AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 834 értékelés megmutatása
first job
Film Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 15.
This job is great for high school students. It's very easy to pick up hours but it's also easy to lose hours if there isn't a popular movie showing. The only benefit is flexible schedule but you have to commit to working on holidays and weekends.
free movies
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter but overall not rewarding
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2017, november 14.
Working here was a really good first job for me but I couldn't have stayed any longer than I had. Managers were messy and did not communicate well, hard to resolve issues even when going straight to the general manager. Job was relatively easy but working christmas was a mess.
AMC at its Best
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaithersburg, MD2017, november 14.
When writing publicly about my experience AMC, and considering this is a formality, I chose to focus it on its best then at its worst. Working at AMC at it's best includes a positive work environment with like minded individuals who support and encourage each others success. Its a great way participate in the social film space and easily the best part time I could ask for while working through college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The absolute best job for a college student
Corporate Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton Township, MI2017, november 13.
I had alot of fun working for AMC as a college student I would never advice an adult to work for this company as they fired me for having a tattoo that I had before AMC took over the chain of theatres.
Fun place to work at.
Theatre Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017, november 13.
Although some customers could be rude when it came to prices, the culture at AMC was very nice and well paced. I enjoyed being a crew member there even though it was such a short time, I hope one day I'll be able to work for this company again.
Pro érvek
Free movies, good soda options, delicious food, discounted prices
Kontra érvek
Some customers could be a little hot headed and try quarreling with crew members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment and community
Crew Member for AMC Desert Star Cinema (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin Dells, WI2017, november 13.
This job was a fun place to work. I enjoyed many things about working here most of all the people that I worked with. The typical day involved selling tickets, concessions, and ushering the theaters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for your first job, but management didn't really seem to care about how long you worked even if you were under age
PFilm crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2017, november 13.
Amc theaters was an interesting place to work at, you will meet a lot of great people when working there. It really does teach you how the real work experience looks.
Decent lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
Worked to long for being under age
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An easy-going workplace as long as you do your job right.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, FL2017, november 12.
A typical day at work is very laid back. I was an usher, and as long as you follow the schedule of theaters you need to clean, and work at a reasonable pace, the job is simple. Hardest part of the job is honestly to walk into a theater you are about to clean, and watch people either leave their trash, or drop things on the way out and not attempt to pick them up. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was my fellow crew members. It was a very friendly environment, and everyone worked together very well.
Pro érvek
Discounts at concession when on-shift, free movie tickets
Conflicted
AMC Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2017, november 11.
I liked amc and hated it the same time. I enjoyed working with my coworkers. The managers were ok. Some not so much. Dealing with the public was a mess but at times ok.
Pro érvek
Get to watch movies for free
Kontra érvek
Pay was bad for the amount of work put in.
Good first job
Film Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, november 10.
It is a good first job in the fact that it gives you work experience. It does teach you how to deal with guests and quick changes to the pace in the workplace.
Pro érvek
Work experience, get to see free movies
Kontra érvek
Work hours, Schedule changes weekly, not very good benefits
fun job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Jolla, CA2017, november 10.
fun place to work.free movies. sick hours. is great if you only need a part time job. you meet some pretty amazing people working at a theater. id still be working there if i didnt move.
My summary
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2017, november 9.
All in all it was a great experience but being paid so little to do so much takes it's toll on you after awhile. you get discounts but only when working you get free movies but only if the theater has room for you. It's a real workers vibe rather than a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun for teenagers or college students
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 8.
It's fun working for AMC if you remain as a crew member.

favoritism plays a big role, especially as you move up in the company.

A lot of managers, not all, like to help you move up, but they also are not the greatest with shaping you into what they are expecting out of you. They then use the opportunity to fire those who aren't "cut out for the job" to look good for corporate. So then you kind of just question if they help people to move up just for numbers.
Pro érvek
paid time off, free movies, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
late hours, no leaving until the last movie ends and everyone is out of the building. weekends and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are younger and less educated than you
FILM CREW (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morristown, NJ2017, november 8.
Really, the worst part of working for AMC was how mean and lazy the managers and supervisors were. Second worst was probably the company culture in general. You'd be expected to work like a machine all weekend long, and no breaks unless you were a minor (so that means you can't eat or drink for literally hours unless you sneak it).
Pro érvek
Free movies when you're not working
Kontra érvek
Being treated like a slave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crew members is where it's at
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2017, november 7.
When I started working at AMC I was welcomed with open arms. The crew help you settle in and are always there if you aren't understanding the work place. It's all about the crew and management. I will always recommend friends or family to apply there, they are a great team.
15 minute paid breaks
Start off minimum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, november 7.
If you want a good first time job, this is it. Perfect for a high schooler with a busy schedule. Just make sure you are open at least 2 days out of the weekend.
Free movie tickets, discounts
Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Great social grounds
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockland County, NY2017, november 5.
AMC is a great first job for people just starting out it is very fun but yet juvenile. I would say it;s a starter job its easy light not much to do making it ideal for kids
Great
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2017, november 5.
Movies were good. Kitchen enviorment was fun and different. Learned a lot. At times struggled with staff, but the kitchen still flowed. Great dishes as well.
my exp
Concession Stand Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2017, november 4.
grapevine was not pleasant Arlington was bomb best place to work at everyone was great but grapevine was the worst and they didn't even give benefits/discounts like Arlington did, managers wouldn't even given me a raise even though their starting was a dollar higher.
bad management, brown nosers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2017, november 4.
someone close to me worked at AMC Bad management, always scheduled for closings which means clean all the machines and even grease drains. Pay was minimum wage. If manager got upset with you he cut your hours. Very petty childish environment.
free movies, popcorn