Alorica
2,9 az 5 csillagból.
Vélemény írása

Alorica-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Agent

Cég értékelése

Értékelések kategória szerint

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
365 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megtekintése

Easy but my second group of trainers were awful.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
This job is not hard the first four weeks were awesome the trainer was really helpful and understanding but the second half of training was a trainwreck. My coworkers and I caught the coaches and trainers calling us "dumb" and we got that on recording and when asked about the issue and if it was taken care of the training manager said it was taken with the higher ups but we still had to train with the same coaches that thought we were dumb not to mention the only hands on training you get is taking LIVE calls and have to ask questions to the coach and half the time they wont respond to you quickly, they are so quick to get you through training it seems like they don't really care if you succeed it was not a good experience.

Pro érvek

Information was easy to understand, Work from home

Bad training regiment, Overwhelming, No hands on system training

Horrible Bosses

Poor management.Unempathetic supervisors.Everyone in a position of ‘power’ to help is self-serving and there is no fair recourse to air grievances.Your supervisor will tell you they have your back and then throw you under the bus.Terrible place to work for. Flip burgers, you’ll be happier.

Can’t think of one now.

Kontra érvek

They abuse your breaks and speak horribly to and about everyone.

Pretty good

I enjoy working here for the past few years. One thing I wish they would change is more raises. Sometime you can get bonuses but I would prefer if they would allow raises to those working there.

Run and run far!!

Current employye working on a classified project and this company is a ocmplete joke!!in all sense of the word..i hate it so much the work home balance is no good the Tms dont care and r's notes are not accepted.points for attendance and micromanaged like a 2 year oold!!

Noooooo

Terrible place to work low wages. You are constantly being overlooked because you are not someone favorite in the office. I worked there for five long years and it was so shocking to see people steal from the company

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Low pay

Minimum wage with micro management. This is a highly stressful job. You are tied to your computer just to get hours. Everything you do is nitpicked. Customers are horrid

2022, június 24.
Hello, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

January 2022 Alorica Eliminated Work at Home Retail Agents

14 Years With excellent Stats, perfect schedule adherence, Alorica eliminated work at home agents, sending those jobs to their call center in the Philippines. A move that cuts hourly wages for the agents performing the job, let alone no Social Security match or Medicare contributions any longer as the jobs are not in the USA. All without any notice to any long term employees, just suddenly no hours available to work. Horrible Company.

2022, június 16.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

The mission too deliver medicines and life saving equipment is hendered by poor equipment, systems and uncaring management.

There were a few who seemed too really care, but overall, more didn’t. They will leave you stick on calls that are critical cases. I had a very bad experience with a tL

Helping others

Kontra érvek

Pay, equipment, management never in the same page.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Typical low paying Work from Home job.

It’s Work At Home and there are benefits to that. However the pay is low so expect the culture that goes along with that. If you’re a top tier performer you’re expected to take up the slack of the low tier performers at the same pay rate, which, as I mentioned, is low. Top performers are scrutinized because they are depended on. Low tier performers are largely ignored. It doesn’t pay to do a great job or care about your customers but do it anyway because it’s the right thing to do. Advancement is very rare. Next level up advancement is one in 50 spots so you have to wait for one of those people to advance (even more rare), quit (common), get demoted, or fired. Important things change every day but don’t expect to be informed about that until you’ve done what you had been doing for months but today, it’s wrong, and you got caught. Then you can tell your other colleagues so they don’t get caught. Yes, it’s dumb but there it is. Angry customers who are completely in the wrong will yell and curse at you and if you can’t handle that, don’t apply.

Work at Home

Read review.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Bad: no consistency, policies consistently change. The work is contractual so the job will end eventually. Good: Work from home.

