AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 570 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast Pace
Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Creve Coeur, MO2018, július 18.
Mangers there will catch attidues when we get busy , you barley get breaks And they will get mad if you step outside to smoke for 5 minutes or so , the servers never really help us Bus There theatres
Discount lunch
Horrible management no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to pay employees more
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
I liked working at AMC even though it was only a month. However, their pay absolutely sucks and not even a full-time schedule offered. I worked with great people. Even though I was hired with more people, it still seemed short staffed. One time I had to clean an entire theater myself! Some customers suck but people can be grouchy. One time I got written up for having more money left in my register (shouldn't that be a good thing). It was super busy that day so I don't know why I was written up, plus the customer left without getting their change! So, how was that my fault?. Not a bad place if you want part time work.
Free Popcorn, Discount on Snacks
Management, Low Pay, Not enough hours
Good but...
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Bluff, MO2018, július 17.
It was a good starter job right out of high school. Management was good. Stern but fair and would be inclined to help someone succeed, whether it be in the movie theater industry or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Theater Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 16.
The theatre is great for kids starting out in the workforce but for someone that has been in fast-paced restaurants its slow for me. The days are long and I find myself looking for something to do.
free movies
slow pace
First Job
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga, CA2018, július 16.
First High School Job it was flexible hours for me to work short shift after school etc. I got to see free movies early and bring friends it was a good time
Fast paced
BOOTH OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 16.
Good entry level job, definitely recommend this job for people 16-21, after college..its time to find something else, its only two locations in Jacksonville so the opportunity to advance to manger is slim and far between.
great job to pass time
Usher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, július 16.
its a great job to pass time. and have fun if you enjoy entertaining people. if you see people coming out of a theater you can make them laugh smile with a joke within the movie.
goood job
Kontra érvek
just free movies tickets not other benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A black hole in the Universe
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Many employees start off as aspirations to work, get money and live their dreams in the future. The management tells you flexibility is available but weekends are mandatory. Forget about managerial support because all of them are puppets to the corporate.
free icee
everything
Fun place to work
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 15.
I LOVED working at the movies. It was my first job and where I met my husband. Although you don't get paid overtime or holidays, it is a great first job.
hated it here
FILM CREW MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  NY2018, július 15.
the amount of work they expected for such little pay was ridiculous. Management usually took there titles too serious and never helped their staff. We always had way more work then we did employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great opportunity and workplace
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, PA2018, július 15.
It was my first job, and it provided minimum wage, and flexible schedules. It was an experience that helped me further advance in life. Management was kind and it was a great work environment. The workplace itself was amazing and friendly.
Pro érvek
Free movies for you offwork, discounted products, etc
Kontra érvek
Pay rate (no pay raise during my 2 year duration while working there)
disorganized training; changing policy
General Manager (GM) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, július 13.
AMC bought the company I originally worked for. In Training they tell you to always reach out and ask questions, but then you would end up getting several different answers and no one clarifies which is the right one. In one training session they had us all test our personalities types. Some of us didn't fit their type and it seems to me that they are finding reasons to let us go, such as failing their rigorous evaluations. Also, they seemed more money driven. They didn't seem to care for their employees or customers. Only wanted to make money any way they could.
Laid back, nice perks
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2018, július 13.
The theater you work at may differ from mine. it gets busy, but we have our slow days. These days are incredibly easy. Free posters and movies are amazing. My manager is great, but I hear of some managers who are harder to handle. The customers are ok, but the lines can get long and stressful. A slow paced day can turn into a fast paced one real quick.
Pro érvek
Free posters and movies, long breaks
Stressful rushes, demanding customers
Meh
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, július 13.
It was ok. Did not enjoy management. Did not enjoy the scheduling style. But its an easy job if you like the smell of popcorn enough to wear it for days after your shift
It was ok
Crew Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2018, július 12.
Fun and relaxed but not much space for growth. Overall I liked amc a lot but I was never going to become successful there and I know that I need to be pushed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that doesn't care for its employees
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, július 12.
The largest cinema chain in the world and they use loop holes to cheat employees. No overtime paid in Ohio (state law loop holes exploited), no holiday pay yet expected to work ALL holidays and they keep you at 28 hours a week so they don't have to offer health insurance even though that's not a federal policy anymore.
If you call off for any reason, illness, family emergency, ect., you are given a written disciplinary action. This is even with getting your shift covered. Management is not permitted to ever call off or be absent for any reason.
Free movies for yourself and 1 guest
Kontra érvek
No overtime, holiday pay, vacation or sick leave.
Good job little pay
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, július 12.
I liked working there but the pay discouraged me. Sometimes the managers wouldn’t listen to you or just flat out ignore your requests off from work no matter the importance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not what I expected
Usher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountainside, NJ2018, július 12.
I think they should take money out of our check for cleaning services. When is it the Ushers responsibility for cleaning the restrooms. I can understand cleaning the movie theater but not the bathrooms. Especially the women's bathroom. It was disgusting. It took forever to receive my check. The payroll is horrible.
Discount on movies
No teamwork
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hectic job, where employees did all the work with hardly any help from management
Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 12.
AMC was very disorganized. Though I enjoyed it for a while, I begin to realize that that place was very much ran off of favoritism and unfair treatment with a lack of communication. They had yearly raises and a rotating schedule that would have no regard toward any or all family priorities and employees request for days off, due to school, family, or emergency situations. So much so, in fact, I was terminated due to being scheduled on a day my brother had an emergency he needed help with and had let me know a week in advance about. I requested that soecific day to help my brother, yet they still scheduled me, knowing I could not go in. To top it off, there was to much drama and rumors floating around everywhere and people would steal your personal items and had no sense of privacy.
Pro érvek
Free movies and people were friendly
Kontra érvek
It was not family oriented and very disorganized
Free stuff
Usher/Concessions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IL2018, július 12.
You get free posters, pop corn, soda and slushes on breaks. and can watch movies anytime! and bring 1 person to come see movie with you. But as a minor I was paid under minimum wage. if ur an adult... u might not like this job. cleaning after people. good starter job.
free stuff
Kontra érvek
management, bathroom clean up, theater clean up after childs movie
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van