Amazon DSP

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 281 értékelés megmutatása

Hard work but decent pay

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Being a driver has its ups and down but mostly in terms of loading be expected to deliver 150-300 packages a day. They track your driving and scold you if you make mistakes so be ready for criticism when things might happen. They promise benefits but dont always follow up on it. If you really need a job work here but in terms of investing in a career I wouldn't suggest working here.

Amazon DSP Network is friendly and doesn’t slack

There’s no flaw in working for Amazon DSP Network. It pays an appropriate amount of cash and respect is shown to all customers no matter how difficult it is to travel. They are determined to provide support by any means necessary.

Productive, fun, great people

Good experience great place, I enjoyed the work and the people, love the pins. The work is hard but rewarding, I want to go back again because I l9ve the environment, the pay is pretty good too,, the diversity is outstanding.

Pro érvek

Good moral, love the pins

Hard work but ok
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good pay. Good for hard workers.

Pays well, only work 4 days for 40 hours. Bosses are nice enough but the amazon support employees can be pretty rude.Downside is the weather and constant monitoring.

The managment

I like the flexibility of my work schedule and the ease of the location as well as the ability to get additional work hours once you reached 40 hours in a week. You also go your daily scan ratings which helped you to improve on your job. Assistant managers were always available to assist you if needed and let you try new job tasks so you could more job functions.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

You will want to work here if you have little to no experience dealing with customers different than regular stores.

My experience was good. Typical route was 10 hours total. The job was pretty easy, just long days, and disorganized a few times by the warehouse workers. A few things to consider its not many benefits, 401k to be most important. Sometimes you have to rescue other drivers on a daily basics.

Pro érvek

Not dealing with customers, easy job with no experience.

Kontra érvek

no breaks, a lot of rescues, not many benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

pay was good and friendly workers. expect to much from workers

amazon is a decent company to work for if you don't really have a life outside of work. we weren't given anytime to walk from our stations to go on break. once we stopped scanning items that's when our breaks started. they HR office wasn't as reliant as calling into the emergency resource center. they would get any issue fixed asap where as the onsite HR would take 10hr or a few days to resolve any issues. the only thing i can remember being good was the pay some of the discounts and the insurance were the only things i can say were good about amazon.

Good pay

Long hours. Decent pay. Hard work. The coworkers and managers were very nice and helpful, but the work was very tiring and draining. Especially in the summer months.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The job itself but what they expect , no thanks

Your better off doing construction job , same heat and don’t have to drive all crazy and deliver with environmental issues out of your control. The devices they provide are not good always dying , the vans they have have some sort of issue. You will have issues with access codes at apartments , elevators not working . They get mad if you come back with packages but they also get mad if u deliver them but took time since issues mention. The job itself requires no skill , maybe little bit of driving skill but remember they have a camera installed in the van.

Ok place to work.

The benefits are amazing and you work with some really nice people, very diverse. The downside is management and the speed in which they expect you to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You do not work for amazon

Training is a waste of time, it is no help. You are not driving for amazon even though you drive amazon branded trucks, it is a third and messy party.

Pay is average

They over work you once you have a route. That was not a problem for me. The problem started because they told me I would have 40 hours plus over time a week. Then they started de-routing me. Almost every time I got a Uber to work, I was disappointed because I didn’t have a route, so I had to clock out and go back home. This was frustrating because I really needed my 40 hours plus overtime pay. 20 hours a week doesn’t keep the bills paid.

Health Care Benefits

Kontra érvek

Your hours get cut sometimes.

Needs improvement

This job doesn’t pay enough. Management cant communicated. The whole time it’s like they are just saying to do things and aren’t even sure of what they are saying. The pay isn’t enough for the work.

I always come back!

I have worked for Amazon for almost 5 years on and off and I always go back to the company. The work is easy, you get a good amount of hours for time off and the benefits are great. Kaiser insurance, delta dental, they pay for your schooling! And the people I’ve met there are great. Can’t wait to go back

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

10 hour shifts

Not too bad

Decent place to work. Not too hard but the down times you are gonna want to fall asleep. They won't let you leave early if there is nothing to do but if they need people to leave early they will beg you all day/night to take vto. If you're the kind of person who just likes to go with the flow then it should be a good fit

It was okay

Wasn’t as bad as people made it out to be. Very short breaks and non stop work made the job feel overwhelming at times. They would VTO many people early which led to being short staffed at end of day.

4 day work weeks

Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work with but…

DONT have an argument with anyone in the facility. Amazon has a strict policy of letting go everyone involved in the incident even if it didn’t happened anywhere near the facility

Pro érvek

Great hours, flexible schedule and paid time off

Their work policy sucks

No training

Never paid me fired me because I got stuck in a ditch twice even though I asked for further training on driving. Bosses ignore me when I call about the money the owe me. The he lady didn’t put all my hours in and said I’d receive a chk in the mail well three weeks later still nothing

Horrible work experience

Stay away from Amazon. Not a very good work life balance at all, and you feel like an ant. No recognition for hard work in the slightest. Pay is mediocre for how hard the work is.

work

for a temporary job it is fine, but the physical exhaustion is very great.you have nowhere to eat going to the bathroom is always a problem distances from where you start to where you end up

fun place

it was just long days with only a 15 min break . no bond was made between coworkers . go to work n leave, the good thing was u were able to pick ur own schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Amazon DSP? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés