other job. Never get raises.
FREE MOVIES!
Kontra érvek
No holiday pay, have to work all the holidays, base holidays on first come first serve, not seniority, have to work weekends, no food discount off the clock
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes a fun work environment
Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, november 6.
At the beginning my experience at AMC Theaters was good. However, the longer you work there the more you realize how corrupt the system is. At my specific location the only way to get promotions or raises was to become best friends with the GM. None of it depends upon your ability to sell stubs (our rewards program), your customer service abilities, or your overall work ethic. Fun place to work as a teen as long as you don't mind that bit of it.
Unlimited Free Movies
Cannot advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work with a lot of benefits
AMC Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, november 4.
It is a great place to work at if it is your very first job, but you will most likely get to a point where you feel like you need to work somewhere else.
Lots of benefits
Almost no break time
best job ever
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 1.
AMC is an amazing place to work no complaints. i enjoy workers for this company management is so great to me also the work environment is so good i defiantly enjoy worker here
free movies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Always fun
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2018, október 29.
Because of all the things you could do in a day it was never really slow moving. Getting to see shows before they were released was my favorite part. I also enjoyed when guests would ask openiins in films and things before picking a movie to see. Opening weekends were the best times seeing fans lined up all over the theatre and dressed up in costumes.
Fun
Low pay/few hours
fun workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 27.
It was a great starter job to have if you want to gain your skills in the work environment. The pay was descent at the time being but eventually You will be ready to leave and work somewhere else.
discounts
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Needed a temporary job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Nyack, NY2018, október 24.
I needed a temporary job after graduating from college because I am having trouble finding a job related to my major. My AMC was hiring so I figured it would be an easy job to get while looking for a career. I could not have been more wrong. The job is long hours and I'm often asked to stay even later. I have gone into a shift at 4 and have had to stay until 1 in the morning. Dealing with the customers is even more frustrating. They are rude and obnoxious and very often degrading. You will often get yelled at because everything is so expensive (even though you clearly are not the one who is setting the prices). I have not been at my job for long but I am already looking for other jobs so I can get out of there. I used to love going to the movies but now I don't even want to watch them on tv. DO NOT JOIN THE AMC CREW ANYWHERE.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay and treat us like plebians.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO 801342018, október 23.
The upper management outside the store should be reprimanded for their utter lack of respect for their lower level employees. When you pay someone minimum wage and then expect them to jump through hoops to meet new standards, you are setting both the employees and the company for failure.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Relaxed workplace
AMC THEATER CREW (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, IL2018, október 23.
typical theater responsibilities. Good amount of time off for break. The management was great as well as co workers and they were flexible with schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, needs a new GM.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, október 20.
GM is very unprofessional, many times would cuss at employees and one occasion a customer. Very lazy, never helps when it is need, only when convenient for her. Has everybody else do tasks for her so she can sit in her office on her phone.
Free movies
Kontra érvek
Discounts are still too expensive, general manager is very unprofessional, many times very unorganized, at times they would run out of popcorn for hours at a time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
relaxed wokrplace
Crew Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 17.
Didn't pay enough for the amount of work you did. But management was very relaxed and you could basically do whatever. You could be on your phone whenever but when it was time to work there was alot of work to do.
relaxed environment
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but pay is only fit for a teen
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, FL2018, október 16.
I loved this job it was my favorite place to work. You get to know the regulars and meet all types of people. It is a very fast paced environment which works well for me because I like to be busy. I loved getting to see free movies and discounted food. Management wasn’t the best and pay was ridiculously low.
Cool job to have
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2018, október 16.
Amc was the best job I every had. Nice environment cool people to work with plus you get to watch free movies when your off. The only thing I didn’t like was the pay which is 7.25 but I say go for it it’s an awesome job to have.
But you get free movies
Have to pay for lunch
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van