AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 863 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I love my Job!
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 16.
My experience working at AMC changes everyday. I learn more things as I go on. I love interacting with people and I get along nicely with my co-workers. I'm definitely a team player, I'm glad to do things myself but I would much rather prefer working together as a team splitting the deed 50/50. Even when times get tough I pull myself together and push through it no matter the difficulty. Unfortunately we dont have reserved seating so it becomes a hassle cleaning the theatre. Not knowing where everyone is sitting is quite a struggle. Dealing with difficult customers has become easier along the way as well. But I do feel like it is time for me to experience new things and surroundings. I've always been the type to only be comfortable in one place but working at AMC has motivated me to try new things and start fresh when I feel it is best!
Pro érvek
Free movies, employee discounts, surroundings
Kontra érvek
Slow, hours, distance, no reserved seating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good entry level/part time job
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, október 15.
AMC is a great place to work as a first job to learn some work ethic and customer service skills. Pay is low and hours are long, but flexible scheduling makes up for any complaints I have. AMC is a fun place to work, a great place to learn, and an easy place to grow.
A place to grow
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, október 15.
I started working the door but moved into hiring. They promote if you stay long enough and show that you care. There is a culture that can be both fun and stifling. It's not meant for people to stand out
Chances to advance
Kontra érvek
Can be stifling and maybe a little boring at times
Understaffed
AMC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 15.
The environment was a fun place to be in and learn and grow ones work skills. The cooks were a diligent crew who toughed it out all the time. It was fun to get to know them. The only problem I found was that the chef crew was understaffed and that lead to terrible work conditions during their busy hours of work.
Free movies, great scheduling
Short breaks, stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management played favoritism. Promoting those they liked regardless of qualifications
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, október 15.
It was nice in the beginning. Then certain managers played favoritism. They were not an equal opportunity employer. They didn't hire many employees from a protected group. Some of the managers were Mexican and mostly hired and promoted Mexicans. The male management flirted with female subordinates.
Flexible schedule, free movies
Kontra érvek
Bad management, favoritism, racism and harassment.
needs friendlier people
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2018, október 14.
lots of coworkers playing pranks and being bossy, i enjoyed it for the most part until one of my coworkers was playing pranks and another one was being bossy even though she had the same position as i did
50% of concessions and free movies
no breaks unless 18 or under
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company seems to not care about their stores
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, október 13.
From the time I worked at AMC, the company itself didn't seem to care about anyone that worked in their stores. Completely disconnected from what went on.
Pro érvek
Managers were amazing people making the job an overall fun place to work
Kontra érvek
General Manager made the job stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Atmosphere
CREW LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018, október 13.
AMC has a great friendly atmosphere, is good with flexible hours, part time work, but sometimes can be a bit much. Night showtimes on weekends can be overwhelming at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
ok place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, október 13.
I like the people I worked with but to be honest this job is really stressful. and the management even though they are fun people don't really know how to do their jobs.
crew member is fun!
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, október 12.
I got to sell tickets and sell concessions in addition to being a ticket-taker. I also cleaned theaters as an usher. It was good work but not glamorous.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Love this place
Manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, október 12.
I love what I do and how were treated. The location im at now wants new ways to deal with issues so there bringing in many new managers. Plus they have great benifits
Free stuff
Kontra érvek
No breaks and staff changes alot
Typical day at work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2018, október 11.
The pay was bad and problems at worked never seemed to have improved. The breaks were short for the amount of hours worked. The only benefits of working there was the free movies and discounts on food.
Free movies
Bad pay, Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not make this a career choice; a means to an end.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 11.
I enjoyed working there because I got to see some movies without charge. This was a temporary part-time position while I completed school. There were times I felt my supervisor was being unfair and showed favortism to employes who she liked.
Amc
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chattanooga, TN2018, október 11.
I love working as a manager, however since having my daughter I would rather not work holidays and I would like something with a set schedule and not such late shifts. More of a 9-5 job.
Pro érvek
benefits, free movies, great pay.
Kontra érvek
no set schedule, gotta work holidays, gotta work late hours(almost two in the morning some nights)
Fun, Relaxed
CONCESSION STAND WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Smyrna Beach, FL2018, október 11.
At my location it was very slow, mostly seniors, and because of that our location wasn't open as long as most, so getting hours was a struggle. Its a fun place to work with easy opportunities to advance.
discounts, 401k
not many hours avaliable
Fun
Server / Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, október 11.
If you're a crowd pleasure and you love Hollywood this is the place to be! You get more insight into your favorite entertainment and get to grow with a fund and friendly environment. Your co-workers will feel like family and you will love to catch a movie afterwork! Great first job and part time! Free unlimited movies and discounts on f
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun if have an interest in movies
Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  Menlo Park, NJ2018, október 10.
Typical bartending job, weekends were busy and provided decent amount of income. Lunch times were slow but allowed ample time to greet guests and spend time conversing with them.
Terrible place to work
Movie Theater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2018, október 10.
They treat their employees like garbage, especially since most of them are highschoolers or young adults. They dont listen, they fire like crazy and they put you on terrible hours, even when you let them know in advance that you cant. DO NOT WORK HERE.
discount movies
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Eh
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 9.
its just a regular low paying job free movies i could care less the pay is so low i couldn't even get a break treated like dogs tries always get written up for no reason managers gets mad when students cant make it to work but co workers "was" nice
DISCOUNT
NO BREAKS NO RAISE LOW PAY
Up and Down Position
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2018, október 9.
Good company to work for, but there is no life/work balance. You are at work more than you are away from it. You cannot call out, or you will be diciplined. Management does not train you, and they expect you learn from the SOP on your own.
Benefits, Free movies
Kontra érvek
No breaks, no work life balance
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van