AMC Theatres Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 874 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
While a steady source of income, the job was not fulfilling
Dishwasher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, október 22.
A normal workday at AMC as a dishwasher consists of steadily working in an isolated portion of the kitchen for 8 hours. Ensuring the dishes are washed and dried properly takes an enormous amount of time, especially when the kitchen closes. On many weekdays, only one dishwasher is scheduled, and this leads to a form of isolation or loneliness as, mentioned above, the dish washing area is isolated from the rest of the kitchen leading to little human interaction for 8 hours. In addition, dish washers are the last employees to leave the kitchen due to the shifts going longer than the cooks in the kitchen.
Free food, free movies, 401k
Kontra érvek
Lonely, unfulfilling work, late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and always something to do
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2018, október 21.
Great team great management just everything is good about this company enjoy my time there just had a blast if it wasn't for firefighting I would still be working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intense, fast paced, long hours
Theater Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Leawood, KS2018, október 21.
AMC is a great company to work for...if you are young. Working in leadership at AMC is VERY demanding and will require long hours that are not set or consistent. You will learn a lot, there are several departments to oversee as well as the day-to-day operations. There is never a dull moment, and the team around you will be second to none. However, if you are looking for a good work-life balance, you will not find it here. You will find great hard working people. You will find some room for advancement (Lots if you are able/willing to relocate). It is a great job if you are just starting out or if you are looking to stay with one company for a long time.
Free Movies, popcorn & drinks
long hours, high stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, needs a new GM.
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018, október 20.
GM is very unprofessional, many times would cuss at employees and one occasion a customer. Very lazy, never helps when it is need, only when convenient for her. Has everybody else do tasks for her so she can sit in her office on her phone.
Free movies
Kontra érvek
Discounts are still too expensive, general manager is very unprofessional, many times very unorganized, at times they would run out of popcorn for hours at a time.
Did not enjoy this job
MOVIE THEATRE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Collins, CO2018, október 20.
Was never recognized for my performance or given the opportunity for advancement in pay or position. With all these things in mind I think I stayed so long because of the convenience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many perks in corporate such as good benefits, movie passes, free popcorn\softdrinks, etc.
Technical Services Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leawood, KS 662112018, október 18.
This job offered job stability but not many opportunities for me to advance within the company. This may not be the case for other individuals but I am speaking regarding my personal experience. I was a Tech the entire time although I applied for many other positions, took classes and received a degree while working there. I did not have a relationship with the CEO at that time so I can't say much about him. The company has made many changes so keep in mind that this review is based on information over 10 years ago. Consider current reviews with more depth.
Pro érvek
Lots of perks. Good benefits, competitive pay.
Kontra érvek
Lack of upware mobility, clickish culture in IT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible work/life balance
RESTAURANT THEATRE MANAGER/THEATRE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2018, október 17.
Working nights and weekends, you have little to no tie to yourself. A good job if you work during the day and need something to supplement your income
relaxed wokrplace
Crew Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 17.
Didn't pay enough for the amount of work you did. But management was very relaxed and you could basically do whatever. You could be on your phone whenever but when it was time to work there was alot of work to do.
relaxed environment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but pay is only fit for a teen
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocoee, FL2018, október 16.
I loved this job it was my favorite place to work. You get to know the regulars and meet all types of people. It is a very fast paced environment which works well for me because I like to be busy. I loved getting to see free movies and discounted food. Management wasn’t the best and pay was ridiculously low.
Cool job to have
AMC Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2018, október 16.
Amc was the best job I every had. Nice environment cool people to work with plus you get to watch free movies when your off. The only thing I didn’t like was the pay which is 7.25 but I say go for it it’s an awesome job to have.
But you get free movies
Have to pay for lunch
You don't make 30,000 a year
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA2018, október 16.
Most of the Management doesn't do anything but chill in the back office and do nothing. They barely give people hours and they have the nerve to say that people can make 30,000 a year what a bunch of care. They play favorites and allow others to get way with stuff others might do on accident. The only thing that great about working at the movies is the free the movies, and crew members they make it worth working there. Manager and getting enough work days to get a check over 200 is the only reason why working at the movies is a waste of time. I don't understand how a 100 Billion dollar industry can't pay there employees more for babysitting adults who can't or have a hard time cleaning up after themselves. This jobs is technically slave labor disrespectful customers and Management.
Free Movies, Crew Members
Management, Work Days, Rude Customers, Playing Favorites, Pay
I love my Job!
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 16.
My experience working at AMC changes everyday. I learn more things as I go on. I love interacting with people and I get along nicely with my co-workers. I'm definitely a team player, I'm glad to do things myself but I would much rather prefer working together as a team splitting the deed 50/50. Even when times get tough I pull myself together and push through it no matter the difficulty. Unfortunately we dont have reserved seating so it becomes a hassle cleaning the theatre. Not knowing where everyone is sitting is quite a struggle. Dealing with difficult customers has become easier along the way as well. But I do feel like it is time for me to experience new things and surroundings. I've always been the type to only be comfortable in one place but working at AMC has motivated me to try new things and start fresh when I feel it is best!
Pro érvek
Free movies, employee discounts, surroundings
Kontra érvek
Slow, hours, distance, no reserved seating
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good entry level/part time job
Film Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2018, október 15.
AMC is a great place to work as a first job to learn some work ethic and customer service skills. Pay is low and hours are long, but flexible scheduling makes up for any complaints I have. AMC is a fun place to work, a great place to learn, and an easy place to grow.
A place to grow
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, október 15.
I started working the door but moved into hiring. They promote if you stay long enough and show that you care. There is a culture that can be both fun and stifling. It's not meant for people to stand out
Chances to advance
Kontra érvek
Can be stifling and maybe a little boring at times
Understaffed
AMC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, október 15.
The environment was a fun place to be in and learn and grow ones work skills. The cooks were a diligent crew who toughed it out all the time. It was fun to get to know them. The only problem I found was that the chef crew was understaffed and that lead to terrible work conditions during their busy hours of work.
Free movies, great scheduling
Short breaks, stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management played favoritism. Promoting those they liked regardless of qualifications
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2018, október 15.
It was nice in the beginning. Then certain managers played favoritism. They were not an equal opportunity employer. They didn't hire many employees from a protected group. Some of the managers were Mexican and mostly hired and promoted Mexicans. The male management flirted with female subordinates.
Flexible schedule, free movies
Kontra érvek
Bad management, favoritism, racism and harassment.
needs friendlier people
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2018, október 14.
lots of coworkers playing pranks and being bossy, i enjoyed it for the most part until one of my coworkers was playing pranks and another one was being bossy even though she had the same position as i did
50% of concessions and free movies
no breaks unless 18 or under
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company seems to not care about their stores
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, október 13.
From the time I worked at AMC, the company itself didn't seem to care about anyone that worked in their stores. Completely disconnected from what went on.
Pro érvek
Managers were amazing people making the job an overall fun place to work
Kontra érvek
General Manager made the job stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Atmosphere
CREW LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Saint Lucie, FL2018, október 13.
AMC has a great friendly atmosphere, is good with flexible hours, part time work, but sometimes can be a bit much. Night showtimes on weekends can be overwhelming at times.
ok place
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fullerton, CA2018, október 13.
I like the people I worked with but to be honest this job is really stressful. and the management even though they are fun people don't really know how to do their jobs.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: AMC Theatres? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van