AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 577 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good workplace
Facility manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 19.
Good place to work like the atmosphere and really good job. If your interested in long hours and little pay that would be the place for you. I like it.
Good boss
Kontra érvek
No overtime work alot does not pay overtime regular pay across the board
Work place
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2018, július 19.
Its ok. Dont make enough money. Management is pretty understanding. I get flexible hours. You have the opion of going seasonal. Dont need any work experience
Pro érvek
Free movies and a free item
Not enough pay
amc
server/food runner/expo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, OH2018, július 19.
fun company great freinds. long hours lots n lots of running ,great teamwork set records of 225 tray runs per shift, great hand held point of sale system
free movies
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, easy going group
Cashier/Usher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrensburg, MO2018, július 19.
typically pretty face paced, biggest complaint is schedule is not always sent out on time, overall the management is super nice, flexible and understanding, the hardest part is when there is not enough people scheduled on a busy day because it is hard to predict how many people are going to come each day
Good Job ecperience
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 19.
Working here was a good overall experience,. The managers were friendly and helpful. The guest that visited the theater were kind, and enjoyable. If you are a big movie person this is the place for you.
Good working environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
AMC Theaters is a great place to grow
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, július 18.
During my time at AMC theaters I learned to manage my time efficiently and to be open to new ideas to increase my effectiveness. I was able to advance and grow so that I can build on my skills that I had before becoming employed at the theater.
Free movies
Work late nights
Bartender
BARTENDER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 18.
I enjoyed working at AMC Theatre and IMAX. My manager was a very caring and understanding person. My co-workers were supportive and always willing to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was the occasional free movie ticket and discounts on food.
Work environment
breaks were short
Fast Pace
Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Creve Coeur, MO2018, július 18.
Mangers there will catch attidues when we get busy , you barley get breaks And they will get mad if you step outside to smoke for 5 minutes or so , the servers never really help us Bus There theatres
Discount lunch
Horrible management no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to pay employees more
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
I liked working at AMC even though it was only a month. However, their pay absolutely sucks and not even a full-time schedule offered. I worked with great people. Even though I was hired with more people, it still seemed short staffed. One time I had to clean an entire theater myself! Some customers suck but people can be grouchy. One time I got written up for having more money left in my register (shouldn't that be a good thing). It was super busy that day so I don't know why I was written up, plus the customer left without getting their change! So, how was that my fault?. Not a bad place if you want part time work.
Free Popcorn, Discount on Snacks
Management, Low Pay, Not enough hours
Good but...
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poplar Bluff, MO2018, július 17.
It was a good starter job right out of high school. Management was good. Stern but fair and would be inclined to help someone succeed, whether it be in the movie theater industry or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Theater Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, július 16.
The theatre is great for kids starting out in the workforce but for someone that has been in fast-paced restaurants its slow for me. The days are long and I find myself looking for something to do.
free movies
slow pace
First Job
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga, CA2018, július 16.
First High School Job it was flexible hours for me to work short shift after school etc. I got to see free movies early and bring friends it was a good time
Fast paced
BOOTH OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 16.
Good entry level job, definitely recommend this job for people 16-21, after college..its time to find something else, its only two locations in Jacksonville so the opportunity to advance to manger is slim and far between.
great job to pass time
Usher/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McLean, VA2018, július 16.
its a great job to pass time. and have fun if you enjoy entertaining people. if you see people coming out of a theater you can make them laugh smile with a joke within the movie.
goood job
Kontra érvek
just free movies tickets not other benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A black hole in the Universe
Film Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 16.
Many employees start off as aspirations to work, get money and live their dreams in the future. The management tells you flexibility is available but weekends are mandatory. Forget about managerial support because all of them are puppets to the corporate.
free icee
everything
Fun place to work
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 15.
I LOVED working at the movies. It was my first job and where I met my husband. Although you don't get paid overtime or holidays, it is a great first job.
hated it here
FILM CREW MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  NY2018, július 15.
the amount of work they expected for such little pay was ridiculous. Management usually took there titles too serious and never helped their staff. We always had way more work then we did employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great opportunity and workplace
Film Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, PA2018, július 15.
It was my first job, and it provided minimum wage, and flexible schedules. It was an experience that helped me further advance in life. Management was kind and it was a great work environment. The workplace itself was amazing and friendly.
Pro érvek
Free movies for you offwork, discounted products, etc
Kontra érvek
Pay rate (no pay raise during my 2 year duration while working there)
disorganized training; changing policy
General Manager (GM) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, július 13.
AMC bought the company I originally worked for. In Training they tell you to always reach out and ask questions, but then you would end up getting several different answers and no one clarifies which is the right one. In one training session they had us all test our personalities types. Some of us didn't fit their type and it seems to me that they are finding reasons to let us go, such as failing their rigorous evaluations. Also, they seemed more money driven. They didn't seem to care for their employees or customers. Only wanted to make money any way they could.
Laid back, nice perks
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, VA2018, július 13.
The theater you work at may differ from mine. it gets busy, but we have our slow days. These days are incredibly easy. Free posters and movies are amazing. My manager is great, but I hear of some managers who are harder to handle. The customers are ok, but the lines can get long and stressful. A slow paced day can turn into a fast paced one real quick.
Pro érvek
Free posters and movies, long breaks
Stressful rushes, demanding customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van