AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 845 értékelés megmutatása
horrible
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 14.
horrible place all around . management all over the place . no chance of advancement . over worked under paid . hectic shift, crazy hours , crazy turn over
Fast paced
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Creve Coeur, MO2017, december 13.
In a days work i would make great money, while the help made less than minimum wage. They should change how much they pay their employees if they are only making $6 an hour.
Money
Lots of stairs
Working for an AMC theater
Cashier/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CA2017, december 12.
It's a stressful job at times and those times are more consistent than one would think. It is a demanding work environment and you have to be quick, friendly and efficient. Always wear a smile and try to connect is crucial. Earning that smile from a guest is the best part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow pace job. laid back, very chill managers
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, december 12.
I would totally recommend this job for someone who is looking for their first job, or is in school and wants some extra spending money. This is definitely not a job you could live off of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Consessionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2017, december 12.
Once I’ve got used to working everything there it was a breeze and I met friends that I still talk to. The managers were cool, but they stayed on top of everything.
Pro érvek
Discounts in concessions while at work and free drinks and movies all the time
Fun place
AMC Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN 466142017, december 12.
A place where entertainment is all around you. You know what movies are coming out and when. You learn a bit about hospitality. AMC is known for their "AMC smile". Work is flexible and not very difficult.
Pro érvek
Free popcorn during work hours; unlimited free movies
Kontra érvek
Can get busy and guests can become rude if a long line is making them late for their movie
Fun and Friendly work environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2017, december 11.
Fast paced working on weekends but not as busy on the weekdays. Learned a lot about customer service and working well with people. Most enjoyable part about the job is the great workers and free movies.
Free Movies
Lack of Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first or parttime job
Presentation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2017, december 11.
It was fun and fast paced. It's mostly students that work there, so if you're a student, you'll probably enjoy it, but might feel "old" if you're out of school. Hours can be inconsistent.
Pro érvek
Free movies, fun, fast paced
Inconsistent hours, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and friendly workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hiram, GA2017, december 11.
Busy days on weekends, weekdays were usually slower days. Fast moving working environment, Getting free movies and great discounts. Management was very helpful and friendly.
Discounts
Not alot of hours
Ok place to work
Projectionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, december 11.
I worked here years ago like back in 1998 at oaks 24. But I do remember that there was always an opportunity to be promoted. Staff was great. And the managers always helped
No benefits
Fun and Rewarding workplace
Film (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 10.
The work is simple and easy to do. The work environment is fun and rewarding. Free movies and reduced prices on meals. Everyone is friendly and cooperative. They make work go smoother. The managers could have done better and be more engaged in the work.
Reduces Meals, Free popcorn and soda, Flexible Schedule
Customers
Fun
Hourly Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2017, december 9.
AMC theatres is a great place to work. Flexible hours and decent benefits for full time management. Amazing culture. Very fast pased and constantly changing.
Free movies
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2017, december 8.
Your job is to sell Stubs cards, if you can do this, you will have a job. Everything else can be overlooked barring major guest complaints. The training program takes a week, so you get used to sitting in a classroom and then are thrust into shifts. All of your training is on customer service, but if you are caught not selling cards, even to focus on helping a customer, you will be fired.
Forced selling
Fun Workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2017, december 8.
This was my first job so I learned a lot. The management was good and so were the hours. I would normally work 9am-5pm or 5pm-12am. Some days could be really slow and others were very busy.
Free movie tickets, Free rewards card, Good hours, Good management
Low pay
Could be fun. Unless your Management sucks
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 7.
No day was a typical day. You could be schedule to do work in one section of the theater but end up doing many different things through out the day which I enjoy. The culture was good many people to work but small enough to know everyone, somewhat like a family. Stock or maintenance were difficult at times. Issue i had was management, instead of leading they were usually not around and expecting you to do 2-3 different jobs at the same time, which could be problem because you'll leave one team for another to hurry back and help them again. They also didn't hire enough so you were always under staff. I did learn many things from fixing walls/machinery,communication, cleaning etc...
free movie tickets?
Kontra érvek
Guess can be rude, poor management
A fun place to work
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 7.
It was fun - Advancement opportunities exist but you have to move to Kansas City. Little oversight was both a Pro and a Con. I didn't have anyone breathing down my back, but also, I don't think upper management had a clue of my capabilities.
Little oversight
Little oversight
Great coworkers, fast paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2017, december 5.
At AMC I had the privilege to work with some great employees who were really friendly, it is a very fast paced job when it gets busy. I got the chance to also enjoy the benefits of working at AMC, which included free movies.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Not Worth It
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asheville, NC2017, december 5.
They fired the janitors and expect their employees to stay until 3 AM and pick up the slack while giving no pay raises. They don't even recycle and we throw away multiple cardboard boxes a day. Overall the management is nice and understands we our underpaid and overworked but the owners don't care about the employees.
Pro érvek
Free movies popcorn and drinks
too many to list
Amc
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, december 5.
Fun, temporary work environment for college and high school students.
Little chance for advancement unless you know someone.
As much as people complain about the managers at AMC, with the exception of one or two, the management at AMC is quite good, albeit, temporary. It seems that they have little say in what AMC will and will not do and they do the best that they can with what they receive.
My biggest concern is that even though we are the busiest in the nation, there is little interest from corporate to help fix many issues that could be resolved if AMC was more willing to spend for the overall upkeep of the busiest theatre in the nation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job for a teenager
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2017, december 5.
I was able to learn a lot of thing in this job, that set the foundation for the real world based on the management crew and other peers, was able to watch as many free movie, free popcorn an soda, discounted hotdogs and nachos.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés