Alorica

Értékelések kategória szerint

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
334 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megtekintése

no comment ugh

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
no comment...not enough pay, hard to get there and back no public transportation reliablyeasily fired not enough to eat in easy access unless you drive , not enough break time

Listen to the reviews

Terrible company. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. Management expects you to get all good surveys but cannot help you when you try to get help on a call. Only apply here if you're desperate for a job. i was very relieved and happy after leaving this job.

Working from home

Kontra érvek

Poor management, rude customers, unrealistic expectations, stressful, unorganized training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company? I would not recommend anyone to work in AloricaWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?No opportunity for growth in the company What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Pretends to have culture but there isn't any What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very stressful, no motivation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Learn a lot, but stressful dealing with managers / higher levels

Good job being that you will learn a lot about computers and how to troubleshoot them, however management can be dismissive, rude and negative was my experience, also dealing with higher level employees for approvals can be difficult and frustrating.

Pays the bills

Wasn't the best place to work, but was fast from the worst. Pay was fair and management wasn't too bad. Set schedule was great, learning about different technology was a bonus.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Poor management

Poor management , equipment issues often, lack of stability, lack of resources, in care I succeed all expectations, tech management is horrible and lack accountability for equipment issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You don't get paid enough

Training was okay . They moved us from one department to another without clear information and was moved mandatorily . Then the pay for that job was less than the work that we are doing . Very stressful . Very strict without providing enough training first for the changes that they are doing. If you are resourceful you will do good but if not you will be crying because of frustrations because help is not always there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy hiring process, good salary, offers good career opportunity for people with no work experience

The company is good for first-timers in the BPO industry. The environment is very light and most superiors are approachable and kind. The training is really long and sometimes contains a lot of unnecessary lectures that are not that helpful for the actual job of assisting the customers.

Salary, environment

Stressful work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I have found that with just just the right manager ; you’re success rate will be much more manageable than that of others.

I had a fabulous experience at Alorica! The environment was overall positive and encouraging; and I had a fantastic support team. Overall if you’re looking for a straight shot for success at a company ; this is the place to be , as if you have the right interests and leaders ; your support team will help you keep and enhance your goals. Both in life and in the job title.

Easy advancements/ promotions ; you’re taking calls ALL the time

Kontra érvek

You’re taking calls ALL the time ; some support staff may be hesitant to respond.

2022, június 15.
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

What is the best part of working at the company?Easy to work, convenient considering it's remote What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Basically having to manipulate customers just to get them to listen to you, but maybe im just not a "customer service" personWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Don't really speak to co workers much, when you do it's all loveWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?High call volume, angry customers

Wonderful Remote Work

As a full time employ time will actually feel like it’s flying once you start taking calls and troubleshooting the customers concerns. Wonderful management and benefits.

2022, június 15.
Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Easy work, but difficult to advance professionally

I came to this job with the hope of moving up from frontline agent, as that was their big selling point when I got hired. It's been a year and I'm still stuck in the same position. I feel very discouraged.

2022, június 24.
Hi, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will use your comments to refine our efforts to ensure this issue does not happen again.

Management and the lack of support

The managment team is horrible.. You are under paid.. You dont get any raises and you have to work yourself to death in order to get enough money. THE COMPANY IS BAD.

Worst Place

This company is not a great place to work for. Unless you have PTO saved up, you cannot get off work for doctor’s appointments. I was pregnant and they made me come in when I was sick and didn’t let me take a few hours off for appointments

WFH pretty good experience

Not a bad place to work, you do have to know some tech stuff already, sometimes fast pace sometimes not, WFH makes the job easier to deal with, people's experiences at this place change depending on their team, luckily for me I had a great team.

3 breaks 1 hours lunch

Fun place to work

I loved alorica, didn’t really have anything negative to say but some customers are rude but that’s what comes with working customer service other than that 10/10

Pro érvek

Hour break, pay, training is self paced

Kontra érvek

They weren’t too good with responding fast
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Work here only as a last resort

I worked for alorica and was assigned to a big name company. I have done that in the past and found I loved the position I was put in but, this experience was quite the opposite. Once training was over, I found most of the employees hated their jobs. Most of the employees that were assigned to assist other employees did not they even would give you attitude when you asked for help and that was fresh out of training. I learned how to do the job alone. Most of the calls were from angry people who had been going around in a circle for months trying to get someone to understand and help them. I’d have people crying from just being happy to have someone understand and assist. And I’d have to deal with that back to back on top of coaches and supervisors riding you for numbers which by the way would lie constantly about the numbers in order for the numbers to look good for the bigger company. I stayed for a year and a half by the end of it I had a nervous breakdown but leading up to it I went to hr and let them know I swear they laughed and of course didn’t help at all. I went to my sup who advised there was nothing she could do. One day I clocked out from all the pressure and I forgot to mention the system issues were everyday. When I clocked out they put me on leave which was great but when I was supposed to return my computer would not work they suggested I buy another one even though I had just purchased that one just for work. That took more time off for me. I ended up finding a new job. I went to my new hr and advised them of my health issues they automatically said mental health -

Ot

Healthcare, overworked, no advancement

Consisten/overtime opportunities

Great entry level position during school or other goals, plenty of overtime opportunities. You will be written up constantly to show you’re able to improve which is not a great way to teach anyone.

2021, augusztus 13.
Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating an open and collaborative environment for all our employees, so we are disappointed to hear about some of your experiences.

Good company to work for

Hours and pay are both reasonable; there is a solid opportunity to move up but you have to play their game. I really loved this job but some of the politics were too much for me. Punishing people for being friends with people upper management doesn't like.

2021, augusztus 13.
Glad to hear that you're happy here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Great if you like being left alone.

I worked in one of the line groups that was shortly leaving the building and I was hired before they found out that the line group was leaving. But it was still just a bunch of random people answering calls entirely unorganized so I had a lot of fun but I can understand where that's not necessarily everyone's ideal work environment. I think I may be talked to my supervisor three times in the 5 months I work there.

Nobody bothered me

Kontra érvek

Bad pay, unorganized, line groups change with no notice

2021, szeptember 8.
Thank you for your comments and feedback. While we were disappointed to hear about your experience, we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions.

Fair enough

I liked working for Alorica. It helped me to get to the next level in my career. The job was remote, so it allowed me to balance my work with my lifestyle and responsabilities. My supervisor was amazing!

2021, augusztus 13.
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your sharing feedback with us. Your wonderful feedback and rating means a lot to us. Thank you for your kind words!

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés