AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 977 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energy consuming and low pay
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Tampa, FL2018, február 4.
My experience at AMC was very brief due to the fact that I was started with only making 8.50 an hour while having to work long hours and perform a lot of hard work. Also the call off procedure is really messed up. I had asked another person to cover my shift and they agreed and it was told to the manager on duty however the person that was suppose to cover my shift said they couldn’t an hour before my scheduled shift. Long story short I got written up for that situation even though I had followed procedure.
Free movie tickets
Kontra érvek
Only discount on food while during scheduled shift; low pay; long hours; bad scheduling;
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but not for management
Administrative Manager & Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  NJ2018, február 4.
I would never be a manager ever again at AMC Theatres.
$13/hr is too little for the stress of this job. I started off with 1 dept. Due to reduction in hours they eliminated overtime 6 months after I started and by that time I was given the 3 largest depts to run.
Upper mgmt loves to micromanage despite her only having 2 yrs mgmt experience vs my 12 yrs... no trust from that.
Little pay, bad hours.. wouldn't be a manager here ever again.
Pro érvek
Free movies, free soda and popcorn
Kontra érvek
Bad hours, terrible pay, too much stress, no overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It was fun
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 3.
It was a fun place to work but a lot of work you stay busy management was good you had slot of dis count due to it being on disney property it was worthwhile
Great work place
Floor Supervisor/ Facilities Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CA2018, február 1.
AMC is great work place especially when you are a young individual working and going to school, the hours work great with your school schedule and allow you great benefits of free movies and working with other individuals around your age.
Kontra érvek
Movies open every day even holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Coworkers horrible place to work
Film Crew associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 1.
Did not enjoy having to deal with the attitudes of the guests, or management when things got out of hand. They will treat you unfairly. You do not get breaks, the only time you do is if you are scheduled for more than 8 hours.
Fun workplace!
Customer Service Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington Park, MD2018, január 31.
AMC Theatres is an upbeat and fast paced place to work. You get to form relationships with coworkers on a daily basis working closely with each other and in many different positions. The opportunities for job advancement are of plenty and on the job training is fantastic. All tasks are simple to perform and do not require a lot of effort outside of a few inventory items weighing in excess of 20lbs.
Pro érvek
Free movie tickets, free popcorn and soda
Kontra érvek
down time during movie screenings
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked while I was in high school
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, január 30.
I worked in all areas of the movie theatre, mostly in the customer service area. I loved my coworkers and still have great relationships with them. I wouldn't recommend this job to someone who is a full time student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy to work and prepares you for other endeavors
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Voorhees, NJ2018, január 30.
Family like enviroment, everyone gets along. It is competivive along with good benefits as far as movies and rewards to provoke initiative. I enjoyed it.
Fun Place to Work While Looking for Something Better
Supervisor/Booth Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabeth, NJ2018, január 30.
There is no such thing as a typical day at AMC Theatres. Every time I came into work there would be something new or different to handle. I learned a lot in the ways of managing a business day-to-day and digital cinema management. It's a shame you get paid too little for the work you put in and things were so mis-managed, otherwise I might still be working there.
Free Movies!
Poor management
Fast-paced movie theater
Film Crew/ Floating Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, január 29.
Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
Temp Job
Theater Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fitchburg, WI2018, január 29.
The schedule manager wasn't great but she was later fired after I left. The main manager was great. The place completely changed after I left so I'm sure it's alright. I just didn't enjoy it. Movies were nice though.
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that cares only for higher ups
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, január 29.
AMC does not care about their employees unless they are senior management or higher. I had to teach my senior manager how the money works with tip shares and the semantics of how the percentages work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work for movies
Server\Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, január 27.
My co-workers where great. It was fun to great to see movies on my off time. My scheduled hours where okay for the time I was employed there. If given the chance I'd would return.
Pro érvek
Getting to work with other and see movies
Kontra érvek
The amount of hours I was scheduled
Fast Paced
GENERAL MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, január 26.
Fast paced environment. Company underpays Managers and Supervisors. Holidays and weekends required and can get stressful when trying to find a work life balance. A lot of work is passed down to the theatres and at times it is overwhelming and almost impossible to manage. The culture can be great but the company loses sight when it is shoving the AMC Stubs card down your throat.
Fun environment
Restaurant Theatre Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, január 26.
Work days are a fun fast paced environment. Late hours are required and schedules are done weekly. It does allow for a lot of last minute planning however it also means it can be difficult to make long term plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun and productive.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, MO2018, január 26.
It was a fun and very relaxed environment with a lot of friends to work with. The management was poor and never had anything done and there wasn't room for advancement.
Short breaks
It's a place to start
Crew Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2018, január 25.
If you're just looking for a low stress job while going to school, this is pretty much one of the most flexible jobs to get. If you want to advance, it's a lot harder just because there are less open positions to fill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Favoritism and very poor management
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Dartmouth, MA2018, január 24.
Getting any comment on your achievements is like pulling teeth, but getting any comment on your average performance and mistakes is as easy as breathing in the wrong direction.

Bad management; bad communication between management. Manager 1 says one thing, tell manager 2 what manager 1 said, manager 2 has no idea what you're talking about.

Scheduling for stations you've never done as if the scheduling manager thinks you've done it a million times.

Favoritism. A favorite employee can get away with certain things, but if you do it you get a write up or a warning.

Lazy kids. Break room trash can needs changing every day because the kids are too lazy to change it. Lazy coworkers in general. People no show for shifts they don't want and never attempt coverage.

You cover someone, no one else covers you.

Pay is decent and hours are good. The only pros to this place.
Pro érvek
Free movies, flexible schedules, good hours
Kontra érvek
Management, coworkers, management, schedules.
Fun Place to work
All Server/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2018, január 23.
The place was fun to work at, but there was no real stability in terms of the hours. On top of that, there was no real chance for advancement and the benefits were not particularly great, unless you were management. However it was a fun atmosphere and I did enjoy the environment quite a bit.
Fun place to work at!
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2018, január 23.
Working at AMC was really fun I enjoyed mt management team and my co-workers. Only complaint I will have is that people will take things out on you for the pricing but you got used to it!
Pro érvek
Free Movies! and discounts when working!
no room for advancement.