Alorica

Értékelések kategória szerint

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
942 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megtekintése

Think Twice

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
It's a mediocre to poor work environment depending on your character and expectations, especially if you've never worked at a call center before. The hours can be flexible if you have the right manager who is willing to work with you and you're a pretty good agent. Thankfully work-from-home has decreased the less desirable day to day social interactions that make it difficult to work here. Great for elderly people and part-time/full-time students needing extra money but not expecting any career advancement. Positions are rarely available as Managers remain there for years and other 'titles' will be given but don't result in an official promotion or raise. Be strategic if you decide to work here and don't get stuck. Good luck!

flexible schedule, remote work

Kontra érvek

low pay, unprofessional, equipment issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?This was my favorite job ever. The growth potential is amazing the communication greatWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Working unemployment during pandemic YIKES however I loved it and I learned so muchWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's awesome very good communication very friendly and helpful,supportive.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Sign in take calls in between they have the share point to study I loved it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Alorica is a fun place to work , amazing people to work for .

My time at Alorica was the best experience for me , I had such a amazing connection with my team leads and co workers . I would recommend working at Alorica .

Not productive

I enjoy taking calls and talking with customer especially if they are irate, and also when we are required to render OT for one week and dedicate my self in work .

Incentives and OT's

N/a

Fun workplace for sure

Customer service have always been my thing since my mom worked for alorica . I have nothing bad to say . I loved the calls and the customers . The team lead was beyond helpful and training was something that I was always remember

Benefits and pot lucks

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Terrible workplace

Take calls all day from customers who constantly yell at you, barely get any calls that are positive. Also team leads/ managers barely want to help you just tell you what could be better. Barely were able to get bonuses.

Decent

Decent job for the pay is a fast paced job depending on what your being trained for hours are good and don’t expect to get weeks off until your higher up in the company

Overall, it was okay.

A great place to work if it's your first work at home job. It really depends on the company/project you are working for some can be awesome and offer support and in deep training other rush all of that.

Very unprofessional company

If you are considering working here don't. Runaway as fast as you can very unprofessional company love for full-time 40 hours a week because I was guaranteed full-time 40 hours a week with Alorica however I barely made 10 hours per week once out of training. There was never enough workload according to the company and people were always told to clock out. Also if you have issues with your equipment you might as well go ahead and clock out they give you a 2-hour window to solve an issue but won't let you truly solve it you just keep going around in circles with their supposed tech support and get told that you will be called back which of course takes over your 2-hour limit so you have to clock out. The next day you're back and you still have the same issue so you make no money. Leadership was truly a joke. No assistance at all when it came to what you were supposed to actually be doing spent six weeks in training only to get on the floor and do something that had absolutely nothing to do what you trained for. Also was originally told the equipment fee would be $200 deducted from my paycheck only to find out when extra money was taken out that oh yeah we changed it to $300. Overall completely unprofessional place to work I would definitely recommend looking for something else.

Work from home

No support. Poor communication. Management untrustworthy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Competitive not the way you think

Company name changes like a blue moon every few years they go by a different name and under new company, competition isn’t with other people it’s with your coworkers for the benefits and bonuses that you earned and with the company’s demand for constant improvement. They set the bar to reach at chest height next thing you know they expect you to reach higher and higher for the same amount of callers, 0 downtime besides the scheduled breaks and a bathroom break after telling your superior. Acw(after call waiting) is that magic button that we were given to collect ourselves from a call whether good or terrible to reset for the next was shrunk for time so we had to go right in after 30 seconds. The competition with your coworkers is to get that magic bonus for one person for meeting constantly raised goals which growth is good but for minimum wage paycheck and a constant reset composure gets taxing when all you see is the same people working Hard for 15+ years for the higher positions only to get a new comer become their boss within the year

fun

It's okay. The job is a so. Stressful, benefit is not that good. They Deduct your 13tu month pay. The co workers are not easy to handle too. So all in all I don't like it.

Terrible Company

The culture there is very high school drama like. The professionalism needs to improve. They wasn't worth it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pay too low for daily mental torment

I got a couple 50 cent raises. Didn’t compete with inflation. Had to get a second job just to make ends meet. My second job immediately gave me a real raise and a living wage. The benefits are some of the worse I’ve seen. It’s unaffordable to say the least. No paid vacation or birthdays or anything. You have to save up Paid Time Off (PTO). No sick leave of any kind. You have to use that PTO you saved. The customers are in need of real help and we were barely trained. I don’t how they think they can do this without the agents.

Decent place

It was a decent place to work at. It was a call center for DirecTV and AT&T. Paid training was ok, training was decent. Commission based on sales, team leads listen and evaluate all your phone calls and make you listen to them and depending on your team lead, you either get decent help or no useful feedback

Horrible company

The training was less then a week , management rude and don’t help you understand the material they never taught. Will hire you for another position to fire you the next week knowing they was going to let e go.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

This was a call center for Verizon there was a great work environment but for sure stressful work the pay should be hire for the amount of work to be done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Prefer to not work under this company again

I loved working under Aloricas Ecomm department. But Alorica as a whole have mixed policies and are not very considerate when it comes to agents work/home needs.

It was interesting

I didn't stay long because i was living on a college dorm at the time and couldn't handle all the computer they gave to me. Other than that it was pretty okay. Nice people.

It’s ok

Management can be more proactive when you have issues with IT or anything that is out of your control. To many hoops to jump through to get answers. You will lose pay if you are ever locked out of the systems you use, to no fault of your own and with no options to make up for it. Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Did not enjoy my time working here

It’s a very stressful place to work. And no matter how hard you work the company doesn’t care. They are there to bring you down and try to find every reason to give you a hard time. No room for advancement in that job. And everyone that I personally knew that was working there has also quit and moved on to better jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Terrible training and horrible work culture

The training was long and very inclusive with a system that had the vpn constantly shutting down and dropping calls. the moment you aren't in a call and dont have a reason to be you’re immediately flagged and bombarded by managers who are just seeking to get people in trouble instead of actually helping them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés