Alorica

Értékelések kategória szerint

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
329 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megtekintése

Learned a lot while working here

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Not a horrible job.. Pay was good, hours were perfect. Some things need to be worked on though such as management, communication, being able to advance within the company & more

2022, június 16.
Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Awesome place

Good place to work in and supportive leaders. No pressure, just do your best. Also you get good training before starting and handful recourses to work with. Team work, home environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Nothing toxic Enviromental What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Toxic non caringWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

It’s okay

Poor management . You get trained a little then they basically throw you to the wolves and aren’t allowed to ask questions if you do they don’t offer much help and let you fail

Na

Na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?You get an hour lunchWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?They are always down your neck about expectations, they get upset when you use the restroom (no over exaggeration), they don’t train you on new software but you are still expected to perform, they are not understanding for real life situations.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not productive or fun

Not really a job I liked. I didn’t like anything about this job. I hated this job the only good thing is you can work from home but they schedule your hours to the point it’s like wtf I have a life alorica

You can work from home

Kontra érvek

Everything except you can work from home

2022, június 15.
Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at location-email.

Absolutely ridiculuos

Texarkana Ar location had its employees fighting in the back of building cursing bad behaviors from employees and staff was very unprofessional. This location had its employees adding premium packages to customers accounts without their knowledge to meet sales quotas. And then telling them the couldn't get a refund. When spoken out against these actions the employees were let go and listed un rehireable

2022, június 16.
Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at location-email when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

They lied to me during training

I asked if the job was a sales job during training and if there was a quota. I was told no to both questions. The project they gave me was a sales job with a weekly quota which I couldn't meet because most of the people called would hang up just after my warm greeting. All in all I would NOT reccomend Alorica.

2022, június 24.
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at location-email to speak to our manager directly.

It was ok

Things were always changing. There was no work life balance. If you need a flexible schedule this won't be the place for you. May be different now but I highly doubt it.

2022, június 24.
Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at location-email at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Nice rec room

The training was severely lacking pretty much leaving us to our own devices to figure out the software. Supervisors would have benefited from sensitivity training. They took advantage of their roles and took liberties that was not theirs to take. Like extra brakes and very long lunches.

Nice working environment.

Kontra érvek

No commission, hourly pay was very low end. Management had a tendency to play favoritism.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poorly managed, Alorica does not care about its agents.

Very dysfunctional. Training is a waist, learn as you go, earn the company money not you. Bonus is nearly impossible. Survey conversions are ridiculous. They want to act like a team and then retaliate when you share work trainings experience and opportunities for others to learn quicker. Do not let them know you have kids or they will focus on you heavy during training and seem bias of parents. Top tier agents get treated poorly to work harder instead of praised. Very poor power move structure build.

Third party call center

Very moldy building, the pay wasn’t great, the benefits weren’t good either and the hours weren’t flexible. I was on the sales team and we didn’t get commission, just very low hourly pay.

Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great support, excellent hours, supervisors are amazing .

excellent Alorica has excellent people working for the company ,Working for home is easy and comfortable, The hours are amazing pay is good,Supervisor are professional !

Pro érvek

Everything is good at this company! I will recommend special for single parents!!

Kontra érvek

I love the company, like all the jobs if you work hard you will be able to achieve your goals

Alorica DTV

Working for DTV at Alorica had its up and downs just like any place you work at. However, it is very stressful and difficult to meet the metrics in order to hit commission. It’s as if though they always find a way to make it work you don’t hit commission. One part that never made sense to me was that no matter what call came through my line it counted towards my percentage. For example, if a ghost call came in, basically where there is no one on the line, that counted against you. If the call dropped out of no where that counted against you. If you got a call that had nothing to do with your department, that counted against you. So, here you are last day of the week you’ve hit all points to make commission, and then all of a sudden you get all these BS calls. It’s as if they know whose about to hit commission and then they flood your line making you tank and there goes all your hard work for the week to just make hourly.

Free DTV

Kontra érvek

You earn PTO but can never get it approved
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Okay place to work for starters

My manager was great and supportive. I worked 10 hour shifts with a 30 minute break and two 15 minute breaks that they pick the times for. Sales just wasn't for me

breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible job don't work here.

If you work here I hope you find a good team because the management for Alorica is a mess. There are no resources available you're on your own, literally. If anything you will get a few responses of "help" or better yet just a copy and paste of a resource with steps but nothing else, don't expect the extra help because you won't get it. The days given to you are fine you have many days off but coming back to your shifts is a complete drag. If you sincerely believe coning into this workplace will help build you up it won't, this job will break you down every day until you cannot take it any longer. Time off is a no-go as well, expect your requests to get denied time and time again. Please think this job through before you apply because they will not care about you as a fellow employee.

Pro érvek

30 Minute Lunch, Two 15 Min Breaks.

Short breaks, Short Lunch, Long hours, Low Pay

Not a good employer

Over my time there, I saw pretty much the entire floor rotate to new staff. They fired someone for having a heart attack on the floor, they fired someone for rushing to the hospital without coming back from break cause she was having a baby, they even fired someone for puking in a trash can This company could care less about you your life or your problems, they just want to give you minimum wage so they can charge their clients 35$ an hour for your work. And the bonuses they promise are pretty much never paid out.

Kontra érvek

High turn over, low pay, false job expirations

Toxic management.

Sales account is challenging and difficult itself but the management will be the one who will bring you stress and toxicity. No proper coaching why? During the coaching you wont hear any positive feedback from them they will slap to your face your mistake, they will make you feel that you're worthless piece of sht. And they will force you to resign if you didnt make it to pass the metrics. If your a newbie you'll be the apple of the eye all types of humilitating name it you'll hear it from your om and coach, instead of motivating you they will be the one who will demotivate you everything that will humilates you she will throw it you. There are no boundaries even your personal life they will also use that to ashame you. The management is not healthy for everyone. I hope that Alorica itself will not tolerate this kind of management, we are woking on one of the most stressful industry, I just hope that Alorica itself will have evaluation on their management. When I started working here I am very excited because i believe that they will guide me 5o become better but now, I am mentally exhausted every shift seems like a punishment 😞 Youll come here confident, but when you leave every confindence you had will be shattered.

I met good friends

Toxic management, unpaid ots
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not the best at home job

Not very clear job description in training. I'm not saying it's the worse job ever but I wouldn't highly reccomand. There are always systems issues that you are not paid for if your system doesn't work. Takes away from your hours. Also, the management is extremely friendly and supportive but not very helpful they state they will always support and help you but are rarely there when you actually need them. The job itself is highly stressful and you are given the tools to complete the task but not the correct training to be extremely knowledgeable of what you're doing. You are basically thrown in with little knowledge and expected from customers to know it all and they are not happy when you dont. Forget about bonuses and such. Also, extremely strict with schedule can't be 1 min late when coming on and off which is hard when your system is not working. It has way too many CONS to out weigh the pros.

Friendly Management, Work from home

Kontra érvek

Not clear about the job, difficult customers, breaks feel rushed, system issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The people are amazing, the work is too stressful for terrible pay.

The people are amazing, the work is too stressful for terrible pay. Many days the stress is overwhelming and you'll feel as if its never enough. The people help the days go by and sometimes venting when others who are going through similar situations helps a lot.

The people

Kontra érvek

Pay, and management are terrible

2021, augusztus 13.
Thank you for the feedback. We continually evaluate our compensation and benefit offerings to remain competitive in the market.

Ever Experience is Different

Worked with them Twice, The first go around they was great unfortunately i had a miscarriage on there call center floor and went into a depression and could no longer function. When i went back the Second time it was good a first lost of computer issues, change management a lot. in a year time i only got 8 hours of pto in which i only used 4 never cashed out my other hours . no paid holidays. when i had computer issue based off company and not my own i was not getting paid for weeks and days at a time. then they let me go based off a cut from number per management. i was told i would be placed else where no contact. impossible to get a hold of someone about my transfer. Lost Complete Hope in this Company as a Whole in all expects.i also Lost another Child While be under complete stress for meeting umbers Etcs

2021, augusztus 13.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Alorica
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Sales Representative
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?