AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 985 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor Management and Poor Customer Service
SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, november 26.
The management was poorly run, and customer service was hardly adequate.

A typical day at work was coming into the theater, and expecting to find a line of dissatisfied customers wanting free movie passes, or a refund for their experience. It was a normal expectancy every day I worked there.
Free meal
Kontra érvek
poor job security, no recognition for hard work
Slow paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, november 26.
between a rude general manager who didn't care about his staff, and the eight hour shift I would get once, twice a week, long time employment there was no an option. The location needs a lot of renovation and love.
lots of free time
Kontra érvek
management did nothing, large staff group
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers and managers make it bearable
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morristown, NJ2018, november 26.
A typical day is great with a mix of rushes and dead times. Rushes where you have a bunch of costumers at one and dead times where no one is around.

Managers were also nice and understanding and extremely helpful

The only stressful part of the job was the rude costumers

Enjoyable part is the experience

Ushering is pretty tiring
Free movies, drinks
Kontra érvek
The hours that you have to work, can end very late.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
AMC doesen't care
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, november 26.
Truly horrible. Perfect job for a teenager who doesn't actually care about making money at all. You're paid scraps to sweep with old brooms and dustpans from the 80's that are completely ineffective at actually cleaning. I've had many jobs, I have experience working with customers of all different types but working here was just........ terrible.

Training was a joke. They threw me in and told me to basically start cleaning the bathrooms and theaters with no guidance whatsoever. They SORT of show you what to do, but not really. They just hope you can pick it up on your way. Training was also an 8 hour shift on the busiest Saturday of the year. Absolutely horrible. This alone made me decide to never go back to an AMC theaters ever again. You realize how filthy and disgusting everything really is when you work there, no one cleans any spaces except for the ones that guests see (occasionally) and there were rat traps all over our break room.

My managers and coworkers were nice and I was told I did a fantastic job, but they will get WHATEVER they can out of you hours wise. If you're not a minor expect to be scheduled way too much. l wanted to work very minimal part time to go back to school but they kept scheduling me for 8 hour shifts. The physical and mental toll this position takes on you is not worth minimum wage. The free movies aren't worth it. When you're ripping tickets guests get upset that we have to card if you look younger than 25 after 9 PM. You'll get pressured to sell stubs more and more even though people really aren't that interested. Managers expect you
  több... to have an actual investment in the theater when you're getting paid min wage or less and being treated badly by everyone around you and that just isn't realistic.Working here for an extremely short time really negatively effected me. Treat your employees better, pay better wages to not only crew, but managers and GMS, and you wouldn't have such high turnover rates. I wish I'd listened to reviews before being hired, I would have never even wasted my time with this position. After my first training day I never went back. Honestly just go be a cashier somewhere instead, you'll probably get paid more.  kevesebb
Friendly managers/coworkers
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Crew Members
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2018, november 26.
AMC was a temporary job while I was in high school. The environment made by the managers and the other crew members made the job very enjoyable. I noticed a lot of help from the managers side, even if they didn't want to do things, they always did their best to help aid in situations and take care of difficulties. It was a great job to do while in high school and is very easy going and relaxed.
Pro érvek
Free movies, fun coworkers, downtime
Busy weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced yet relaxed
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, november 25.
A good place for teens, or anyone looking to make an extra buck. The pay is decent but not enough to live off of. The discount is good though. Can be fast paced.
Discounts, flexible hours
Poor hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
i like enjoy working
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broadway ny, ny2018, november 24.
Customers service
Greet customers
point of sales
Cashier/management was good/workplace was cultural
enjoyed meeting people and greeting them
the job was not hard but having about 200 people waiting to ring up on line waiting to be serve.
Making sure customers are happy
free drinks
no health care
A start job
Crew Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rapid City, SD2018, november 24.
Requires basic skills, effiecent cleaning and multi-tasking skills. Customer service is big in the movie industry, thanking guest and directing them and keeping them happy when they mad about prices and being late for movies.
Free Movies
Kontra érvek
NO OT. NO Holiday pay or holidays off.
Agradable, mucho que hacer
Constructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apodaca, N. L.2018, november 21.
Innovar, ser creativo
nunca dar algo por terminado, se puede hacer mas
espiritu de urgencia
el tiempo, contra entrega
producto terminado
tiempo, entre trabajos
clima
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fun but challenging.
Movie Theater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 20.
Working here was a great first job and at first was great but management was hard to work with at times and the pay was very low especially with the hours i had been working while there.
free movies
management
Its a good rookie job
Cashier/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 19.
When a new movie comes out be prepared to work until the whole movie leaves the theatre. It is a good job to have when you first start out, but as a retirement job, I don't think it suits that lifestyle, for me.
free movie
non
Fast paced
Dish, Prep and line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL 328302018, november 19.
You have to be in uniform. Always get your work done as soon as possible or you might get in trouble for it. Sometimes they fire people without reasons and they have favorites so make sure they like you.
good pay, good workers
Kontra érvek
Managers aren't always doing their best but never point it out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a productive and fun work place i enjoyed working there a lot every one was nice and friendly and respectful
Usher and Cashier and ticket taker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2018, november 19.
If u you don’t kno how to get on your feet and move quickly AMC isn’t for you. Amc is a fast past work place so if your not willing to multitask or Atleast willing to leaven how to it’s not for you at all.
50% off there meals being that u work there and free drinks
Can get really busy
Summary of Working at AMC Theaters
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broomfield, CO2018, november 16.
I worked at AMC Theaters for almost 3 years before I was forced to quit due to multiple hospitalizations. I had a great time at work because of the environment and the people. I had amazing coworkers and upper management that I bonded with and who would fix issues I had fast and easily. I almost worked full-time hours as a part-time employee which was another benefit to this job. There weren't really any consequences or bad parts for the job except for possibly only during one time. That one time happens to be when you're closing the theater and you get out super late at night after closing up by yourself. It was my least favorite shift. Other than that though, that job was my favorite.
Pro érvek
Free employee movie tickets for not working, free movie tickets for 1-2 family members during or not through employee work shift
Kontra érvek
Short break, no healthy food for sale
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace just poorly managed and not enough pay
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, november 15.
Ultimately a great place to work and make decent money able to work as little and sometimes as much as you want by picking up and releasing shifts. Management wasn’t the best a lot of personal issues brought into work and affecting employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun employees and fun tasks
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2018, november 14.
The fellow crew were amazing, they were all very supportive. The management is really great and accommodating, and the culture is great. If you need a lot of hours they are willing to accommodate. Hardest part of the job is standing for long periods and the guests that complain about minuscule tasks. Yet the most enjoyable part is just talking to guests sometimes, and also connections with coworkers.
Discounts, Employee Benefits
standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
AMC Slow moving days
Theater Clerk AMC Weston (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, november 14.
After going from the deli to AMC I realized how slow paced AMC was. I would get a customer to help every 10 minutes on slow days. On crowded days you would still have nothing to do between showings. It made me realize I was made for fast paced environments. I can't handle wasting time
Easy, Good benifits, nice coworkers
Easy, Slow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun, at first
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, november 13.
It's a fun summer job. Long term though, I would not recommend. The discounts still make you pay way too much for food, you have to work 7 and a half hours for a break, and sometimes they won't even let you take one
Discounts. Free movies.
No other benefits. Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work when you're young.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA 921542018, november 12.
stay out of drama. time goes by fast usually because it'll be busy on the weekends so that is a plus. most theaters offer free tickets for you and your family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very slow paced but somehow still stressful.
Crew Member (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utah2018, november 12.
Working at AMC was somehow slow but I still managed to go home everyday feeling stressed out. I was given zero training, I was just thrown in to the job and expected to do the work. Management sat in their office all day and did nothing, I was forced to do things I was not physically able to do, I was given no breaks and when I tried to take breaks I was told I could not. Pay was kind of bad, hours were long, just a terrible environment altogether.
Pro érvek
Free popcorn, free slushies, free drinks, some of the coworkers are cool
Literally everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van