Alorica

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megmutatása

Many opportunities for advancement, if you apply yourself.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Friendly environment. A culture of "family" and a kind atmosphere. Easy to become distracted by the fun. Not difficult to advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The people are really nice and respectful and courteous and the best part work at homeWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?When there computer that they ships to you started acting up it was very aggravating .What is the work environment and culture like at the company?remote work at home job in my own house loved it did not have to leave my house What is a typical day like for you at the company?It was doing the time that was learning stuff that I did not no about but it was good at the end

Ambiente de trabajo

Todos son muy amables y comprensivos al inicio, cuando se trata de pagar tardan mucho y a veces no pagan completo. Si quieres pedir días de descanso algunos Sups se mueven rápido, otros no. Te juran que su campaña es noble pero no te dicen como son los clientes ya molestos. El Floor support de algunas cuentas es malísimo y en algunas cuentas se requiere más tiempo de capacitación del que te dan.

Trabajas en casa

Kontra érvek

Mala organización, ven más por el cliente que por sus trabajadores
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Not a productive place to work.

No one cares in this company. You will be there only to work. If you need help with anything good luck getting it. Unprofessional and manager do not respond.

Ok pay

At will employment

Avoid like the plague

Sucks . Poorly managed, poor management. Awful pay.Typical for the area. Incompetent people in all areas. Militant micromanaging. Might be the worst company out there

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Do NOT work here

Alorica does not give promised performance or attendance incentives. The trainers will call you dumb behind your back in training if you don’t catch on fast enough. Tech issues run rampant here and will be blamed on you. No respect is given from management once you get on phones, as they will be messaging you privately to ask what’s taking so long if your call runs over 5 mins. Run don’t walk away from Alorica. There are other and better places hiring out there who will treat you like a person and not a cog in the machine.

Pay is ok

Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun team but terrible management

It is a good company if you are new to the industry. The management is so inconsistent. The incentives get lower every month and limited days off. The compensation is meager and the salary increase is so low.

Easy task Good team colaboration

Kontra érvek

Compensation and Benefits is kinda low Management movement is terrible, with no proper process.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good

The company is okay. MultiQ account is highly challenging but there is potential. Training is really nice. But power tripping happens. Some coaches and team managers really treat trainees unfairly. But not all coaches do that. Only some.

One of the good ones

Decent pay starting out, and a great set of benefits and if you want to advance, you can work your way up the ladder. Politics are average and most guys you work with are all “lifers”
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Gave them two chances failed at both.

So I have gone around the table with Alorica twice now, the first time was a complete failure by them to provide decent [let alone respectable training] I left that time about 3 weeks in when, after barely training us on anything, being supposedly behind a week, [somehow our fault], having one gloss over of the systems, we were told to take live calls. Additionally none of this was clearly communicated at all and most of us where lost. With my previous experience in the field I brought my concerns as high as they could go, just to get told we dont understand, peer pressured with the everyone else is doing it, and ultimately decided I was wasting my breath and left. Recently I have rejoined under another project since there are differences in how projects tend to run, normally because of differences in the people working above you. This go around was just as bad if not worse. Our first and only week of "training" was comparable to being put in, in school suspension, no one taught us anything we just went through module after module with no appreciable practice with any system. They miscommunicated multiple times in this ONE week about times, schedule, days, our "trainer" was non existent constantly supposedly in meetings nearly the entire time. We had an extra day added due to the first set of issues, but they did not stop there, another miscommunication cut off one of THREE days of "nesting" where you have "supposed" direct help from Subject matter experts, team managers [their term for supervisors], currently I highly doubt any of its true since they cant even be clear, or -

None so far.

Kontra érvek

Communication, care, training, everything that should be the priority in a job is just not there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente de trabajo bueno, funciones y crecimiento igual.

Alorica es de los mejores call center, las instalaciones, la limpieza, las campañas. Cumplen con todo lo que te ofrecen en una entrevista. Únicamente, estaría ideal que subieran el salario. ¡Vale la pena!✨

Todo

Salario

Productive and fun

Great place to work.. very organized and well paid... my supervisor was the greatest as well... I met some of the best people ever...I learned how to interact with different people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Good starter job, but I would not reccomend staying past the point where rentention bonuses are offered. Despite what the trainers and recruiters tell you, there is little room for advancement.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Lack of coverage--large portions of staff are constantly being fired or laid off. You will be working the job of 10 people or laid off because they overhired--no inbetween.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?No communication, but complete clarity is expected from you.

Decent

Decent job for the pay is a fast paced job depending on what your being trained for hours are good and don’t expect to get weeks off until your higher up in the company

Worse job I ever had.

Horrible training. Horrible team leads. Horrible communication. No consistency in guidelines. Did not get my online tools in a timely manner. Did not have enough managers or employees. Managers openly bad mouthed employees in team chats with all present.

Not Worth the TIme

Alot of temporary line of businesses or contract work inside this company. Was not the company for stale long time income. Unstable. Line of business only lasted for about 2-3 months. If the line of Business , your are working in ends you are put into other one and have to wait for it to start without pay . If no other line of business is available, they will fire you. Worked there for almost a year and never had any real PTO time. Only enough for one eight hour day.

Listen to the reviews

Terrible company. I would NOT recommend this company to anyone. Management expects you to get all good surveys but cannot help you when you try to get help on a call. Only apply here if you're desperate for a job. i was very relieved and happy after leaving this job.

Working from home

Kontra érvek

Poor management, rude customers, unrealistic expectations, stressful, unorganized training

okay

Company is good for someone who's just starting out. Definitely much better compared with other bpo companies. they always provide salary a day before the actual pay date

2 Stars

At this job, my stress levels were at an all time high. The management is one of the worst I've seen at a job, as well as their higher ups moving you from queue to queue constantly. I was originally disputes and I loved disputes until they randomly moved me and multiple others to "fraud" which does everything, while some still do disputes and I didn't have a say in it. The training was bad and overall this job wasn't worth my time.

Full Time

Bad Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great management What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Fast work flowWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?It was really GreatWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Learned something new every day

Terrible Company

There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said unfortunately. Alorica is one of those places that looks great until you're in, then the truth sets in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés