Alorica

2,9Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 17 473 értékelés megmutatása

Many opportunities for advancement, if you apply yourself.

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Friendly environment. A culture of "family" and a kind atmosphere. Easy to become distracted by the fun. Not difficult to advance.

Training

Currently in training so no complaints yet. We shall see further down the road if that changes! Currently everyone has been encouraging and sweet, but people tend to keep to themselves when working.

Great training

I had some life changes and had to resign and move from the area. Had I stayed in WV I would have returned. Initial hire was remote and eventually all employees would be required to return to the office.

Pro érvek

Lots of room for advancement

Healthcare not great coverage

Agente

Los jefes son muy buenos y atentos, una ventaja es que tienes alta oportunidad de crecimiento, pero los salarios como agente son bajos para el estrés que tienes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Buena si agarras bono de contratación

Como callcenter siempre depende de que campaña te toque, y dentro de la cansonas, que departamento estás, eso hace que las experiencias escritas siempre sean diferentes

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good learning place

ProsGood place to learn different IT skillsalways busy so the day goes by fastConscan be stressful at timesIT leadership can be hard to deal with.Always on call

Work from home

It's alright. The VTO is real and you keep getting it. Because they over hired a lot of peoples and the fall volume is slow. And not high at all. So yeah there's that .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ambiente pesado de trabajo en site

No tiene organización, toman decisiones sin considerar al personal y se molestan si uno habla de las inconformidades por esa toma de decisiones.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Worked here in the past!

Worked at this call center in the past and back then it was call NCO financial group. It’s really a stressful, dirty/ filthy place to work. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone.

Non

Kontra érvek

Everything including it being dirty

Great managers

The managers really worked with the employees to see that they were trained properly. The only con is the benefits. They could be better. It takes forever to earn paid time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very difficult type of work...

Most people I have talked to that worked here did not like it or had panic attacks. I tried so hard and the context was almost impossible to understand......I could not wait to leave everyday...

Good Pay

Kontra érvek

Not fun at all.....a LOT of upset customers...

Think Twice

It's a mediocre to poor work environment depending on your character and expectations, especially if you've never worked at a call center before. The hours can be flexible if you have the right manager who is willing to work with you and you're a pretty good agent. Thankfully work-from-home has decreased the less desirable day to day social interactions that make it difficult to work here. Great for elderly people and part-time/full-time students needing extra money but not expecting any career advancement. Positions are rarely available as Managers remain there for years and other 'titles' will be given but don't result in an official promotion or raise. Be strategic if you decide to work here and don't get stuck. Good luck!

flexible schedule, remote work

Kontra érvek

low pay, unprofessional, equipment issues

Fun workplace for sure

Customer service have always been my thing since my mom worked for alorica . I have nothing bad to say . I loved the calls and the customers . The team lead was beyond helpful and training was something that I was always remember

Benefits and pot lucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A place where you have the opportuty to learn, grow and have fun doing what you like

As a former employee back in my country I can proudly confirm it is the best company to work for in Dominican Republic.Can't wait to join the team one more time in a my new country is residence.

Free Daycare

Daylight savings schedule changes

Good for begginers

managers like to guilt trip, low salary plus no compensation during christmas. They will threat you if you absent during holiday especially whole month of december

Amazing

Alorica is amazing. From the amazing work from home experience to the training and HR and management. We are all like one big family. I’ve had learned so much and keep picking up helpful tricks, tips and skills everyday!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It is good as long as long as you focus on it

The work environment trended to become too much at some point and management is not very flexible and very strict compliance which was great but the respect you receive there does not exist at all.

Over time pay

Kontra érvek

Rude clients and careless management

Terrible workplace

Take calls all day from customers who constantly yell at you, barely get any calls that are positive. Also team leads/ managers barely want to help you just tell you what could be better. Barely were able to get bonuses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very low salary, very high expectations

They will give you a hard time from your regular salary to your backpay. You have to constantly bombard HR for follow ups regarding backpays coz if not, you will wait till eternity. They don't update you unless you sound so upset or mentions DOLE. If you have options please look for other companies. There are companies who can give you compensation and benefits that you can help you survive this economy. They cannot. I applied ikitially because of their work from home after training ads. No wfh happened up until I resigned a year after. The salary cannot compensate for all the stress and the high cost of living nowadays. Look for a company that can provide you security for your life. You deserve better.

Not bad

Not a bad place to work. Always got my hours and could usually get extra. I had a really great team lead so I guess that made it better. Would give 4 stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Work from home. Yep, that's itWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?They fire people left and right. They don't care about their people. They don't grow their talent. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's a clique of a favored few, the rest are treated like dirtWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful at best. Back to back calls from angry customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Alorica? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés