AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 859 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The Worst Management
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2018, október 6.
The management team lets their feelings get in the way of their professionalism. They let their stress out on employees and react without getting an explanation (or refusing to hear one). They fired their janitors, so expect to go in at 8am or leave at 3am (because a mamager thought your working alone isn't good enough despite you doing everything and your coworker complain to the managers about how hard the work is).
free movies, food discounts
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, very low pay, overall not worth the pros
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy fun job with cool benifits
Crew member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville Centre, NY2018, október 5.
was pretty chill , work and watch movies. employers treat employees well. the job as a crew member is easy and the benefits are worth it. you can bring ur friends to watch movies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Free Movies
Business Analyst2 Theatre Systems Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, október 5.
Good job, great people. Not the most organized place. Great hours. Excellent communication between the team, with a strong desire to help each other.
Movies, People
New Ownership
unless you're 16, don't.
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 4.
bad place. poorly run. GM is very rude. The company really doesn't care about their employees. no recognition for working hard. Good first job until you get fed up and leave.
some managers
the other managers
I enjoyed working here
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, október 4.
The pay was 7.25/hour but you got a lot of perks. You get to watch any movie for free, free popcorn and drinks on the clock, and commute. The only thing I didn't like was the pay.
Productive and easy going
Usher/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2018, október 3.
I loved working here! Not only is it a stress free job, but you get see movies for free! Managers were great and it definitely was no problem for me waking up and going to work there because I loved it and made awesome friends.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers, brings shy people out of their shells
Doesn’t pay rent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive and fast paced environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Brook, IL2018, október 2.
On a typical day I would walk in, clock in, grab a broom and start cleaning. I learned time management and the meaning behind being quick and efficient. Sometimes it would get hectic, but management was always there when we needed them.
Pro érvek
Unlimited drinks and free movie showings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working but a great staff
Cashier/Usher/Concessionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Center Valley, PA2018, október 2.
A typical work day involves a lot of walking and cleaning. Also for the time i have worked there i have learned how to use a cash register and how to change the soda machines. To add all the Management there are really nice and funny.Also . the culture at the work place is very diverse so it is very east to work there. One of the hardest jobs to do is Making the hot food for concession because you have to memorize all of the food preparations. And one of the most enjoyable parts of the job is cleaning the theater cause you can find the most funniest things in there. But all in all it really not a bad place to work. Most defiantly a good first job to start with but most definitely not a long term job.
Pro érvek
Free movies, Free popcorn, Discounts on mostly everything, And discount of 10% in the Promenade
Kontra érvek
Super long hour and Have to work weekends
I was in high school
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2018, szeptember 30.
Worked here in high school don't remember anything about this place and if I did I'm sure it has changed by now. Worked here with my best friends and we didn't take it seriously
Fun place to work
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, IL2018, szeptember 28.
AMC was an incredibly fun place to work. It is a great place for young people to start out. AMC was my first job when I was in highschool and I am so thankful that I started out there. The management team is absolutely amazing and very helpful. Coworkers were always there when you needed them as well. Overall it was just a great place to work.
Fun place to work
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job, easy at times, extremely stressful at others.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, szeptember 28.
There would be times while working for AMC where I would be extremely happy and energetic; however, the majority of the time I felt like I was being drained. It could be fun, occasionally, working with friends can be fun. Once you get settled in and start closing and working until 3:00 AM, it gets old. Not to mention you’re getting paid $7.25, without a raise.
Discounts, 30-45 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
Extremely low pay for the job
Great as a Second Job
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, szeptember 27.
I work as a bartender and it is okay for a second job. The wage is minimum plus tip. The problem is it's not always guarantee with good tips; the location I'm at is pretty slow compare to some of the other locations. Both from that, the employees are beyond amazing and the managers that I work with are some of the best people I ever met. I worked for AMC on and off since 2005 (It was my first job) and I always enjoyed it every time I went back, it felt like family. Even though this may be the last time working for them ever, I would never regret going back to the company the past three times that I have but sadly I can't see myself with this company forever.
Great co-workers
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great leadership and learning opportunity
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, szeptember 27.
I have always appreciated the AMC work culture and their zero-tolerance on mediocrity. Great opportunity for growth within the company and learn leaderships roles.
Quick paced.
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 26.
My review from working at AMC movie theater was that it can be very quick paced. The main thing I learned working there was how to keep my composure with tough customers and always make the guests feel welcome and that they were always right.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Pretty Fun If You Don't Mind A Lower Wage
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, szeptember 26.
For the amount of work and responsibility, the pay is not nearly enough. I had to work in multiple departments and barely made over $10 an hour. We were always understaffed and working with teenage employees under 18 can be challenging.
Fun Environment, Free Movies
Underpaid
Stressful and Bad Communication
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN2018, szeptember 26.
AMC was a fun high school job. It was a blast getting to know not only all of my co-workers but also all of our guest. there were days so slow you'd have to make up cleaning tasks just so you didn't have to stand around. There were also days where you didn't have the chance to look around and actually process what was happening because it was so busy. Co-workers were typically nice. I learned a lot about customer service.
free movies
very poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
AMC is a very good starting point
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory Creek, TX2018, szeptember 25.
You learn many skills from this job including, money handling, dealing with customers, cooking, cleaning etc. The managers are very well put and are understanding if you need a flexible schedule. The pay is minimum wage but i would still definitely recommend for someone who is looking for a a beginner job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starter job, zero room for advancement
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2018, szeptember 24.
I enjoyed my time at AMC, but towards the end I needed a job with a higher pay. Towards the end of my job with them, there was a lot of unneeded drama and problems with management. The job itself is easy, and weekdays are relaxed. Loved most of the people I worked with.
Free movies, discounted food
Kontra érvek
Late hours, double shifts, work holidays, dirty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very fun place to work.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IN2018, szeptember 24.
This would be an ok place to work if you are in-between jobs but I would never recommend staying there very long. The people you work with are great and the free movies are nice but a lot of the job is just cleaning up after people and trying to upsell people on crazy pricey items.
Pro érvek
Free movies, discounted theather concessions
Munkahelyi kultúra
AMC 24 Disney Springs needs to be torn down and build a brand new one.
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 23.
It was a very fun place to work until upper management change. We had managers that care for the employees and business but that all change. The senior managers that are running the place have no clue on how to do their job. The place is dirty and smells really bad. The conditions of the building are very poor.
Kontra érvek
Bad upper management running the business
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van