AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 866 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
High turn around
Crew Leader/ projection staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, szeptember 3.
Highly stressful policies and duties constantly change. Not focusing on customers or employees. They’d rather reduce staffing to maximize profits and at the same time require staff members to accomplish the same duties. Customer service suffers because of insufficient staffing.
Pro érvek
Free movies, discount on food
Kontra érvek
May not work posted schedule, pay is low, stress high
Fun job
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, szeptember 3.
For a young kid this was a great first job, working in the movies helped me adopt little skills such as cash register and people skills. The pay sucks but then again this is a job make for 15-18 year olds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun work environment for teens
Busser/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, szeptember 2.
As a teenager I strongly believe a movie theater is the best place to work. I loved it. Lots of fun and the manager was very understanding. I recommend for anyone to take up a job with these people.
Discounts on movies
Kontra érvek
Some costumers can be quite interesting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s fun while you’re in school.
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Assembly Row2018, szeptember 2.
I loved it at first but over time I just saw it as a job to go to work. I thought I wanted a career out of this but this job drains me. There people there are amazing
Free movies, 1/2 on food, Good for the summer or in school job
Kontra érvek
Constant rude customers, Give up weekends and holidays, Big rushes overwhelming, Pay not worth the work
Relaxed place for work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, szeptember 1.
It is a good place to work at. It was a very relaxed place to work at but the moment that it became busy, it became stressful. A lot of people who come to see movies were incredibly rude. They were rude and continuously made comments about prices and every thing that they didn’t like, they complained.
Free movies
Minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, szeptember 1.
Bad managers worked like they hated their life and were really bad at treating the employees the way they did.It was a summer job only would not work there again.
Good environment to work
Assistant Theater Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, szeptember 1.
Was a good place to work, excellent manager, free movies, good crew, pay not so good, the company at the time had no desire to be in El Paso, so job security was always an issue, never knew when the theater would close, would receive little notice of closures.
Free movies
Kontra érvek
Payroll up and down based on attendance
Productive and fun workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendora, CA2018, szeptember 1.
Overall working at amc has been a thrill! Working at amc helped me with my people skill and communication skills as well. Working with others was a great experience; everyone was on the same page. Being able to work fast pace and help others was also amazing.
fun workplace
FILM CREW (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2018, augusztus 31.
great job for individuals still in college. very fun and active work environment and they work with your schedule. and if you stay long enough your opportunity to move up is on its way.
Went Downhill
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Creve Coeur, MO2018, augusztus 30.
When I was first hired the job was excellent. It was fun, productive, and management knew what they were doing. After around 4 months it went downhill when new managers started getting hired. They started hiring their family members exclusively and they started becoming less professional. Fights would break out between workers and no one would be fired because they had family in management. The managers also have favorites.
Half off on food.
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, lazy workers, biased managers, etc.
stressfull
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2018, augusztus 30.
Lots of overtime, high stress, high volume of cutomers, improperly trained managment, constant understaffing, high turnover, many late night and weekend shifts.
free movies
personalities
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, augusztus 30.
it was a lot of personalities, good people, having that job as my first job was pretty cool. I miss working there but I just wasn't getting paid enough working as much as I did
Pro érvek
free movies with a friend
not enough money/hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job for high school and college students
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2018, augusztus 30.
Working at AMC was fun and taught me a lot for future jobs. Being my first job, and having an excellent manager, life lessons were instilled from the beginning and haven't left me.
Pro érvek
Free movies, great co workers, easy to learn and excel
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, pay isn't spectacular
fun work place
Defender services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, augusztus 30.
good job not really to much to say about the job because i had to relocate but nice people,hard workers, good food ,good managers i love the team work
no free lunch
Not a good place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2018, augusztus 29.
Had to do everything while my managers and other co workers messed around. Got blamed for things. Was not fun when new management came. I would not recommend you working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Productive place to work
Concessionist/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Hills, CA2018, augusztus 29.
It is a pretty fun place to work with fun and friendly co-workers but management does pick favorites and promotes people who don't work up to the standards that are needed to be promoted.
discounts
short and inconsistent hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you are not expecting to earn much money.
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Highland Village, TX2018, augusztus 28.
AMC was great to work at. Fun filled workplace, crew screenings, great management, etc. However, at $7.25 an hour with under 20 hours a week, it was not the best for money. I received about $150 biweekly, which was alright for the timebeing. But eventually was not enough, it is the only reason I left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work for teens
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, augusztus 28.
I would say it's a good place to work for teens. it's a good first job but it's not a great job for people who have to do more stuff. i would say that it's a good job for teen, but not for adults
flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Theatre Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, augusztus 28.
AMC theatres was an incredible opportunity to hone my management skills and learn valuable lessons about the theater business. I was given constant constructive feedback in order to be able to progress my career.
Fun place to work
Kitchen Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2018, augusztus 28.
AMC is a fun place to work, every one is very easy going and friendly. It is a great place to work and there are many opportunities for advancement and to grow with the company.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van