Hardest part of the job is the technical issues that comes with working from home. I learn something new everyday. There are a lot of inconsistencies but you have to learn to adapt to the constant changes. I learned a lot about the field the client was in. The most enjoyable part of the job is I get to work from home and not have to use up gas and put miles on my car to commute to work everyday. I also appreciate the set schedule. Those are hard to come by in other fields such as retail or food service.

Pro érvek

Work at home, plenty of contracts to choose from.

Kontra érvek

Dental insurance (Cigna) didn't cover much, You're better off using Medicaid, It didn't even cover basic cleaning, I opted out the following year because it was a waste to pay it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company to work as a part time job.

This is great company to work as a second job. As a remote work at home agent sometimes there is plenty hours to works at times none if you missed the schedule roll out.

Great as a second Job

Kontra érvek

Difficult to get hours as a main job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good management, horrible customer interactions

Customers do not treat you as a person. I quit after one month because my life was threatened daily among other things over situations I could not control.

Depends on what you do

Working for the Dell Team, it can be really nice talking to customers and everything, but a lot of multi tasking which is difficult because of the constant software crashes and the 10+ year old computers being REALLY slow. A lot of sites and programs to use, and some management makes you feel welcome to ask questions. Others make you feel stupid. This is a work at home job, so making texts feel welcoming is important. And one bad survey and ruin 10 good ones

Pro érvek

Bonuses are nice, flexible schedule, learn a lot

Kontra érvek

Lots of work if your computer is slow which is all the time, managers make or break you

Don’t work here!

Don’t waste your time because of the great pay! The management is terrible an they fire more than half the team they put on. Very unprofessional with no training before they put you on calls. All they want is sales.

Everything lmao

2021, október 21.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your honest feedback.

Clear Captions was a very nice department until they laid us off.

I worked at Alorica Clear Captions department for 4 years until they laid us all off and moved our department overseas. I cannot speak for the other Alorica departments, but the CC department was a very relaxed and comfortable work environment that I highly enjoyed, if only the pay had been better and no raises were ever given. The staff were all wonderful and we were allowed to decorate our own cubicles as we wished, which was a nice personal atmosphere touch to the office. I miss working there, but it was no career, just a comfortable job which allowed me to save money while living back at a parents house rent-free.

Pro érvek

CC dept. was allowed to decorate our own cubacles.

Kontra érvek

poor pay with no raises.

2021, szeptember 22.
Thank you for your comments and feedback. While we were disappointed to hear about your experience, we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions.

Not college student friendly.

Not college student friendly. Does not have part time hours. I was working for Verizon which was too much for me. A typical day is me not wanting to be there. I did not like the job much. It left me hardly anytime to do school work.

2021, szeptember 8.

Ok job

It’s is a decent job. Typical call center environment. Management just wants you on the phones and everything is cool. Incentives are nice. Supervisors NEVER want a call though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Low pay for the amount of work

This company does not value people as workers or human beings, its a place where you get written up for voicing a concern, regardless I would not recomend this job to anyone, the pay is pathetic and they can pay alot more that just 13 an hour, you also get tranined on things that you did not want agree on and you are given more resposability by force. Not a good enviroment if you are young and want to excel in life.

everything

Do not work

UNPROFESSIONAL as ever do not WORK here unless you desperately need a job. Systems are whack and ghe mangers are rude. They talk to you as if you where they child!

All of them

2021, szeptember 8.
Hello, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.

stressful

money was good. stressful environment. some managers very nice others not so nice. training classes were more fun than the actual working on the floor.

frequent treats.....decent pay...possible bonuses

insect issues

2021, augusztus 19.
Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating an open and collaborative environment for all our employees, so we are disappointed to hear about some of your experiences.

Managers are the equivalent to Teenagers

The managers are disrespectful, uneducated, un-kind; They feel a sense of power therefore utilize thus to try to degrade one & will easily roll their eyes, speak unprofessionally, and have no empathy towards their employees. See if the managers were to take courses on basic manners & etiquette then my experience would have been different.

Pro érvek

Coffee machine in the break room

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés