AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 569 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a really great place to work at but not for three years.
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cartersville, GA2018, július 11.
I love working at AMC everyone is like family up there. But if you've been there for a while. They treat you horrible I wouldn't recommend it for anyone to work there honestly.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks under stress at all times.
Stressful with little pay
Concessionist/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, GA2018, július 11.
I don't know about other AMC's but my AMC fired their night janitors and then started to expect the closing concessionists and ushers to clean the whole building. On a slow day like a Monday or Wednesday, closing isn't that bad. But on a Tuesday or the weekend, it's impossible to close on time. the closing hours are 8-2am but there have been many times where we've stayed until 4 or 5 in the morning cleaning the building. They either need to hire more people to close and adjust their payroll or they need to hire the janitors back. And oh, not to mention the closers only get paid $8, which is insane.
Free movies, discounted snacks
Kontra érvek
Pay and hours are awful unless you're an opener or mid-shifter
Stayed because of coworkers
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, TN2018, július 10.
I only stayed as long as I did because of my coworkers. Then all of us decided to quit. I enjoyed being able to get close to my coworkers but when we were working 4 to 5 12 sometimes 14 hour shifts in a row it got to be too much.
Pro érvek
Few movies and discounts on snacks
Kontra érvek
Awful pay and too short of breaks
Movie
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, július 10.
I worked the register and also assisted with the serving of snacks and beverages. I cleaned the lobby and also the theater. I assisted customers to there seats.
No Room for Growth and Breaks Federal Law
Usher, Concessionist, Cashier/Box Office Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, július 10.
I used to work for AMC Theatres in Grapevine and Highland Village. They would let minors use the oven at AMC Highland Village, which is against federal law. Also, they never let you go on break, which is also the law if you work more than four hours.
excelente
pintor (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, július 10.
meu propio negocio entao trabalho sozinho por enquanto
work enviroment
Customer Service Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, július 9.
typical day: serving customers at concession stand, extremly busy and face paced, cleaning theaters for the next movie. hardest part of job cleaning of restrooms with vomit or feases
Pro érvek
discount movies, discount snacks drinks while on shift
Kontra érvek
late nights if schedule for evening shift, cleaning up after filthy customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The premier movie exhibitor in the U.S.
Senior Motion Graphic Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, július 7.
Good management. Fun work culture. Several years of work experience in meeting client's expectations and deadlines. Great perks. Great hours. Paid holidays. Overall good experience.
Annual movie passes
On a youth kick!
Job
Crew member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City Industry, CA2018, július 7.
It’s a pretty cool, and it’s very fast paced at first but once you’ve been there a while you get the hang of it and it becomes second nature and it becomes sort of fun in a way. I would recommend everyone to work here. There’s usually a lot of cool people who work at amc, life long homies
Discounts, movie tickets
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cool job to work at
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 6.
Definitely a good working experience you learn a lot the benefits are great and you make a good amount of money i would definitely work here again if I had the chance
Munkahelyi kultúra
working there at first was great but after a while you will get fed up
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, július 6.
for does who is looking for there first job i recommend working here you may not like it for some people but its a easy job to make a little bit of money .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uncomfortable and Lacking of good mangement
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 5.
My experience of working there was somewhat great at times only because of the people I worked with. The managers on the other hand were honestly terrible. But the general manger was splendid.
Great crew
Pay was terrible
All Hail the Corporate Machine
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2018, július 5.
If you have by sort of autonomy whatsoever, it will be stripped away as you rise higher in the ranks of AMC. They want everything, including employees, cookie cutter.

They don't understand small markets and it shows in theaters built in smaller cities. As a manager, you are told you own the building and to treat it as such. What is meant is that you are a scapegoat for all problems had. And that travels downhill.
Pro érvek
Free movies. Free popcorn.
Kontra érvek
Never wanting to see those movies because it invloves being inside the soul crushing place you work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you need job experience
AMC Crew Member/supervisor/management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, július 5.
Fun friendly place to work I would recommend to many people who wish to work here it’s a great place for a first job and an awesome way to meet new people
Depends on the location
Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, július 3.
The Springfield theatres are so different. Working at showplace 8 now that they’ve remodeled could give someone a heart attack. Showplace 12 is okay and the managers are fun, but no crew members know what they’re doing. And just because the managers are fun doesn’t mean they get a whole lot done. Different employees are treated differently. Parkway is the best theatre by far. It’s not too busy or too slow, the two regular managers are great and actually do their jobs, and everyone knows what they’re doing. The general manager however seems to get nothing done, and the female manager does her best to keep up with it while still creating a fun work environment. Definitely better than Hardee’s but GM needs to get their life together before trying to run a building.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment, free movies, fun managers
Customer service
Unhappy Place
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, július 3.
This was by far the worst job I have ever had. I was the only employed bartender forced to work 12 hour days. They wanted me to do manager work without paying me for it as well. In the last month, I had 3 panic attacks due to the amount of stress they would put on me. Management was zero help at all. I continually tried to talk to them about how I need their help and what I needed from them as a management team but they did not seem to care at all.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, not enough pay, high turnover, high amount of customers, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
You are wrong
xyz (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 3.
You are wrong= you assumed my job reference was for AMC theaters with no way out of providing a rating for your erroneous assumption! This rating has nothing to do with the theaters.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
It was okay
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, július 2.
I would not go back, worked too much for little pay, and did not follow mission statement. Just not really my favorite place to be. I did enjoy the management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work and home balance does not exist.
Administration/ Operation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, július 1.
Fun if your in school. It is hard to use yur sick time wheh you are a manager. You can never call out sick. if you do you get questioned if you are realy sick. Benifits were promised that were never given.
Pro érvek
free movies and semi flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no work and home balance
Amc "Amazing"
Crew member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX 787462018, július 1.
At first I really loved A.M.C and as a first job I'm lucky they hired me however it really begins to turn into a toxic environment which I will credit to a lack of team building. People feel they all know better than those around them and that makes integrating as a new employee very hard.
Pro érvek
Half off the food on lunch break
15 minute breaks.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van