AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 502 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun for a college job
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2018, május 31.
Was in college while working here and had a great time, pay wasn't an issue at the time for me, but if it is for you, there are little and inconsistent pay raises.
N\a
Human Resources Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2018, május 30.
I wake up every morning pumped to walk into work... sounds cliché, but so true! The culture is unlike any company I've come to work for or interviewed for. Everyone in the Glassdoor community is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your next career steps, in setting up mentorships and having one-on-ones to meet your goals. Since I've started as an OSR (only about 3 months ago) 3 of my teammates have been promoted so growth in the company can be fast and is expected.
Productive and fun environment
F&B Main (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clifton, NJ2018, május 30.
At AMC Theaters, it would have it busy moments and it slowest busy moments. What I learned while working there is that it's a safe environment to work and the managers and co-managers are nice.
Free Lunch, Breaks, and How busy it'll be
Kontra érvek
Unfriendly guests, Cut hours, and How slow the business will be
Distant and Invisible Management
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Hill, PA2018, május 29.
The general manager was never around unless a customer asked to speak to them. There is a lot of cleaning. If it is a slow day expect to scrub floors or clean windows. There are no supplies to help. Sponges or paper towels. No squigees for Windows or anything. Scrubbing bathrooms is similar you get a rag, and food safe gloves but no gloves that are safe to be touching certain things in the bathroom. It used to be a fun laidback job, now all you do is clean for 7.25 wash your hands and turn around and sell popcorn. It isn't sanitary. Theres lots of hours up for grabs but many people get sent home early often. It's minimum wage for higher paid jobs. Free movies and concessions is a plus but not really worth It.
Pro érvek
Free movies, snacks, lots of hours
Kontra érvek
Shifts normally cut short, underpaid, not fun, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Horrible Management
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danvers, MA2018, május 29.
The job is fine, if not a little boring, and dealing with people can be incredibly tiresome, but the job would be so much better if the managers were a little more accommodating.
Great part-time job
Film Crew Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, május 29.
Working at AMC is great for anyone looking for part-time work who also loves movies. It is the perfect balance between retail and food services where you don't get the heavy negatives of either and the free movies are a great bonus!
somewhat decent
Main artistic director of several short stories (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, május 28.
somewhat lenient work times, cooperative environment, long hours, bosses don't always take personal conflicts or schedules into account when making work schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place that promotes from within
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, május 28.
AMC is a fun place that trains people and then promotes its own to management positions. Perks like free movie passes helps with those that love to watch movies.
Free movies, fun atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for highschoolers or college students
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, május 28.
A typical job one would get at ayounger age. does not pay very well but they do give raises every now and then. Very easy to grasp and management was very welcoming.
Kontra érvek
deal with alot of complaints
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Cool employees
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 25.
Work here is what you make it. If you are driven and talk to the right people you’ll advance. Otherwise, you won’t. Co workers are great. Managing personal life is easy.
late hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good Summer Job
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 25.
Working for AMC has been an experience. The coworkers are all cool. Management wasn't terrible. It's just the pay didn't seem sustainable for long term employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Horrible working conditions
Concessions Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, TX2018, május 25.
Forced labor on holiday season even when violently ill, nearly hospitalized due to forced labor and threatened termination when ill of Christmas Eve. When asked to change shifts when I was beginning college, I was threatened with termination, forced to move school around work.
Free Movies
Kontra érvek
short breaks, under-payed, over-worked, no benefits, no holidays, no vacations, highly stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
A great job
Cashier and concession stand supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 24.
Working at AMC was a great experience. At first I started working 1 to 2 times a week but I soon was working every day. The management staff were all very helpful and kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
A Job
position (Volt alkalmazott) –  somewhere, somewhere2018, május 24.
The job is Decent, the staff and environment is stressful and depressing. Guest are more important. poor structure. Im sure Amc could be a better place if they had more hard working employee's who showed up to work regularly, and actually worked while on the clock.
Kontra érvek
no paid overtime or holidays, short breaks if any breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Okay
Concession Worker/Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Grande City, TX2018, május 23.
Working for AMC is fun, but there’s always drama between employees, and management doesn’t really pay attention to important issues. There isn’t much room for moving up in the company.
Free movies and discounts
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Pay was too low
Associate Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, május 23.
It was a great place to work. I enjoyed my coworker and the job benefits, but the pay sucked. You literally do everything in the theater and only get paid minimum wage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
My first theater job
customer service at concession stand (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, május 23.
I love the atmosphere and learning about movies. I enjoyed everything about AMC. I liked working at theater so much I would do it again.. Amc was like family we work hard and grew together in many ways..
family atmosphere
bores sometimes with work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful or slow and boring
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, május 22.
This is an overall okay job however, I felt management was too concerned with customer satisfaction to a point where it affected the employees negatively. You often have to cater to inconsiderate customers and due to the swing of rush hours there are times where it could be very overwhelming.
Pro érvek
When it was busy time flew
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and strenuous and difficult work as an usher
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Okay place
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harahan, LA2018, május 22.
Besides the other crew members it was terrible. Management was shady, pay is horrible, and the people you have to put up with is atrocious. I would recommend it as a quick part time job for anyone. The only reason I stayed so long was because of the other crew members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
My first job at 14 years
Customer Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, május 22.
AMC was my first job at age of 14. I was there for two years before I left because I had other activities I needed to focus on. Additionally, I needed another job that pays more. AMC has a good discount but does not pay much (back when I was there). It is a VERY fast paced job (which I totally enjoyed because it makes my shift go by fast). It is usually slow during the weekdays especially in the morning and then fast pace during the evening times especially on the weekends. Don't expect that you have a fixed position because whenever it is busy they will have you anywhere that needs more help. They are also very competitive with Stubs Reward Card (it's been a brick since I worked there and I still remember how to pitch Stubs Card to guest). Be prepared to pitch the rewards card to every guest that you engage with.
Pro érvek
Discount, friend and youthful environment
minimum wage/less pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van